I’ll miss you, Willie.
威利,我会想你的
Willie, where’s Frances?
威利,法蓝丝在那里?
What, is she getting breakfast?
什么,她跑去吃早餐了吗?
Willie, where’s Frances?
威利,法蓝丝在那里?
Where’d she go?
她跑到那里去了?
Look, Willie, I know I’m not supposed to feel sorry for myself.
听着,威利,我知道 我不想让自己假装感到很抱歉
And I know that you’ve been through things…
并且我了解你可能经历过许多事情…
…that are a million times tougher than my life’s been…
…有很多硬汉子超过了我所经历的事…
…but I’m gonna miss her.
…但是我将会去想念她
I’m really gonna miss her.
我真的会去想她
A man with a whole lot of sense said:
一个多愁善感的男人说道:
“Blues ain’t nothing but a good man feeling bad…
“蓝调不算什么除了一个 好男人会感到悲伤以外…
…thinking about the woman he once was with.”
…想到他跟这个女人的往事 ”
You’re gonna teach me the song.
你打算要教我这首歌♥
Ain’t no song.
没有那一首歌♥
I’m sorry, Eugene. I lied to you.
我很抱歉,尤金 我欺骗了你
I just wanted to get out of that place so bad.
我只是非常渴望地想离开那个地方
Robert give us 29 songs.
罗伯特给了我们29首歌♥曲
It was enough.
这已经够了
Never was a number 30, not that I know of.
从来没有第30首歌♥,不是我所知道的
You gotta do it for yourself.
你必须为你自己去创作出来
That’s what Robert would have told you.
那是罗伯特告诉过你的事情
Lots of towns…
许多个城镇…
…lots of songs…
…许多首歌♥…
…lots of women.
…许多个女人
Good times. Bad times.
快乐时光 伤心时刻
The only thing I want anybody to say is:
唯一我想要每一个人去说的事情是:
“He could really play.
“他真的很能弹
He was good.”
他弹的真的很好 ”
What are we stopping here for?
我们还留在这里干嘛?
Why don’t we head on to Fulton’s Point? It can’t be far.
为什么我们不到福尔敦的地方去呢? 它不会太远吧
I gotta deal with something, Lightning.
我将会去交易一些事情,阳光小子
Or there ain’t no going home. What are you talking about?
不然我无法回到家 你在说些什么东西?
What do you have to deal with?
你打算要交易些什么?
Yeah, this is the one.
是啊,这是唯一的
The hottest cathouse in the great state of Mississippi.
在密西西比州内有最棒的最火♥辣♥的妓院
Is this another lesson, Willie?
威利,这是另外一种训练吗?
You listen and you’ll find out.
你注意聆听着而你就将会发现到
These are some old friends of mine.
这是我的一些老朋友
A woman named Lily La Fontaine still live here?
有一个叫莉莉芳婷的女人 是不是还住在这里?
Lily dead, long time.
莉莉死了,很久之前
You related?
你是她的亲人吗?
She was my grandma.
她是我的祖母
You a friend of her?
你是她的朋友吗?
Yes, ma’am.
是的,太太
I used to make music here when Lily run the place.
当莉莉还在这儿的时候 我在这里作音乐
Where are all the girls?
其他的女孩子们都去那里了?
Boarding house now.
现在都在宿舍里
Got a room open.
开放式的房♥间
That one over there keep wet his mattress, so he going.
那地方不禁止他在床舖上喝酒, 所以他就去了
Lily always say you play all the time and flirt with the girls…
莉莉常跟我说你经常弹奏音乐 并且和这些女孩子们打情骂俏…
…and always in some mess with the law.
…而且经常惹出跟法律有关的祸来
Glad to be remembered.
很高兴还能记得
It was such a long time ago.
这真的是很久的一段时间
My grandma talk about you a lot.
我祖母跟我讲了你好多事情
She was a real good woman, your grandma.
你的祖母真的是一个好女人
I remember me and Slim Waterman got into a fight over her one time.
我记得有一次为了她 和史林姆 瓦特干了一架
A real knockdown, gouge-your-eyes-out kind of fight.
一次真的击倒, 要挖出你的眼睛那样的干架
Oh, yeah? Who won?
喔,是吗? 谁赢了?
I don’t know, I guess we both took our lumps.
我不知道,我想我们两个都受了伤
But she was a real good woman.
不过她确实是一个好女人
Somewhere around here…
附近有一个地方…
…there’s a real special place.
…那里真的有一个非常特别的地方
A crossroads.
一个十字路口
You know the language I’m talking?
我在用什么语言讲话你知道吗?
I need to get back to the crossroads.
我必须要回到那个十字路口
You tell me how to get there?
你告诉我如何到那里去?
Holice?
哈立士?
Holice.
哈立士
You drive these fellas out on Grange Road, past Dockery’s.
