I love him.
你和他见面了
You’re seeing him now?
从什么时候
Since when?
从我去年的展出开始
Since my opening last year.
我让人作呕
I’m disgusting.
你太出众了
You’re phenomenal.
你如此的聪明
You’re so clever.
为什么和我结婚
Why did you marry me?
我已经不和他见面了 希望我们之间能好起来
I stopped seeing him. I wanted us to work.
-为什么告诉我你想要孩子 -因为我真的想
– Why did you tell me you wanted children? – Because I did.
-现在你想和他生孩子 -是的
– And now you want children with him? – Yes.
我不知道
I don’t know.
但是我们很开心…
But we’re happy…
是不是
aren’t we?
-你会和他一起过日子 -如果你想 可以继续待在这
– You’re gonna go live with him? – You stay here if you want.
我可不会任你们胡来
I don’t give a fuck about the spoils.
当我们第一次见面时 你就这么对我 为了自己开心
You did this to me the day we met.
你不说话看我犯傻
You let me hang myself for your amusement.
你为什么不在我刚进门的时候就告诉我
Why didn’t you just tell me when I walked in the door?
-我很害怕 -你是个懦夫 你这被宠坏的婊♥子♥
– I was scared. – You’re a coward, you spoilt bitch.
你穿着整齐是因为 你知道我可能会打你吗
Are you dressed because you thought I might hit you?
你当我是什么
What do you think I am?
-我以前被人打过 -不是被我
– I’ve been hit before. – Not by me.
他擅长做♥爱♥么
Is he a good fuck?
别这么做
Don’t do this.
回答我的问题
Just answer the question.
他很出色么
Is he good?
是的
Yes.
比我好
Better than me?
-不一样的 -更好
– Different. – Better?
-更轻柔 -这是什么意思
– Gentler. – What does that mean?
-你知道我什么意思 -告诉我
– You know what it means. – Tell me.
-不 -我把你当成了妓♥女♥么
– No. – I treat you like a whore?
-有时候 -为什么会这样
– Sometimes. – Why would that be?
-对不起 你… -别说了
– I’m sorry, you’re… – Don’t say it.
别他妈的说:
Don’t you fucking say:
“你对我来说好得过分了” 虽然我是 但别这么说
“You’re too good for me.” I am, but don’t say it.
你在做出一生中最错误的决定
You’re making the mistake of your life.
你离开我是因为 你不认为自己该享有幸福…
You’re leaving me because you believe that you don’t deserve happiness…
但实际上你有这权力 安娜
but you do, Anna.
你洗澡是因为和他做♥爱♥了
Did you have a bath because you had sex with him?
那样你就不会有他的味道了
So you wouldn’t smell of him?
这样你就不会那么内疚
So you’d feel less guilty?
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
我很内疚
Guilty.
你爱过我么
Did you ever love me?
爱过
Yes.
你们在这里做了么
Did you do it here?
没有
No.
为什么没有
Why not?
你希望我们在这做
Do you wish we did?
只告诉我真♥相♥就好
Just tell me the truth.
对 我们在这做过
Yes, we did it here.
哪儿
Where?
那儿
There.
在这上面
On this?
我们第一次也是在这
We had our first fuck on this.
你想到我了吗
Did you think of me?
什么时候
When?
你们什么时候在这做的
When did you do it here?
-回答我 -今晚
– Answer the question! – This evening.
你来高♥潮♥了么
Did you come?
-你为什么要这么做 -因为我要知道
– Why are you doing this? – ‘Cause I want to know.
-是的 我到高♥潮♥了 -几次
– Yes, I came. – How many times?
-两次 -怎么来的
– Twice. – How?
-开始他到我身体下面去 然后我们做♥爱♥ -谁在哪儿
– First he went down on me, then we fucked. – Who was where?
我在上面 然后他从后面干我
I was on top, then he fucked me from behind.
-那是你第二次高♥潮♥的时间 -上帝啊
– That’s when you came the second time? – God.
-为什么你把性看的这么重 -因为我是他妈的山顶洞人
– Why is the sex so important? – Because I’m a fucking caveman!
他干♥你♥的时候你有没有抚摸自己
Did you touch yourself while he fucked you?
-你为他手♥淫♥ -有的时候
– You wank for him? – Sometimes.
-他也给你吗 -我们什么都做…
– And he does? – We do everything…
-凡人们做♥爱♥可以想到的我们都做了 -你喜欢给他口♥交♥
– that people who have sex do. – You enjoy sucking him off?
