禁止进入
中石器时代♥考♥古现场
# 我总能听见,我唱着歌♥ #
# I can always hear and sing that song #
# 杀了我,在回家的路上#
# kill me and i’m on my way home#
抓到你了.
Catch you.
来啊! 来啊!
Come on! Come on!
看那
Look at that
畜生
Son of a bitch
救命!
Help!
救命!
Help!
食 人 鱼
又是个阳光灿烂的好日子
随着雨季的结束…
游客们蜂涌来到春天的维多利亚湖
明天这座25平方哩的美丽湖泊…
到处都会是啤酒、游艇和年轻辣妹们
今天稍早在湖区…
有些不寻常的震动
很显然的 应该是小规模的地震活动
目前已经有专家前往
…了解是什么问题造成的
欢迎光临维多利亚湖
很明显,这是个失误. 能不能通融一下?
Obvious,it was a mistake. Can’t we just work something out here?
我看到是你刚毁了私人财产.
Mistake or no mistake, you just destroyed private property.
而且我闻得出来, 建议你还是收下罚单吧.
And from the smell of your breath, I suggest you take the ticket.
你该坐你朋友的车回家了.
Maybe get a ride home with your friends.
我不知道, 我想你愿意送我回家.
I don’t know, I thought you’d drive me home.
触摸警官的制♥服♥可以被认定为袭♥警♥
Touching an officers uniform is considered an assault?
你明白吗?
Were you aware of that?
你穿着棕色的制♥服♥很性感.
Come on.You look pretty hot in tan.
不是棕色, 是淡棕色的
It’s not tan, it’s beige!
嘿, 放松!
Hey, take it easy!
再往前一步我会给你点颜色看看, 明白?
Another step and you’ll pissing lightning bolts into next week, ok?
(来吻我的屁屁)
这和你在大学过的日子差不多吧
Pretty much your average day in college
嘿,凯莉, 我还在想你是否会来.
Hey Kelly, I wasn’t sure you’d be coming back.
来度这个春假
for spring break
是啊,我来了
Yeah, I’m here
我猜你来这儿是来买♥♥艘船的
I can only assume you’re down here to get on one of those boats
不, 我来这儿是接上音乐课的弟弟的.
No, I came down here to pick up my little sister for music lessons.
你呢?
How about yourself?
我在等人来接我.
I’m just waiting for my ride.
托德和他的朋友, 我们要去参加音乐派对.
Todd and his friends, we’re gonna go check out some music.
托德.杜普里?
Todd Dupree?
想提醒我你以前跟谁一起出去玩的吗?
Remind me who you’re going out with again?
我只想说你得有些品味
You gotta have standards ok, thats all I’m saying
托德是个很出色的DJ.
Todd’s a really good DJ.
凯莉! 出发吧. 上车,我们要迟到了
Kelly! Let’s go. Jump in we’re late.
他说他有后台通行证
Listen,he says he’s got backstage passes for Planners.
你也该来
you should come
我也想, 但我还得在家照顾盛青和劳拉
I would, but I’m pretty much under house arrest with Shing Tsing and Laura.
太糟了
Too bad
我们会想你的.
We’ll miss you.
我得走了. – 快啊, 我们出发!
Anyways,I gotta go. – Come on, let’s go!
希望能再次见到你,在…
I hope to see you again before you…
… 在你离开之前.真酷,杰克.
… before you leave.Pretty smooth,Jake.
嘿,蠢货! 衬衫不错!
Hey asswipe! Cool shirt!
喇叭很棒. – 谢谢
Nice horn. Thanks
乳♥房♥♥很棒
Nice boobs
谢谢
Thanks
我有个少女胸罩但是我不喜欢戴,很痒.
I have a training bra but I don’t like to wear it, it itches.
你说的对.
Tell me about it.
你在等谁?
Who are you waiting for?
我哥哥杰克. 他17岁.
My brother Jake. He’s 17.
他也会喜欢你乳♥房♥♥的. – 他们都会喜欢的.
And he’ll like your boobs too. – They all do.
快,我们走.
Come on, let’s go.
你怎么了?
What happened to you?
我不想谈这个, 走吧.
I don’t want to talk about it, ok. Let’s go.
嗨,杰克.
Hi Jake.
别盯着她的乳♥房♥♥看.
Try to not stare at her boobs.
闭嘴.
Shut up.
我喜欢你的衬衫.
I like your shirt.
为什么? 你也想朝我扔东西么?
Why? You wanna throw something at me too?
不, 事实上我喜欢”小精灵乐队”.
No, actually I like The Pixies.
丹妮, 丹妮, 丹妮,克里斯特尔在哪儿?
Danni, Danni, Danni, where the hell is Crystal?
她和安德鲁在那儿.
She’s over there with Andrew.
他去买♥♥些防晒霜.
