Hi! I’m playing with my two best friends, and I need a place to hide.
嗨 我跟两个朋友在玩 需要借个地方躲一下
Aw! Look at the sweet little thing.
瞧这可爱的小东西
Jeez, I could just eat him up.
真想咬他一口
Hello…
哈罗
Psst. Go. Go. Get moving. Beauty, eh.
去啊 去啊 开始行动啦
Good luck, eh.
酷 祝好运啊
Rutt, would you get going? Okay.
鲁特 你快去啊 好啦
Oh, uh, excuse us, ladies.
打扰了 小姐们
We’re looking for our pal.
我们在找个夥伴
Um, brownish? Why, yes.
咖啡色的吗 对啊
Furry? Yes, again.
毛茸茸的 对啊
About yay big? That’s him!
差不多这么高 就是他
Haven’t seen him.
没看到
Ha! Here I am.
我在这
I fooled you. I win.
骗过你们啦 我赢了
There’s no beating you, little buddy. Look at that.
真打不赢你喔 小兄弟
You’re so good with him.
瞧你们 对他真好啊
Oh, yeah, eh. We have lots of little kid animal friends.
是啊 我们认识很多这样的小朋友喔
We know a little weasel and a little badger.
还有一只小黄鼠狼跟獾
And we’ve even got some little baby bunny friends.
还有一群小白兔的朋友
Whoa. Smallish bear is like a babe magnet, eh.
小熊简直是专吸引女生的磁铁
Socialise.
打打屁啦
So, would you ladies be interested in grazing on some twigs?
小姐们有兴趣嚐点小树枝吗
Oh, no, thanks, we just ate. Ow!
不了 谢谢 我们刚吃过
We love twigs.
我们超爱树枝的
Really? Well, so do we. Right, little brother?
是吗 我们也是 对吧 小兄弟
Shall I compare thee to a summer’s dew?
我能把你比成夏之露吗
Oh, jeez.
天啊
Though it art more lovely and more dewy than you.
尽管在你们面前露水也显得毫无光泽
Oh, nice move, eh. What’s wrong with him?
干的好 他怎么啦
Don’t mind my little brother.
别介意啊
He was trampled by an elk herd when he was a calf.
小时候他曾被一群驯鹿糟蹋过
Oh, jeez, that’s awful.
真可怜
That’s not true. It was only half a herd.
才不是呢 只有半群啦
You’re serious, right?
你是当真的啊
Smooth.
机灵啊
Um, remind me again who’s the better moose matchmaker.
我忘了 那个鹿媒婆比较好啊
Beginner’s luck.
初学者的运气
Jealous?
忌妒啦
All right, that was a really nice thing…
好啦 太棒了 我很棒吧
Did you see me? I did it.
有看到吗 我成功了
You can do pretty amazing things with moose. That’s great.
对麋鹿们应付的很好 很棒
Huh? Hey, wait for me!
嘿 等等我
Oh, oh, Koda, be careful.
柯达 小心喔
Relax, he’s fine. He’s just looking for lunch.
放心啦 他行的
Yeah. Besides, I’m always careful. Ow!
他只是找午餐吃 对啊 况且我一直很小心的
Oh, hey, we’re making great time.
真开心啊
Look, see, we just go down this trail until we hit the river.
看啊 顺着这条小路下去就到河边了
River? Yeah. And then we swim across.
河 对啊 然后游过去
Swim?
游过去
Then it’s just a little ways to Hokani Falls.
再一小段路就到哈卡妮瀑布了
We’ll be there by lunchtime tomorrow.
明天中午前就会到了
Well, that’s a good plan, but what about this?
听起来不错 不过这样如何
We go up this ridge to that mountain,
爬上山脊
climb up those cliffs, walk across that snow bridge
再翻过那几个断崖 再穿过雪山
and avoid the river altogether.
就避开那些河啦
That makes more sense to me.
这样比较合理
That doesn’t make any sense.
这根本没道理
That’s way out of the way, and there’s too much up and not enough down.
这绕太远了 而且爬坡太多 下坡太少
I vote for the river. Me too.
我投小河一票 我也是
Two-to-one. We win. Let’s eat.
二比一 我们赢了 吃饭吧
Well, it’s my amulet. So?
不过 这是我的链子 那又如何
And my wedding.
也是我的婚礼
Well, then have your honeymoon up there,
那你去上面蜜月啊
’cause if we go that way now,
如果我们走那条路
we’ll have to walk all night to make it to the falls in time.
就得整晚赶路才到得了瀑布
Fine. Then I’ll meet you there.
好 那我们瀑布见
Nita, what’s wrong with you?
妮塔 你到底怎么回事啊
Trust me. My way will get us there before…
相信我 这条路一定可以在…
What’s the matter with you?
你怎么啦
You act like you’re afraid of fish.
好像你怕鱼似的
My gosh, Kenai, I can’t believe it.
