我从没多想过我会怎样死去
I’d never given much thought to how I would die.
但为心爱的人而死 似乎是个不错的方式
But dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go.
所以我不能后悔我做了离家的决定
So I can’t bring myself to regret the decision to leave home.
我会想念凤♥凰♥城的
I would miss Phoenix.
我会想念那里的热浪
I’d miss the heat.
我会想念我那善变而又粗心大意的妈妈
I would miss my loving, erratic, harebrained mother.
好吧
Okay.
和他的新丈夫
Renee, come on. And her new husband.
拜托 我爱你们 但我们要赶飞机呢
Guys, come on. I love you both. We got a plane to catch.
但他们要出行 所以我要跟我爸住上一段时间
But they want to go on the road, so I’m gonna spend some time with my dad,
这是件好事
and this will be a good thing.
我认为
I think.
When the thorn bush turns white
When the thorn bush turns white
That’s when I’ll come home
That’s when I’ll come home
I am going out to see what I can sow
I am going out to see what I can sow
And I don’t know where I’ll go
And I don’t know where I’ll go
暮光之城
And I don’t know where I’ll go
And I don’t know where I’ll go
暮光之城
And I don’t know what I’ll see
And I don’t know what I’ll see
暮光之城
And I don’t know what I’ll see
And I don’t know what I’ll see
在华盛顿州
In the state of Washington,
在乌云骤雨下
under a near constant cover of clouds and rain,
有一个叫霍克斯的小镇
there’s a small town named Forks.
人口3120
Population, 3, 120 people.
我要搬去这个地方
This is where I’m moving.
我爸叫查理
My dad’s Charlie.
他是位警官
He’s the chief of police.
你头发长了
Your hair’s longer.
上一次见你后就没剪过了
I cut it since the last time I saw you.
长得挺快
Guess it grew out again.
我以前每个夏天都在这里住上两个星期
I used to spend two weeks here almost every summer,
但那是很多年前的事了
but it’s been years.
我把架子从浴室里拿走了
I’ve cleared some shelves off in the bathroom.
是 只有一个浴室
Right. One bathroom.
这个台灯挺不错的
It’s a pretty good work lamp.
销♥售♥小姐帮我挑了个好的
The sales lady picked out the bed stuff.
你喜欢紫色 对吗
You like purple, right?
紫色挺好的
Purple’s cool.
谢谢
Thanks.

Okay.
查理的其中一个优点是
One of the best things about Charlie,
他不缠人
he doesn’t hover.
听到你车的声音了
Heard you guys coming all the way down the road.
见到你真好
Good to see you.
– 贝拉 你记得比利·布莱克吧 – 记得
– Bella, you remember Billy Black. – Yeah.
– 你精神很好啊 – 我还能跳舞呢
– Wow, you’re looking good. – Well, I’m still dancing.
真高兴你过来了
I’m glad you’re finally here.
查理知道你要过来后 嘴就没停过
Charlie here hasn’t shut up about it since you told him you were coming.
你再这么扯我把你推进泥浆里
All right, keep exaggerating. I’ll roll you into the mud.
那我先撞断你的腿
After I ram you in the ankles.
– 你来真的吗 – 对
– You want to go? – Yeah.
放马过来
Bring it.
– 嗨 我叫雅各布 – 嗨
– Hi, I’m Jacob. – Hey.
我们小时候一起玩过家家的
We used to make mud pies when we were little.
对 我记得
Right. No, I remember.
他们总是那么好玩吗
Are they always like this?
– 老了就没那么能玩了 – 嗯
– It’s getting worse with old age. – Good.
怎么样
So, what do you think?
什么
Of what?
– 你的回家礼物 – 这个
– Your homecoming present. – This?
– 刚从比利那里买♥♥的 – 对
– Just bought it off Billy here. – Yep.
– 我把引擎重新装好了 – 拜托
– I totally rebuilt the engine for you. – Come on.
天啊
Oh, my gosh!
太棒了 不是在开玩笑吧
This is perfect. Are you joking me?
对不起
Sorry.
我说过她会喜欢的
I told you she’d love it.
我最了解小孩的了
I’m down with the kids.
对 对 你最棒
Oh, yeah, dude. You’re the bomb.

