你不能说…
You don’t talk to…
我在尽职尽责帮你
I’m doing my job!
就是保护你不被自己坑了
Which is protecting you from you!
我要说 不管你喜不喜欢
I’m talkin’ whether you like it or not!
真是拿你没招了
You’re killing me here, man!
好吧
Okay. Look.
我的委托人正在犯下一个天大的错误
My client is making what I believe to be a grave error.
并且表现出对他律师的极度不信任
Also showing a heartbreaking lack of faith in his attorney.
说实话 我非常痛心
And I’m not gonna lie, it hurts.
但他坚持要跟你们做交易 那我们谈谈吧
He insists on dealing, so let’s talk turkey.
你知道吗
You know what?
我们不感兴趣了
We’re not interested.
我感觉有人拉了我的锁链
I feel like my chain is being jerked.
知道吗 就是感觉被耍了
And not in a good way, if you know what I’m saying.
根本没有五十万 从来没有
There’s no half mil. Never was.
对 胡说八道 我说了吧 戈麦斯
Yep. Bullshit. I called it, Gomey.
-记得吗 -没错
– Remember? – You did.
等等 别走啊
Hold on, guys. Hold on.
我打算直接走人了
Think I’m gonna blow this Popsicle stand.
-等等 -祝你们下午愉快
– Wait a second. – You gentlemen have a great afternoon.
-等等 先别走 -祝你们愉快
– Hold up, guys, one second. – Hey, hey, have a good day.
-我们完事了 -朋友们
– We’re done in here! – Guys, um, uh.
要是视情况而定呢
Uh, what if we say it’s contingent?
视情况而定
Contingent?
视什么情况
On what?
结果
Results.
你去核实莫利纳先生提供的
Mr. Molina will stay in custody
有限的具体信息 与此同时他继续坐牢
while you verify his very specific, limited information.
要是他告诉我们的不对呢
And what if what he tells us doesn’t pan out?
那他就继续待在这儿
Oh, well, then he just stays here.
我们又回到了起点
I mean, we’re back where we started.
要是他提供的信息有用…
But if his information leads to something…
抓捕
Arrests.
什么
Uh… What?
要是他提供的信息能让我们抓人
If his information leads to arrests…
好啊
Well, yeah.
要是他提供的信息能让你们抓人 那么
Well, if his information leads to arrests, then…
各项指控就撤销
the charges go away.
可以吗 这等好事你们怎能拒绝
Okay? Now, how can you say no to that?
对你们来说是双赢
That is a win-win for you guys.
容我们再谈一会儿
Give us another minute.

Okay.
好了 多明戈
Okay, Domingo.
说吧
Start talking.
说吧
Go head.
就像我之前说的 毒贩子上缴毒资
Like I said, the dealers kick up the cash.
我不知道取钱的人是谁
I don’t know who picks it up.
我只知道周四夜里
All I know is that there are these three dead drops
-他们有三个情报交收点 -等等
– they run on Thursday nights and… – Hold on.
干什么
What? What?!
我知道你们会干嘛
Look, I know how this goes, alright?
我的人一旦跟你们开口
My guy talks to you,
你们就像挤海绵一样榨干♥他♥
you squeeze him out like a sponge,
结果转头就把他扔回街上
then you dump him back on the street.
他被人知道跟警♥察♥告了密
Word gets out that he’s a fink,
最后浑身是血地死在他妈家门口
he ends up bleeding out in front of his mother’s house.
-什么 -不会这样的 好吗
– What? – No. It’s not gonna happen, okay?
你们明白我说的吗
Do you hear what I’m saying?
我的委托人出狱后就一定会被人盯上
My client is not leaving here with a target on his back.
好吧 我们罩着他
Fine. We’ll take care of him.
前提是他别自己犯蠢
Assuming this isn’t one big jag off.
我们会让他的出狱看起来是因为他的天才律师
It’ll look like he got out because his lawyer’s a genius.
好的 还有 他也不是随便哪个的线人
Okay. And he’s… he’s not just anyone’s C.I., either.
明白吗 你们别像传性病一样来回传他
Alright? You don’t pass him around like a venereal disease.
他是专属于你们的线人
He’s your personal C.I.
他被找茬就给我打电♥话♥ 我给你们打电♥话♥
So, he gets picked up, he calls me, I call you.
你们解决他的麻烦 不许问问题
It gets taken care of. No questions asked.
好 但这要视情况而定
Okay, but it’s contingent.
可以
Sure.
而且他最好给点猛料
And this better be worth it.