你开车载这些客人到大宅路,过了大可路
This is it.
这就是了
This is the place where it all happened.
就是这个地方,让美梦成真的所在地
I tell you what you gotta do.
我告诉你要如何去做
See, you go on over there and start playing a piece.
看着,你到那边去然后开始弹一段
Why?
为什么?
Because there’s a fella I’ve got to see.
因为有一个人我一定要见到
And if you’re playing it right, he’s gonna come around.
而如果你弹的好的话, 他就会来到此地
Yeah, right, Willie. Who is this guy?
是喔,威利 这家伙是谁?
Don’t ask me who. You know damn well who.
不要问我是谁 你♥他♥妈♥的知道是谁
Keep it going. You standing at the crossroad now.
继续弹下去 你现在正站在十字路口
This is where it count.
这是这个地方价值所在
Thought I wasn’t supposed to go to the crossroads.
我想我并不期待到这个十字路口来
We ain’t here for you, we here for me.
不是为了你来这里, 是为了我自己
Y’all need a ride?
你们要搭个便车吗?
What you waiting for, huh?
你们在等些什么啊?
Come on, Willie. Let’s get to Fulton’s Point.
拜托,威利 我们到福尔敦的地方去
What time he coming around?
他什么时候会来这里?
What time who coming around?
是谁会来到这里?
You don’t be fooling with me.
你们不要把我当猴子耍
I’m talking about Legba.
我讲的是雷巴
Legba? Where you been at, slick?
雷巴? 你到底在那里,滑头?
He done changed his name to Scratch.
他已经改名字叫史奎奇
I don’t want none of your sass. I got business with the man.
你不要跟我废话那么多 我有些事情要找这个人
Mean old bastard, ain’t you?
真是个混♥蛋♥糟老头,你不是吗?
Forget it, honey. He’s crazy.
别提了,甜心 他已经疯了
Now, y’all sure you don’t need a ride?
好啦,你们真的不想要搭个车?
Ain’t riding with the likes of you, smart-ass.
不想搭像你这个屁蛋脸的车
Or your bitch neither.
你那个贱♥人♥也是一样
Suit yourself, old man.
吃你自己吧,老人
You looking for me, Willie Brown?
你们在找我吗,威利 布朗?
Been a long time, hasn’t it, Willie?
已经过了好久一段时间了,不是吗,威利?
Yes, yes, it has.
是啊,是啊,没错
Willie, what’s going on here? Yes, sir, been a long time.
威利,这里发生什么事了? 是啊,先生,好久的时间了
You about 17 last time we saw each other.
上次我们两个见面你大概是17岁
One night on this old crossroads, wasn’t it?
在这条老十字路口的一个晚上,不是吗?
What can I do for you, Willie Brown?
我能帮你什么呢,威利 布朗?
I come to see you, tell you the deal’s off.
我来这里见你,要告诉你交易取消了
Oh, no.
噢,不会吧
According to this here piece of paper, the deal’s still on.
依据这里的内容看,这个交易持续有效
You can tear that up and give me some peace.
你可以把它撕了和给我些许平静
Why on Earth would I wanna do that?
为什么在地球上我要这么作呢?
Now, you sloughed up on your end of things.
现在,你已经无法从泥沼中脱身了
I didn’t end up where I wanted. I didn’t end up with nothing. Nothing!
到最后我还是无法变成我想要的 我最后变成什么都没有 什么都没有!
You got what you were supposed to get, bluesman.
你已经得到你想要得到的,蓝调乐手
Ain’t nothing ever as good as we want it to be.
没有任何事情会像 我们要就让它成真那样地美好
But that ain’t no reason to break a deal.
不过却是没有任何理由来中止交易
Of course…
当然…
…if you had something to offer me.
…如果你有一些东西能提供给我
I got a couple of hundred dollars.
我有一些百元大钞
I ain’t interested in your money, you know that.
你是知道的 我对你的钱一点兴趣都没有
How about cutting heads?
来个砍头游戏如何?
Oh, I get it. You want some kind of contest.
噢,我晓得了 你想要类似的一些竞赛
You’re a real smart boy, ain’t you?
你真的是一个聪明的孩子,不是吗?
Well, smart boy…
喔,聪明的孩子…
…I got a big white fella from Memphis…
…我有一个从缅菲斯来的顶尖家伙…
…made a deal with me a few years back.
…跟我签一个几年的交易
Real good guitar player, name of Jack Butler.
非常好的一个吉他手, 他的名字叫杰克 巴特乐
Cuts heads every Saturday night. Yes, sir.
每个星期六晚上砍头 是的,先生
He discourages a lot of up-and-coming boys.
他使得一些有希望的孩子感到沮丧
But Willie doesn’t even play guitar. Oh, yeah.
不过威利不曾弹过吉他 喔,是吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!