Okay.
换档时要多扭一下
Listen, you gotta double-pump the clutch when you shift,
其他应该没什么问题
but besides that, you should be good.
– 这里吗 – 对 就这里
– That’s this one? – Yeah. Yeah, right there.
好的
All right.
要去学校看看吗
Do you want a ride to school or something?
译注:指印第安保留区
我在保留区的学校上学
I go to school on the reservation.
– 好 – 嗯
– Right, right. – Yeah.
那太遭了 一个认识的人都没有
That’s too bad. It would’ve been nice to know one person.
我第一天去新学校上学
My first day at a new school.
那是三月 学期中
It’s March, middle of the semester.
还好
Great.
– 靓车啊 – 谢谢
– Nice ride. – Thanks.
伊莎贝拉·斯旺 新同学
You’re Isabella Swan, the new girl.
你好 我叫埃里克 这里的地头虫
Hi, I’m Eric, the eyes and ears of this place.
你有什么需要吗 导游 午餐约会 男朋友
Anything you need, tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on?
其实我是个沉默寡言的人
I’m really kind of the more suffer-in-silence type.
那你可以做报纸专题啊
Good headline for your feature.
我是报社的 你很有新闻价值 可以上头版
I’m on the paper, and you’re news, baby, front page.
不 我不要
No, I’m not.
你 请不要有任何
You… Please don’t have any sort of…
放松点 那就不上报纸了
Chillax. No feature.
– 好 谢谢 – 那没事啦
– Okay, thanks. – Cool?
好 好
All right. Okay. Yeah.
接住 接住
Get it! Get it! Get it!
给你
To you!

Whoa!
对不起
I’m sorry.
我叫他们别让我上场的了
I told them not to let me play.
不 不 那 没什么
No way. No, no, no. That’s… That’s… Don’t…
你是伊莎贝拉 是吗
You’re Isabella, right?
叫我贝拉就可以了
Just Bella.
好 我叫麦克·纽顿
Yeah. Hey, I’m Mike Newton.
– 很高兴认识你 – 对
– Nice to meet you. – Yeah, yeah.
– 她挺大力的 是吗 – 是啊 只是
– She’s got a great spike, huh? – Yeah, it’s…
我叫杰西卡
I’m Jessica, by the way.
你从亚利桑那州来的 是吗
Hey, you’re from Arizona, right?

Yeah.
亚利桑那州的人皮肤不是棕褐色的吗
Aren’t people from Arizona supposed to be, like, really tan?

Yeah.
所以他们踢我出校
Maybe that’s why they kicked me out.
你真幽默
You’re good.
很搞笑
That’s so funny.
杰西 回来
– Back in, Jess. – Down here.
是一件惊世巨作
Like a masterpiece, you know,
金字塔重天而降
we’ll have, like, this crazy pyramid fall from the sky,
– 你们可以 – 我很荣幸 女士
– and then you guys can… – It’s my pleasure, Madame.
– 你们到时就可以互相拍掌庆贺了 – 老友 要玉米卷吗
– You guys can give each other high fives. – Burrito, my friend?
– 嘿 麦克 你见过我的小妞贝拉了 – 嘿
– Hey, Mikey! You met my home girl, Bella? – Hey.
你的小妞
Your home girl?
– 是啊 – 你的
– Yeah. – Yeah?
– 那是 – 我的小妞
– That’s… – My girl.
不好意思抢了你头彩 麦克
Sorry I had to mess up your game, Mike!
是泰勒
Tyler.
天啊
Oh, my God.
好像又回到一年级了 你是他们的新宠
It’s like first grade all over again. You’re the shiny new toy.
笑一笑
Smile.
– 好 – 不好意思
– Okay. – Sorry.
要找个好学生做报纸专题
I needed a candid for the feature.
安吉拉 不做专题了
The feature’s dead, Angela.
别再提这个了
Don’t bring it up again.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章鼠来宝
下一篇文章圆圈
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!