史上的疑案 请欢迎主持人葛彼得
Mysteries in History, with your host, Peter Graves.
虽然没有人能证明他们的存在…
Although no one has ever been able to prove their existence
神秘的政♥府♥单位 星际战警组织…
a quasi-government agency, the Men in Black
一直在地球上从事秘密行动…
supposedly carries out operationshere on Earth
保护地球人不受外星人侵略
in order to keep us safe from aliens throughout the galaxies.
这是一起”没发生过”的事件…
Here is one of their stories that “never happened”
来自一个”不存在”的档案
from one of their files that doesn’t exist.
1978年 萨塔星领袖纷纷出走…
1978. The leaders of Zartha flee their planet
为了逃离卡洛琳星邪恶女王塞琳娜的魔掌
In order to escape the clutches of the evil kylothian, Serleena.
他们把最珍贵的宝物带到地球…
Arriving on Earth, the Zarthans bring with them their greatest treasure:
萨塔之光 这种威力强大的宇宙力量…
The Light of Zartha, a cosmic force so powerful..
若被敌人夺走将毁灭萨塔星
that in the wrong hands it could lead to the annihilation of Zartha.
萨塔公主劳拉恳求星际战警…
The Zarthans’ princess, Lauranna, beseeched the Men in Black
将萨塔之光藏起来
to hide the Light from Serleena.
但他们恕难从命
But they had no choice.
插手此事将导致地球灭亡
Intervention would have meant the destruction of the Earth.
但是英勇的星际战警却制伏难缠的塞琳娜…
However, in an act of galactic bravery, the Men in Black subdued Serleena
让萨塔人顺利脱逃…
allowing the Zarthans to escape.
将萨塔之光藏到别处
so they might hide the Light on another planet.
塞琳娜誓言要夺回萨塔之光…
Serleena, released from her captors, vowed that the Light would be hers
并毁灭胆敢阻止她的星球
and that she would destroy any planet that stood in her way.
这事件被历史淹没…
And so, never knowing what happened
神秘的星际战警再一次拯救地球…
the people of Earth were saved by a secret society of protectors
他们就是黑衣人
known as the Men in Black.
给我过来!
Harvey, get over here!
乖!
Harvey. Heel, heel!
别对着月亮乱叫
You’re barking at the moon, moron.
大美女
Hey, pretty lady.
你的味道真好
You taste good.
搞什么?
Hey, what the…?
你的味道也不赖
Yeah, you too.
别耍帅逞英雄 乖乖守规矩
Nothing fancy, no heroics. By the book.
知道啦!
Got it. Hey!
杰夫 怎么了?
Hey, jeff. What’s happening, buddy?
-你跑来这儿干嘛? -老大在跟你说话
– We were wondering why you’re here. – The man’s talking to you.
咱们都说好了 你只要留在E F跟R线地铁隧♥道♥…
You know our arrangements. Stay in the E, F and R subway lines
想吃多少垃圾都行
and you get all the garbage you want.
你跑来干嘛 小虫虫?
What the hell are you doing here, worm boy?
杰夫…
jeff…
饶了他吧 他是个菜鸟…
Excuse my partner. He’s new and he’s kind of stupid.
你变胖了 你吃了什么呀?
You getting big, jeff. Boy, what you been eating?
你想玩玩 是吧?
You like jokes, huh?
杰夫!
jeffrey!
好吧
All right.
睡个好觉吧 大家伙
Sweet dreams, big boy.
做个好梦吧…
Sweet dreams.
我是地铁局工作人员 请大家走到前列车厢
Transit authority. Move to the forward car.
电路系统有异物入侵
We got a bug in the electrical system.
喂 你们这些人! 有异物入侵啦!
People! We got a bug in the electrical system!
你们知道要逃了吧
Now y’all running?
别走 坐呀
No, no, no! Sit down!
只是条六百英尺的大虫嘛
It’s only a 600-foot worm.
-你们都给我滚出去 -我要你全速前进
– Everybody out. – Put the hammer down on this thing.
这里我才是老大
I’m Captain Larry Bridgewater. I decide what happens.
你是老大? 好吧 给我过来
You decide? Okay, come here. Come here.
老大? 看这是我的朋友
Larry? That’s my man, jeff.
-我了解了 -你快给我滚进去
– Larry just made a decision. – Larry need to take his ass in there.
别逼我开枪! 杰夫
Don’t make me do this, jeff!
81街站
Eighty-first Street.
等一下
just a second.
大家请注意
May I have your attention, please?
纽约市感谢各位参加这次演习
We thank youfor participating in our drill.
如果是真的 你们都会被吃掉
Had this been an emergency, you’d have been eaten.
你们不肯听话 愚蠢无知
Because you don’t listen. You’re ignorant.
我都一头撞进车厢了 这就是你们纽约人的毛病
How a man gonna bash through! That’s the problem with New Yorkers.
“我们什么怪事都看过了
“We’ve seen it all.
