Do I ignore you? No. So please don’t ignore me.
我无视你了吗 没有 所以你也无视我
I have called you twice.
我已经叫你两次了
Eh? Very expensive.
很贵
Really? No.
真的 假的
First lesson, front room, eight o’clock tonight. Don’t be late.
今晚8点在客厅上第一节课 别迟到
Well, I’m just out of school I’m real, real cool
我刚毕业要工作 我是真的真的酷
I got the jump, got the jive got the message I’m alive
听着爵士乐跳着摇摆舞 激♥情♥四射就是我
Glasses, John!
约翰 戴上眼镜
Glasses, John!
约翰 戴上眼镜
I’m gonna keep a-shakin’ I’m gonna keep a-moving, baby
宝贝 我要尽情摇摆 舞步不倦怠
Don’t you cramp my style I’m a real wild child
别想让我改变 不羁是我的灵魂
Come on, baby, shake all night long
来吧 宝贝 摇摆一整夜
Shake until the meat come off the bone
摇摆直到天光灭
Cos I’m a wild one
因为我心很狂野
Ooh, yeah, I’m a wild one
噢 没错 我心很狂野
Hey, Tarbuck. Keep out of the chippie, you fat bastard.
塔贝克 死胖子 别总招♥妓♥了
Lennon, you prick!
列侬 你个鸟人
He thinks he’s hard.
他自以为是个硬汉
He couldn’t batter a fish!
他连个软蛋都对付不了
Marie, my angel face.
玛丽 我的小天使
Show us your jugs.
把胸露出来让我们瞧瞧
Cock off, Lennon!
去死 列侬
Or cock out?
要不把老二拿出来看看
Sugar, now don’t be late
小心肝 别迟到
We’re gonna move it all night long
我们要狂欢一整夜
Ooh, yeah, I’m a wild one
哦 没错 我心很狂野
I’m gonna keep a-shakin’ gonna keep a-moving baby
宝贝 我要尽情摇摆 舞步不倦怠
Don’t you cramp my style I’m a real wild child
别想让我改变 不羁是我的灵魂
You’ll be lucky to find a job on the docks
你能在码头上找到工作已是万幸
because at the moment you’re going nowhere.
因为此刻你前途一片灰暗
Here at Quarry Bank generally… nowhere.
在库里班克 无处立身
Is “nowhere” full of geniuses, sir?
“无处”那里都是天才吗 先生
Because then I probably do belong there.
因为如果如此 我可能就该去那儿
But I’m a wild one
不过我心很狂野
ooh, yeah, I’m a wild one
噢 没错 我心很狂野
I’m gonna keep a-shakin’ gonna keep a-moving, baby
宝贝 我要尽情摇摆 舞步不倦怠
Don’t you cramp my style I’m a real wild child
别想让我改变 不羁是我的灵魂
I’m a real wild child I’m a real wild child
不羁是我的灵魂 不羁是我的灵魂
I’m a real wild child
不羁是我的灵魂
There we go. Stand by your beds.
好了 扯到你床边去
And so, judgement day.
然后 就知道结果了
Go on. Watch it.
继续 小心
What? You’re standing on it.
什么 你踩到线了
Come here. Hey!
过来
Hey, mind the walls.
小心墙
Got you! Mimi!
抓住你了 米米
Mimi, he’s hurting me!
米米 他打我
It works!
能用了
Mimi, it works!
米米 能用了
Can we turn it over, see if something else is on?
能换个台吗 看有没有其他节目
No, John, we do not turn Tchaikovsky over.
不 约翰 播柴可夫斯基的时候不换台
We’ll slide the cockpit open to see what’s wrong.
我们把驾驶舱打开看看怎么了
Good evening.
晚上好
It ain’t half cold out here.
这里没到半冷却状态
What’s that? It ain’t half cold out here.
你说什么 这里没到半冷却状态
Hey, hey, come on, cheeky git.
别喝了 讨厌鬼
You’ll get me in trouble.
你会让我挨骂的
Yeah, well, you’re always in trouble.
你一直都挨骂
What, with Mimi? Don’t be daft.
什么 你是说米米吗 别傻了
She never looks happy.
她看起来从来都不开心
Ever been married to me?
是跟我结婚后她才这样的吗
Right, now, go on, you’re missing your show
好了 就这样 你听你的广播
and I’m missing me pub.
