谁啊?
Who’s that?
我怎么会知道?
How should I know?
爸爸
Papa.
喂? 喂?
Hello? Hello?
救命
Hello?
在我们的一生中 我们真正应该在意的问题是
The only real question we should ask ourselves during our existence is
一个人的命值多少钱?
how much is a man’s life worth?
知道这个 就能知道自己什么时候死
Knowing what you’re worth is like knowing what day you’re gonna die.
我? 我值两千万美金
Me? I’m worth $20 million,
我愿意放弃一切 只为换回平静的生活
and I’d hand over every last dollar to get my old life back.
黑帮家族
亲爱的? 起来了 我们到了
Sweetie? Wake up, we’re here.
– 妈的 终于到了 – 沃伦 别说脏话
– Fuck. It’s about time. – Warren. Language.
妈 我们已经在车里待了11个小时了
Mom, we’ve been on the road 11 hours
而且这里味道太他妈难闻了
and it smells like a skunk’s butt-crack back here.
别像个无赖似的说话
That’s no reason to talk like a punk.
– 是狗的味道 – 当然 肯定是狗的味道
– It’s the dog. – Yeah. No kidding it’s the dog.
如果你按我说的
If you washed him once in a while
按时给它洗澡 就不会有这股味了
like I asked you to, we wouldn’t have this problem.
恩 我们要找10号♥
Yeah, yeah. We’re looking for number ten.
– 下一个路口左拐 – 这没有门牌
– Next, on the left. – There are no numbers.
我知道 斯坦斯菲尔德说过的 就是这里
No, I know. Stansfield said that. That’s it, yeah.
不 左转 然后…
No, no, the left, and then…
就是这 对
That’s it up there. Right.
这边
Over here.

Yeah.
到了
That’s it.
没电?
No electricity?
有的 但他们应该拉掉电闸了
No, there is, but they must have turned the power off.
– 妈 你在干嘛? – 赶老鼠
– Mom, what are you doing? – Scaring the rats away.
– 这有老鼠? – 不一定 小心点好
– There are rats here? – Who knows? You never know.
– 如果有老鼠 我才不要住这里 – 贝拉 别矫情了
– I’m not staying here if there are rats. – Belle, don’t start, please.
反正你们老爸也忍♥不了 给他一天
Anyway, your father can’t stand them. Give him 24 hours,
他就能把这里的害虫清理得干干净净
he’ll have killed every single rodent in the place.
终于!
Ah!
贝拉 你住楼上右边的房♥间 沃伦 住你姐姐对面
Belle, you’re upstairs on the right. Warren, opposite your sister.
– 这真冷 – 我来生火
– It’s cold here. – Well, I’ll make a fire.
好吗?
Huh?
那些笨蛋又忘记电视了
Idiots forgot the TV again.
– 他们说得等明天 – “明天” 那些人总说明天
– Tomorrow, they said. – “Tomorrow,” that’s their favorite word.
别缺了什么东西就埋怨我
Hey, you two, don’t chew me out whenever anything is missing.
要不你们自己跟他们说
Go see, talk to them yourselves.
有人知道这地方叫什么吗?
Does anybody know what this place is called?
诺曼底 阿夫尔河畔的舍浪
Cholong-sur-Avre, Normandy.
阿夫尔是河流的名字
The Avre part is a river.
除了44年的诺曼底登陆事件 这还有什么知名的?
Besides our boys landing here in ’44, what’s Normandy famous for?
– 乳酪 – 苹果白兰地
– Camembert. – Calvados.

Mm.
里维埃拉也有这些 还有充沛的阳光
The Riviera had both those things, and sunshine.
巴黎也是
Yeah, so did Paris.
是啊 但现在我们住这了 这个盛产乳酪的地方
Yeah, right. But here is where we live now, where they make the cheese,
所以接受现实吧
and that’s it, so get used to the real world.
马拉维塔?
Malavita?
原来你在这儿呢 宝贝
There you are. Good dog.
亲爱的 要我帮忙搬行李吗?
Hey, hon. You want a hand with the bags?
不 不用 我自己来
No, no, no, I got it, I got it.
让孩子们睡吧 他们明天还要去学校
Get the kids to sleep, they gotta get ready for school tomorrow.
我知道不是你身上的味 但我不能说实话
I know it wasn’t you, but I couldn’t say nothing.
你这是去哪了?
Where the hell did you go?
– 四处检查一下 – 有这么大吗?
– Checking out the property. – It’s so big?
就是简单看看
Just getting my bearings.
得给狗找个窝
I was trying to help the dog find himself a spot.
– 明天我也得给自己找一个 – 太好了
– Tomorrow, I’ll find mine. – Oh, good.
没有麦片 没有吐司 没有花生酱
No cereals, no toast, no peanut butter.
所以你们得吃苹果甜甜圈了
So you’ll have to make do with the apple donuts
我今早从面包店买♥♥的
I got from the bakery this morning.
– 学校在哪? – 我给他们画了张地图
– Where’s this school at? – I’ve drawn them a map.
– 我们还用原来的名字吗? – 不 我们现在姓布雷克
– Do we still have the same names? – No, we are the Blake family.

