怎么了
What’s up?
该死的
Damn, bitch.
有何收获
Got something for me?
我找到他们了
Yeah, I found them.
这是5还是S
Is this a 5 or an S?
不 慢着 S
No, wait. S.
哦对 是5
Yeah, a 5.
神啊 你怎么连”street”(街)
Jesus, how the hell do you spell
都能拼成”streat”
“street” wrong?S-T-R-E-A-T?
兄弟
Hey, man.
我可是拼了命的散货收钱
I’m slinging mad volume and fat-stacking
聪明蛋 你懂我意思吗
Benjis, you know what I’m saying?
我可不是全知全能的 连拼写那种傻事都会
I can’t be all about,like, spelling and shit.
有名字吗
So they got names?
她的名字 恩 我不知道
Hers is, like, I don’t know.
只知道她是个女人
She’s just this woman is all.
男的 别人叫他精虫
Him they call Spooge.
精虫
Spooge?
不是疯狗 也不是猛♥男♥
Not Mad Dog, not Diesel?
我就直说吧 你被抢了
So let me get this straight.You got jacked
还是被一个叫精虫的人
by a guy named Spooge?
这关他的名字什么事
Yo, what’s his name matter?
我满眼尽是他的刀
All’s I saw was that knife
那么大一把直抵着我的脸
he stuck in my face, like that big!
但如果你是在找不做这事儿的理由的话
But if you’re looking for a reason not to go do this thing…
-我有那么说么 -我就自己去做 行了吧
– Did I say that? – ‘Cause I’ll go do it myself, right?
我只是还在假释期
It’s just I’m on probation and all.
就是说你打算做咯
So you gonna do it?
很好 不错
Good. Right on.
这两个人得好好修理修理
‘Cause these two, they need to get got.
混♥蛋♥ 我的钱呢
Where’s my money, bitch?
我的钱在哪
Where’s my money?
这样不错
That’s good.
快开门
Come on.
我会整死你的
I will mess you up.
你准备这么玩吗 悉听尊便
Is that how you want to play this? Your call.
你的死期到了 杰克
Your funeral, Jack.
别惹我
Do not mess with me.
我发飙起来 可是会把你活埋了
I will bury you ’cause I’m crazy.
你知道的 疯子马乔
You know. Mucho loco.
别考验我耐心
Do not test me.
-早上好 -早上好
– Good morning! – Good morning.
亲爱的 你挡住邮箱了
Honey, you blocking the mailbox.
抱歉
Sorry.
今天天气不错 是吗
I think it’s gonna be a nice day, huh?
恩 最高也就21度
Yeah, High 70s.
祝你一天顺利
You have a great day.
好的 你也一样
Right on. You too.
他妈的
God! Shit!
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
今晚 你会收到
Tonight, you will receive
终极刀具组合
the ultimate fixture of cutlery.
今晚 在这套钢制神器中
Tonight, in this steel knockout…
嘿 家里其他人呢
Yo, is anybody else home?
你的父母呢 他们在这吗
Where’s your folks? They here?
你叫什么
What’s your name?
我叫
My name’s…
猛♥男♥
Diesel.
嘿 你不想看看其他节目吗
Yo, don’t you want to watch something other than this?
比如说 《罗杰斯先生》
Like, I don’t know, Mr. Rogers?
你父母什么时候回家
So when your folks coming home?
你♥爸♥爸 精虫先生
Your dad, Mr. Spooge?
他什么时候回来
When is he getting back?
我饿了
I’m hungry.
好啊 你们一家子
Hey there, you three.
我只是想祝沃尔特第一天上班顺利归来
Just wanted to wish Walt a good first day back.
我们在想
We’ll be thinking about you
你会教原子价和共有原子价还有
teaching valences and covalences and…
好吧 我大概就记得这些了 祝好运
Okay, that’s officially all I remember. Good luck.
斯凯勒有空给我打个电♥话♥
Skyler, give me a call when you get a chance.
好啊 沃尔特和斯凯勒 我是格雷琴·施瓦兹
Hi, Walt and Skyler. This is Gretchen Schwartz,
只是打声招呼
Just calling to say hello.
我今天从圣达菲过来
I’m down from Santa Fe today,
立即就想到了你们俩
And I was just thinking about you both,
希望一切都好
Hoping everything’s well.
我试着打沃尔特的手♥机♥
I tried Walt’s cell, and it said
但他的号♥码无法接通
The number had been disconnected,
所以我希望一切都好
So I’m just hoping that everything’s okay.
方便的时候给我回个电♥话♥
Call me if you can, whenever’s convenient.
我是斯凯勒·怀特
This is Skyler White.
我是不是打扰你了
Am I catching you at a bad time?
没 完全没有
No, not at all.
接到你的电♥话♥太好了
It’s so good to hear from you.
家人都好吗
How is everybody?
很好 谢谢关心
Very well, thank you.
沃尔特今天去上班了
Walt is actually at work today.
这是他第一天回去工作
It’s his first day back at work,
他丢了手♥机♥ 有一阵子了
And he lost his cell phone quite a while back.
真希望我们没让你操心
And I really hope we didn’t worry you.
不会 这太好了
No No.I’m just so glad to hear that
大家都好 太棒了
Everybody’s fine. That’s wonderful.
很抱歉我现在才告诉你
I’m so very, very long overdue in telling you this,
但是我得遵守和沃尔特之间约定
And I just have to take Walt at his word
他把这事儿托付给我了
That he’s been passing it along for me.
他是那么执着地
I mean, he’s been so adamant about
想一个人处理这件事
Wanting to handle this whole thing by himself.
一直都想跟你通话
But I have picked up the phone
但是每次一拿起电♥话♥ 我就
about a hundred times. I just…
-怎么了 -我
– What is it? – I can’t…
都不知道怎么感谢
begin to thank you and Elliott
你和埃利奥特所做的事了
For what you’ve done.
沃尔特的治疗费
The money for Walt’s treatment, it’s just…
拯救了整个家
It’s saved us.
我不知道自己是否
I don’t know if I…
沃尔特总是说
Walt keeps saying,
“别打扰他们了 这没什么”
“Don’t bother them.It’s no big deal.”
但这真的很重要
But it is a big deal.
对我来说
To me.
对我们所有人来说
And to all of us.
所以我
So I just…
最终决定要
finally wanted to…
对你说声谢谢
say thank you.
说完了
Anyway.End of speech
希望我们能很快再见面
So, I do hope we get to see you soon.
说真的 无论什么时候你来
Truly, anytime you’re in town,
任何时候都行
anytime at all is good for us.
今天下午怎么样
How about this afternoon?
单烯烃
Monoalkenes,
二烯烃
diolefins,
三烯烃 聚烯烃
trienes, polyenes.
光这些专有名词就够让你晕头转向了
The nomenclature alone is enough to make your head spin.
但当你不知所措的时候 你只要
But when you start to feel overwhelmed, and you will,
牢记一个元素
just keep in mind that one element.

Carbon.
碳是一切的关键
Carbon is at the center of it all.
没有碳就没有生命
There is no life without carbon.
在我们所知道的宇宙中 碳元素无处不在
Nowhere. That we know of in the universe.
一切有生命的
Everything that lives,
死去的 即将诞生的
lived, will live.
都是碳元素组成的
Carbon.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!