格蕾,现在没事了
It’s okay now,Grey.
你得赶快养好脚伤
I need you back on your feet.
我得到了消息…
There’s been news…
是关于食梦貘的
about the Baku.
什么?
What?
食梦貘? – 没错
The Baku? – Yes.
她现在应该在北美的某个地方
She’s somewhere in North America now.
美国♥军♥方曾经抓到过她,但可以肯定的是
The U.S.military got a hold of her,but of course,
她设法逃脱了
she managed to escape her captors.
去哪儿了?
Where?
我们已经找到了线索
We’ve got a lead.
今晚就出发.但是…
We fly out tonight but…
格蕾,我很担心你的状态
Grey,I’m worried about you.
我没事
No,I’m fine.
我不能失去你
I can’t lose you,
所以,我给你找了个帮手
so I’m giving you some help.
什么? 我不需要…
What? I don’t need…
男人只会托我的后腿
He’ll just slow me down.
这是个女人,她叫菲比
Her name is Phoebe.
她非常了解变种动物的处境
She really understands the cryptid experience.
我们的队伍里需要这样的人
We need someone like her on our team.
这对我们很有利,你会喜欢她的
It looks good for us.And you’ll like her.
我很喜欢她
I like her.
你知道的,我适合单独行动
You know I’m best working alone.
是的…
Yes…
但是你为我工作就得听我的
But you also work for me.
你这次决不能单独行动
And I say you’re in no condition to do this by yourself.
进来吧,菲比
Come in,Phoebe.
你好,格雷小姐
Hi,Miss Grey.
我读了你的档案,我知道
I’ve read your file and I know
食梦貘对你有多重要
how important the Baku is to you,
她也对我意义重大,因为我…
and she’s important to me too because I’m…
你准备好豁出性命
Are you ready to risk dying,
去救一只日本食梦兽了吗?
to get a Japanese dream-eating cryptid?
是的
Yes.
为什么?
Why?
因为这对我很重要
It’s important to me.
为什么?
Why?
这就是我本来的样子
This is who I am.
我本不需要隐藏自己的
And I should not have to hide it.
菲比是蛇发女
Phoebe is a gorgon.
为了融入社会
She wears contacts and tranquilizes her snakes
她得戴隐形眼镜,还要给她的蛇打镇定剂
to fit in with the public.
她亲身体会了外面的世界到底是怎么对待变种动物的
She knows firsthand how the wider world treats cryptids,
她也深知,有一个安全的地方能接纳变种动物
and how important it is for them to have a safe home,
对他们来说多么难得
where outcasts are welcome.
来吧,让我们欢迎她的加入
So let’s welcome her.

食梦貘也许是世界上最强大的变种动物
The Baku may be the most powerful cryptid on the planet.
她以梦为食
She feeds on dreams.
她的力量能用来做好事
She can be a force for good.
也能带来无法挽回的危害
But she could also do irreparable harm.
宝贝,我昨晚做了一个有史以来最酷的梦…
Babe,I had the coolest dream last night…
美国政♥府♥想要利用食梦貘
The U.S.Government wants to harness the Baku,
来消灭那些反主流文化人士
to wipe out the dreams of the counterculture.
让他们的愿景彻底化为泡影
Suck them away into nothing.
没有梦想,人类就没有未来
Without dreams,there can be no future.
谁我们的头?
Who’s our lead?
我们了解到食梦貘是在冲绳
We know that the Baku was captured in Okinawa,
被日本搜捕者抓到的
stolen from Japanese collectors,
然后把她押送到了美国中西部的一个秘密军事基地
and flown to a secret military base somewhere in the Midwest.
之后又将她转移到一个变种动物看管所
She was being transferred to a cryptid holding facility
她就在那设法逃走了
when she managed to free herself.
我们不知道她到底去了哪里
We don’t know where the Baku went,
但当时还有另一个变种动物和食梦貘一起逃了出来
but there was a second cryptid who escaped at the same time.
这只变种动物现在在弗罗里达
He’s in Florida right now.
所以我们要先去找他
So we need to go to him,
看看他有没有食梦貘的消息
and find out what he knows about the Baku.

我很高兴这次有你在
I’m so glad you’re with us.
你的戒指真漂亮!
That’s lovely!
谢谢
Thanks.
我经常做梦梦见我和杰伊结婚了
I started having dreams of Jay and me being married,
我总是相信我的梦
and I always listen to my dreams.
婚礼在哪举办?
Where’s the wedding going to be?
在一个叫贝尔岛的地方
An island called Belle Isle…
那里河水清浅的时候
When the water is shallow,
你甚至能徒手捕鱼
you can catch fish with your hands.
听起来很神奇
Sounds magical.
想想…你们会有半人班动物的孩子
Just think…Little half-cryptid babies!
多有趣…
How interesting…
多漂亮啊!
How beautiful!
哦,也许吧
Oh,I guess so.
你的伤怎么样了?
How’s your leg?
没事了
It’s fine.
足够我完成这次任务了
Fine enough,anyway.
这根棍子是干嘛的?
What is that cane?
这是个抓捕杆
It’s a catch pole.
我第一次营救任务就用的这个
I made my first rescue with this.
救了最后一只飞马…
The last Pegasus…
我给她取名格洛莉亚
I named her Gloria.
你用这个套住的她吗?
You caught her with that?
她现在很好,你会看见她的
She’s okay now.You’ll see.
哦,好的
Oh,okay.
这只变种动物和你一样,外表很像人
This cryptid is a humanoid,like you,Phoebe.
所以咱们得留心别把他
So let’s be mindful not to refer to him
叫成动物或者别的什么
as a creature or animal.
他的母亲允许我们和他沟通
His mother offered to let us talk to him,
只要我们能带他回去
so long as we take him back with us and
给他一个住的地方,并给他在变种动物园找个工作
give him a home and employment at the cryptozoo.
进来吧
Come inside.
哦,真是个可爱的孩子
Oh,what a cutie-pie.
嗨,普林尼
Hi,Pliny.
我是劳伦
My name is Lauren.
我是个医生
I’m a doctor.
让我看看你的伤,好吗?
I’m just going to look at you,okay?
好的
Okay.
普林尼,你做的很好
You’re doing really well,Pliny.
他背上有淤青
He has bruises on his back.
是那些抓他的军人干的
It was those army men who captured him.
他不过是个孩子
He’s only a child.
他们把他关在笼子里
They took him all over,in cages.
还打他
They beat him.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.

普林尼会喜欢他的新生活
Pliny’s gonna love his new life.
他会和他的同类生活在一起
He’ll be with his own kind.
我就是他的同类
I’m his kind.
我是他的妈妈
I’m his mother.
是的…
Yes…
我知道
I know.
他在那里会交到新朋友
He’ll make friends.
只要他告诉我们食梦貘的消息
As soon as he tells us about the Baku,
我们马上就带他回去
we’ll go straight there.
不行
No.
你要先带我们到加州
First,you get us to California,
之后普林尼才会告诉你们
then Pliny tells to you what he knows.
但是…
But…
我们得尽快找到食梦貘
We need to get to the Baku right away.
你可以信任我们
You can trust us.
我不相信你们
I don’t trust you.
我也不会就这么把我的儿子交给陌生人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!