Cool.
以防万一
Just in case.
– 你的头发油了 – 妈 没关系的
– Your hair is damp. – Mom, it’s fine.
– 好好上学 – 爸爸 再见
– Have a good day. – Bye, Dad.
– 爱你 – 也爱你
– Love you. – Love you too.
我去镇上看看
I’m gonna go check out the town
– 买♥♥点日常用品 – 好
– and get some groceries. – All right.
别穿着睡袍到处走 好吗?
Try not to slob around all day in your robe, OK?
– 因为邻居吗? – 不 为了你自己
– No, ’cause of the neighbors? – No, for your morale.
我很好 别担心我 我只是最近状态不佳
My morale is OK, honey. Don’t worry about me. I’m just a little out of it,
你比我适应得好多了
but you adjust more easily than I do to these things.
如果和邻居碰面了 怎么说呢?
What do we say if we run into the neighbors?
给我点时间考虑下 在想好之前
Just give me some time to think about that. In the meantime,
对他们笑笑就可以了 这样我们也有时间找借口
just give them a nice smile, and that’ll give us time to come up with an idea.
斯坦斯菲尔德让我提醒你
And Stansfield asked me to make sure
千万不要走出前门
that you don’t step outside the front gate.
– 要到什么时候? – 直到他过来为止
– Until when? – Until he gets here.
千万不要提到里维埃拉
And you’re not supposed to mention the Riviera.
那我们是从哪里来的?
Where are we from then?
美国 亲爱的
The States, sweetie.
这看起来不太好
This is not looking good.
我们现在是异类了
Yeah, we’re playing in the minor league now.
我们午饭时再讨论?
We’ll debrief at lunch?
好吧
Okay.
– 这是报纸 – 谢谢 小姐
– Voila. – Mm. Thank you, miss.
这附近有什么景点吗?
Is there anything in this area worth seeing?
博物馆 纪念堂… 之类的?
You know, museum, monument…?
有个机械博物馆 在维尔纳也
There is a pressing museum machine, uh, at Verneuil.
有个圣西西莉亚教堂
Um… There’s St. Cecilia’s Church,
那儿的彩绘玻璃窗是15世纪的
uh, with it, mm, 15th century stained-glass windows.
我可以步行过去吗?
Oh. Can I walk there from here?
不行 教堂在另一个镇子 离这有20公里
No. It’s next town, 20 kilometers.
另一个镇子…
Next town…
– 你就是美♥国♥佬♥? – 你想怎样?
– You’re the Yank? – What do you want?
如果你是美国人 那你一定很有钱
If you’re American, you must be rich.
你一定是看小说看多了
Wow, you must have read some pretty big books
才有这种不切实际的想法
to get to be the big intellectual.
他逗你玩呢
你觉得自己很聪明 是不?
You gonna act the smartass with us, are you?
别废话了 好吗?
OK, can we just cut to the chase here?
想怎么样? 欺负我 收保护费 还是揍我?
What game are you in? Bullying, protection, shakedowns?
你是垄断市场的还是想分我一份?
You got a monopoly or do you divvy up the market?
你想怎么办?
What do you reinvest your dough in?
欢迎来到舍浪 美♥国♥佬♥
Welcome to Cholong, Yankee.
乔瓦尼
抱歉 有什么?
Sorry, any what?
花僧酱…
Du beurre de cacahuète…
花生酱
Peanut butter.
没有 我们不进那种东西 小姐
Ah. No, we don’t stock stuff like that, lady.
我只是问问
I was only asking.
请问意面在哪里?
I’m sorry, but where might I find the pasta?
走到底 右手边 在狗粮旁边
On the end, on the right, after the dog food.
– 谢谢 – 不客气
– Merci. – You’re welcome.
花生酱…
20%的美国人都有肥胖症
花生是给猴子吃的
美国人总是表现得好像拥有全世界一样
在44年的时候他们解放了我们 后来又超过我们的
更别提洗♥脑♥了!
我们的孩子们穿得像美国人 还跟他们听一样的音乐
他们午餐晚餐都吃汉堡
一共是92法郎
That makes 92 francs, please.
不用找了
Keep the change.
哦…
Oh…
虽然又笨又没品 至少美♥国♥佬♥还比较大方
– 过得还好吗? – 还可以吧
– Is it any good? – I think it’s edible.
侦查得怎么样?
So how is the recon going?
– 不错 – 说吧
– It’s fine. – Shoot.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章源代码
下一篇文章云图
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!