-喜欢他的鸡♥巴♥ -喜欢
– You like his cock? – I love it.
-喜欢他射到你脸上 -是的
– Like him coming in your face? – Yes!
-什么味道 -像你的味儿 但是更甜一些
– What does it taste like? – Like you, but sweeter.
这就是勇气 谢谢 谢谢你的诚实
That’s the spirit. Thank you. Thank you for your honesty.
现在滚出去死吧…
Now fuck off and die…
你这个欠操的婊♥子♥
you fucked- up slag.
我爱你
I love you.
谢谢
Thank you.
-这间房♥叫什么 -“天堂包厢”
– What’s this room called? – The Paradise Suite.
-一共有多少个”天堂包厢” -八个
– How many Paradise Suites are there? – Eight.
和你谈话我需要另付钱吗
Do I have to pay you to talk to me?
不用 不过如果你想给我小费 很欢迎
No. But if you want to tip me, you’re welcome.
谢谢
Thank you.
我百万年前来过这里 那时是个朋克酒保
I used to come here a million years ago. It was a punk club.
舞台是…
The stage was…
每样东西都是别的名字来称呼
Everything is a version of something else.
20年前
Twenty years ago.
你多大
How old were you?
-4岁 -上帝啊
– Four. – Christ.
-当我穿喇叭裤的时候 你还穿尿布呢 -我的尿布也是大口的
– When I was in flares, you were in nappies. – My nappies were flared.
-你有天使一样的脸 -谢谢
– You have the face of an angel. – Thank you.
你阴♥部♥是个什么味道
What does your cunt taste like?
好像天堂
Heaven.
你干这个多久了
How long have you been doing this?
-3个月 -就在他离开你了以后
– Three months. – Straight after he left you?
没人离开我
No one left me.
-这假发不错 -谢谢
– Nice wig. – Thank you.
这样是不是让你更兴奋
Does all this turn you on?
-有时候 -骗人
– Sometimes. – Liar.
你说你兴奋 是因为你以为我喜欢听
You’re telling me that ’cause you think it’s what I want to hear.
你以为称自己兴奋会让我兴奋
You think I’m turned on by it turning you on.
我一想到在陌生人面前宽衣 就湿的一塌糊涂了
The thought of me creaming myself when I strip for strangers
这样还不能让你兴奋
doesn’t turn you on?
这样的话 我会
Put like that, yes.
-你是不是在和我调情 -或许是的
– Are you flirting with me? – Maybe.
-你被允许挑逗我了吗 -当然
– Are you allowed to flirt with me? – Sure.
-真的 -不 我不能 我在破坏规矩
– Really? – No, I’m not. I’m breaking all the rules.
-你瞧不起我 -是的 所以我可以挑逗
– You’re mocking me. – Yes, I’m allowed to flirt.
为我出的钱订个价
To prize my money from me.
您出的价钱可以让您为所欲为 请吧
To prize your money from you, I may do or say as I please.
-除了抚摸 -我不允许抚摸
– Except touch. – We’re not allowed to touch.
把你的腿张开
Open your legs.
大些
Wider.
让我看看
Show me.
那我要是现在摸你会发生什么
So what would happen if I touched you now?
-我会叫保安 -他们会怎么做
– I’d call security. – What would they do?
他们会叫您离开并再也不许回来
They would ask you to leave and not to come back.
-那如果我拒绝离开呢 -他们会赶你走
– And if I refused to leave? – They would remove you.
天花板上有保安摄像头
Those are security cameras in the ceiling.
我认为我不尝试碰你是最好的
I think it’s best I don’t attempt to touch you.
我喜欢抚摸你 晚些时候
I’d like to touch you. Later.
-我不是妓♥女♥ -我也不会付钱
– I’m not a whore. – I wouldn’t pay.
他他妈的怎么会离开你
Why the fuck did he leave you?
-你做什么的 -一个问题 你问我问题
– What’s your job? – A question. You asked me a question.
-那又如何 -这会成为你保护罩上的一道裂缝
– So? – It’s a chink in your armor.
-我没穿保护罩 -是的 你有
– I’m not wearing armor. – Yes, you are.
-为什么叫自己珍 -因为那是我的名字
– Why are you calling yourself Jane? – Because it’s my name.
我们都知道那并不是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!