我仍不敢相信我们已经在路上了
I still can’t believe we’re really on our way.
我也是
Nor can I.
太美妙了
It’s so fantastic.
谢谢你,亲爱的
Thank you, darling.
别走开,我马上回来
Oh, don’t run away. I won’t be a second.
菲欧娜
Fiona.
菲欧娜
Fiona.
来,你不能待在这边
Come on. You can’t stay here.
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
你能帮我一把吗?
Can you give me a hand?

Yeah.
来…
Try, dear. There we are.
上帝
God.

Ohh!
好了,这样好多了
There we go. That’s better.
我来擦干♥你♥脸上的泪水
I’m going to wipe away those tears, huh?
天哪
Oh, God.
深深吸一口气
Take a deep breath. Take a deep breath.
你会感觉好些
You’ll feel better.
你需要深吸新鲜空气
A deep breath of fresh air, that’s what you need.

Here.
那里
There.
你很漂亮
You’re very pretty.

Oh.
我们到了
There we are.

There.
你们要去伊斯坦布尔吗?
Are you going to Istanbul?
是的
Yes.
然后我们坐飞机去孟买♥♥
Then we’re flying on to Bombay.
你要去多远的地方?
How far are you going?

Oh…
更远
Further.
更远更远
Much further.
但你们干嘛要去印度呢?
But why on earth go to India?
我想我们需要从激烈的竞争中休息一下…
I think we needed a break from the rat race, really,
而且西方有太多需要向印度学习的地方
and, you know, India’s got so much to teach the west,
不觉得吗?
doesn’t it?
真的吗?是什么?能举个例子吗?
Really? What, for example?
嗯,你知道,心灵平静,诸如此类的东西
Well, um… You know, inner serenity, that kind of stuff.
想摆脱命运的那些修行吗?
Ahh! The karma-nirvana syndrome.
我觉得全都是白费工夫
Lot of poppycock, I’m afraid.
不,印度到处都是苍蝇,恶臭,还有乞丐…
No, India’s all flies, smells, and beggars,
认真地说
and as for serenity,
印度是地球上最吵的地方
it’s the noisiest place on earth. Ha ha ha ha!
如果你都这么说了,我无法反驳
Well, if you say so, I’m sure.
我相信辛格先生一定是在谦虚地形容他的家乡
Now, I’m sure Mr. Singh is just being modest about his own part of the world.
我已经等不及要去那里了
Anyway, I can’t wait to get there, darling.
这是我们的结婚纪念日餐
You see, it’s my anniversary treat.
我们已经结婚七年了
We’ve been married for 7 years.
啊,那就是那种医治婚姻的旅行
Ahh! So it’s a form of marital therapy.
这很没必要,亲爱的女士
It’s quite unnecessary, dear lady.
拥有像你一样美丽的妻子…
With a wife as beautiful as yourself,
任何男人都能够扛住七年之痒
any man would be proof against the 7-year itch, what?
Ha ha ha ha ha! Yeah.
你累了吗,亲爱的?
You tired, sweetheart?
非常累
Absolutely whacked.
一定是海风的关系
Must be all this sea air.
Yeah.
来点睡前酒怎么样?
How about a nightcap?
来张床怎么样?
Mm, how about bed?
来嘛,就喝一杯
Oh, come on, darling, just one.
不,真的不要了,你去就好
No, honestly not. You go.
带我回房♥间,我头晕目眩的
Just take me to my cabin. I’m out on my feet.
如果你坚持的话
Well, if you’re sure.
我坚持
I’m certain.
总之,老夫老妻了…
Anyway, it’s bad for an old married couple
老是黏在一起并不好
to be glued together all the time.
? To treat him right ?
? Now you’ve listened to my story ?
? Here’s the point that I have made ?
? Chicks were born to give you fever ?
? Be it fahrenheit ?
? Or centigrade ?
? They give you fever ?
? When you kiss them ?
? Fever if you live and learn ?
? Fever ?
? Till you sizzle ?
? What a lovely way to burn ?
? What a lovely way to burn ?
要点什么,先生?
What will it be, sir?
? What a lovely way to burn… ?
请来点威士忌和苏打水
Whiskey and soda, please.
你好
Hello.
你感觉好些了吗?
You feeling better?
比什么好些了?
Better than what?
你还记得…
You remember, the, um…
今天下午在…
This afternoon in the, uh…
在洗手间?
In the loo, you…
洗手间?
The loo?
这是你惯用的开场白吗?
Is it your usual pickup routine?
我当然记得了
Of course I remember.
我的记忆力完美无缺…
I have a perfect memory…
当我想记住的时候
When I feel like it.
好…
Oh, right.
你这算是在跟我玩游戏吗?
Is this some kind of game?
Yeah.
你想跳舞吗?
You want to dance?
Uh…
我不算太会跳舞
Well, I’m not much of a dancer.
能看出来
That figures.
你叫什么?
What’s your name?
奈杰尔 道布森
Nigel Dobson.
Hi.
好吧,奈杰尔
OK, Nigel,
逗我
amuse me.
说点好笑的来听听
Say something funny.
Um…
呃…
Blimey.
你是法国人对吧?
Well, you’re French, aren’t you?
我可以从你的口音中听出来
I can tell from your accent.
你的英语真是非常非常棒
I mean, your English is very, very good,
但不知怎么的…
but, uh, for some reason,
我总是能认出青蛙来
I can always tell with frogs.
不好意思
Sorry.
不该那么说,不小心脱口而出
Stupid thing to say. Just slipped out.
像个小孩子…
Schoolboy expression.
我从工作中抽空出来的
Comes from working in the city.
我是债券经纪人
I’m a eurobond dealer,
我们常常把法国人叫青蛙
and we’re always calling people frogs.
没错,很无聊
You’re right. Boring.
不过,不管怎么说
Um… But, anyway,
你还叫我们烤牛肉呢,不是吗?
you call us–you call us roast beef, don’t you?
“这群烤牛肉”
They’re roast beef.
我想你们就是那么说的,差不多
I think that’s how you pronounce it, anyway.
你对我来说过于有趣了,奈杰尔
You’re too funny for me, Nigel.
我都笑哑了
I’m choking with laughter.
告辞了
So long.
我留下你不可抗拒的魅力
I leave you to your magnetic, irresistible personality.
很浪漫吧?
Romantic, isn’t it?
是啊,太壮丽了
Yeah, it is. Splendid.
你是奈杰尔对吧?
You’re Nigel, aren’t you?

Yeah.
不好意思
Sorry.
我认得你吗?
Do I know you?
小心提防她
Beware of her.

Right.
她是个会走路的男人夹子
She’s a walking man trap.
抱歉,我不知道我们在说些什么
Sorry, I don’t know what you’re talking about.
你当然知道
Sure, you do.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!