♪ Is calling, and this feels like home ♪
♪ 而这就像回到家一样 ♪
I did it! I did it!
我做到了 我做到了
♪ This feels like home ♪
♪ 而这就像回到家一样 ♪
Thank you, Kenai.
谢谢你 基奈
♪ Home, home ♪
♪ 回家 ♪
♪ Feels just like home ♪
♪ 而这就像回到家一样 ♪
Hey, smallish bear. So where’s big bear, eh?
嘿 小熊 大熊呢
With Nita.
跟妮塔在一起
He never has time for me any more. He’s too busy helping her.
他没时间陪我了 他忙着帮妮塔呢
Shee! Boy, do I know how you feel.
真是同情你啊
My own brother gave me the heave-ho, eh, all for a babe.
同是天涯沦落人 为了个辣妹了
Actually, two really, really hot babes.
嗯 两个辣妹
Better watch your brother doesn’t walk out on you, eh.
最好留神哪天你兄弟要抛弃你罗
He wouldn’t do that.
他才不会呢
I said the same thing, eh,
都一样的啦
but get a load of Moose-anova over there.
你瞧瞧这个大情圣吧
Shall I compare thee to a summer’s dew?
我能拿你跟夏之露相比吗
Did you just make that up?
你胡扯的吧
Beauty, eh. He’s such a poet.
真是浪漫
Yeah, I guess I’ll see you around, little bear.
改天见啦 小熊
You had a whole clumpful. Oh, you’re making that up.
你缩成一团了 你瞎掰的吧
All I know is I had all my fur when we went into the river,
我只记得掉下水前我的毛都长出来了
and two handfuls were missing when we came out.
手里的东西都不见了
Well, maybe you’re just going bald. What?
也许你只是头变秃了 什么
You know, it does look really thin right through here.
你知道吗 这样看过去还真稀疏喔
Yeah, very funny.
不太好笑
This is the most fun I’ve had since we were kids.
童年时期后 再没像今天这么开心了
Fun but cold.
是啊 开心 但有点冷
On a night like this, it’s good to be a bear.
在这样冷的晚上 当只熊还算不错
I bet.
我想也是
So, Hokani Falls.
哈卡妮瀑布
I guess we’ll make it there in time, huh?
我想我们敢得及抵达的
I guess.
是啊
A lot sure has changed since the last time we were there.
一切都变了 从上次到现在
No kidding.
对啊
Do you ever miss being human?
你还会怀念当个人的时候吗
I mean, have you ever thought about changing back?
我是说 你曾想过… 变回来吗
Yeah, I’ve…
嗯 我..
I’ve thought about it.
是考虑过
I knew it.
我就知道
Koda.
柯达
You’re going back with her.
你要跟他一起回去
Koda, wait. Koda, wait!
等等 柯达 等等啊
Koda!
柯达
Koda, answer me!
回答我啊 柯达
Koda!
柯达
Hello?
哈罗
Koda? Are you in here?
柯达 你在里面吗
Where are you?
你到底在哪里啊
Koda?
柯达
Koda?
柯达
Go away.
走开啦
Koda, Kenai’s worried sick about you. Come on, I’ll take you to him.
柯达 基奈担心死了 -来吧 我带你回去
No! I said go away!
不要 走开啦
Koda, please keep your voice down. It’s not safe.
小声点 柯达 这里不太安全
I don’t care. Just leave me alone.
我不管 离我远点
No, Nita!
喔 小心 妮塔
We’re gonna be all right, but we’ve got to go.
没事的 但我们得走了
Now!
现在
Run! Run! Run! Faster!
快跑啊 跑快点
We’re gonna make it.
快到了
Nita! Take my hand.
妮塔 抓住我的手
Don’t move.
别动
Koda!
柯达
Hang on!
抓好
Nita!
妮塔
Don’t let go!
别放手啊
Koda, hold on! I am!
柯达 抓好啊 小心
Koda.
柯达
Koda, what would I have done if anything happened to you?
