对,否则我也会被起诉
Sure. I’d have to have myself indicted.
撤销起诉,节省公帑 你不能令她入罪
Drop the charges, save the state some money. You can’t convict.
心脏病老翁被喂食古♥柯♥碱
Cocaine slipped to a rich old man dying of heart disease?
足以令她罪名成立 要有意图才行
I think I can make that case. Not without intent.
被判误杀的话入狱二十年 若行为良好七年就获释
She’ll get manslaughter. Tell your client 20 years. Seven, if she behaves.
他们来了 法兰,接受我们访问吗?
There they are. Would you characterize…
他暴毙当晚,你与他一起吗?
The night of he died, there you were?
卡小姐,你有杀人吗?
Did you do it, Miss Carlson?
带我离开这里
Get me out of here.
贾先生会发起一次大型丑恶审讯
Bobby Garrett’s going to stage a big ugly trial.
他以为我会认罪
Does he really expect me to plead guilty…
来避免尴尬吗?
to spare myself the embarrassment?
我没有罪 我不会认罪
I’m not guilty. I’m not going to plead guilty.
若你不是遗嘱的继承人 我会好过些
I’d feel better if you weren’t in the will.
安德的遗嘱有提到我?
Andrew put me in his will?
别耍我 你是主要受益人
Don’t start jerking me around. You’re the primary beneficiary.
多少钱?
How much?
难道你不会问吗?
Wouldn’t you ask?
到底多少钱?
Come on, how much?
差不多八百万
Eight million, give or take.
那是动机 我知道包比会怎么做
That’s a hell of a motive. I know how Bobby works.
他会从你的性生活着手
He’s going to build his case on your sex life.
他会挖出你所做的一切丑事
He’ll drag out every dirty little thing you did.
不是丑事 对你和安德都不是
It wasn’t dirty. Not to you. Not to Andrew.
但其他人对性比较保守
But people here have very conservative views about sex.
不,他们只是避而不谈, 他们是伪君子
No, they don’t. They just don’t talk about it. They’re such hypocrites.
那些伪君子将会是陪审团…
Those hypocrites will be sitting in the jury box…
听取你如何令安德变得性变♥态♥
listening to Garrett say how you led Andrew into perversion.
我没有 安德知道他自己想要什么
I didn’t have to lead him anywhere. Andrew knew exactly what he wanted.
我们只是做♥爱♥ 戴着手铐
All we did was make love. In handcuffs.
不同的 但仍然是做♥爱♥
It was different, but it was still making love.
法兰,你见过动物做♥爱♥吗?
Have you ever seen animals make love, Frank?
很激烈
It’s intense.
很暴♥力♥
It’s violent.
但它们永不伤害对方 我们不是动物
But they never really hurt each other. We’re not animals.
我们是
Yes, we are.
你负责大案时一流
You’re great when you get a big case.
其余时间呢?
How about the rest of the time?
明知故问
You know what I mean.
我要去洗澡
I have to take a shower.
所谓为富不仁
You don’t get as rich as Marsh by being a nice guy.
找出他有什么仇家? 生意、个人、社交方面
I want you to find out who he fucked over… business, personal, social…
有什么人想他死?
anyone who might want him dead.
我正调查他与合伙人的交易
I’m hitting all the dealers…
或者会找到瘾君子 巴琼娜来了
Maybe we’ll get lucky and come up with a user. Joanne Braslow is here.
包比带了甜甜圈来
Garrett brought doughnuts.
真周到
The man’s considerate. with a list of their nearest and dearest.
对,但他会全部吃掉
But he always eats them all.
不正常 他们的性行为不正常
It wasn’t normal. They didn’t have normal sex.
你怎知道他们进行什么样的性♥交♥?
How do you know what kind of sex they had?
我没有从锁匙孔中偷♥窥♥他们
I wasn’t peeping through the keyhole…
我要去房♥子收送文件
I would go to the house to pick up and drop off papers…
见到四周都是性玩具
and I would find their little toys all over.
你对我的当事人没有好感吧?
if that’s what you’re implying. your feelings toward my client as negative?
我不同情瘾君子
I don’t have much sympathy for drug users.
你知道她有吸毒吗?
Do you have personal knowledge that she used drugs?
我亲眼见到她用鼻子吸一大堆粉 满意吗?
I personally saw her shovel the stuff up her nose. Is that good enough?
在秘书面前?
In front of a secretary?
当时我在屋内 以为她在楼上
I was at the house one morning. I thought she was still upstairs with him.
我走进厕所时
I went into the powder room…
她从小瓶舀取古♥柯♥碱
and she was spooning coke from a little vial.
她看到你后说什么?
What did she say when she saw you?
她忙到没有留意我
She was too busy to notice.
