怒火攻心
赫克托尔 开始录了吗? 好极了
Hector, are we spinning yet? Nice.
查略斯! 还好吗 宝贝儿?
Chelios! How we doing, baby?
你从不给我打电♥话♥
And you never call me no more.
怎么回事? 我们的情谊呢?
Come on’ what is that? Where’s the love?
你现在感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
我想你现在感觉糟透了
I guess you’re feeling like shit’ right about now.
现在你不能…
You can’t…
移♥动♥不太方便吧 哈?
You can’t move too good, huh?
呼吸也不太顺畅 怎么搞的呢?
You can’t breathe too good. What’s wrong with you?
等等 等等! 这是什么?
Wait’ wait, wait’ wait! What is this?
啊 操!
Oh’ fuck!
猜猜看这是什么? 我打赌你会知道的 查略斯
Can you guess what this is? I bet you can, Chelios.
坚持住 来看看这个
Hold on’ check this out.
啊! 这真是太变♥态♥了 伙计!
Oh! This is plain sick, man!
我真是变♥态♥中的天才啊!
I must be the motherfucking genius of sick!
在切弗·查略斯熟睡时下毒?
Poison Chev Chelios in his sleep?
真像莎士比亚的戏剧啊
That’s like some Shakespeare or some shit.
那棒把他打得够惨!
You knocked this dude out pretty good!
你真应该加入道奇队 兄弟
About to get you a spot on the Dodgers, son.
也许你不明白发生了什么
Maybe you don’t understand what just happened.
我刚刚杀掉了你
I just fucking killed you.
千万不要太局促啊 你正上镜呢!
Try not to embarrass yourself because you’re on ‘Candid Camera’!
这就是我给你注射的东西!
This shit here I gave you! This is some…
中国产的高科技玩意儿
high-tech’ sci-fi, Chinese synthetic bullshit!
我不知道玩意儿的确切成分 伙计!
I don’t exactly know what’s in this shit, dude!
我只知道一旦这东西
All I know is that once this shit…
跟你的血细胞结合起来
…has binded with your blood cells,
你就完蛋了 宝贝儿 相信我 现在已经结合了
you’re fucked, baby, and believe me it’s binded.
耶 你最多活一个小时 嘀嗒
Yeah’ you got yourself about an hour’ max. Tick-tock.
这可是真家伙
Yeah, baby… sexy… Oh’ it’s been real.
在你干掉唐·金之前
This shit’s been real.
你真该考虑下后果
You should’ve thought twice before you whacked Don Kim.
早知今日 何必当初呢?
Experiencing a little 20/20 hindsight?
好好想想吧
I thought so.
现在 你可以舒服地去死了
Now’ you have yourself a nice death.
混球!
Asshole!
你就像那个 哈? 全垒打!
You like that’ huh? Home run!
“1个未接来电”
“1个未接来电”
你以为你在干什么 伙计?
What do you think you’re doing?
你不可以从我的车上踩过去!
You can’t just walk on my car!
你♥他♥妈♥的以为你在干什么
What do you think you’re doing’ motherfucker’…
怎么可以从我的车上过去?
…walking on my car?
我是伊芙 欢迎您来电 但是我现在不在
It’s Eve. I’m glad you called, but I’m not here.
如果您不是推销员的话
Leave a message,
请给我留言
unless you’re selling something ’cause I’m not interested.
如果是 我不会感兴趣的 那就… 等下 时间到了
If you’re not, then just… Wait, time’s up.
买♥♥个手♥机♥吧 亲爱的 拜托了!
Get a cell phone’ honey. Please?
快接啊
Come on.
快接 快接
Come on.
迈尔斯医生办公室 能为您服务吗?
Dr’ Miles office’ may I help you?
嗯 请让他接电♥话♥
Yeah’ let me speak to him.
对不起 医生现在不在 需要留言吗?
I’m sorry, but the doctor isn’t in. May I take a message?
他在哪里? -我没听清 先生?
Where is he? -I beg your pardon’ sir?
他他妈的在哪里?
Where the fuck is he?
不… 耶!
No… yeah!
你是哪里人?
Where you from?
我不知道 先生 我只负责接电♥话♥
I don’t know, sir. This is his answering service.
天那 -要我帮你寻呼他吗?
Jesus fucking Christ. -Would you like me to page him?
嗯 好的
Yeah, fine.
告诉医生 如果他一个小时内不回电
Please let the doctor know that Chev Chelios is a dead man,
切弗·查略斯就是死人了 -能拼一下吗?
if he can’t call me back within the hour. -Could you spell that?
嗯 D-E-A-D(死)! 查略斯 -好的 先生
Yeah’ D-E-A-D! Chelios. -Yes, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 -凯洛 你昨晚去哪里了?
Hello. -Kaylo, where were you last night?
怎么了切弗? -我问你昨晚去哪里了?
What’s up’ Chev? -I said’ where were you last night?
我…
I…
想知道昨晚发生了什么吗? -什么?
Well, want to know what I was doing? -What?
我被人谋杀 蠢蛋 -什么?
Getting killed’ you plum. -What?
