Isn’t the type to take bad news well.
但是如果我要找他呢?
But if I felt compelled to find him?
他在海边有栋房♥子
He has a house just up the beach.
谢谢
Thank you.
– 什么事? – 他现在在巴拿马
-What? -He’s in the Bahamas.
你把我吵醒就是为了告诉我 他在哪里度假?
You woke me to share his holiday plans?
他使用你的名字和密♥码♥
Well, he’s logged into our secure website…
登陆到我们的加密网
…using your name and password.
他是怎么知道的?
Well, how the hell does he know these things?
我会尽力找出答案的
Well, I’m doing my best to find out.
– 他现在在查谁? – 阿里克斯·迪米特雷斯
-Who’s he looking at? -Alex Dimitrios.
那个混♥蛋♥
That slimy bugger.
现在查的是他的同伙
Now known associates….
拉西福
Le Chiffre.
要些什么吗 先生?
How can I assist you, sir?
晚上好 一大杯奇峰朗姆酒加苏打 谢谢
Good evening. Large Mount Gay with soda, please.
– 瞧 都是些什么事情啊 – 老兄 手气不错啊
-Look what just happened. -Good job, big boy.
是啊
Yeah.
不介意我也玩两把吧?
Do you mind if I join?
– 晚上好 – 晚上好
-Oh, good evening. How are you? -Good evening.
小盲注 大盲注
Small blind, big blind.
我跟
I’m in.
轮到你了
Bet’s to you.
如果是来祝我好运的话 你迟到了2小时
If that was for luck, you’re two hours late.
2万跟吗?
Two hundred to you.
轮到你了
Bet’s to you.
我听到了
I heard you.
5千跟吗?
Five to call.
– 轮到你了 – 一对7
-Action’s to you. -Pair of sevens.
一张A
Ace high.
跟牌还是让牌
Check or bet.
– 跟牌 – 轮到你了
-Check. -And to you.
跟进5千
Five thousand.
跟进5千
Five to call.
– 跟牌 – 到你了 先生?
-Check. -Check to you, sir.
全部都押上
All in.
等一下
No, wait.
2万
Twenty thousand.
只限台上的注 对不起 先生
Table stakes. I’m sorry, sir.
好吧 这个在台上 我的车 可以赌吗?
Okay. This is on the table. That’s my car. Wanna bet?
对不起 迪米特雷斯先生
I’m sorry, Mr. Dimitrios.
别这样 给他个机会把钱赢回来
Please, no. Give him a chance to win his money back.
请亮牌 先生们
All right, show me, gentlemen.
3张K
Three kings.
天哪
There you go with my night.
3张A
Trip aces.
A赢
Aces win.
哦 停车票也给我
Oh, and the valet ticket.
谢谢
Thank you.
先生
Sir.
– 谢谢 – 谢谢你 先生
-Thank you. -Thank you, sir.
难怪他情绪那么糟
No wonder he was in such a foul mood.
我的错
My mistake.
我能送你回家吗?
Can I give you a lift home?
那他一定会气疯的
That would really send him over the edge.
恐怕我还没有那么残忍♥
I’m afraid I’m not that cruel.
可能你都生疏了
Well, perhaps you’re just out of practice.
可能吧
Perhaps.
到我那喝一杯怎么样?
Well, what about a drink at my place?
你那?
Your place?
– 离这里近吗? – 非常近
-Is it close? -Very.
那只喝一杯
One drink.
晚上好 先生 欢迎回来
Good evening, sir, and welcome back.
欢迎回到我的住处
Welcome to my home.
我不明白为什么这是我的错
I’m having a hard time seeing how this is my fault.
那是你的计划 我只负责给你找人
It’s your plan. All I did was get you the man.
那人正在被英国情报局监视
A man who was under surveillance by the British Secret Service.
这让我开始怀疑是否该信任你
Which makes me wonder if I can trust you at all.
那就别信任我 我根本不在乎
Then don’t. I couldn’t care less.
但是我在乎我的名声
But I do care about my reputation.
我另外给你找能干这活的人
I have someone else willing to do the job.
他只需要知道一些细节
He just needs the particulars…
和报酬
…and payment.
你喜欢已婚女人 是不是 詹姆斯?
