好吧 我给你们一个活儿
All right, well, I got a job for you.
两千块怎么样
How’s 2 grand sound?
摔一次给两千块吗
2 grand for one hit?
就一次
One hit.
而且 你还能跟最好的人学习
Plus, you get to learn from the best.
船不错
Nice boat.
是啊 藏得很隐蔽
Yeah, discreet,
就跟清♥真♥寺里的钢管舞杆一样
like a stripper pole in a mosque.
别管那船了 看那辆车
Yeah, forget the boat. Look at the car.
知道是什么车吗
You know what that is?
不知道 旅行车吗
I don’t know. A station wagon?
那是辆水星 1988年的水星黑貂休旅车
It’s a Mercury, a 1988 Mercury Sable wagon.
记住它 烙在脑子里 记住了吗
Remember it. Burn it into your brains. You got it?
没问题 水星黑貂休旅车
It’s a Mercury Sable Wagon, sure.
闭上眼 车是什么颜色
Close your eyes. What color is it?
-棕色 -棕色
– Brown. – Brown.
不 是中檀色 闭着眼睛
No, it’s medium sandalwood. Keep your eyes closed.
车牌号♥开始是几
How does the license plate start?
-4 -4
– 4. – 4.
给你们一个金星奖章
Give those gentlemen a gold star.
她的名字是贝茜·凯特尔曼
Betsy Kettleman’s her name.
每个工作日2点25和2点50之间
Every weekday between 2:25 and 2:50,
她都会经过这里去基特·卡森小学
she comes through here on her way to pick up her kids
接孩子
at Kit Carson elementary.
现在你需要找到一个她会减速的地方
Now, you need a place where she’s gonna slow down —
-我说的对吗 -是的
– Am I right? – Yeah.
好了 在那儿 她减速了
All right. Well, there you go. She slows down.
她稍往右靠 你从那边冲出来
She hangs a right. You come shooting out of there.
把你对我那一套拿出来 翻个屁滚尿流
You do what you did to me. You go ass over teakettle.
摔出一流水平
You make it a blue-ribbon special.
她从车上下来以后
When she gets out of the car,
你正疼得要命 对吗
you’re sufferin’ St. Sebastian, right?
你是重头戏 知道吗 直接走到她面前
You’re the hammer, okay? You get in her face.
把她吓到灵魂出窍
You scare the bejesus out of her.
把手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
这人很多 你不觉得吗
It’s kind of busy here, don’t you think?
有目击者是好事
Well, witnesses are good.
目击者能提供压力 知道吗
Witnesses are pressure, all right?
一旦你完全吓住了她
Now, once you’ve got her good and rattled,
然后你就打电♥话♥叫救护车
then you call for an ambulance,
但实际上 你是在给我打电♥话♥
but really, you’re calling for me.
我在你快速拨号♥的第一个
I’m number one on your speed dial,
就在你的大♥麻♥贩子的旁边
right next to your weed dealer.
你打给我 我会火速赶来
You call me. I hotfoot it over here.
我只是”恰好”开车路过
I just “happen” to be driving by.
我停下看有什么麻烦
I stop to see what the trouble is,
最重要的一点是 你们不认识我
and this is the most important part — you don’t know me.
我们从没见过 知道吗
We’ve never met. You got it?
-当然 -好的
– Sure. – Okay.
现在 我会是凯特尔曼太太的救星
Now, I’m Mrs. K’s white knight.
我们一对一交谈
We go mano a mano.
然后你过来收拾我 狠一点 但不要动手
You light into me, okay? Get nasty. And no touching.
别弄乱发型
Leave the hair alone.
除此之外 自♥由♥发挥
But otherwise, you know, open season.
大喊 跺脚 骂我是个混♥蛋♥
Yell. Stomp. Call me a douche bag.
我会装作没事
I’m gonna play it cool,
让你一个人在那儿闹
give you back some of the razzmatazz.
一旦她看过了这一出
And once she’s seen the fireworks,
你就像折叠椅一样收住
you fold like a lawn chair —
皆大欢喜
happy ending.
我们什么时候拿到钱
When do we get our money?
事后
After.
-事后 -事后吗
– After. – After.
