? Did you never worry ?
? That I’ve come to depend on you? ?
? I gave you all the love I had in me ?
? And now I find you lied ?
? And I can’t believe it’s true ?
? Arrived in our rooms ?
? I see you across the street ?
? I see you across the street ?
? And I can’t help but wonder ?
? If she knows what’s goin’ on ?
? Oh, you talk of love ?
? But you don’t know how it feels ?
? When you realize ?
? That you’re not the only one ?
嘿,怎么回事?
Hey, what’s the matter?
? Oh ?
? You’d better stop… ?
我一直觉得出轨
I’d always found infidelity
是大多数关系中最刺♥激♥的一面
the most titillating aspect of any relationship.
那一幕应该能让我兴奋起来
That scene should have turned me on.
为什么没有呢?
So why didn’t it?
我为什么觉得这样痛苦?
Why did I feel so hurt?
请不要吸烟
Pas de cigarette, s’il vous plait.

Hi.
奥斯卡
Oscar…
你为什么那样做?
Why did you do it?
你为什么不说些什么?
Why don’t you say something?
你想让我说什么?
What do you want me to say?
你为什么一个人就离开了?
Why did you walk out on me like that?
你不知道?
You don’t know?
好,是你先开始的
Well, you started it.
和我的室友卖♥♥弄风情
Flirting with my own roommate.
你都扑在她身上了
You were all over her.
胡说,我们只是一起说了些笑话
Bullshit. We were having a couple laughs.
我们也只是一起跳了个舞
And we were just having a dance.
跳了个舞
Some dance.
只差没在地板上干♥他♥
Decent of you not to fuck him on the floor.
我很抱歉
Oh, I’m sorry! I’m sorry!
我是因为嫉妒这样做的
I did it because I was jealous.
请你原谅我
Please, please forgive me.
你是我的老虎
You’re my tiger.
除了你我谁也不要
I don’t want anyone but you…
再也不会
Not ever.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱她
I loved her, too,
但我们的信任已经消失了
but our credit was running out.
我们面临着欲望的破产
We were headed for sexual bankruptcy.
我闻到了猪
Hmm, I smell pig.
Ha ha ha!
别笑
Don’t laugh.
别说
Don’t talk.
来,小猪
Come, piggy.
他在哪?
Where is he?
来呀,猪崽儿
Come, piggy-wiggy.
你在哪?
Where are you?
你在哪?
Where are you?
下去
Get off.
下去
Get off.
你竟敢操♥我♥
How dare you try to fuck me,
你这污秽的畜牲!
you filthy beast!
尝尝这招
Take that.
使劲
Harder.
闭嘴
Shut up.
使劲
Harder.
闭嘴
Shut up!
哦,你搞砸了
Oh, you spoiled it.
猪不会讲话
Pigs don’t talk.
我怎么会信猪会讲话?
How can I believe in a pig that talks?
我跟你说
You know something?
我也不信
I don’t believe in it, either.
不再信了
Not anymore.
就这样
That was it.
魔力最终还是失效了
The spell was broken at last.
也是件好事,如果你问我的话
Jolly good thing, too, if you ask me.
我害怕你还会说出什么来
I dread to think what you’d get up to next.
别急
Don’t worry, Nigel.
还有的是可说的呢
There’s plenty more to tell.
你凭什么认为我愿意听?
What makes you think I want to hear it?
我始终不明白,你怎么认为
I still don’t know what gives you the idea
我愿意做一个垃圾桶
that I enjoy being used as a rubbish dump
让你缅怀你肮脏的往事?
for your unsavory reminiscences.
你不愿意吗?
Don’t you?
真的不愿意吗,奈杰尔?
Don’t you, really, Nigel?
Oh.
他还在这?
He’s still here?
恐怕是的
Afraid I am, yes.
不过我正要走
But I’m just off now.
你知道,奈杰尔对我极其耐心
You know, Nigel has been extremely patient with me.
我们不是事事一致
We don’t see eye-to-eye on everything…
但至少我们有着一个同样的爱好
But we share at least one interest in common–
那就是你,宝贝
you, baby.
我想所以他才会不断地回来
I suppose that’s why he keeps coming back for more.
总之,我说了,我正要走
Anyway, as I say, I’m–I’m just off.
那么,非常谢谢你的茶
So, um, thanks very much for the tea.
再见
Toodle-oo.
再见
Good-bye.
哦,抱歉
Oh. Sorry.
你可离开了不短时间
You were gone long enough.
真是很抱歉,亲爱的
I’m really sorry, darling.
我要一个人去吃饭
I was going to go to dinner without you.
你难以相信有多难脱身
It was just incredibly hard to get away.
你看到他的模样了
You saw what he’s like.
她也在那里吗?
Was she there, too?
谁?
Who?
回答错误,奈杰尔
Wrong answer, Nigel.
是或否都可以
“Yes” or “no” would have been fine,
但,”谁”?
but “who?”
你完全知道我说的是谁
You know perfectly well who I mean.
对,咪♥咪♥
Oh, right. Mimi.
嗯,我要走时她出现了
Yeah, she rolled up just as I was leaving.
怪东西
Odd creature.
但你说过
So you said–
“怪,但是不难看。”
“odd, but not bad-looking.”
大多数男人都会觉得她艳得惊人
Most men would find her stunning.
女人也一样
Most women, too, for that matter.
好了,听着,我可不是”大多数男人”
Well, look, I am not “most men.”
我是你丈夫
I’m your husband.
对不对?
Right?
好了
There we go.
好了,全扣上了
Here they are, all locked up.
你好
Oh, hello.
我说,这是你的小女儿吗?
I say, is this your little girl?
是的,Amrita,跟女士和先生问好
It is, indeed. Amrita, say hello to the lady and gentleman.
你好
Hello.
你好,Amrita 真是个非常漂亮的名字
Hello, Amrita. That’s a very pretty name.
几乎和你一样可爱
It’s almost as pretty as you are.
她真是令人着迷,你一直都把她藏哪了?
She’s enchanting. Where have you been hiding her?
我有个保姆照顾她
I have a nanny that looks after her.
你的妻子呢?
And your wife?
我是个鳏夫,女士
I’m a widower, dear lady.
哦,真是抱歉
Oh, I’m so sorry.
不过,有个孩子真好
Anyway, it’s lovely to have a child on board.
除了皱巴巴的以外还有别人可看
Yeah, it makes a change from all the wrinklies.
你呢?
And you?
你抚养后代了吗?
Have you provided for your posterity?
什么?
Sorry?
我是说你有一个
I mean, you have a wife
这么喜欢孩子的老婆
that loves children so much.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!