好的
你的很长吗

Shit.
9寸长
拿出来
等一下

切片组织怎么样了
What’s the histology?
恶性的
Progressive?
不 看起来像艾滋病毒
No. Sounds like an atrophy.
好的 再见
Okay. Bye.
还在么

Bollocks.
安娜 你在哪
嘿 大拉里 你手♥淫♥时的幻想对象是谁
前女友们
不是现女友
从不
告诉我你的性幻想
在旅馆房♥间 他们把我绑起来 挑逗我 不让我射♥精♥
他们为我争斗 6个舌头在我那地方舔来舔去
都在向女人国的”苏丹”致敬
安娜 你手♥淫♥时的幻想对象是谁
陌生人
他们排着队 我像个欠操的婊♥子♥一样扑向他们
每个洞里放一根 每只手里也握一根
然后呢
射到我各个地方 嘴巴 屁♥股♥ 乳♥房♥♥ 阴♥道♥ 头发
我的天
Jesus.
然后呢
我像一个下♥贱♥的婊♥子♥一样
等等 我要高♥潮♥了
感觉好么

你当真
见我
-什么时候 -现在
不行 医生要巡房♥ 明天下午1点如何 地点你定
伦敦水族馆然后旅店
你怎么认出我
穿白色外套
好 再见 安娜
再见 拉里 xxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
安娜
Anna?
我穿外套来了
I got the coat.
白色的外套
The white coat.
我看见了
So I see.
我是拉里 那个医生
I’m Larry. The doctor.
你好 拉里医生
Hello, Dr. Larry.
如果叫我”苏丹”你会更自在
Feel free to call me “The Sultan.”
真不敢相信这样的事真的发生
I can’t believe these things actually happen.
我本来认为你是条老鱼呢
I thought if you showed up, you’d be an old trout.
但是你居然如此的高贵
But you are bloody gorgeous.
嗯 谢谢你
Well, thank you.
关于鱼 你应该尊重他们
Fish. You gotta respect them.
-你有尊重过 -当然
– Have you? – Of course.
我们都曾是鱼 很久以前
We were fish. Long ago.
在我们成为猿以前
Before we were apes.
你提到了旅馆
You mentioned a hotel.
现在不用急
No rush.
实际上 还是有点急的 我三点钟有手术
Actually, there is. I’ve got to be in surgery by 3:00.
-你要接受手术么 -不 我给别人做手术
– Are you having an operation? – No, I’m doing one.
-你真是个医生么 -我说过我是
– Are you really a doctor? – I said I was.
您是安娜吧
You are Anna?
抱歉 是不是我给您照过相
I’m sorry. Did I photograph you?
或者我们在哪里见过
Did we meet somewhere?
哦 别玩了 网上的仙女
Come on. Don’t play games, you nymph of the Net.
-什么意思 -您昨天在网上
– Excuse me? – You were up for it yesterday.
-是么 -当然了穿上我湿湿的短衫裤
– Was I? – Yeah. Wear my wet knickers.
坐在我的脸上
Sit on my face.
-来吧 “渴望高♥潮♥的婊♥子♥” -好吧
– “Cum, hungry bitch.” – Okay.
为什么我感觉自己像个傻子
Why do I feel like a pervert?
我想您是恶作剧的受害者
I think you’re the victim of a practical joke.
-真对不起 -没关系
– I am so sorry. – It’s okay.
不对
No.
我们昨天晚上在网上聊天 而你现在见到了我…
We spoke on the Net last night. Now you’ve seen me…
昨天晚上我没上网
I wasn’t on the Net last night.
那你昨天6:45到7:00在哪
Where were you between 6:45 and 7:00 p.m.?
那不关您的事
That’s really none of your business.
-那时候你在哪儿 -在网上和你聊天
– Where were you? – On the Net, talking to you.
-或者和某人聊天 -一个装作是我的人
– Well, I was talking to someone. – Someone pretending to be me.
我想您是在和丹尼尔·伍弗聊天
I think you were talking to Daniel Woolf.
-谁 -我认识这个人的 就是他
– Who? – This guy I know. It’s him.
-不 我是和一个女人说话 -你怎么知道
– No, I was talking to a woman. – How do you know?
相信我 她是个女的 我知道她有巨大的…
Believe me, she was a woman. I got a huge…
她是一个… 她并不是 对吧
She was a… She wasn’t, was she?
不是
No.
真♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥
What a bastard.
你怎么认识他的
How do you know him?
我和他不熟 只为他的书拍了几张肖像照而已
