Sing no more ditties
别再低声吟唱
More,more,more!
要 要 要!
Sing no more
别再唱得
Of dumps
忧郁
so dull and heavy
如此乏味无趣
The fraud of men
男子们
was ever so
总是薄情寡意
Since summer first
夏天一到
was leafy
满树绿叶 不足为奇
Then sigh not so
所以 不必如此悲泣
but let them go
他们要离去 尽管离去
And be you blithe
你们从此拥有愉悦
and bonny
绽放美丽
Converting all
抛弃一切
your sounds of woe
忧伤的记忆
Into Hey
哦 欢唱 嗨
“nonny,nonny!”
“诺尼 诺尼!”
My lord.
老爷
I learn in this letter…
我从这封信得知…
…that Don Pedro of Aragon…
阿♥拉♥贡的唐·佩德罗…
…comes this night to Messina!
今晚到达墨西拿!
He is very near by this.
他离这很近了
He was not three leagues off when I left him.
我跟他分手的时候 他离这儿才不过三里格
How many gentlemen have you lost in this action?
你们在这次战斗中失去了多少勇士?
But few of any sort,and none of name.
没多少 都是小兵
I find here that Don Pedro hath bestowed…
我从这得知唐·佩德罗赠与…
…much honor on a young Florentine called Claudio.
一个年轻的佛罗伦萨人莫大的荣誉 他叫克罗迪奥
He hath borne himself beyond the promise of his age…
他的表现超出他的年龄所及…
…doing,in the figure of a lamb,the feats of a lion.
看上去像一头羔羊 上战场来却像一头狮子
Is Signior Mountanto returned from the wars or no?
“摆架式”先生从战争中归来了吗?
I know none of that name,lady.
我不知道那个名字 小姐
My cousin means Signior Benedick of Padua.
我表姐是指帕多瓦的班尼迪克先生
He’s returned and as pleasant as ever he was.
他也回来了 仍旧是那么爱打趣的
I pray you,how many hath he killed and eaten in these wars?
请问你 他在这次战事中杀了多少人?吃了多少人?
But how many hath he killed?
你还是先告诉我 他杀了多少人?
For indeed I promised to eat all of his killing.
我曾发誓吃下他杀的所有人
He hath done good service and a good soldier too,lady.
他这次立下大功劳 而且他也是个好军人 小姐
And a good soldier to a lady.
对一位小姐来说是好军人
But what is he to a lord?
对一位君主来说是什么呢?
A lord to a lord.
对君主来说是一位贵族
A man to a man,stuffed with all honorable virtues.
在男儿们前还是男子汉 英勇可敬
It is so,indeed.
事实是这样的
He is no less than a stuffed man.
他只是个大饭桶
You must not,sir,mistake my niece.
你千万别 先生 误解我的侄女
There is a kind of merry war betwixt Signior Benedick and her.
她和班尼迪克先生之间有过愉快的斗争
They never meet but there’s a skirmish of wit between them.
他们从没见过面 但有过才智的冲突
Who is his companion now?
他现在的同伴是谁?
He hath every month a new sworn brother.
他每隔一个月就有一个结拜兄弟
He is most in the company of the right noble Claudio.
他现在相处最亲密的是 贵族克罗迪奥
O lord!
哦 天啊!
He will hang upon him like a disease.
他将像疾病般缠绕着他
He is sooner caught than the pestilence,and the taker runs presently mad.
比瘟疫蔓延得更快 他不久就会发疯
God help the noble Claudio!
愿上帝救救贵族克罗迪奥
If he have caught the Benedick…
假如他被班尼迪克感染了…
…it will cost him a thousand pound ere he be cured.
他得花1千英镑来治愈
I will keep friends with you,lady.
我将与你保持友好 小姐
Do,good friend. You will never run mad,niece.
成交 好朋友 你永远也不会发疯的 侄女
No,not till a hot January.
不到大热的冬天我是不会发疯的
Don Pedro is approaching!
唐·佩德罗快到了!
Good Signior Leonato,are you come to meet your trouble.
仁慈的里奥纳多先生 你是来找麻烦的吗?
The fashion of the world is to avoid cost,and you encounter it.
世界流行避免损失 而你却遭遇上了
Never came trouble to my house in the likeness of your grace.
我的房♥子从没来过像你那样优雅的麻烦
My lord.
殿下
I think this is your daughter.
我想这是你女儿
Her mother hath many times told me so.
她母亲经常那样告诉我
Were you in doubt,sir,that you asked her?
您问她的时候是不是心里有点疑惑?
Signior Benedick,no!
班尼迪克先生 没有!
If Signior Leonato be her father…
就是把墨西拿所有的财富都给她
…she would not have his head on her shoulders for all Messina.
她也不愿意长得象父亲
I wonder that you will still be talking,Signior Benedick.Nobody marks you.
