《疯狂》杂♥志♥
《花♥花♥公♥子♥》
十♥八♥禁♥
吉米 扫地扫得怎么样了
Jimmy, how’s that sweepin’ going?
扫着呢 老爸
Goin’ good, pop.
你好吗
Hi. How are ya?
你好 先生
Hello, sir.
不知道你能不能帮我个忙
Uh, I was wondering if maybe you could help me.
什么事
Yeah?
我今早开车进城
Well, I drove into the city this morning.
通常我都搭火车 但今天特别赶时间
U-usually, I take the train, but I was in just such a rush
急着给我儿子弗莱迪买♥♥药
to get some medicine for my son, Freddie.
他有癫痫
He has epilepsy.
今天早上发作的时候
He had an attack this morning, but during his fit,
打翻了我妻子手中的药
he knocked the bottle of medicine out of my wife’s hand
砰一声 撒了一地
and just — bam, one huge puddle.
真糟糕
That’s terrible.
长话短说吧 我开车进城
Well, long story short — drove into town,
身上所有钱都拿去买♥♥了药
bought the new medicine with every last nickel in my pocket,
接着我的车就抛锚了
and then my car died.
我的天 这实在…
Oh, god, that’s — that’s just, uh…
我知道
I know.
屋漏偏逢连夜雨 对吧
When it rains, it pours, right?
我试着发动 怎么也点不着
I-I tried the ignition, just nothin’ — not firing.
总之 我只知道
And, anyway, now I’ve convinced myself
在我带药回家之前
that Freddie’s u202dgonna have another seizure
弗莱迪的癫痫随时会再次发作
before I get back with the medicine.
要是你能帮我 我会感激不尽
So, i-if you can help me, I would be so grateful.
我可以帮你检查一下车子
Well, I could come out and check your car for ya.
可能只是火花塞的问题
You know, u202dmaybe it’s just a spark plug.
我储藏室里有一盒火花塞
I-I-I got a box of plugs back in the stockroom.
谢谢 我很感激
Thanks, u202dand I-I appreciate that,
但如果你能给我五块就好了…
but if you could possibly just spare $5 instead…
我宁可打车也不愿再折腾我那破车
I’d rather grab a cab than take a chance with my old clunker.
好啊 五元
Yeah, $5.
如果能给的话
I-if you can spare it.
行 当然
Yeah, okay, sure.
爸 过来一下
Dad, c’mere!
过来一下
C’mere!
爸 这是诈骗 跟上周那个乞丐一样
Dad, it’s a rip-off, just like that bum from last week.
吉米
Jimmy.
镇上的骗棍都知道
Every grifter in town knows that
这里是骗取施舍的好地点
this is the spot to come for an easy handout.
“骗棍” 你哪里学来的词
Grifter? Where in the world did you learn that word?
爸 他鬼话连篇
Dad, his story’s baloney.
他多半根本没有儿子
He probably doesn’t even have a son.
他在敲诈你
He’s conning you.
吉米 万一你错了呢
Jimmy… What if you’re wrong?
这样吧
Y-you know what?
很抱歉麻烦你们 我这就走
Sorry to bother you folks. I-I’m gonna get outta here.
-我这就… -不不不
– I-I’m gonna… – No, no, no, no, no.
-爸 -不 不麻烦
– Dad. – u202dNo, no bother.
来吧 这儿
Come on. Now, here.
给你十元吧
There’s $10 for you.
先生 你…
Sir, y-you’re —
真的很慷慨
That’s — that is so generous.
没事 这样吧
Of course, and — and you know what?
我去后面储藏室
I’m gonna go back in the stockroom.
找点火花塞
I’m gonna find those spark plugs.
或许能帮你把车发动 如何
Maybe we’ll get your car started for you, okay?
来吧 吉米 帮我看一会儿行吗
Come on, Jimmy. Just man the till, okay?
我马上回来
And I’ll just be back in a jiff, okay?
一条酷尔烟多少钱
How much for a carton of Kools?
四块钱
4 bucks.
好 来一条
Yeah, gimme a carton.
先付钱
Money first.
来两条吧
Gimme two cartons.
天啊
Oh, gosh.
火花塞分明就在这里
These spark plugs are back here somewhere.
再给我一分钟好吗
Just give me one more minute, okay?