柯达 你要发生了什么事 我怎么办啊
You’re gonna leave me. You said you missed being one of them.
你要离开我了 你说你怀念做人的感觉
You’re going back with her, aren’t you?
你要跟他一起回去了 对不对
I do miss things,
我是怀念那些
but you’re my brother.
没错 但你是我的兄弟啊
I’ll never leave you.
我决不会抛下你的
Ah. Not ever.
永远都不会
Ah, this show’s giving me the munchies, eh.
我一身鸡皮疙瘩都起来了
Hey, little brother, how about you get us some twigs, eh?
小弟 帮我们搞点小树枝好吗
Okay.
没问题
Are you crying?
你在哭吗
No. I mean, well, yeah, but so what, eh?
没有啦 ..嗯.. 是啦
These lights are so beautiful, eh, I…
那又怎样 这夜光如此美丽 我..
Oh, he’s sensitive.
他超感性的
A moose with depth?
感性的麋鹿 酷喔
It’s beauty, eh.
很美,嗯
What?
什么
He’s a cute one, isn’t he?
他真是可爱啊
Hey, I can be sensitive, too, eh.
嘿 我也可以感性啊
Ooh, I like your hooves.
我喜欢你的蹄子
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, and I’m a hoof man. Yours are nice and shiny.
我是个爱蹄的人 你的真是闪亮动人
Hoof man? Why didn’t I think of that?
爱蹄的人 我怎没想到这招
Is this the equinox?
这就是昼夜均分之处吗
Yeah, Koda, this is it.
是啊 柯达
My mom is up there somewhere.
我妈妈就在上面某处
My mom, too.
我妈也是
Do you miss yours?
你怀念你妈吗
Yes.
无时无刻
But you don’t need to wait for the lights to find her, Koda.
但你不需等这极光来寻找他啊 柯达
She’s always with you.
他永远跟你在一起的
In here.
在这里
Once you love someone, they stay in your heart forever.
只要你真爱某人 他们就会永远待在你心里
It’s time.
是时候了
Koda, you be good, okay?
柯达 你要乖乖的喔
You’re such a sweet little cub.
你真是可爱的小熊
Oh, the spell.
咒语失效了
Goodbye.
再见啦
♪ If you hear a voice ♪
♪ 如果你听见一个声音 ♪
♪ In the middle of the night ♪
♪ 在夜深人静之际 ♪
♪ Saying it’ll be all right ♪
♪ 告诉你一切都没问题 ♪
♪ It will be me ♪
♪ 那就是我的真心 ♪
♪ If you feel a hand ♪
♪ 如果你感受到有双手 ♪
♪ Guiding you along ♪
♪ 带领着你往前走 ♪
♪ When the path seems wrong ♪
♪ 当你前方的路看来困难重重 ♪
♪ It will be me ♪
♪ 那就是我 ♪
♪ There is no mountain That I can’t climb ♪
♪ 没有高山能阻挡我 ♪
♪ For you, I’d swim through the rivers of time ♪
♪ 为你我愿穿过时间的河流 ♪
♪ As you go your way and I go mine ♪
♪ 当你大步向前走 而我也不再回头 ♪
♪ Our light will shine ♪
♪ 有道光在你身旁守候 ♪
♪ And it will be me ♪
♪ 那就是我 ♪
♪ It will be me ♪
♪ 那就是我 ♪
♪ It will be me ♪
♪ 那就是我 ♪
Kenai, did you give Nita the amulet because you loved her?
基奈 当初你给妮塔那条链子 是因为你爱他吗
It was a long time ago.
那是很久以前的事了
But she’s still with you in here.
但他一直都在你心里的
I can tell.
我看的出来
Ah, Koda, it doesn’t matter.
柯达 这不重要了
Well, if you do love her, shouldn’t you tell her?
但你要是爱他的话 不是该让他知道吗
It’s a little more complicated than that.
这有点复杂
Anyway, it’s over.
不过 这一切都结束了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!