Home 情色电影 苦月亮(1992)

苦月亮(1992)

0
苦月亮(1992)
还是多年前苦月亮里的咪咪

Only since yesterday.
医生说有两个月了
2 months, the doctor says.
你打算怎么办?
What are you going to do about it?
怎么办?
Do about it?
你看我
Look at me.
我看上去像是个父亲吗?
Do I look like a daddy?
你能想像我们把一个孩子带到这地方吗?
Can you see us bringing up a child in this place?
我都要40了
I’m pushing 40.
还没卖♥♥出一本书
I haven’t even sold a single book yet.
世界不知道我的存在
The world doesn’t know I exist.
没有一天我不想着,倒不如
Not a day goes by that I don’t think it might be better
死了算了
just to kill myself and be done with it.
让孩子有这样一个父亲公平吗?
Would it be fair to saddle a child with a father like this?
老实说
Be honest.
他们告诉我会有并发症
They’d told me there were complications,
但我还没准备好…
but I wasn’t prepared
看着她墓穴里的石雕般的模样
to see her looking like a marble figure on a tomb.
有那么一刻
For a moment, uh…
我几乎投降了
I–I almost weakened.
你来了
You came.
哪能不来呢?
Why wouldn’t I?
我给你带来了花
I brought you flowers.
你在这里
You’re here.
其他的一切都无所谓了
Nothing else matters.
我在想
I’ve been thinking,
在你恢复以后…
that when you’re on your feet,
我们一起离开这里
we’ll go away together,
就我们两个
just the two of us.
离开?
Go away?

Yeah.
很远很远
Far, far away.
可恶
Shit.
没位子了
No room.
你没有血色,宝贝
You look pale, baby.
感觉还好吗?
You feeling all right?
借过,夫人
Pardon, madame.
Uh…
抱歉
Excuse me.
哦,抱歉.不好意思
Oh, pardon. Je m’excuse.

Look.
就是那里
There it is.
那里有你需要的,宝贝
That’s what you need, baby.
我已经能想像到你在棕榈叶下优哉的模样
I can just see you luxuriating under one of them palms
手里端着高高的杯子
with a tall glass in your hand.
哦,该死
Oh, hell,
旅途一直这么坐着我可受不了
I can’t sit through the whole trip this way.
我得把这些存在哪里
I gotta get them to stow it somewhere.
马上回来
I’ll be right back.
您的行李已经装仓…
Your baggage has already been loaded,
您不能这样离开飞机
and it can’t travel without you.

No.
我就这么多东西了
This is all I’ve got.
您有行李在行李舱吗?
Vous n’avez pas de bagage dans la soute?
我能否看看你的飞机票?
May I see your ticket, please?
您要我帮你广播一下
Voulez-vous que je fasse une annonce
看看机舱里是否有医生吗?
pour savoir s’il y a un medecin a bord?
我必须要请示机长
I shall have to check with the captain.
我能想像到她望向窗外…
I could picture her looking out the window
那美丽的月亮…
at that beautiful moon,
我也能看到…
the same one I could see,
但看在她眼里肯定不会一样
but I bet it didn’t look the same to her.
触景生情
Depends on your state of mind, the way things grab you.
对她
To her,
有如毒药的
it must have been poison.
对我
To me,
却像桃子一样甜
sweet as a peach.
我不了解你
I don’t know about you.
有时我觉得你边讲边编
Sometimes I think you make things up as you go along.
我倒希望你是对的,奈杰尔
I wish you were right, Nigel.
但我的想像力还达不到那么丰富的一半
My imagination isn’t half that fertile.
我本可以把它印成书的
I might’ve made it into print after all.
我的意思是,即使故事有一半是真的…
I mean, if even half that story were true,
你也应该耻于把它讲出来
you’d be too bloody ashamed to tell it.
小子…
Boy…
你终究还是一点都不了解我
You still don’t know me at all.
你还再生我的气吗?
Are you still angry with me?
我不知道。我很困惑
I don’t know. I’m confused.
我想让你听完我们的故事
I wanted you to hear it.
我更愿意你讲给我听
My God, I’d sooner have heard it from you.
我把语言都留给他
I leave the words to him.
那是他仅有的财富了
They’re all he has left.
我们什么时候能够单独在一起?
Please, can we… When… When can we be alone together?
我是说,你懂得,两个人…
I mean, you know, really alone.
首先把剩下的故事听完
First hear the rest of the story.
然后我们走着瞧
Then we’ll see.
菲欧娜
Fiona?
你在这,我一直找不着你
Here you are. I wondered where you were.
你错过晚餐了
You missed dinner.
我完全失去时间感了
I completely lost track of time.
真是对不起
I’m really sorry.
无所谓。达多一直在陪我
Never mind. Dado’s been keeping me company.
很好,桥牌打得怎么样?
Good. How did the bridge go?
烂透了
It was a disaster.
真的
Really?
我们的运气非常非常差
We had very, very bad luck.
这辈子手就没这么臭过
Never had such terrible hands in my entire life.
算了,达多
Never mind, Dado.
赌场失意,情场得意
Unlucky at cards, lucky in love.
我请你一杯可以吗?
May I offer you a drink?
不,谢了,以后再说吧
No, thanks very much. I think some other time.
你要跟来吗,亲爱的?
Are you coming, darling?
再见
Good-bye.
晚安
Good night.
虚伪的小人
Smarmy bugger.
我打赌他想骗你上♥床♥
I bet he’d like to climb inside your pants.
你还说我?
You can talk.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
哦,老天,奈杰尔 我还不是个十足的傻瓜
Oh, God, Nigel, I’m not a complete fool.
你跟那美国怪人没完没了
Those sessions with that American freak.
我知道你为了什么
I know what the attraction is.
不是他的大蓝眼睛
It isn’t his big blue eyes.
抱歉,我不明白
I’m sorry. I don’t follow.
你是在追逐他的老婆
It’s his wife you’re after.
你对她很迷恋,对吧!
You’ve got the hots for her, haven’t you?
什么?我可怜那女孩,如此而已
What? I feel sorry for the girl, that’s all.
可不是,可怜到你把舌头都掉出来了
Yeah. So sorry that your tongue’s hanging out.
现在你给我小心点,奈杰尔
Now, just watch it, Nigel.
你能做的,我都能做得变本加厉
Anything you can do, I can do better.
哦,上帝
Oh, God.
亲爱的,我不明白
Darling, I cannot understand
你为什么不吃晕船药
why you won’t take a Dramamine.
我告诉过你,吃了我就犯困
I told you, they knock me out.
睡觉总比痛苦好受
But, surely, surely, now, it’s better to sleep than to suffer.
Come on.
我们期待和欢迎各位参加
We look forward to welcoming you
今晚的节日化妆舞会
to our gala fancy dress ball tonight.
我会没事的
I’ll be all right.
迎接新年,跳舞跳到天亮…
See the new year in and dance till dawn
丹尼加西和他的乐团为我们演奏音乐
to the music of Danny Garcy and his boys.
为那些没准备服装的旅客…
For those without costumes,
船员会供应滑稽帽和…
the stewards can supply funny hats and…
滑稽帽,我的妈呀