我去喝我的酒
What’s this one? Don’t touch it!
这是什么 别动
Ooh, it’s the ejector seat.
原来是弹射座椅
Come back, where are you?
回来 你去哪儿
Uncle George?
乔治叔叔
Mimi, we were only mucking about.
米米 我们只是在开玩笑
He’s just had a fall.
他只是摔了一跤
There’s nothing to see.
没什么好看的
Stop fussing, John, he’ll be right as rain.
别慌 约翰 他很快就会没事
But, Mimi… Stay here,
可是 米米 待在家里
we’ll be back soon enough.
我们很快就回来
Mimi?
米米
He’s dead.
他去世了
Please, let’s not be silly, hmm?
别这样 别犯傻
If you want to do that, you go to your room.
想哭的话回自己卧室
It’s just the two of us now
现在只剩我们两个
so let’s get on with it, shall we?
我们得继续活下去 对吗
God will show us the path of life.
神必指引我们生的道路
In his presence is the fullness of joy.
在他面前是满足的喜悦
At his right hand, there is pleasure for evermore.
在他右手 有永远的福乐
..Brother George.
乔治兄弟
Give thanks for his life and comfort one another in our grief.
逝者已矣 生者节哀
Fancy Blackpool tomorrow?
明天去黑潭吗
Play the arcades, go on some rides.
去游乐场 骑骑车
I don’t need looking after, Stan.
我不需要关心 斯坦
I know. I’m just asking if you want to go to Blackpool.
我知道 我只是问你想不想去黑潭
He was my uncle, too.
他也是我叔叔
Yeah, but he was more than just an uncle to me, wasn’t he?
是啊 可他对于我来说不仅是叔叔
You saw her, too, right? The one with the red hair?
你也看见她了吧 红头发的女人
Where is she now?
她现在住哪
Do you want me to ask aunt Mimi?
要不我去问问米米姑妈
John wants to know where aunt Julia is.
约翰想知道朱莉娅姑妈住哪
She was busy, apparently. Things to do.
显然她很忙 太多事要做
You should call her mum, you know. The one with the red hair.
你应该叫他妈妈 就是红头发的那个女人
John?
约翰
John, have you got your glasses? They’re in my pocket.
约翰 眼镜带了吗 在口袋里
And is your pocket blind?
是你口袋近视吗
Now, you will be careful, hmm? Be careful who you talk to.
路上小心 小心和别人说话
It’s only Blackpool, Mimi.
米米 我们只是去黑潭
I found out where your mum lives.
我查到了你♥妈♥的♥住址
You wanted to see her, right?
你想见她 是吗
Yeah, but…
是的 可是
We don’t have to. No, no.
我们不是非去不可 不不
What bus do we get? We don’t. We walk.
坐哪辆公车 不用 走路就到
Are you coming or what?
你到底去不去啊
Blackpool’s loss, our gain.
黑潭的损失 我们的收获
But we love Blackpool,
不过我们喜欢黑潭市
don’t we, girls? Fun, fun, fun!
你们说是吧 乐趣无穷
I knew you were coming, though.
我就知道你会来
Do you want to know how I knew?
想知道我怎么知道的吗
Because I baked a cake!
因为我做了蛋糕
What do you think? Nice, eh?
怎么样 好吃吗
Vanilla buns.
香草蛋糕
One for you, Julia. Thank you.
朱莉娅 拿一个 谢谢
One for you, Jackie. Thank you.
杰姬 拿一个 谢谢
Hey, steady on.
小心点
Ooh, a mouthie! Let’s have a look.
口琴 给我瞧瞧
Hohner. German. Boo! Down with the krauts!
和纳的 德国产 打到德国佬
Good at mouthies, though.
可口琴做的不错
Not so good at war.
不怎么会打仗
Do you mind? No.
我能吹一下吗 可以
Your spit’s my spit, anyway.
反正你是我生的
Good lungs on it.
声音很响
Uncle George gave it me just before he died.
这是乔治叔叔去世前给我的
He’ll be missed. He was a good man.
人们会想念他的 他是个好人
Come on.
来吧
Mr Sandman, bring me a dream
睡魔睡魔 给我一个梦
Make her complexion like peaches and cream
让她艳若桃李面似粉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!