耶 知道你听清了 他妈的瑞奇·维罗纳…
Yeah’ you heard me. Ricky fuckin’ Verona…
瑞奇·维罗纳? -谁会想到…
Ricky Verona? -Who’d a thought…
那个婊♥子♥在我睡觉的时候阴我?
that little bitch had the stones to wet me in my own crib?
太不可思议了 恩 说重点 -说什么?
I mean, it’s inconceivable. Yet, here we are. -Where are we?
我都快死了 你还像个傻瓜似的
I’m dead and you’re simple.
听我说的 你放出话说我在找维罗
Now listen to me. Put the word out I’m looking for Verona.
有人看到他的话就打电♥话♥给我 明白? -我…
Anyone sees him you call me, understand? -I…
我在死之前一定要逮到那混♥蛋♥
I’m gonna get that little fucker if it’s the last thing I do.
这可能是我临终前最后一件事了 你明白吗?
It may actually be the last thing I do.
瑞奇·维罗纳 -照我说的做 凯洛?
You understand? -Ricky Verona.
找到他!
You copy? -Yeah.
“奥兰多的地盘”
Find him!
嘿 伙计! -你♥他♥妈♥想干什么?
Hey, man!
你♥他♥妈♥想干什么? 带我去哪里? -操你!
What the fuck you doing? Where am I going? -Fuck you!
来厕所没用 你在干什么?
Bathroom don’t work. What you doing?
唷 切弗… -维罗在哪里?
Yo, Chevy… -Where’s Verona?
说啊! -说什么?
Talk! -What about?
别耍我! -我没有! 冷静点!
Don’t fuck with me! -I’m not! Just calm down!
别叫我冷静!
Don’t tell me to calm down!
我♥操♥啊 伙计! -奥兰多? 你还好吗?
Fuck, man! -Orlando? You all right?
嘿 这里有个拿着枪的白鬼
Hey, there’s a white nigger with a gun up in here!
你们别乱来 贱♥人♥们
Just be still’ motherfuckers!
看到了吗? 在这儿我想帮你呢 伙计
You see that? I’m trying to help you here’ man.
我要找到瑞奇·维罗纳
I gotta find Ricky Verona.
为什么我会知道维罗在哪里? -是啊 是啊
Why would I know where Verona is? -Yeah, yeah.
你是不知道啊 但你会告诉我的
You don’t know, but you’re gonna tell me.
否则我就把你脑子轰到马桶里去!
Or I’m gonna blow your brains into the fuckin’ toilet!
我要杀了他!
I’m gonna fucking kill him!
啊! 放下你的枪! 这白人没有恶意的!
Whoa! Put your guns down! The white man is cool!
这白人… 这白人没有恶意的!
The white man is… The white man is cool!
你们这些索马里来的黑鬼
Y’all like them Somalia niggers.
听着 切弗来这里商量一些事情
Now look, Chevy came here to discuss something.
我们会文明地交谈的 是吧 切弗?
We gonna discuss this shit in a civilized manner. Chevy?
你是有问题要问 还是有什么想法? -维罗在哪里?
You had a question? Or a point to make? -Where’s Verona?
我跟瑞奇·维罗纳没任何关系的
Okay’ I’m not affiliated with Ricky Verona.
安塞姆的案子是你们一起做的 别他妈的跟我胡说!
You pulled the Anselmo job together. Don’t fuckin’ bullshit me!
冷静! 冷静! 冷静!
Easy! Easy! Easy!
好不好? 事情已经清楚了
All right? Things are beginning to clarify.
想知道是怎么回事吗? 让我们来讲清楚
See how that works’ D? Discussion leads to clarity.
我以前就告诉过你
That’s what I was telling you before.
很显然 你被假象给骗了
Look’ you’re operating under a false pretence.
瑞奇和我并没有…
Ricky and I did not pull…
一起做安塞姆的案子
the Anselmo job together.
事实上 他在那案子上摆了我一道
Ricky fucked me on the Anselmo job.
瑞奇·维罗纳现在还差我7500美元呢
In fact, Ricky Verona still owes me $7,500.
跟我听到的不一样 -但事实就是那样
Not how I heard it. -But that’s the way it is.
所以 你明白了吧 我不知道维罗在哪
So, you see’ I don’t know where Verona is. If I did,
如果我知道了 我一定会去打得他屁滚尿流的
I’d probably be there right now’ beating the Gucci off his ass.
好吧
All right.
没事了
All right.
那正是我所说的 非常文明
That’s what I’m talking about. That’s almost civilized.
妈的 伙计 你怎么了?
Shit’ dude. What’s wrong with you?
我会找到瑞奇·维罗纳的
I gotta find Ricky Verona.
很明显
Well’ obviously.
你今天已经把咱们的事都搞明白了
You’ve made that point abundantly clear to all of us here’ today.
我还能怎么帮你?
How can I help you?
给我点可♥卡♥因♥ 你有可♥卡♥因♥吧?
Just give me some coke. You got any coke?
现在你又想来羞辱我了?
Now you’re just going to come in here and insult me?
我知道你有可♥卡♥因♥ -你认为人人都会随身携带吗?
I know you got coke. -You think every brother’s carrying?
快点 我时间不多!
Come on, I don’t have time!
给我点就是了
Just give me something.
我要死在这里了 -我看得出来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!