我一生的故事 就是与我有关的人的故事
The story of my life is the story of the people in it.
我并非总像如今这样幸福…
I haven’t always been as lucky as I am now…
…生活在这片水色清澈…
in this delicious place of water…
…绿草如茵 阳光明媚的土地上
and grass and sunlight.
这一生是从信任到背叛…
Mine is a story of trust and betrayal…
…然后到再学会信任的经历
and learning to trust again.
至今仍记忆忧新
I remember everything.
我来了 德奇斯
I’m here, Duchess.
我会帮你的
I’ll help you.
用力 老伙计
Come on, old lass.
用力啊
Come on, push.
用力!
Push!
外面有点奇怪 温度太冷 光线太亮
It was cold and too bright and strange out in the air.
不过我妈妈亲了我一下
But then my mother kissed me.
我想更靠近她一些
I wanted to be nearer to her.
在这儿 小家伙 这样就对了
Over here, little one. It’s all right.
一开始我总是呆在最接近妈妈的地方
In the beginning, I stayed as close to my mother as I possibly could.
几周之后 我还是呆在妈妈身边…
As the weeks went by, I still stayed right beside her…
…不过我搞明白了我们应该做什么
but I began to have my own ideas of what we should do.
大部分的时间里 她只是站在那里
So much of the time, she would just stand there.
快点!
Hurry UP!
出发啦!
Let’s go!
过来 过来
Come on, come on. Hey.
我讨厌这样
I don’t like this.
我真的讨厌这样!
I do not like this!
现在不要跟我对抗
Don’t fight me now.
每样事情都在改变
Everything’s changing.
甚至是我也在变
Even I’m changing.
来吧
Come on.
我被套上了马套 这发生的太快了
A black coat’s taking over my baby fur. It’s all happening too fast.
当我三岁时…
When I turned 3…
…主人让我和一群小马驹在一起生活
my master sent me to spend the year with a gang of other colts.
现在要…
Now it was time.
接受训练了
Training.
第一件事是带上马嚼子
The bit was the first thing.
在牙齿间放入坚硬的铁条使我的上齿龈冷的要命
Terrible bars of cold, hard steel between your teeth and over your tongue.
如果你从来没有戴过这玩意 你是无法想象这种滋味有多难受的
If you’ve never had one in your mouth, you can’t imagine what a shock it is.
多亏那些燕麦!
But thank heaven for oats!
你嘴里吃着 就能忘记带着马套了…
When you’re eating them, you can forget the bit’s nasty coldness…
…那种冰冷难受的金属感觉
the bitter, metallic taste.
可口的燕麦
Delicious oats.
甜美的燕麦
Sweet oats.
可爱的 香脆的燕麦
Lovely, crunchy oats.
美丽的燕麦
Beautiful oats.
绝妙的燕麦…噢!
Splendid oats… Ow!
别怕 只是一个马鞍
Here. It’s just a saddle.
这玩意叫我喘不过气来!
It’s choking me!
我保证你依旧可以自♥由♥移♥动♥
You can still move. Promise.
谁会驮着这玩意奔跑啊
Nobody could walk with this.
把那些燕麦给我拿回来
Come back here with those oats.
开始的时候 马掌让我感觉僵硬笨重
At first, the iron shoes made my feet feel stiff and heavy.
我说 “不!” 但他说 “走!”
I said, “No!” But he said, “Go!”
快点
Come on.
有一天 我突然发现…
Once I discovered that he and I…
…我和他可以合为一体…
that the two of us could become one…
…这真是太叫人激动了!
this business turned out to be perfectly glorious!
现在是我搬去新家的时候了
It was now time for me to go to a new home.
妈妈以我为荣…
My mother was proud of me…
…并不断给我打气
and encouraged me.
她知道主人一定会把我送到好心人家里去的
She knew my master would only let me go to good people.
但我会想念她的
But I would miss her.
没过多久 一个人把我带到布切特庄园…
Before long, a man came to take me to Birtwick Park…
…斯奎特·佐敦的家
to live with Squire Gordon’s family.
