Home 冒险电影 熊的传说2(2006)

熊的传说2(2006)

0
熊的传说2(2006)

Nita!
妮塔
The spirits are trying to tell us something.
神灵在给我们启示
It must be a sign.
这一定是神蹟
I don’t understand. How could this happen?
我不懂 怎么会这样
The villagers say it’s a sign.
村民都说这是神蹟
The villagers? What the heck do they know?
村民 她们懂什么
Do you want the advice of the villagers or a professional?
你要听专业意见还是村民的
Oh, no, definitely a professional.
当然是专业意见
They say that in all the tribes, you are the wisest shaman.
她们都说您是所有部落里最智慧的巫师了
Sha-woman, okay?
巫婆 好吧
“Wise” and “man” don’t even belong in the same sentence.
智慧跟男人两个字是不可能摆在一起的
Let’s get down to business.
谈正事吧
So the ice cracked right out from under you.
冰块就在你的脚下裂开了
Sure you haven’t put on a few pounds? Come on, girl to girl.
老实说你有没变胖 从实招来
No, my weight’s been constant.
没啊 我体重一直没变
Well, lucky you, Miss Constant Weight.
你命好啊 不增肥小姐
Tell you what. Why don’t we just ask the spirits, okay?
这样吧 咱们请示神吧
Hmm.