我很惊讶你还在说 班尼迪克先生 没人注意到你
What,my dear Lady Disdain!
什么 我亲爱的高傲小姐
Are you yet living?
你竟然还活着?
Is it possible disdain should die…
遇上了像班尼迪克先生那样的精神食粮时…
…while she hath such meet food to feed it as Signior Benedick?
高傲又怎么可能会死?
Courtesy itself must convert to disdain if you come in her presence.
一旦你出现在她面前 谦恭必定变成高傲
Then is courtesy a turncoat.
那就是背叛了谦恭
But it is certain I am loved of all ladies,only you excepted…
但是可以肯定的是 所有女人都喜欢我 除了你之外
…and I would I could find in my heart…
我真希望我的心肠不是那么硬…
that I had not a hard heart,for I love none.
因为我对她们一个也看不上眼
A dear happiness to women.
那是女人的福气
They would else be troubled with a pernicious suitor.
不然她们会被你这位求婚者缠死
I thank God and my cold blood,I am of your humor for that.
感谢上帝 还有我的冷血 我跟你的想法一致
I had rather hear my dog bark at a crow…
我宁愿听到我的狗对着乌鸦叫…
than a man swear he loves me.
也不愿意听到男人发誓说他爱我
God keep your ladyship still in that mind…
上帝保佑你的心不变
…so some gentleman or other shall ‘scape a predestinate scratched face.
这样某位先生就能够逃脱那种丢脸的厄运
Scratching could not make it worse,an ’twere such a face as yours were.
你这副尊容 就是丢脸也丢不到哪里去
Well,you are a rare parrot-teacher.
你就象鹦鹉 巧舌如簧
A bird of my tongue is better than a beast of yours.
我长着鸟舌头 要比你长着畜生的强
I would my horse had the speed of your tongue!But…
但愿我的马追得上你的舌头
…keep your way,in God’s name I have done.
你接着说吧 以上帝之名 恕我不再奉陪
You always end with a jade’s trick.
你总是用这种卑劣的把戏收场
I know you of old.
我早就认清你了
Signior Claudio,Signior Benedick…
克罗迪奥先生 班尼迪克先生
…my dear friend Leonato hath invited you all.
我的朋友里奥纳多邀请你们
I tell him we shall stay here at the least a month.
我告诉他 我们将在这里至少呆上一个月
Let me bid you welcome,my lord.
请让我欢迎你 殿下
Being reconciled to the prince,your brother…
听说你跟令兄和好
…I owe you all duty.
我愿意随时为你效劳
I thank you.
我感谢你
I am not of many words…
我不善言辞
…but I thank you.
但我感谢你
Please it your grace lead on?
你先请 殿下
Your hand,Leonato,we will go together.
你请 里奥纳多 我们就携手同行吧
Benedick.
班尼迪克
Didst thou note the daughter of Signior Leonato?
你有注意到里奥纳多的女儿吗?
I noted her not,but I looked on her.
看到了 但我没太注意到她
Is she not a modest young lady?
难道她不是位文静的少女吗?
Do you question me for my simple true judgment…
你是希望我实话实说呢
…or would you have me speak after my custom,
还是希望我用自己的方式
a professed tyrant to their sex?
作为爱情杀手来评定他们的性感?
No.I pray thee speak in sober judgment.
不 我希望你实话实说
Why,i’ faith me thinks she’s too low for a high praise…
哎呀 我认为 她太矮 不能评价太高
…too brown for a fair praise,and too little for a great praise.
太黑 不能评价太白 太小 不能评价太大
This commendation I can afford her,
这就是我对她的评价
that were she other,she were unhandsome…
要不是现在这样子 她一定还要难看
…and being no other but as she is,I do not like her.
既然不能再漂亮点 我就不喜欢她
Thou thinkest I am in sport.I pray thee tell me truly how thou likest her.
你以为我是闹着玩的 请你告诉我 她到底怎么样
Would you buy her,that you enquire after her?
你这样打听她是要买♥♥她吗?
Can the world buy such a jewel?
这样的宝石在世上能买♥♥到吗?
Yea,and a case to put it into.
可以 还送你一个盒子 把它装起来
But speak you this with a sad brow?
可你说到这些 干嘛愁眉不展?
In mine eyes,she is the sweetest lady that ever I looked on.
在我眼里 她是我见过最可爱的姑娘
I can see yet without spectacles and I see no such matter.
我看东西还不用戴眼镜 我可不那么觉得
There’s her cousin,an’ she were not possessed with a fury…
那是她表姐 她要不是脾气太暴的话
…exceeds her as much in beauty as the first of May doth the last of December.
可比她漂亮多了 就象初春和晚秋相比一样
But I hope you have no intent to turn husband.
我希望你不是想做丈夫
Have you?
是吗?
I would scarce trust myself…
我自己也无法相信
…though I had sworn the contrary…
尽管我曾经发誓终身不娶

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!