Funny hats. For God’s sake.

Here.
来,再来一片
Here, take another.
你希望我吃药,是吧,奈杰尔
You like me taking pills, don’t you, Nigel?
不是亲切,就是别的
If it’s not one kind, it’s another.
我都不知道干吗要操心
Don’t know why I bother.
抱歉,亲爱的,你在说什么?
Sorry, darling, what are you talking about?
避孕药,奈杰尔
The pill, Nigel. The pill.
如今我们不怎么做♥爱♥了,用不着吃药
We don’t do it often enough nowadays to make it worthwhile.
哦,是吗,不能这么说
Oh, really. Come on, please.
我们到这里干嘛来了?
What are we doing here?
我们在找什么家里没有的?
What are we looking for that we can’t find at home?
七年了,瞧瞧我们到了什么地步
7 years. Look where it got us.
现在我想通了一些事,我们根本不该到印度去
I realize only now we shouldn’t go to India at all.
我要花六个月的时间躺在床上
I’ll be spending the whole 6 months in bed.
抱歉,亲爱的,我没听明白
Sorry, darling. I’m not with you.
太对了,你就是不明白 你的心不在这里
Too right, you’re not!
而且我知道在哪里!
You’re somewhere bloody else, and I know where!
就像是吸毒一样
It’s like a drug.
事实上,他的故事挺无聊的
Actually, that’s all getting very boring.
如果你这么着迷你的
If you’re so obsessed with your dirty-minded little cripple
下流小瘸子和他的性感老婆
and his sexy wife, why don’t you
你干嘛不回去再行一把善 也让我静一静
just go back for another helping and leave me in peace?
很好!如果你是这么想的,
Fine! If that’s how you feel,
我走
I damn well will.
时光飞逝,咪♥咪♥成为遥远的回忆
In time, Mimi became a distant memory,
完结的一章
a closed chapter.
我的自♥由♥感带着报复回到了我的身上
My sense of freedom returned with a vengeance.
我没有为哪个女人抛弃咪♥咪♥
I hadn’t dumped Mimi for one particular woman.
我用她交换了所有的女人
I’d swapped her for all womankind.
我下定决心补上我失去的日子
And I resolved to make up for lost time.
不再有情感纠葛
No more emotional entanglements.
我沉缅在女人的肉体中
I just wallowed in female flesh
像是只苜蓿丛里的猪
like a pig in clover,
从一张床撞到另一张床
ricocheted from bed to bed,
夺走我要的东西
grabbed whatever was going,
就赶往下一场
and hurried on.
每一天都希望有得到
Every day held the promise
新的,短暂的性体验
of some new, short-lived sexual experience–
越短越好
the shorter, the better.
从一个女人的眼睛里
Every time I looked into one woman’s eyes,
我能看到下一个女人的身影
I could see the reflection of the next.
鬼混了两年之后
After 2 years of screwing around,
我放弃了所有写作的藉口
I gave up all pretense of writing
以夜为日
and turned night into day.
就像吸血鬼
Like Dracula,
昼伏夜出
I rose at dusk and retired to my pad at dawn.
我该走了
Il faut qu’je rentre.
我得回家,奥斯卡
Il faut que je rentre, Oscar.
没有啊,我们玩得很开心,现在还早呢
Mais non, on s’amuser. The night is young.
早个屁,我两小时后就得起床了
The night is young. Moi, il fatigue. Je me leve dans deux heures.
别走,等一下
Arrete tes couneries. On va rigoler un peu.
别走!停下!
Non! Arrete!
Aah!
我惨了
Something’s… Fucked up.
我还是比我应得的幸运
I was luckier than I deserved.
只有脑震荡和胯骨骨折
Just a concussion and a fractured femur
我要在几周内包的像木乃伊
that had kept me lying there like a mummy for weeks.
我的战利品们
None of my conquests
没有一个想来瞧瞧我是死是活
bothered to check if I was still breathing.

Hi.
好了,我真该死
Well, I’ll be damned.
神哪
Jesus.
看来你没有自杀
So you didn’t kill yourself.
为什么?
What for?
反正我早已死了
I was dead already.
不管怎样,你看上去不错
Well, you’re looking great, anyway.
我也感觉不错
I’m feeling great.

Here.
我买♥♥了这些
I brought you these.
谢了
Thanks.
既然你来了,最好还是坐下吧
May as well sit down while you’re here.
这些年你都去哪里了?
Where you been all this time?
你买♥♥的机票
You bought the tickets.
你应该知道
You should know.
马提尼克岛?
Martinique?
你留在那里了?
You stayed on?
你一个人都做过什么?
What have you been doing with yourself?
在酒店工作
Working at a hotel.
站柜台?
Waiting tables?

Yes.
直到经理发现我会跳舞
Till the manager found out I could dance,
就安排我去表演
so then he put me in a floor show.
他人不错
Kind of him.
是的,他是个非常好的人
Oh, yes. He was very kind.
差点恢复了我对人性的信任
He almost restored my faith in human nature.
差点?
Only almost?
差不多
He did…
直到我想起了你
Until I remembered you.
Ha ha ha ha.
感激不尽
Touche.
你回来干什么?
What are you doing back here?
只是探望一下
Just visiting.
我听说了你的不幸
I heard about your misfortune,
我想得来看看你是不是需要什么
thought I’d see if you needed anything.
你知道我到底需要什么宝贝
You know what I really need, baby?
我要你不要插♥进♥我的生活
I need you to stay out of my life.
你还是没有失去你的魅力,奥斯卡
You haven’t lost your charm, Oscar.
我早该想到
I should have known.
好了…
Well…
再见
Good-bye.
还记得旋转木马?
Remember the carousel?
当然,我记得旋转木马
Sure, I remember the carousel.
在我的记忆中像是去拔牙一样受罪
I remember it like a trip to the dentist.
轻点!
Easy!
轻点!
Easy!
别!
Stop!
Ah… Ah… Aah!
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
你以为我会忘记?
Did you think I’d forgotten?
我出重症病房♥时,她来看我
She came to see me when I got out of intensive care.
她说”有个坏消息,还有个好消息”
She said, “there’s bad news and there’s good news.
“你从腰部以下,都永久瘫痪了”
“You’re paralyzed from the waist down, permanently.”
“好” 我说
“OK,” I said.
“说说好消息 ”
“Let’s have the good news.”
“那就是好消息”她说
“That was the good news,” she said.
“坏消息是从现在开始…
“The bad news is that from now on…
“由我来照顾你。”
I’m taking care of you.”
我们再次成了一对
We were a couple once more.
她搬回我的住所照顾我
She moved back into my place
以一种非同寻常地投入…
and looked after me with a strange kind of devotion to duty.
她是我的厨师
She was my cook,
我的主妇
my housekeeper,
我的狱吏
my jailer,
还是…
and…
我的护士
My nurse.
哦。你能不能…
Oh, couldn’t you…
我是说,你总是注射同一点
I mean, it makes my leg shake
会让我的腿打颤
if you always shoot me in the same spot.
你瞧
You see?
这会让我的腿打颤
It makes the leg shake.
你就不能换个地方?
Couldn’t you find some other place?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!