快点吧
Come on.
这世上有两类人 狼和羊 孩子
There are wolves and sheep in this world, kid.
狼和羊
Wolves and sheep —
想清楚你要成为哪一种
Figure out u202dwhich one you’re gonna be.
等等
Wait. Just…Just…
好啦 找到了
Okay, I-I found the, um…
他走了吗
Did he leave?
他刚走吗
Oh, did he just leave?
先生
Sir!
别让我打扰你
Don’t let me interrupt.
抱歉 准备好了吗
Sorry. You ready?
走吧 赶紧把这事解决了
Hey, come on. Let’s get this over with.
感谢您抽空见我们
Thank you for seeing us.
我们不想耽误太久
We don’t wanna take up too much of your time,
我就开门见山吧
so I’ll get right to it.
很遗憾地告诉你们 经过事后回忆
Um, I regret to inform you that with the benefit of hindsight,
厄门绍特先生决定小小地修改一下陈述
Mr. Ehrmantraut will be amending his original statement a tad.
-小小地 -一点点
– A tad? u202d- A wee bit.
他决定不能再昧着良心
He’s decided that he can no longer in good conscience claim
说现场发现的枪是屠库·塞拉曼加的
claim that the gun found at the scene belonged to Tuco Salamanca.
-那是谁的枪呢 -谁知道呢
– So, whose gun was it? u202d- Who’s to say?
你知道阿尔布开克有多少枪吗
You know how many guns there are in Albuquerque?
少如响尾蛇 多则如沙粒
Somewhere between the number of rattlesnakes and grains of sand.
反正很多
So…a lot.
是你的枪吗 厄门绍特先生
Was it your gun, Mr. Ehrmantraut?
他没这么说
No, he’s not saying that.
能让厄门绍特先生自己说吗
Can we hear it from Mr. Ehrmantraut?
枪不是塞拉曼加的
The gun wasn’t Salamanca’s.
我只知道这么多
That’s all I can tell you.
你原来说是他的
You told us it was.
你说塞拉曼加掏出枪指着你
You said Salamanca pulled it and pointed it at you.
他没有
Well, he didn’t.
-你为什么要改陈述 -好公民嘛
– Why are you changing your story? u202d- Good citizenship.
枪上只有一个人的指纹
Look, there was only one set of prints on the gun —
塞拉曼加的
Salamanca’s.
枪怎么可能不是他的呢
How’s that gonna happen if it wasn’t his?
这个就不能问我的委托人了 对吧
That’s not really for my client to say, now, is it?
他又不是鉴定专家
He’s not a forensics expert.
谁知道呢 说不定
Who knows? Maybe it, uh,
是从飞过的鸟儿嘴里掉下来的
fell u202dfrom a passing bird’s beak,
塞拉曼加先生接住了枪想扔掉
and Mr. Salamanca caught it and tried to throw it away.
可能性多了去了
I mean, u202dthe possibilities are endless.
塞拉曼加威胁你了吗 厄门绍特先生
Did Salamanca threaten you, Mr. Ehrmantraut?
我们想让他多关几年
We wanna put this guy away for years.
枪是最关键的 你们知道
The gun makes all the difference. You know that.
你想让他早点出来再次伤害你吗
You gonna let this person victimize you twice?
别说枪的事了 行吗
Forget about the gun, all right?
枪不是塞拉曼加的
The gun was not Salamanca’s.
如果你们要把枪纳为证据
If you try to introduce it into evidence,
厄门绍特先生会帮被告人辩护
Mr. Ehrmantraut u202dwill make himself available to the defense,
他会澄清是非
and he will set the record straight,
直截了当 毫不含糊
categorically and unequivocally.
他威胁你了 还是贿赂你了
Did he threaten you or pay you off?
够了 到此为止 走吧
Okay, that’s it. We’re done. Okay. Let’s go.
你没做错
You’re doing the right the thing.
这个叫塞拉曼加的
This Salamanca character?
简直是疯子
Maniac.
我自己也
I had my own…
跟他打过交道
…thing with him.
之前因为利益冲突啊啥的 就没有说
I didn’t wanna say it before because of conflict of interest,
但是他确实是个神经病
yadda yadda, but, yeah, he’s nuts.
他把我五花大绑带到沙漠里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!