奥马哈
品质保证
两百年历史
辛那邦[美国烘焙连锁店]
内布拉斯加州
辛那邦
这一口 从未如此美味
这细节真不错
Yeah, that is some detail.
真是具有西部风情的细节
That is some western detail right there —
看看这西部风情的细节
Western detail, attention to detail.
看啊 他靴子背后竟然还有马刺
Look, he’s even got the spurs on the back of his boots.
-还很锋利 -我喜欢
– And they are sharp. – I love it.
真的很锋利
They are.
介绍这件已经超时了 克里斯汀…
Well, the clock is gone on this piece, Christine, so…
天啊 那我们继续下一件
Oh, my goodness! Well, let’s just move on.
人嘛 有时候是会犯错误 没事的
Well, from time to time, people make mistakes — that’s okay.
这是今晚第一件雷诺阿[法国画家]作品
This is our first Renoir of the evening.
是一件凹版作品 就是一种蚀刻画
This is a heliogravure, which is an etching.
1919年于巴黎 用一块铜板手工打造
It was hand-pulled from a copper plate in Paris in 1919.
我们之所以知道 是因为这背后的
We know this because that’s what it says on the back,
防伪证书上面有写
where the certificate of authenticity is located.
真是高雅到了极致
Just as lovely as can be.
看看这柔和细腻的色差 极富阴柔之美
Look at the soft, delicate shading — very feminine.
这可是限♥量♥版
This is a limited edition.
如果你钟爱雷诺阿的作品 千万不要错过
This is what you’re looking for if you are a Renoir fan.
天啊 时间刚好
100 — oh, my goodness. Right at the buzzer.
不错
Good.
非洲饼干陆龟是个例外
…of the few exceptions is the African pancake tortoise,
它有扁平且灵活的壳
which has a flat, flexible shell
可以让它藏匿于岩石裂缝中
that allows it to hide in rock crevasses.
一场大规模小到中雪
Big swath of light to moderate snow
从布罗肯鲍地区南下科尔尼 海斯廷斯
from the Broken Bow area down toward Kearney, Hastings,
格兰德岛 正朝我们这里前进
Grand Island — that is all moving in our direction.
所以我认为 七点到八点左右
So I do think, around 7:00 to 8:00,
整个地区会开始持续降雪
the snow will become pretty steady here across the region
随着降雪向我们逼近
with all this moving on top of us,
能见度也会下降不少
and that’s really gonna knock down visibilities.
当然
And, again,
今晚的道路很有可能会积雪
snow-covered roads are gonna be definitely likely this evening,
会变得更滑 比…
making it even slippier — or more…
比现在外面的道路更滑
…more slippery than it is out there at this time.
有关部门已发布冬季天气预警
There’s that winter-weather advisory in effect
直至明早
until very early tomorrow morning.
我们再来看降雪总量
We’re gonna talk snowfall totals.
寒冷天气
Will bitter, cold weather
是否有助于解决今秋田地里
help break up the compaction issues
出现的土壤压实问题呢
we created this fall in our fields?
在今天的《钢铁对话》[一档农业节目]中
Well, we’ll show you where it will and
我们将告诉你这一情况
where it won’t during today’s Iron Talk.
说起土壤压实
When it comes to compaction…
有两种不同类型的土壤压实
…there’s really two different types of compaction.
一是垂直压实
There’s vertical compaction,
二是水平压实
and there’s horizontal compaction.
两者有很大差异
And there’s a big difference.
如果是水平压实
With horizontal compaction,
冻融是没有什么用处的
there really isn’t much hope for help from a freeze thaw.
因为坚硬紧实的地层膨胀
And the reason why, as that hard, compacted layer swells
在春天解冻后会重回原位
and then, in the spring, thaws back out and settles back down,
其实根本没有打破压实层
there’s really no breaking up of the compaction.
而垂直空间上 压实层向外膨胀
With a vertical zone, when compaction swells out,
到春天就会破裂
and then it breaks up in the spring,
这样一来问题就好办了
then you can actually get a little bit of help.
如果在过度潮湿的情况下耕作
So if you have some horizontal compaction created by
导致出现了水平压实…
doing some tillage when it was a little too wet, or…
不要让虚假指控害你陷入不公平的公♥司♥
Don’t let false allegations bully you into an unfair fight.
你好 我是索尔·古德曼 我会为你而战
Hi, I’m Saul Goodman, and I will do the fighting for you.
我能搞定任何指控
No charge is too big for me.