你有把事情告诉你老板吗?
Did you tell your boss what you had seen?
没有 为什么?
No. And why not?
我想保住饭碗
I wanted to keep my job.
我的工作不包括说出 他的女友是迷幻娇娃
That didn’t include telling him… his girlfriend was a cokehead slut.
法兰…
Frank…
把最后一个甜甜圈吃掉
take the last doughnut.
碧嘉?
Rebecca
碧嘉
Rebecca.
你骗我,你录口供时撒谎
You fucking lied to me. You lied on tape.
你被问到有否吸食古♥柯♥碱 我说没有
You were asked a direct question… “Do you use cocaine?” And I said no.
但有证人能指证你不单止有吸食
that can testify not only do you use cocaine…
还在马先生的房♥子内吸食 琼娜说谎
but you used cocaine in Marsh’s house. Joanne’s lying.
我没有说是琼娜 只有她在房♥子内
I didn’t say it was Joanne. Who else would have been in the house?
有听过证据确鉴吧
Do you know the expression “smoking gun”?
她爱上他 难道你没察觉?
She was in love with him. Don’t you see that?
他一定很可爱 人人都爱他
Andrew Marsh must’ve been a goddamn lovable guy. Everybody loved him!
我17岁后便没有碰古♥柯♥碱了 她是有力的证人
I haven’t touched coke since I was 17. She makes a good witness.
我想带你去见一个人
I want you to meet somebody.
就是这里
It’s right over here.
诺医生?
Dr. Novaro?
卡小姐 我在等你呢
Ah, Miss Carlson. I’ve been waiting for you.
对不起,我迟到了 他是我律师杜法兰
Sorry I’m late. This is Frank Dulaney. He’s my lawyer.
可以把我的药给我吗? 可以
Could you give me my medicine? Certainly.
你的
There you are.
来 你一定在说笑
Go ahead. You got to be kidding.
调查一下
Investigate.
什么? 中国牡丹花的根
What the hell is it? Chinese peony roots.
有什么用途? 阿斯匹灵的代用品
What’s it used for? It’s an aspirin substitute.
告诉他原因 她患有经痛
Tell him why. She suffers from dysmenorrheal.
腹部绞痛
Cramps.
卡小姐,我准备好了 谢谢
Miss Carlson, I’m ready whenever you are. Thank you.
法兰,你该是帮我的
You’re supposed to be on my side, Frank.
不能够怀疑我
Could’ve at least given me the benefit of the doubt.
没错,对不起
You’re right. I’m sorry.
介意等我十五分钟吗? 别客气
Do you mind waiting 15 minutes? Not at all.
到处看看
Look around.
只是背部近腰的地方有点痛
Just a little pain in the lumbar.
猫咪
Here, pussypuss.
猫猫,你好
Hello, kitty.
好漂亮的小猫
Such a beautiful kitty.
仍在下雨吗?
Is it still raining?

Yes.
可以送我回家吗? 可以,我会送你回家
Can you drive me home? Sure. I’ll give you a ride home.
我没有来过船屋 现在有机会了
I’ve never been in one of these. Now’s your chance.
进来 不好的
Come in. It’s a bad idea.
为什么? 我是你的律师,这样不太好
Why? I’m your lawyer. It doesn’t look good.
没有人在看
Nobody’s looking.
碧嘉,晚安
Good night, Rebecca.
法兰? 怎么啦?
Frank? Why?
你害怕吗?
Are you scared?
除非你告诉我不该怕
Not if you tell me I shouldn’t be.
我们会赢的
We’re going to kick their ass.
(穆尔诺马法♥院♥)
全体起立
All rise.
最高法♥院♥聆讯
Superior Court for the county of Multnomah…is now in session.
主审法官潘美宝
The Honorable Judge Mabel Burnham presiding.
本案是一宗刺♥激♥的案件
I can’t change the titillating nature of this trial…
若我想在马戏团工作
but if I had wanted to work in a circus…
我已学习空中飞人
I would’ve learned how to ride a trapeze…
我不会容忍♥辩方律师
so I will not put up with any performances…
或旁听人士骚扰
by counsel or by the gallery.
控方准备好吗? 准备好了,法官
Are the people ready to proceed, Mr. Garrett? Yes, Your Honor.
马安德犯了致命的大错
Andrew Marsh made what turned out to be…a fatal mistake.
他堕入爱河
He fell in love.
爱上一个无情的女人…
with a ruthless, calculating woman…
她爱追求有心脏病的有钱老翁
who went after an elderly man with a bad heart…and a big bank account.
各位可以看到被告卡碧嘉
You all can see the defendant, Rebecca Carlson…
但审讯下去 你会发现她不只是被告…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!