那天夜里 我梦到了她
That night, I dreamed of her.
我梦到她发生了什么事
I dreamed of what was.
我梦到的可能已经过去了
And I dreamed of what might have been.
我在这儿
I’m here.
那是什么?
What is it?
之后我知道了
And then I knew.
再见 吾爱
Goodbye, my sweet one.
忍♥耐一下
Just be patient.
小姐和绅士们会给我们报酬的
It’s ladies and gents who pay our rent.
你看 他们随时都会出来的
They’ll be out anytime now, you’ll see.
打搅了 先生 我想9点收工
Begging your pardon, sir, I was engaged to come round at 9:00.
半夜之后他们可能不会…
As it’s after midnight, perhaps they wouldn’t…
很快就会有人叫你了 晚会就要结束了
You’ll be wanted soon enough. The party’s nearly over.
我们等着我们的客人
We waited for our passengers.
等啊等
And waited.
人们是不会为一匹马考虑太多的
People aren’t thoughtless just to horses.
何况他们对每个人都一样残酷
They’re also cruel to each other.
祝福你 老伙计
Bless your heart, old man.
晚安
Good night.
朝前走!
Get a move on!
真够冷的
It’s freezing.
马上走吧 先生
Just in a moment, sir.
不要那么性急 我们一会儿还能喝更多
Don’t be impertinent. We could’ve had two more drinks “in a moment.”
继续走
Walk on.
有些事情是有预兆的
Something was the matter.
一直都是杰瑞照顾我
Jerry always looked after me.
但现在却换成这个男孩
But here was the boy instead.
哈利 你在这儿 我不想去打搅他们
Harry, I didn’t want to trouble them in the house.
你♥爸♥爸怎么样了?
How’s your dad?
他的肺出问题了 克伦肖先生
It’s in his lungs, Mr. Crenshaw.
我很遗憾
I’m very sorry.
医生说今天晚上会告诉妈妈
Doctor says he’ll tell Morn tonight.
他说爸爸不能再驾驭马车了
He says Dad can’t drive cabs no more.
扬起你的下巴
Keep your chin up.
帮助你的妈妈
Help your morn.
不能再驾驭马车了?
Never drive a cab again?
怎么会这样?
How could that be?
外面的天气真好 我想是又要回去工作了
It was good to be outside. I wanted to go back to work.
不要 布莱克
No, Black.
我们不到车站去
We’re not going to the cab stand.
我们只是给你活动下筋骨 老杰克
We’re just stretching your old legs, old Jack.
早上好 黛娜 -早上好 哈利 你妈妈在家吗?
Morning, Dinah. – Morning, Harry. Is your mama home?
多莉 你在做什么?
Dolly, what do you think you’re doing?
打包 我们要搬到乡下去
Packing. We’re moving to the country.
什么
What?
爸爸会驾驭着四轮♥大♥马车 黛娜说…
Daddy’s going to drive coaches. Dinah says he’ll never have to drive a cab…
…他再也不用驾这种小马车了
ever again.
妈妈!
MQfn!
到底发生了什么事?
What would happen now?
尽管拉马车的工作在我身上造成了伤害…
Even though cab work had taken its toll on me…
…我还是希望和杰瑞一起度过余年
| had hoped to spend the rest of my days with Jerry.
再见…
Goodbye…
…美丽的布莱克
beautiful Black.
爸爸让我带一个吻给你
Daddy said to give you a kiss for him.
我被卖♥♥给了一个粮食贩子 杰瑞期待在这里我能被公正对待
I was sent to a grain dealer, where Jerry expected me to be treated fairly.
但期待永远只是期待…
But what he expected and what was…
…区别就像是 一句友善的话和一下鞭子的抽打
were as different as a kind word is from a whiplash.
快走!
Come on!
漫长的两年 我拉着沉重的大车…
For two long years, I pulled the heavy carts…
…直到我再也拉不动了
until I could not pull anymore.
这一对马只卖♥♥16先令
“MAN”. Sixteen guinea for the pair.
可以骑乘 也能拉车
Wants you to ride and drive.
16先令 谁愿意出16先令?
16 guineas. Who’ll give me 16 guineas?
有人在吗? 一对马只需16先令
Anybody out there? 16 guineas for the pair.
他们真是便宜透了
It’s not worth bothering about them.
他们已经没价值了 等待他们的只有屠刀而已
There’s nothing for them but the butcher’s knife.
我已经虚弱的无法关注了
I was too weak to care.
糟透了
Awful.
那是匹拉四轮马车的马吗? 爷爷?
Was that one a carriage horse, Grandad?
他可能是干别的事的马
He might have been anything.
他的体格比其他马更出色
He’s a finer build than the other horses, though.
你也同意吧 乔?
Wouldn’t you say, Joe?
可怜的老家伙
Poor old thing.
希望我们下个月来的时候能有好运 兰利
Expect we’ll have better luck next month at Langley.
那个声音
That voice.
它唤醒了我
It woke me up.
我记得那个声音
I knew that voice.
是乔的声音!
It was Joe!
黑骏马
Black Beauty.
我在这儿 骏马
I’m here, Beauty.
我在这儿
I’m here.

Shh.
你安全了
You’re safe now.

Shh.
我现在整年都生活在一个快乐的地方
I have now lived in this happy place a whole year.
我的体力和精神都恢复了
My strength and spirits are back.
乔许诺绝不会再卖♥♥掉我
Joe promises me I’ll never be sold.
我的苦难结束了…
My troubles are over…
…我回家了
and I am at home.
经常…
Often…
…我会幻想我还在布切特庄园的大牧场上
I fancy I’m still in the big pasture at Birtwick Park.
和我的老朋友们在一起
I’m together with my old friends.
而且没有任何东西…
And nothing…
…可以再将我们分开…
will ever separate us again…
…直到永远
…ever

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!