You doing okay? You need some water?
好 好的
Yes. Yes, sir.
我忘带他的水了
Oh, nuts. I forgot his water.
我可以回办公室给他拿一瓶
Oh, hey. I can run back to the office, get him a bottle.
可以吗
You could?
软糖 上尉说他要回办公室
Fudge, the captain’s gonna run back to his office,
给你拿点水 好吗长官
get you some water, okay, sir?
好的 太棒了
All right. That’s great.
不用着急 他没事
And there’s no rush. He’s gonna be fine.
我尽快回来
I’ll be back ASAP.
起来 起来
Up. Up.
跟你说了什么都别说
Thought I told you not to say anything.
站到前面去 机头那 随便吧
Go stand by the front, uh, the nose, whatever.
你到底从哪找来这家伙的
Where the hell’d you find this guy?
你找不到真正的战争英雄吗
You couldn’t get a real war hero?
你以为这么好找 这家伙欠我的
Yeah, like they grow on trees. So, this guy owes me.
他没钱的时候我帮他辩护
I defended him a while back when he couldn’t pay.
-为他辩护什么 -怎么
– Defended him for what? – What?
你长大想当律师吗
You wanna be a lawyer when you grow up?
快搞定…
Just fix the —
公共场合自♥慰♥
Public masturbation.
简直胡说八道
Total bullshit.
好了 声音小点
All right, keep your voice down.
你没有话语权
You do not possess the power of speech.
好 开始吧
Okay, let’s go. Let’s go.
快点
Chop chop.
好 双手叉腰
All right, hands on hips.
行吗 表现得强壮骄傲
All right? Looking strong, looking proud, all right?
拍轰炸机 轰炸机是重点 拍它
See the bomber, okay? The bomber’s the main point, so see it.
我在拍那该死的轰炸机了
I see the freaking bomber.
就不能把这家伙放国旗前吗
Couldn’t just plop the dude in front of a flag?
为什么非要来这
Why’d we have to come here?
因为制♥作♥水准要高 要表演
Production value. Showmanship.
开拍了吗
You rolling?
-是的 在拍了 -在拍了
– Yeah, rolling. – Rolling.
好 开始推镜
Okay, start the dolly.
开始
And action.
你是最伟大的一代人
You’re part u202dof the greatest generation.
你打过纳粹
You fought the Nazis.
打过日本人
Fought the Japanese.
-什么 -我打过日本人
– What? u202d- Fought Japanese.
我打过日本人
I fought the Japanese.
这飞机曾用于太平洋战场
This machine was used in the Pacific,
用来打日本
where the Japanese are.
你为什么不闭嘴听指示
Why don’t you shut up and learn to take some direction?
一百英尺内禁烟
打的日本人
Japanese.
好 好
All right, fine.
你打过所有肮脏的轴心国
You fought all the dirty… Axis powers.
你们一群弟兄团结起来
Your band of brothers came together,
拯救了世界
and you saved the world.
你是个大英雄
You’re heroic.
有点过了
Not that heroic.
表现出一点就行了
Just throw it away a little more.
好 很好
Okay, good.
爱国之情在你血液中奔驰
You’ve got red, white, and blue coursing through your veins.
看上面
Look up!
看见一只秃鹰直冲云霄
Picture a bald eagle soaring!
该死
u202dShit.
-怎么了 -你们继续拍
– What? – u202dOkay, just keep rolling.
-特写还是广角 -拍出好角度就行
– Tights, wides – Just get me some good angles.
好 回到原点
Okay. All right, back to one.
回到原点 软糖
Back to one. Fudge.
软糖 看这里 软糖
Fudge, right here. Fudge.
什么事 欧尼
What is it, Ernie?
吉米 我在你哥这 他情况不妙
Jimmy, man, I’m at your brother’s, and he’s bad.
不妙 有多不妙
Bad? How bad?
他…我说不清 就是不妙 不停发抖
He’s — I don’t know. Bad, shakin’.
我从没见过他这样
I’ve never seen him like this.
一直告诉我别找医生
He keeps telling me not to call a doctor.
让我猜猜
Lemme guess.
他去办公室了
He’s been going into the office.
是的 而且
Yeah, more and more.
他今天开了一个重要的会议
He had u202da big meeting there today.
好的 你这么做
Okay, u202dhere’s what you’re gonna do.
用太空毯把他裹住
Wrap him in a space blanket.
他已经裹了一层了
He’s already under one.
再裹一层
Wrap him in a second one.
给他点茶 或者最好给他热点鸡汤
Make him some tea, or just, better, heat some chicken broth.
小火慢炖
Just let it simmer.
不要煮沸
Don’t make it boil.
就这样 不用找医生吗
That’s it? No doctor?
就这样 不用医生 他会挺过去的
That’s it. No doctor. He’s just gotta ride this out.
查克会没事的
Chuck’ll be fine.
该死 我得走了
Oh sh– I gotta go.
大黄 大黄
Rhubarb. Rhubarb!
傻瓜 那是暗号♥
Idiots, that’s the signal.
让他坐轮椅上
Get him in the chair.
输氧管呢 插♥进♥你鼻子
Where’s the air hose? Stick it in your nose.

Come on.
长官
Sir!
不用这么麻烦你们
Hey, this is not a problem.
介意我们跟你拍张照吗
Would you mind if the guys and I took a picture with you?
这对我们意义重大
It would mean a lot to us.
行 拍照 他爱拍照
Yeah, uh, p-pictures. He loves pictures.
来 给我相机
Here. Give me the camera.
-我来拍 -给你水
– I’ll take it. – Here’s your water.
-谢谢 -非常感谢
– Thank you, sir. – Thank you so much.
-谢谢 -没问题
– Thank you. – Yeah. Ooh, here.
行 把你推过去
All right, let’s scoot ya in.
转过去
Swing ya around.
大家都站好
Okay, everybody line up?

Smile.
茄子
Cheese.
你准备签了吗 来签吧
You ready to sign? Let’s do this.
怎么
What?
213平方米办公空间
梅萨维德银行跑了
I lost Mesa Verde.
-什么 -我之前说服他了
– What? – u202dI had him.
我以为说服了
I thought I had him.
怎么回事
u202dSo what happened?
他们继续和哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所合作
They’re s-sticking with HHM.
佩奇说他们今天下午过去
Paige said they went over there this afternoon
进行出于礼貌的会面
for some kind of… courtesy meeting,
反正她是这么以为 但凯文改变想法了
or so she thought, u202dand Kevin got his head turned.
-霍华德说服的吗 -不
– By Howard? – u202dNo.
查克
Chuck.
吉米 我得问
Jimmy, I have to ask.
你还想这么做吗
You still up for doing this?
你说租下办公室吗
What? You mean getting the office?
这一切
All of it.
我想我们也许得
I think maybe we need to…
放慢脚步 好好…
slow down and really, you know…
考虑这事
think about this.
等等
Wait. Whoa.
-都没变 -都没变吗
– Nothing’s changed. – N-nothing’s changed?
我们马上要签下非常贵的租约
We’re about to sign a very expensive lease
但一大笔收入已经不翼而飞了
after a very sizable chunk of income just went flying out the window.
这就是团队的意义
That’s why we’re a team.
这种事总会发生
Something like this happens —
你帮我 我帮你
you’re there to help me, I’m there to help you.
还会有梅萨维德这种大客户的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!