Yeah.

Okay.
像我之前说的
So, like I said,
有三个情报交收点
there are these three dead drops.
第一个是在查维兹路旁的一座桥下面
The first one’s under a bridge up by Chavez Road,
横跨希尔斯戴尔街的桥
over Hillsdale Street.
第二个是在一个空的铁路站场
The second one’s in an empty rail yard
在沃尔顿那边的一个列车棚里
off Waldren in a train shed.
有一个…
There’s a…
图克姆卡里客服中心开业在即
梅萨维德银行
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
-他在家吗 -在 他似乎从来不出门
– Is he home? – Yeah, he never seems to leave.
提醒你一下
A word of warning.
他非常不客气
He’s very unpleasant.
知道了
Got it.
阿克先生 你应该在家吧
Mr. Acker, I think you’re home!
我叫金·韦克斯勒
My name is Kim Wexler,
我想跟你谈谈
and I’d really like to talk to you!
阿克先生 你好
Mr. Acker. Hello.
感谢你愿意跟我谈
Thanks for speaking with me.
我觉得有点误会
I think there’s been a misunderstanding,
消除误会对大家都好
and it’s in everyone’s best interests if we straighten it out.
我可以进去吗
May I come in?
你站在这就行了
Stay right where you’re at.
好的
Okay.
据我了解
As I understand it,
你和你的家人从1974年后就住这了
you and your family have been here since 1974.
你盖了这间漂亮的房♥子
You built this lovely house,
却从未获得这块土地的所有权
but you never actually owned the land it was on.
地是本地的一家公♥司♥租给你的
It was leased to you by a local company,
鹿景投资地♥产♥
Deerview Investment Properties.
租期是一百年
For a hundred years.
还剩七十年
I got 70 left.
没错
That’s correct.
我知道你可能会难以理解 不过
However, and I know this may be difficult to wrap your head around,
你的租约规定土地所有者
your lease stipulates that the property owner
可以随时以高于市价五千块的价格买♥♥断该土地
can buy you out at any time for fair market value plus $5,000.
我知道五千块不像在1974年
I know $5,000 isn’t nearly as much
那样值钱了
as it used to be back in 1974,
我们也非常清楚
and… and we do understand how…
这会给你造成多大的不便
inconvenient this must be,
所以 出于善意
so, as a gesture of goodwill,
梅萨维德将买♥♥断价提高到一万八
Mesa Verde has just increased your buy-out to $18,000.
一万八
$18,000?
没错
That’s right.
之前怎么从没人跟我解释过这个啊
Well, nobody’s ever explained it to me like that before.
一万八啊
$18,000.
好大一笔钱啊
That’s a lot of money.
我敢说用这钱
I bet you, with that,
都可以买♥♥下一座带游泳池的老豪♥宅♥啦
I could buy a big old mansion and a swimming pool.
阿克先生 我们知道这笔钱不够…
Mr. Acker, we know it’s not enough to…
帮我个忙 好吗
Hey, do me a favor, will ya?
我要这样张开我的腿
I’m gonna spread my legs out like this,
要不这样得了
and, uh, just to finish it off,
你干脆给我的蛋蛋来一记飞踢
why don’t you give me a swift kick in the balls?
没有必要这样
That’s not necessary.
你们这些人都一个德行
You people are all the same.
钻进钱眼里的没良心的人
You’re soulless money grubbers.
拜托 阿克先生
Please, Mr. Acker,
我们能不能文明地谈谈这件事
how about we just discuss this… civil?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!