等一下 莫莉!
Just a moment! Molly!
和那匹小马一起过来 -跑啊 玛烈莱 快点儿!
Come here with that pony. – Run, Merry. Faster!
你现在还很虚弱 请回屋里去 好好歇着
Please stay inside. You’re still much too weak.
我不能停下来 我要见它
I won’t break. I want to see him.
我保证这就是一匹马
It’s a horse. Nothing more, nothing less, I promise.
多漂亮的马啊!
A beautiful horse!
美人自有过人之处 约翰 觉得它怎么样?
Beauty is as beauty does. How was he, John?
简直完美 先生
Perfect, sir.
他们在乔木林里打兔子 枪响的时候…
They were shooting rabbits near Highwood and the guns went off.
他只是动了下 然后观察着 连一步都没偏离大道
He pulled at such, and looked, but he didn’t step off the path.
是吗 小伙子 -我们叫他做什么好呢?
Did you, young fella? – What shall we call him?
喝完茶再说好了 你快回屋里去
We’ll decide over tea. You must get out of this air.
他和黑檀木一样乌黑
He’s as black as ebony.
黑檀木?
Ebony.
黑檀木
Ebony.
听起来像”骨头”
Sounds like “bones.”
带它去马厩
Settle him in the stables.
好的 先生
Pleasure, sir.
我们叫它黑鸟来纪念你叔叔的老马吧
We’ll call him Blackbird, after your uncle’s old horse.
黑鸟真难听 老黑鸟的脾气也很暴躁
But Blackbird was ugly, and mean-tempered. Heh.
等等 你已经给他取好名字了 -什么?
Wait. You’ve already named him. – Pardon?
”骏马自有过人之处” -那可不是名字
“Beauty is as beauty does.” – That’s not a name.
是的 就是这个了 “骏马”
Yes, it is. Beauty.
黑骏马
Black Beauty.
新的名字…
A new name…
…新的家…
a new home…
…还有个满是陌生马匹的马厩
and a stable full of new horses to meet.
她很快会习惯的
She’ll be all right.
她脾气差劲
She was ill-tempered.
她心胸狭窄
She was mean-spirited.
她心肠恶毒
She was vicious.
…她是我见过最美的动物
She was the most beautiful creature I’d ever seen.
我讨厌阿尔佛雷德
I hate Alfred.
我也是
Me too.
放下我!
Let me down! – Ha-ha-ha.
冲啊!
Charge!
懒家伙!
Lazy POW!
走啊!
Move!
停下来!
Stop it!
向前走!
Move along!
玛烈莱!
Merrylegs!
快跑 玛烈莱! 跑!
Quick, Merrylegs! – Run!
继续跑 玛烈莱 !
Keep running, Merrylegs!
我也要
Mine too.
把我的门也打开!
Open mine too!
玛烈莱
Merrylegs-.
小伙伴叫这个名字太合适了
What a perfect name for the little fellow.
别碰他!
Leave him alone!
别碰他!
Leave him alone!
乔 呆在那儿!
Whoa there, Joe!
最好让乔去抓它 阿尔佛雷德少爷
Better let young Joe catch him, Master Alfred.
他需要练习
He needs the practice.
现在去把他们圈起来
Go on now. Round them up.
多谢你的”帮助”
Thank you for offering to help.
我想到你喝茶的时间了 没错吧?
I expect it’s time for your tea now, isn’t it?
没错 我想是的
Yes, I expect it is.
该去喝茶了 姑娘们 杰西卡 莫莉 跟我来!
Teatime, girls. Jessica, Molly, come along.
约翰出现的正是时候
It’s a good thing John came along when he did.
当然了
It certainly is.
乔心地善良…
Joe had a good heart…
…但是如果想当然 你就错了
but really not a clue.
别动 好吗?
Stand Still, Will you?
不要跑了!
Stop running.
大家都过来
Come on, everybody!
多好的地方啊
What a wonderful place.
我向她飞奔而去
I flew down to her.
我相信我们之间会有个奇妙的开始
I knew it would be magic between us.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!