I don’t really know him. I took his photograph for a book he wrote.
-我希望这书没人会去买♥♥ -总有那么一天的
– I hope it sank without a trace. – It’s on its way.
世上还是有公理的
There is justice in the world.
书名叫什么
What’s it called?
水族馆
The Aquarium.
卑鄙小人 居然给自己做广♥告♥
What a prick! He’s advertising.
可为什么他要装成你
But why would he pretend to be you?
我想他喜欢我
I think he likes me.
这可是个有趣的表达方法 不可以给你送花吗
Funny way of showing it. Can’t he send you flowers?
因特网最奇妙的地方就在于
Extraordinary thing, the lnternet.
它能提供真正的全球沟通
Possibility of genuine global communication.
它是最最民♥主♥的传媒
The first great democratic medium.
当然 未来就是这样
Absolutely. It’s the future.
2个男人在虚拟空间里手♥淫♥
Two guys wanking in cyberspace.
是他在手♥淫♥
He was the wanker.
我要替他这么说 他可以写出来
I’ll say this for him, he can write.
他爱你么
Is he in love with you?
我不知道 不爱吧
I don’t know. No.
-你爱他么 -我和他不熟
– Are you in love with him? – I hardly know him.
但你对他好像很感兴趣
But you’re sort of interested.
那是因为他很有趣
I think he’s interesting.
不 别 我照起相来像个罪犯
No, don’t. I look like a criminal in photos.
求你了 今天是我生日
Please. It’s my birthday.
真的
Really?
真的
Really.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢
Thank you.
一个人今天到咖啡馆 对我说
This man comes into the cafe today and he says:
安娜·卡梅隆 陌生人影展请帖
嘿 招待 你在等什么
“Hey, waitress, what are you waiting for?”
有意思的家伙
Funny guy.
于是我说我在等一个男人来这儿…
So I go, “I’m waiting for a man to come in here…
“狠狠地用健壮的手臂 从侧面和我做♥爱♥”
“and fuck me sideways with a beautiful line like that.”
他干嘛了
What did he do?
要了杯加了两块糖的茶
Asked for a cup of tea with two sugars.
-我在等你 -等我♥干♥什么
– I’m waiting for you. – To do what?
离开我
Leave me.
我不会离开你的 我这么的爱你 为什么这么说
I’m not going to leave you. I totally love you. Why is this?
让我去吧 我想去那儿 为了你
Please let me come. I want to be there for you.
-你为我感到不好意思么 -当然不 我告诉过你…
– Are you ashamed of me? – Of course not. I told you…
-我只是想一个人去 -为什么
– I want to be alone. – Why?
去悲伤
To grieve.
去思考
To think.
-我爱你 为什么不让我… -只是一个周末而已
– I love you. Why won’t you let me… – It’s only a weekend.
为什么不让我爱你
Why won’t you let me love you?
小鬼
Buster.
让我们谈谈这事…
Let’s go to this thing…
我搭上火车 只离开一晚
then I’ll get my train. I’ll be away one night.
在你发觉前我就会回来的 好不好
I’ll be back before you know it, okay?
安娜·卡梅隆 “陌生人”
这些人付钱给你 还是你付钱给他们
Do these people pay you? Or do you pay them?
喜欢吗
Like it?

No.
你那么悲伤为了什么
What were you so sad about?
-生活 -那又是什么
– Life. – What’s that, then?
那么你怎么看待这些作品 宽泛的说
So what do you reckon, in general?
你想谈艺术么
You want to talk about art?
我知道在作品展出的时候 谈论它是很庸俗的…
I know it’s vulgar to discuss The Work at an opening of The Work…
但总要有人来做
but someone’s got to do it.
我是认真地 你怎么看

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!