天啊 基奈 我简直不敢相信
Hey, Kenai, watch this.
嘿 基奈 看着
Where’s the girl who’s afraid of fish?
那个怕鱼的女孩跑哪去了
Hi, my name is Nita, and I’m afraid of fish.
嗨 我叫妮塔 我十分害怕鱼
I have a fish. The fish is so scary! Oh, no, he’s gonna eat me!
鱼啊 鱼啊 好可怕喔 -不好啦 他要吃掉我了
Ahem. Koda, come on.
柯达 来啊 柯达 住手
Koda, stop. No, he almost got me.
他就要咬到我了
Koda, stop!
柯达 住口
We were just kidding around about the fish.
我们只是开开玩笑
No, it’s not the fish.
不 不是因为鱼
It’s the water.
是水
Ever since that day I fell through the ice when we were kids…
自从当时我们跌破冰层到水里后 我就一直怕水
I didn’t realise.
我并不知道
That’s why I didn’t grab the bag in the river.
这也是我没有从水里捞起背袋的原因
It wasn’t your fault we lost the amulet.
遗失了链子其实不能怪你
It was mine.
是我的错
Hey, we got it back together. That’s all that matters, right?
我们还是找回来啦 这样就好啦
What are you looking at?
你在看什么
You ready to keep going?
能继续走吗
But I’ll never be able to cross that river.
但我不敢穿过河啊
We can do that together, too.
我们可以一起过河的
♪ Funny how it turns out That everything can change ♪
♪ 事情的转变实在是很奇妙的 ♪
♪ What I feel right now is not the same as yesterday ♪
♪ 昨天和现在的感觉完全不同了 ♪
♪ There’s more than I imagined Deep inside my heart ♪
♪ 我心深处藏着的远超过我所想像 ♪
♪ Emotions that I never knew And this is just the start ♪
♪ 我所不知的情感 而这一切才刚开始 ♪
♪ So many things I’ve been missing not watching ♪
♪ 这么多怀念的事 竟然视而不见 ♪
♪ But that was all in the past ♪
♪ 但这都是过去的事了 ♪
♪ Now I realise there’s so much more to learn ♪
♪ 现在才懂还有好多要学习 ♪
♪ I’m ready for the world ♪
♪ 准备好面对这世界了 ♪
♪ Not scared of letting go ♪
♪ 不害怕放手 ♪
♪ Now I realise there’s so much more to feel ♪
♪ 现在才懂还有好多要感受 ♪
♪ And my heart knows it’s real ♪
♪ 而我的心明了一切是真的 ♪
♪ The part of me so long-forgotten ♪
♪ 遗失已久的自我 ♪
♪ Is calling, and this feels like home ♪
♪ 正在呼唤 就像回家一样 ♪
♪ Home, home ♪
♪ 回家 回到了家 ♪
♪ Feels just like home ♪
♪ 就像回到了家 就像回到了家 ♪
♪ Right from the start, been friends forever ♪
♪ 自始开始 朋友一世 ♪
♪ Somehow we’re meant to be together ♪
♪ 命中注定这一切 ♪
♪ I feel like you’ve shown me how to find my way home ♪
♪ 是你指引了我回家之路 ♪
♪ Find my way home ♪
♪ 让我归乡 ♪
♪ Now I realise so much more to learn ♪
♪ 现在才懂还有好多要学习 ♪
♪ I’m ready for the world ♪
♪ 准备好面对这世界了 ♪
♪ Not scared of letting go ♪
♪ 不害怕放手 ♪
♪ Now I realise there’s so much more to feel ♪
♪ 现在才懂还有好多要感受 ♪
♪ And my heart knows it’s real ♪
♪ 而我的心明了一切是真的 ♪
♪ The part of me so long-forgotten ♪
♪ 遗失已久的自我 ♪
♪ Is calling, and this feels like home ♪
♪ 正在呼唤 就像回家一样 ♪
♪ Home, home ♪
♪ 家 回家 ♪
♪ Feels just like home ♪
♪ 就像回到了家一样 ♪
It’s the only way.
这是唯一的路
Let me help you.
让我帮你
I changed my mind.
我改变主意了
Nope, it’s too late for that. We’re going across.
不 太迟了 我们要过河
Whatever happens, don’t let go. Okay.
不论如何 绝对不要放手 好
♪ Now I realise there’s so much more to learn ♪
♪ 现在才懂还有好多要学习 ♪
♪ I’m ready for the world Not scared of letting go ♪
♪ 准备好面对这世界了 不害怕放手 ♪
♪ Now I realise there’s so much more to feel ♪
♪ 现在才懂还有好多要感受 ♪
♪ My heart knows it’s real ♪
♪ 而我的心明了一切是真的 ♪
♪ Part of me so long-forgotten ♪
♪ 遗失已久的自我正在呼唤 ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!