Uh-huh. Yeah.
说些什么
What? What are they saying?
别打叉
Don’t interrupt. It ain’t all about you.
这不关你事
They say…
他说…
You can’t marry Ka-ka!
你不能嫁给卡卡
Atka. Whatever.
爱特卡 随便啦
The point is, you’re already matched up, Miss Two Timer.
重点是… 你早有对象了 脚踏两船的小妞
Already matched up? To whom?
早有对象 谁啊
To the one who gave you this.
给你这个的人
Look at that picture. That thing is crystal clear.
看清楚了 很清晰的
Kenai?
基奈
The bear boy?
熊男孩
Oh, no, no. We were just kids.
不 不 我们当时只是孩子啊
I’ve heard that one before.
这我听多了
Oh, there has to be a way to undo this.
总有办法能化解这个劫吧
Undo it? You can’t undo what’s been done.
化解 因果是不能重来的
It’s done. Case closed. No more conversation. Ooh!
种下就种下了 改变不了的
There is one way.
有个办法
You must go and eat an ox!
你得要去吃下一头牡牛
What?
什么
Oh, wait, I’m sorry.
等等 抱歉搞错了
It’s the equinox!
那是春分的事
Does this place mean anything to you?
你知道这地方吗
Hokani Falls?
哈卡妮瀑布
That’s where Kenai gave me the amulet.
基奈就是在这里给我那条项链的
You gotta go to Hokani Falls.
你得要去那里
And on the eve of the equinox,
在春分当晚
when the spirits change winter into spring,
当冬天变成春天的时候
you must burn the amulet
你要把这条项链烧掉
and send the bond back up to the ancestors!
把你们的关连送还给祖灵
You know, you might wanna write some of this down.
你是不是该把这些记下来呢
The equinox is only three days away. I have to get going.
距离春分只剩三天 我得赶快出发
Uh, with the person who gave you the amulet.
要跟给你项链的那个人一起去才行
Kenai? But he’s a bear.
基奈 但他是只熊啊
Yeah?
是吗
You know, a bear?
是啊 一只熊喔
Uh, I know what a bear is, and I suggest you go look in the woods.
我知道熊是什么 我建议你去森林里找找
Well, even if I find him, how will I talk to him?
好 就算我找到他了 我怎么跟他交谈呢
Hmm. How will you talk to him?
怎么跟他交谈
Don’t be afraid. It’s in there.
别担心 这样就行啦
That ain’t it. Come on, try it again.
选错了 再试一次
Ooh! I don’t know what that was. One more time.
我都不知那是什么 再来
And that mammoth stood there watching the whole thing.
那只长毛象就一直站在那看着 我就跟巴基说啊
So I told Bucky, “The next time you have to sneeze,
下次要打喷嚏前
“please take the walnuts out of your mouth first.”
先把嘴里的核桃吐掉
Oh, and then I started laughing so hard, guess what came out of my nose.
我就开始狂笑 猜猜什么从我鼻子里跑出来
Uh, Koda, speaking of food…
柯达 说到食物… 我知道
I know what you mean. All this walking has made me crazy hungry.
走路走到都快饿疯了
Hey, watch it.
嘿 小心
All right, step aside, kid,
好啦 让开
and let a real bear show you how the digging’s done.
让真正的熊教你怎么挖
Sure it’s easy now. I gave you a head start.
现在当然容易多了 帮你开好头了嘛
Jackpot. All the roots you can eat, buddy.
宾果 任君享用
I knew I was onto something.
我就知道我没搞错
Oh, yeah, you did, huh?
喔 是吗
Ah, what can I say? I’ve got killer instincts.
怎么办 我就是第六感敏锐啊
Yeah, right.
是啊
Oh, hey, look, is this a tuber?
嘿 看啊 这是个块茎吗
Get down! What is it?
快趴下 怎么啦
Quick, hide in here!
快 躲起来
Nita?
妮塔
Watch it!
小心
Hey, no, Nita! It’s me, Kenai.
妮塔 是我啊 -基奈
Kenai?
基奈
Is it really you?
真的是你吗
Yeah, it’s really me.
是啊 真是我啊
Wow, I’d heard you were a bear,
喔 我只是听说你是一只熊
I just didn’t realise you’d look so much like a bear.
没想到你看来还真是一只熊啊
Yeah, well, look at you. You really changed.
是啊 瞧你 你变了好多
Wait a minute. You can talk. I mean, you can understand me?
等等 你能说话 我是说 你能听懂我说什么吗
Yeah. The spirits did it so when I found you, I could talk to you.
是啊 神灵赐的力量 这样我找到你时 才能跟你交谈啊
Whoa, whoa. Wait a minute. You… You’ve been looking for me? Why?
等等 你在找我 为什么
Well, this is why.
嗯 就为这个
You’ve kept this? After all these years.
这么多年来 你一直留着它啊
The great spirits told our shaman that this amulet bonds us as one.
神灵给我们巫师的指示说 就是这条项链把我们两人一直绑在一起
Really?
真的吗
So now you and I have to go to Hokani Falls…
所以我们得去哈卡妮瀑布..
Together? Like when we were kids?
就像我们还是孩子的时候
…and burn it. And burn it!
..把他烧了 烧了
Burn it? What?
烧了 为什么
It’s no big deal. It’s only a little trinket.
又没什么 不过是个小饰品嘛
Little trinket?
小饰品
Uh, well, what I mean is, we were just silly kids.
嗯 我的意思是 当时我们都还小啊
They won’t let me get married until it’s destroyed.
在烧掉他之前 她们不准我结婚的
Hmm. Let me think about this.
想想看吧
Sorry, can’t help you. What?
对不起 我帮不上忙 什么
So, have fun burning the silly little trinket on your own.
自己享受烧掉这 小饰品 的快乐吧
No, you don’t understand.
你不懂
We have to burn it together. Otherwise, it won’t work.
得要我们两个一起去烧才行 -要不然 他不会灵的
What won’t work?
什么不会灵
Uh, Nita, this is my brother, Koda. Koda, Nita. Nita, Koda.
妮塔 这是我兄弟 柯达 柯达 妮塔 妮塔 柯达
So you’re Nita. Kenai was just dreaming about you.
你就是妮塔啊 基奈刚才梦见你说
I was not.
我没有
Was too. You should hear him. “Nita. Nita.”
你才有呢 你该听听的 妮塔 妮塔
Well, it’s been nice talking to you,
很高兴认识你
but Koda and I have big plans to go to Crowberry Ridge.
但基奈跟我要去Crowberry Ridge
Wait! You’re just gonna walk away?
等待!你就这么走开?
You’re not gonna help me take care of this?
你不帮我处理这事?
You know, neither of us can get on with our lives until we burn this amulet.
在我们烧了这个护身符之前,我们都不能继续生活
I’ll take my chances.
我愿意冒这个险
Okay. Fine. Fine.
好 好
I guess I’ll just wait for them to turn you back into a human
我就痴痴等着他们把你变回人形
and send you to find me.
再让你回来找我
Would they do that?
他们真会这样做吗
No. No, buddy, of course not.
不 兄弟 当然不会
Well, how do you know?
你又知道了
What if they did turn you back into a man?
如果他们真把你变回人呢
Then we wouldn’t be brothers any more.
那我们就不再是兄弟了
No, Koda, it’s… That’s not…
不 柯达 事情不是…
Fine. Okay. We’ll go to Hokani Falls.
好吧 我们就去哈卡妮瀑布
But right after that, buddy, just the two of us,
办完事之后呢 就是咱们兄弟二人
we’ll race down to Crowberry Ridge.
飞奔去Crowberry Ridge啦