我拿到钱你们就拿到钱
You get paid when I get paid.
我才是推动整个事件发展的人
I’m the rising tide that raises all dinghies.
好了 快速测验 什么车
Now, pop quiz — what’s the car?
水星黑貂休旅车 婴儿屎棕色
Mercury Sable wagon. Baby-poop brown.
-好 你们认识我吗 -不认识
– Okay. Do you know me? – No.
太棒了 上帝与你们同在
Damn straight. Go with god.
我很高兴我恰好路过
Well, I’m just glad I happened to be passing by.
很高兴帮助你 贝茜
Happy to be of help, Betsy.
我能叫你”贝茜”吗
May I call you “Betsy”?
叫我詹姆斯就行了
Please, call me “James.”
那孩子没事儿 别担心
Oh, the kid will be fine. Don’t worry.
他只是有点儿眼冒金星
He just got his bell rung a little.
我来处理就好了 哦 不
I’ll — I’ll handle that. Oh, no.
不行 不行
Oh, no, no.
我没想过因为这事收你的钱
I wouldn’t think of, uh, taking your money for this.
挪用公♥款♥的案子吗
The embezzlement case?
是的 我很乐意谈谈
Mm, yes, I’d — I’d be happy to talk it over.
该死
Oh, shit.
警告 警告 两分钟后到
Two-minute warning. Two-minute warning.
收到
Got it.
天哪
Oh, my god!
出什么事了
What happened?
快报♥警♥
Call 911.
天呐 卡尔 卡尔
Oh, my god! Cal! Cal!
看着我 你还好吗
Look at me! Are you okay?!
兄弟 给点反应 卡尔 你怎么…
Buddy, say something. Cal, what are you —
人要来了
come on already.
-她在那里做什么呢 -我不知道
– What is she doing in there? – I don’t know. Shh.
她是在做三明治吗
Is she making a sandwich?
她的责任心呢
Where’s her sense of responsibility?
什么
What?
什么 卧了个大槽
What?! Hey! What the f…
遇上你真巧啊 贝茜
Funny to run into you, Betsy.
我只是在… 四处转转
I was just, uh, strolling the neighborhood.
你…你碰上了事故
You — you were in accident.
真是…
Oh, it’s…

Yeah?
-她撇下我们跑了 -她什么
– She took off on us. – She what?
一切按部就班 伙计
It was textbook, man.
我们成功碰瓷了 但是她却跑了
We were diamonds, but then she just took off.
等等 她…肇事逃逸
Okay, wait. She — she hit-and-run?
是的 她猛踩油门跑了
That’s what I’m saying. She bailed and wailed.
好 你们待在原地等我
O-okay. Just stay where you are. I’ll come get you.
不不不 去你的
No, no, no. Screw that, man.
我们跟着她呢
We’re following her.
你们…怎么…你们是怎么跟着她的
You’re — how are — you’re following her how?
山人自有妙计
We got our ways, yo.
好好好 新计划 你们认识我的
Okay, okay, okay, new plan — new plan. You do know me.
我是你们的律师 明白吗
I’m your lawyer. You got that?
我们在学校碰头
I’ll meet you at the school.
不 她开过学校了
No, she’s way past the school.
她刚刚在胡安·塔布街左转了
She hooked a left on Juan Tabo,
正要去假日公园
and she’s coming into Holiday Park.
好 跟着她
O-okay, stay with her.
等她到了目的地 不管是哪里
When she gets where she’s going, wherever that is,
什么都别做
just don’t do anything.
-等我来 -等什么等
– Wait for me. – Wait for what?
你哪次说对过
You haven’t been right even once!
风流你个头吉米
Slippin’ Jimmy, my ass!
你们撞大运了 孩子
You fell into the honeypot, kid.
你明白吗 肇事逃逸可是重罪
You get it? Hit-and-run is a felony.
所以呢
So what?
“所以呢” 所以就有更多的钱
“So what?” So more money.
他说我们撞大运了 还说”更多的钱”
He says we fell in the honeypot. He says “More money.”
所以我们还要他干什么呢
So what do we need him for?
卡尔 拉斯 你们谁…该死
Cal? Lars? Whoever — oh, damn it!
拜托 拜托
Come on. Come on!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!