-Sorry, can I put you on hold? -I thought you might.
邦德?你现在究竟是要干什么?
Bond? What the hell are you up to?
我一会给你打过来
I’ll call you back.
– 天空舰570原型机 – 它怎么了?
-The Skyfleet S570 prototype. -What about it?
世界上最大的飞机 今天将于迈阿密机场公诸于众
“The largest airplane in the world will be unveiled today at Miami Airport.”
哦 天哪
Oh, my God!
邦德 邦德?
Bond? Bond!
他的目标是天空舰570型
His target is the Skyfleet prototype.
它将于今天试飞
It’s launching today.
我得走了
I gotta go.
停车 停车
Stop! Stop!
走 快走 快走
Get moving! Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go!
空头失效了 很抱歉 我不清楚你究竟损失了多少
The puts expired. I’m sorry, I’m not sure yet how much you’ve lost.
一亿零一百二十万六千美元
One hundred and one million, two hundred and six thousand dollars.
有人告密
Someone talked.
– 你找到了你想找的了? – 是的 找到了
-You got everything you need? -Yeah, I have.
我要照些相
I’m gonna get a few more photos….
为什么尸体会浮肿?
Quite the body count you’re stacking up.
她一定是先被折磨过 你已经杀了她丈夫
She was tortured first. As you’d already killed her husband…
我们现在没人审问
…she must have been the only one left to question.
她知道你的底细吗?
Did she know anything that could compromise you?
不知道
No.
– 你的真实姓名和意图呢? – 不知道
-Not your name, what you were after? -No.
迪米特雷斯是个中间商
Dimitrios worked as a middleman.
总能获取武器
Knew where to put his hands on weapons…
也能找到买♥♥家
…and people who could use them.
谁有钱就给谁干
He worked with anyone who had money.
多年来和一个叫拉西福的人 关系甚为密切
For years he was involved with a man we knew as Le Chiffre…
此人是世界各地恐怖组织背后的银行家
…a private banker to the world’s terrorists.
为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥投资洗钱 他们可以随意提取
He invested their money, gave them access to it wherever they wanted.
太好了 你来了
Oh, good. You’re here.
此人是阿尔巴尼亚人 国际象棋高手
Albanian, we believe. Chess prodigy.
数学天才 喜欢用打牌来证明这一点
A bit of a mathematical genius and liked to prove it by playing poker.
想监视我?
So you can keep an eye on me?
是的
Yes.
专家在911之后分♥析♥股市时
When they analyzed the stock market after 9l11…
美国中情局发现有人 大做航♥空♥公♥司♥股票的空头
…the CIA discovered a massive shorting of airline stocks.
9月12日当股市跌到谷底时有人发了笔大财
When the stocks hit bottom on 9l12, somebody made a fortune.
今早同样的事本应 发生在天空舰的股票上
The same thing happened this morning with Skyfleet stock…
如果原型机被摧毁
…or was supposed to.With their prototype destroyed,
公♥司♥将会破产
the company would be near bankruptcy.
然而 有人却因押错而损失过亿
Instead, somebody lost over $ 100 million betting the wrong way.
你认为是这个叫拉西福的人
You think it’s this man Le Chiffre.
这也解释了他为什么要在
Which would explain how he
黑山的皇家赌场开高额赌局
could set up a high-stakes poker game at Casino Royale in Montenegro.
10位玩家 每人赌注1千万 可以再买♥♥注5百万
Ten players, $ 10 million buy-in, 5 million re-buy.
赢家全拿 赌金可能高达1亿5千万
Winner takes all. Potentially 150 million.
好啊 这样我们就找到他的行踪了
Good. Then we’ll know where he’ll be.
要利索地宰了他呢 还只是给他个警告?
Do you want a clean kill or to send a message?
我们要他活着 拉西福没有1亿美元去输
We want him alive. Le Chiffre doesn’t have 100 million to lose.
那他是在用客户的钱玩股票吗?
Has he been playing the stock market with his clients’ funds?
客户知道钱没了 一定会大怒
They’re not gonna be too happy when they find out it’s gone.
我们不能让他赢这场赌局
We can’t let him win this game.
如果输了 他就没处可逃了
If he loses, he’ll have nowhere to run.
我们给他提供避难所 换取他知道的一切
We’ll give him sanctuary in return for everything he knows.
我决定让你去赌
I’m putting you in the game…
替换罪犯辛迪加组织的人
…replacing someone who’s playing for a syndicate.
听薇丽说你是队伍中最厉害的
According to Villiers, you’re the best player in the Service.
相信我 我也不希望如此
Trust me, I wish it wasn’t the case.
我想问你是否能不动感情
I would ask you if you could remain emotionally detached…
但看起来这对你来说不是问题 是吧 邦德?
…but I don’t think that’s your problem, is it, Bond?

No.