面临法律效力走投无路时 不如打给索尔
When legal forces have you cornered, better call Saul!
我会让你的案子撤销
I’ll get your case dismissed.
我会给你应得的辩护 为什么
I’ll give you the defense you deserve. Why?
因为我是律师索尔·古德曼
Because I’m Saul Goodman, attorney-at-law.
我既会调查 又会辩护 还会说服别人
I investigate, advocate, persuade,
最重要的是 我会打赢官司
and, most importantly, win! Win…win…win!
不如打给索尔
Better call Saul.
你是否感到绝望
Do you feel doomed?
是否遭受敌人威胁 自♥由♥难保
Have opponents of freedom wrongly intimidated you?
或许他们告诉你 你惹了大♥麻♥烦
Maybe they told you that you’re in serious trouble
你束手无策 不知所措
and there’s nothing you can do about it.
我是索尔·古德曼
I’m Saul Goodman,
让我来告诉你 他们错了
and I’m here to tell you that they’re wrong.
争取正义 为时不晚 不如打给…
It’s never too late for justice. Better call…
绝命律师
第一季第一集
新墨西哥州第二司法管辖区
公平
回想一下… 你的大脑…
Think back… your brain…
已经记不太清了
I-it’s just not all there yet.
如果我们都要为19岁时做的事负责
If we were all held responsible for what we did when we were 19…
我还记得小时候的感觉 回想一下
I remember what it was like to be a kid. Think back.
告诉他们 法官大人 你怎么想
Tell ’em, judge, what would you say?
这些男孩儿 19岁
These boys — 19.
我不能… 我不…
I can’t — I don’t —
这三个年轻小伙儿
these three young men…
就像曾经的你们
Just like you.
就像曾经的你们
Just like you.
女士们先生们 想象一下重返19岁的感觉
Oh, to be 19 again, you with me, ladies and gentlemen?
还记得你们的19岁吗
Do you remember 19?
十九岁时风华正茂
Let me tell you, the juices are flowing.
血气方刚 精力旺盛
The red corpuscles are corpuscling,
草地又绿又软
the grass is green, and it’s soft,
夏日永不结束
and summer’s gonna last forever.
你们还记得吗
Now, do you remember?
当然记得
Yeah, you do.
但说真的 扪心自问
But if you’re being honest, I mean, well, really honest,
你们会想起来 那时的自己
you’ll recall that you also had
还有一颗发育不全的19岁大脑
an underdeveloped 19-year-old brain.
就我个人来说 如果我要为
Me, personally, I-it, if I were held accountable
19岁时做出的蠢事负责
for some of the stupid decisions I made
我的天
when I was 19, oh, boy, wow.
我们现在要是在教堂
And I bet if we were in church right now,
你们都会向我说”阿门”[表示赞同]
I’d get a big “Amen!”
所以说回到本案主角
Which brings us to these three–
也就是这三个蠢货
now, these three knuckleheads,
很抱歉 但你们的确是蠢货
and I’m sorry, boys, but that’s what you are–
他们做了件蠢事 这点无可否认
they did a dumb thing. We’re not denying that.
不过 我想请各位记住两点重要事实
However, I would like you to remember two salient facts.
第一 没有人受伤 完全没有
Fact one, nobody got hurt, not a soul.
这点非常重要
Very important to keep that in mind.
第二 控方一直
Fact two, now, the prosecution
揪着”非法闯入”这个词不放
keeps bandying this term “Criminal trespass.”
斯宾诺佐先生 也就是房♥子的主人
Mr. Spinowzo, the property owner,
向我们承认 他大部分的店铺
admitted to us that he keeps most portions of his business
日夜向公众开放
open to the public both day and night.
闯入
So, trespassing?
这个词有点过了 不是吗 戴夫
That’s a bit of a reach, don’t you think, Dave?
据我所知
Here’s what I know–
这三位年轻人 几乎都是荣誉学生
these three young men, near honors students all,
周六晚有点兴奋
were feeling their oats one Saturday night,
脑袋不清楚 干了些傻事
and they just… went a little bananas.
我也说不清
I don’t know.
你们可以当我疯了 但我认为
Call me crazy, but I don’t think they deserve
他们的大好前程
to have their bright futures ruined
不应被一时迷失心智
by a momentary, minute,
永不会再犯的小错毁掉
never-to-be-repeated lapse of judgment.
各位 所谓大人不记小人过
Ladies and gentlemen, you’re bigger than that.
-肯尼 你在录吗 -在录 等一下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!