Look! The guy’s getting away!
看 给他跑掉了
Wait. What’s going on?
等等 怎么回事?
We are going to put you on a plane.
我们送你上飞机
Should you return, you’ll be arrested.
如果你回来就要被逮捕
On behalf of Northwest Airlines,
我代表西北航♥空♥公♥司♥…
I would like to welcome you onboard.
欢迎您登机
We anticipate an on time departure for this flight.
我们期望能准时起飞
Masahiro Matsumoto?
松本正弘?
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey, Masa.
正弘
Nick-san.
尼克先生
Excuse me. Shoes.
对不起 脱鞋
Shoes. Oh.
脱鞋 哦
It’s not possible. You are gone.
不可能 你走了
You know me. I don’t go quietly, Masa.
你了解我 我不会乖乖离去
Thanks.
谢谢
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
I’m sorry, but you should not have come.
抱歉 但是你不该来
You have done enough to him.
你害得他够惨了
Please pardon my son.
原谅小儿无礼
He came to comfort me,
他来安慰我…
but all he does is show his disappointment.
却只表现其失望
You never even told me you had a son, Mas.
你没提到有儿子
It doesn’t matter.
这不重要
I have been suspended, Nick-san.
我受到停职处分
I am no longer an assistant inspector.
已经不是助理探长
Oh…
哦…
Jesus Christ.
天啊
I’m sorry, man. I… No!
抱歉 正弘 我… 不必道歉
I knew what I was doing.
我自知有风险
Well, it’s not over yet.
事情还没完结
We can get him, Mas, you and me.
我们能抓到他 你和我
I cannot help you.
我不能帮助你
Nicksan, look at me. We can fix it, Mas.
尼克先生 你看我 正弘 我们可以办妥
You cannot fix everything.
不能事事办妥
I am not like you.
我不像你
For a moment, I thought I could be.
有一阵子我以为能像你
You can, all right. You didn’t do anything wrong, okay?
你有能力 你没有错
We kicked ass. It was for nothing.
我们修理歹徒 却徒劳无功
Oh, come on, Masa. Come… Nicksan.
拜托 正弘 拜… 尼克先生
I belong to a group.
我属于团体
They will not have me anymore.
团体不要我了
You’re digging a hole for yourself, Mas.
正弘 你是自掘坟墓
Sometimes you got to go for it.
为了信念要放手一搏
Get out.
你走吧
Please.
请离开
Yeah. Joyce. I want to speak to… Joyce. Joyce-san. Yeah.
对 我找…佳思讲话 佳思小姐 对
Where’s Sugai, Joyce?
佳思 菅井在哪?
Can I find him in the bar?
他在不在酒吧?
Here’s your food. Here’s some cash.
这是食物 一点现钞
What about Sugai?
菅井在哪?
You wanna find Sugai,
你要找菅井…
this is where you’ll find him.
去这个地方就可以找到他
He loves golf. He’s here three times a week.
他爱打高尔夫球 一周来这里三次
You always try and get rid of me,
你老是想打发我走…
you know, yet you’re…
然而你…
You’re always there.
总是在帮助我
I think sometime we’re going to have to try to figure that one out.
我们得费点心思解释这关系
You said you wouldn’t give me any more trouble, remember?
你还记得你说不再生把我卷进麻烦中吗?
Joyce.
佳思
I know you took a risk.
我知道你为我担风险
Good luck, Nick.
尼克 祝你好运
How you doing, pal?
你好吗?
I want to talk to your friend Mr. Sugai.
我找你的朋友 菅井先生
Ask him to give Sugai this.
叫他交给菅井
What, are we going in there?
你要我上车?
You should be somewhere over the Pacific now, Conklin.
此时你应该在太平洋上空 康克林
We should be rid of you.
我们应该已打发你走
Do you have any idea who I am?
你知道我的身分吗?
Yeah, I know who you are.
我知道
No.
不对
If you did, you wouldn’t have given me this.
如果你知道 就不会给我这个
Good stuff.
印得好
This is an old bill, a prototype.
这旧版印的 原型版
The new ones will be like everything we make…
新的将如我们所印制的…
Perfect.
完美无瑕
Perfect, huh?
完美无瑕 嗯?
So, who’s going to get the profits? You?
受益人是谁?是你?
Or Sato?
抑或佐藤?
See, I know he’s got the other plate.
我知道他掌握另一块版
That means you’ve got nothing.
意谓你一无所获
He might as well be an American.
也许他像美国人
His kind respect just one thing,
他这种人崇拜一样东西…
money.
金钱
So what are you into it for? Love?
那么你为了什么?为了爱?
I was 10…
我十岁那年…
when the B-29 came.
B29轰炸机来投弹
My family lived underground for three days.
全家人在地下躲了三天
When we came up, the city was gone.
出来时全市已夷为平地
Then the heat brought rain,
然后高温带来雨水…
black rain.
下黑雨
You made the rain black…
你们造的黑雨…
and shoved your values down our throat.
还把美国价值观硬塞给我们
We forgot who we were.
我们忘了自己是谁
You created Sato and the thousands like him.
你们制♥造♥千万个佐藤
I’m paying you back.
我印伪美钞报复
Hey, you want the plate? You get me close to him.
你想要另一块版吗?安排我接近他
You have no part in this.
此事与你不相干
I promised the other oyabuns…
我答应其他堂主…
there would be peace.
息事宁人
They don’t have to know.
不必让他们知道
I’m bound by duty and honor.
我受责任和荣誉的约束
If you had time,
如果你有空…
I would explain what that means.
我来讲解责任和荣誉的意义
Sugai-san.
菅井先生
I am the solution to your problems.
我是替你解决问题的人
I can take him out. Okay?
我能拔掉这眼中钉 怎么样?
I’m nothing but a worthless gaijin…
我是毫无价值的洋鬼子…
and everybody knows he killed my partner.
他杀我的伙伴人尽皆知
Yeah.
是的
Right in front of you.
当你面前杀的
I’m not impressed.
我并不欣赏
You get me close, I’ll hit the mark…
你安排我接近他 我动手…
and you’re going to be clean.
你可以置身事外
Why should I trust you?
我凭什么相信你?
Because you got nothing to lose.
因为成败无损于你
Four oyabuns will arrive here shortly…
四位堂主快要抵达…
with their bodyguards.
他们有随从护卫
Sato will also have a lieutenant.
佐藤也有跟班
But sometimes you have to go for it.
有时候要放手一搏
Thanks, pal.
朋友 谢谢你
This is not a farmer.
此人不是农夫
What?
什么?
This is one of Sato’s men.
他是佐藤的手下
He’s got his own double cross going on.
他有两面派攻击计划
Wonder how many of these other guys are his men.
不知他带来多少手下?
Okay, I’m going in. What?
我进去了 什么?
I’m going in. You cover the front, all right?
我进去 你掩护前门 好吗?
You can do it. Okay, Mas? You can do it.
你办得到 正弘 你办得到
Sato, sit here.
佐藤 坐这里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!