这个决定 我还没法做
It’s a determination I have yet to make.
好吧 够公平 不胜感激
All right. Fair enough. I can appreciate that.
好吧 让我先说
All right. First let me say
我很后悔将你卷入此事
I very much regret involving you in this.
这是
This was…
这整件事其实
This entire thing was…
很不幸
unfortunate.
不幸
Unfortunate?
我深表歉意
And I apologize deeply.
请告诉我你为什么要那么做
Now please tell me why you did it.
这不是我们要讨论的问题
That’s not really at issue here.
你说你有保险
You told me your insurance was
是骗人的吗
covering it. Was that a lie?
如果你不准备要我们的钱
If you won’t take our money
这问题与你无关
This is not an issue that concerns you,
格雷琴 别问了
Gretchen, okay?
我很抱歉 但它确实与我有关
Excuse me. It does concern me.
有很大的关系
It concerns me greatly.
你告诉你的妻子和儿子
You tell your wife and son
我来付你治疗癌症的费用
that I am paying for your cancer treatment.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
我会和他们解释清楚的
I will clear this up with them.
斯凯勒脸上的表情
The look on Skyler’s face…
她坐在那里 眼里噙着泪水
She’s sitting there, tears in her eyes,
感谢我救了你的命
Thanking me for saving your life.
你为什么要那么对她
Why would you do that to her?
我说了 我会把这事说清楚
As I said, I will clear this up.

Just please
允许我以自己的方式和时间来处理这件事
allow me to do this in my own way in my own time.
好吗
All right?
我会向他们解释这整件事
I will explain the whole thing to them.
你在这么做的时候也请解释给我听
And while you’re at it,explain it to me.
我并不欠你什么解释
I don’t owe you an explanation.
我欠你一次道歉 而且我已经道歉了
I owe you an apology, and I have apologized.
我很抱歉 格雷琴
I am very sorry, Gretchen.
看 我已经道了两次歉了
There. I’ve apologized twice now.
我谦逊地向你道歉
I’m humbly sorry.
三次了
Three times.
让我直说了吧
Let me just get this straight.
埃利奥特和我愿为你付医疗费
Elliott and I offer to pay for
完全无偿的
your treatment, no strings attached…
顺便说一声现在依旧如此
an offer which still stands,by the way…
你出于自尊心拒绝了我们
and you turn us down out of pride,
然后你告诉你的妻子
whatever, and then you tell your wife
其实我们在帮你付医疗费
that in fact we are paying for your treatment.
没经过我们允许 违背我们的意愿
Without our knowledge, against our will,
你把我们卷入了你的谎言之中
you involve us in your lie.
然后你还能理直气壮地坐着
And you sit here and tell me
跟我说这事情与我无关
that that is none of my business?
大概就是这么一件事
That’s pretty much the size of it.
你这是怎么了
What happened to you?
说真的 沃尔特
Really, Walt.
发生了什么?
What happened?
这不像你
Because this isn’t you.
你觉得我是什么样的
What would you know about me?
在你心里
What would your presumption
我是什么样的
about me be, exactly?
我应该祈求你的捐助吗
That I should go begging for your charity?
然后你把支票簿一挥
And you waving your checkbook around,
就像挥魔棒似的
like some magic wand,
就可以让我原谅
is going to make me forget how you
当初你和埃利奥特背叛我的事情
and Elliott cut me out?
什么 事情并非如此
What? That can’t be how you see it.
那是我的辛勤工作 我的研究所得
It was my hard work, my research, and
你和埃利奥特以此赚了几百万
You and Elliott make millions off it.
事情不是这样的
That cannot be how you see it.
-太好了 干得漂亮 -你离开了
– Good. That’s beautifully done. – You left…
你总是一副天真无辜的样子
You are always the picture of innocence.
-你离开了我 -那副天真无辜的样子
– You left me. – The picture of innocence.
-甜美而令人振奋 -你离开了我
– Just sweetness and light. – You left me.
纽波特 7月4日那个周末
Newport, 4th of July weekend.
你 我父亲和我兄弟
You and my father and my brothers,
我回到房♥间
and I go up to our room,
你在整理行李 几乎不说话
and you’re packing your bags,barely talking.
什么 难道这些都只是我的空想吗
What? Did I dream all that?
那是你的借口
That’s your excuse…
依靠我的成果建造你的公♥司♥
to build your little empire on my work?
你怎么能这么对我说
How can you say that to me?
是你离开了
You walked away.
你抛弃了我们 我 埃利奥特
You abandoned us… me, Elliott.
小富婆只是累积你的资产
Little rich girl just adding to your millions.
我都不知道该对你说什么好了
I don’t even know what to say to you.
我都不知道从哪儿说起
I don’t even know where to begin.
我对你
I feel so…
很失望 沃尔特
sorry for you, Walt.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
孩子
Little man,
你饿了吗
you hungry?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
精虫 我抓住他了 我抓住他了
Spooge, I got him, I got him.
亲爱的 起来帮帮我
Baby, get up and help me!
既然你叫我坏妈妈
Call me a bad mother.
就让你看看坏妈妈是什么样的 混♥蛋♥
I’ll show you a bad mother, bitch.
起来 操 拿好货
Get up, damn it! Get our dope!
该睡觉了
Bedtime.
到手了
Here we go.
现在谁是大哥大 是你吗
Who’s the big tough guy now?Is that you?
你是老大吗
You’re the big man?
有种打我啊 混♥蛋♥
Try and hit me now, bitch!
有种打我啊
Try and hit me now!
现在就打我啊 贱♥人♥
Try and hit me now, bitch!
我能问问你刚去了哪吗
Should I ask where you’ve been?
算了
Never mind.
过去就过去吧
We’re long past that, I suppose.
格雷琴一个小时前打了个电♥话♥过来
Gretchen called about an hour ago.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
说吧
Just say it.
他们停止给钱了
They’re cutting off the money.
她到底说了什么
What did she say, exactly?
没说多少 就是
Not much. It was…
很突然 她说
Abrupt. She said…
大概说的是
something like…
“我很抱歉
“I’m sorry…
“不得不这么做 埃利奥特和我
“to have to do this, but Elliott and I
“无法再继续付
“can no longer continue
沃尔特的医疗费
to pay for Walt’s treatment.
“你们一切都好”
“I wish you the very best.”
就这些
And that was it.
她听起来像在道歉
She sounded apologetic.
我觉得 一切发生得很快
I guess, it was quick.
她马上就挂了电♥话♥
She got right off the phone.
我很震惊 但
I was so stunned, but…
我打回去 她没有接
I called her back, and she didn’t pick up.
那么
So…
关于这事你都知道多少
what do you know about this?
今天下午她和我
She and I had a perfectly
聊得很开心
nice visit this afternoon,
然后你回家了
and then you come home, and all of
然后她突然就急着要离开
a sudden she’s in a big hurry to leave,
然后你们俩就在
and then the two of you

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!