You like married women, don’t you, James?
这样事情简单
It keeps things simple.
什么样的人才是坏人呢?
What is it about bad men?
你还是我丈夫?
You, my husband….
我有那么多获得幸福的机会
I had so many chances to be happy…
很多不错的男人
…so many nice guys.
为什么那些男人不能象你一样呢?
Why can’t nice guys be more like you?
因为要是那样的话 他们就是坏人了
Well, because then they’d be bad.
没错
Yes.
但是却会有意思的多
But so much more interesting.
为什么你丈夫是坏人?
What makes your husband a bad man?
我想大概是他的本性吧
His nature, I suppose.
他的工作性质吗?
The nature of his work?
恐怕那是个迷
A mystery, I’m afraid.
我也怕你和我睡觉 就是为了了解他
I’m also afraid you will sleep with me in order to get to him.
恐怕是吧
How afraid?
你现在没有退路了
Not enough to stop.
能问你个私人问题吗?
Can I ask you a personal question?
现在可是好时机啊
Now would seem an appropriate time.
“省略号♥”对你来说有什么意义吗?
Does “ellipsis” mean anything to you?
我是不是该问问他?
Should I ask him about it?
以后吧
Perhaps later.
好的 亲爱的
Yes, dear?
我坐今晚最后一班飞机去迈阿密
I’m on the last flight tonight to Miami.
不用等我了 我明早回
Don’t wait up. I’ll be back in the morning.
好吧 我明白了
Okay, I understand.
明天见 再见
See you tomorrow. Bye-bye.
很显然 他现在正在 飞往迈阿密的最后一趟航♥班♥上
Apparently he’s on the last flight to Miami…
所以你有整晚的时间审问我
…so you have all night to question me.
这样的话
In that case…
我们需要多来点…
…we’re gonna need…
来点香槟
…some more champagne.
晚上好 客房♥服务部
Good evening. Room Service.
晚上好 我想要一瓶冰香槟
Good evening. Can I get a bottle of chilled Bollinger Grand Ann?…
还有鱼子酱
…and the beluga caviar?
– 其他配料 酒具之类的也都要吗? – 是的 都要
-With everything? -Yes, with everything.
– 2份吗 先生? – 什么?
-And would that be for two, sir? -What?
– 要两份吗? – 不 只要1份
-For two? -No, for one.
在这里等着
Wait here.
给你 53牌
There you go. Number 53.
冯·哈根斯博士的人体世界 欢迎您
Dr. von Hagens’ Body Worlds invites visitors…
来参观人体的运动系统 消化系统
…to observe the body’s various locomotive, digestive…
神经系统和动脉系统
…nervous and vascular systems.
先生们 女士们 请大家注意
Please may I have your attention, ladies and gentlemen?
我们现在看到的 是很特别的东西
I believe it is something very special, what we see here.
这是寓教于乐的
This is edutainment.
栩栩如生的造型
–fixed in dramatic and athletic poses…
逼真地再现了人体器官的立体结构
…that reveal the true-to-life spatial relationships amongst organs.

Hello.

Hello.
把你的车停在明显的地方
Do not leave your vehicle unattended.
欢迎来到迈阿密国际机场
Welcome to Miami International Airport.
机场前的路边不允许停车
Curbside parking in front of the terminal is restricted….
– 什么事? – 我是邦德 我要找M
-Yes. -It’s Bond. I need her now.
她现在不能被打扰 可以给她带个口信吗?
I’m afraid she can’t be disturbed. Can I take a message?
听好 你快点找到她 告诉她打电♥话♥给迈阿密机场安♥全♥部♥门
Listen, you go and find her, tell her to call Security at Miami Airport…
因为我认为这里会有炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥ 你现在就去找她
…because I think a bomb is about to go off. Do it now.
– 抱歉 请稍等 – 我想你可以办到

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!