大虫虫耶 救我啊 黑人先生!”
A 600-foot worm! Save us, Mr. Black Man!”
我很客气请你们到前列车厢你们却无动于衷
I ask you nice, “Move to the next car.” You just sit there like.
感谢各位参加这次演习
Thank you for participating.
这是全新的小型省电地铁列车
Hopefully, you enjoyed our smaller, energy-efficient subway cars.
小心月台间隙 祝您愉快
Watch your step. You will have a nice evening.
派清理小组到81街和公园路
I need a cleanup crew at 81 st and Central Park West.
立刻撤销杰夫的行动许可
Revoke jeff’s movement privileges.
派人把他送回查伯街站
Have him escorted to the Chamber Street station.
最后麻烦哪一位检查下麻醉剂的使用期限
And please check the expiration date on the unipod worm tranquilizers.
抱歉 地铁停运
Sorry, fellas. Station closed.
-紧急演习 以策安全 -什么烂地铁嘛?
– Emergency drill. For your safety. – Do you believe these putzes?
不客气
You’re welcome.
我知道 我没守规矩
I know, by the book.
我们有多久没抬头看星星?
Tee, when was the last time we just looked at the stars?
你在考我 我知道
This is a test. I can do this.
我们在宇宙是孤零零的吗?
Ever feel like you’re alone in the universe?

Yes.
不是
No.
-我请你吃一块派 -真的假的?
– Hey, let me buy you a piece of pie. – Really?
谢了
Thanks.
你不是孤零零的
Hey, you’re not alone in the universe.
-把手拿开 -好
– Remove the arm. – Okay.
给我闭嘴 查理
Please, shut up, Charlie.
你老是在我背后说坏话
I’m tired of you constantly talking behind my back.
你泡到一个漂亮美眉你却跟人家说这句蠢话:
You meet a girl. She’s into it. The best line you come up with is:
你想玩3P吃蛋沙拉吗?
Wanna come back to my place for some tonsil hockey and egg salad?
-你是谁? 你是怎么进来的? -你爱吃蛋沙拉吗?
– Who are you and how’d you get in here? – You like egg salad?
塞琳娜!
Serleena!
早说是你嘛
Why didn’t you say it was you?
-我收到消息 萨塔之光呢? -事情是这样
– Where’s the Light? – Here’s the deal.
你到处在找这个什么光 我们找到了
You’re looking for this Light. We found it.
你要的话就得付五千万 咱们就这么做…
You want it, it’ll cost you 50 mill. Here’s how it’ll work. First…
萨塔之光呢?
Where is the Light?
不知道 不过有一个人知道
We couldn’t find it, but we found a guy who might know where it is.
他在春泉街开一家披萨店
He runs a pizza parlor on Spring Street.
走吧 擦擦鼻子 猪头
Let’s go. And wipe your nose, idiot.
-真好吃 -是啊
– Good pie. – Yeah.
人真多
Crowded.
这家店很有名
Well, they got good pie.
你是怎么了?
What is wrong with you?
-你要消除我的记忆 -不会啦
– You’re gonna neuralyze me. – No, I’m not.
你会 你怕我出糗才带我来这儿
You took me here so I wouldn’t make a scene.
你这样很糗耶
You making a scene.
我问你 你为何加入MiB?
Let me ask you a question. Why did you join MiB?
我是军人 我想尽忠报国 捍卫地球
Six years in the Marines. I like the action. Protect the planet.
你想当英雄? 你来错地方了
You like being a hero? You joined the wrong organization.
-你听过詹姆斯艾德华吗? -没有
– You ever heard of james Edwards? – No.
他今天在地铁站救了85人
Well, he saved the lives of 85 people on the subway tonight.
没有人知道他的存在
No one knows he exists.
他不存在怎么能当英雄?
And if no one knows he exists, how can anyone ever love him?
我们什么时候开始搭档的?
Hey, how long we been partners?
-二月一号♥ -五个月零三天
– Feb 1. – Five months, three days.
-中午开始 -九小时
– Started at noon. – Nine hours.
去结婚然后生孩子
Get married. Have a bunch of kids.
好吧
Okay.
不好意思 他很害羞 不过他对你有意思
Excuse me. My buddy’s kind of shy, but he thinks you are hot.
你瞧
Here it is.
我不知道该说什么
I don’t know what to say.
你知道大家看了会说什么吗?
Years from now, you know what people’ll say?
-员工的员少写一个口? -这是照笔划算钱的嘛
– “Employee” is misspelled? – They charge by the letter.
“她这大人物在这儿打过工”
They’ll say, “lmagine that. Big shot like her used to work here.”
-班.. -这是你应得的
– Ben – You deserve it.
顺便到地下室搬一箱汽水
Bring up a case of Mountain Dew from the basement.
两片香肠口味披萨 还有关于萨塔之光的消息
Two slices of pepperoni and information about the Light of Zartha.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章莫扎特传
下一篇文章黑鹰坠落
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!