不用担心联♥系♥总部
Don’t worry about keeping in touch.
我们知道你在哪里
We’ll know where you are.
你不用装了
You can stop pretending.
你知道我不会把它丢掉的 不是吗?
You knew I wouldn’t let this drop, didn’t you?
但我知道你就是你
Well, I knew you were you.
[黑山]
菜单
谢谢
Thank you.
我就是钱
I’m the money.
你完全值
Every penny of it.
财政部决定资助你参加赌局 (英国财政部 维斯帕·林德)
The Treasury has agreed to stake you in the game.
维斯帕 (黄昏)
“Vesper.”
我倒是希望 你把钱给你父母
Well, I do hope you gave your parents hell for that.
谢谢
Thank you.
你上司一定人脉深厚
Your boss must be well-connected.
我从未见过这么多钱 轻而易举就批了
I’ve never seen so much go out the door so quickly.
从未批得如此有型
Or quite so stylishly.
那钱在哪呢?
May I ask you where it is?
1千万已经电汇到你在黑山的账户里了
Ten million was wired to your account in Montenegro…
还有5百万的后备金 如果我认为投资值得
…with a contingency for 5 more if I deem it a prudent investment.
我猜你一定也想到过如果你输了
I suppose you’ve given some thought to the notion that if you lose…
政♥府♥就是在直接给恐怖组织提供资金
…our government will have directly financed terrorism.
有什么好吃的?
What looks good?
那么你说这是概率与赔率
So you’re telling me it’s a matter of probability and odds.
我还担心运气的问题呢
I was worried there was some chance involved.
你什么时候见过牌最好的人赢呢
Well, only if you assume the player with the best hand wins.
噢 那就是你们所说的”诈牌”
So that would be what you call “bluffing”?
原来你听说过这个词
You’ve heard the term.
那你应该知道你玩的并不是牌
Then you’ll also know that in poker you never play your hand.
而是玩你桌对面的对手
You play the man across from you.
– 而你很会看透人 – 是的 我能
-And you’re good at reading people? -Yes, I am.
所以我能从你的言语中
Which is why I’ve been able to detect…
听出暗藏的讽刺
…an undercurrent of sarcasm in your voice.
钱在你手里我可不放心
I’m now assured our money is in good hands.
你对这个计划并不看好 是不是?
You don’t think this is a very good plan, do you?
噢 原来你还有个计划
So there is a plan?
我还以为你把百万金钱
I got the impression we were risking millions of dollars…
成百人命 在赌桌上孤注一掷
…and hundreds of lives on a game of luck.
你还有什么高见呢?邦德先生?
What else can you surmise, Mr. Bond?
针对你的吗 林德小姐?
About you, Miss Lynd?
你的美貌是个问题
Well, your beauty’s a problem.
你怕他人对你不重视
You worry you won’t be taken seriously.
人们都认为:美女无脑
Which one can say of any attractive woman with half a brain.
没错 但你特意着装男性化
True, but this one overcompensates by wearing slightly masculine clothing
比其他女同事更咄咄逼人
…being more aggressive than her female colleagues…
让人难以接受
…which gives her a somewhat prickly demeanor…
好笑的是 这同时也意味着
…and ironically enough, makes it less likely for her to be accepted…
她难以被男上司赏识及提拔
…and promoted by her male superiors…
把她的危机感误认为傲慢
…who mistake her insecurities for arrogance.
我一般会猜你是独生女
Now, I’d have normally gone with only child…
但你对讽刺你父母的话毫无反应
…but, you see, by the way you ignored the quip about your parents…
我猜你只能是个孤儿
…l’m gonna have to go with orphan.
那好
All right.
看你衣着 你去了牛津之类的学校
By the cut of your suit, you went to Oxford or wherever…
还认为是人就应该这么穿着
…and actually think human beings dress like that.
但你如此蔑视衣着
But you wear it with such disdain
说明你家中并没钱
…my guess is you didn’t come from money…
你的同学从未让你忘记这一点
…and your school friends never let you forget it.
如此说来 你上学的钱必是受他人恩惠
Which means you were at that school by the grace…
所以你非常忌讳 你先猜我是个孤儿
…of someone else’s charity, hence the chip on your shoulder.
恰恰说明你才是孤儿出身
And since your first thought about me ran to orphan…that’s what I’d say you are.
是的 你是
Oh, you are.
我很喜欢推测
I like this poker thing.
也合情合理
And that makes perfect sense…
当英国♥军♥情6处看中你 这样不经事的年轻人
…since Ml6 looks for maladjusted young men…
可以无视他人性命
…that give little thought to sacrificing others…
保护祖国和女王
…in order to protect Queen and country.
你知道的
You know…
前特别空勤团成员 笑容满面 腕带名表
…former SAS types with easy smiles and expensive watches.
– 劳力士? – 欧米加

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!