She went to get some sunscreen.
防晒霜?
Sunscreen?
安德鲁, 克里斯特尔, 我们不要防晒霜.
Andrew, Crystal, we don’t need sunscreen.
我们要身体彩绘, 避孕套. 我们要抽鞭
We need body paint, condoms. We need Ready Whip
告诉她明天过来,我要扫荡码头的金发妞
Tell her to come tomorrow I want bleach blonde booty at the marina.
我要在正午前射成功.
I gotta get my first shot off by noon.
保证那些标语要漂亮啊!
Make sure those titties are nice and perky!
他是谁?
Who’s this?
这是杰克。他是本地人
This is Jake. He’s a local.
本地人?你熟悉这个湖么? -是的
Sandrat huh? You know your way around the lake? -Yes.
你要份工作吗? 我可以付你现金.
You wanna job? I’ll pay you cash money.
想清楚,杰克.
Don’t bullshit Jake.
我导游没来,我急着找人
My guide didn’t show and I need somebody asap.
我要的人得有野心, 愿意把握住机会 …
I need someone with ambition, someone who is willing to take chances …
如果你明白我说的
… If, you, know, what, I, mean.
你很幽默
Mr, you talk funny.
没错, 你还小!
Yeah, well, you’re short!
等等, 我是德里克
Hold on, – This is Derick
别让我失望,混♥蛋♥。我跟你说过了!
Don’t you disappoint me motherfucker. I told you!
我要这个偏僻小镇里最大的船
I want the biggest Goddam boat this podunk town has to offer
他是谁?
Who is that?
德里克? 他是个导演.
Derick? He’s the director.
那你是个演员或者?
So you’re like a, er.. actress or what?
我是个 ‘狂野狂野女孩’.
I am a ‘Wild Wild Girl’.
什么是 ‘狂野狂野女孩’, 杰克?
What’s a ‘Wild Wild Girl’, Jake?
我们当然懂船!去他的弃权书!你签了弃权书!
Of course we know boats! Fuck the waiver! You signed the waiver!
杰克,宝贝, 我们要这么做吗?
So, Jake baby, are we gonna do this?
做什么? – 工作啊! 物色景地! 带我们转转, 看看妞…
Do what? – The job! Location scout! Get us around, show us the spots…
女孩G点,我要个当地人
the G-spots. I need a local.
我需要你
I need you.
我们在探讨人生,杰克
We’re talking about life lesson here Jake.
非常好,明天早上10点,别迟到
Great, 10am, tomorrow. Don’t be late.
还有… 换件衬衫
And… wear a different shirt
明天见,杰克
Guess we’ll see you tomorrow Jake.
事实上, 明天他…
Actually, tomorrow he’s…
你既然要径直走进来,干嘛还敲门?
Why’d you bother to knock,if you’re just gonna walk straight in?
我打扰你了吗?
Am I disturbing you?
不, 我在做作业, 学校的…研究论文
No, I’m just doing homework, and research for school.
劳拉告诉我你明天可能有其它的安排
Laura has been telling me that you may have some other plans for tomorrow
不,她说什么. 我是全职保姆
No,what she’s talking about. I’m 100% baby-sitting.
什么? 不要, 我们不要保姆
What? No, we don’t want babysitter.
我也不要. 特别是杰克.
Yeah mum. Especially not Jake.
我们不需要
I’m serious, mum, we dont need one.
出去, 出去, 出去
Out, out, out.
杰克, 你知道我没有其它办法
Jake, you know I don’t have a backup.
我知道. 别担心, 这一周对你来说会很忙
I know mum. Don’t worry, you know how crazy this week is for you.
别担心,我会照顾好这些傻瓜的,ok?
And dont worry, I’ll take care of the nitwits, ok?
记住,如果你不尽到照顾他们的责任,我有权逮捕你
Remember, if you do not fulfill their responsibilities, I have power to arrest
把你关进监狱
and imprison you.
妈,我不是小孩,警长那招对我不灵
Mum, I’m not 12. playing on the sheriff card doesn’t work.
没用? – 没用!
No? – No!
我会照顾好他们的, ok?
Like I said, I’ll take care of them, ok?
好吧
Alright.
出去吧 – 我保证来年会找到其它办法的
Now get outta here -I promise next year I’ll try to find another solution.
好吗? – 好的.
Alright? – Alright.
杰克 – 妈! 什么?
Oh and Jake. -Come on Mum! Really?
该吃晚饭了
It’s time for dinner.
好的, 我马上来.
OK, alright, I’ll be right there.
希望我没有吵醒孩子们?
Hope I didn’t wake the kids?
什么都吵不醒他们的
They’ll sleep through anything.
那么, 玛吉说她最后一次见到他是昨天?
So, Maggy said yesterday was the last time she saw him?
是的, 在正午前

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!