你现在可以告诉他们了
You tell them now.
梅斯维尔
Maysville.
什么? – 他说的什么?
What? – What did he say?
肯塔基州的梅斯维尔县
Maysville,Kentucky.
谢谢,谢谢你,普林尼
Thank you.Thank you,Pliny.
好的,有人和食梦貘一起吗?
Okay,was the Baku with anyone?
你最后看到她是和谁在一起?
What’s the last thing you saw?
基蒂
Kitty.
一只猫吗?
A kitty?
一只猫
Kitty cat.
一只黑猫
Black kitty cat.
普林尼,是那只黑猫带走了食梦貘吗?
Did the black kitty cat take the Baku,Pliny?
是的…
Yes…
她是谁? 那只黑猫是谁?
Who? Who is the black cat?
普林尼?
Pliny?
你们问的够多了
That’s enough questions.
他已经把知道的全告诉你们了
He said all he knows.
他现在该休息了
He rest now.
Mm…
你又要走了吗? – 是的…
You’re leaving again. – Yeah…
我们得去找个东西,某个人
We need to go find something.Someone.
好吧,那你什么时候能回来?
Well,when will you be back?
我不知道,但愿会很快
I don’t know.Soon.Hopefully.
天哪,菲比,我们来这不是为了开始新生活的吗
C’mon,Phoebes,we moved here to start a new life.
找个房♥子住,然后好好计划我们的婚礼
Find an apartment.Plan our wedding.
你满世界飞的时候
I’ve been stuck alone in this hotel room for a week now
我已经一个人在这个小旅馆里呆了一个星期了
while you’re flying all over the world.
杰伊,我很抱歉
I’m sorry,Jay.
我也想和你待在一起,但这是工作
I want to just be with you too,but this is the job.
我相信我们正在做的事情意义重大
What we’re doing is really important,I think.
我们的婚礼就不重要吗?
A wedding isn’t important?
我还得我的家人安排婚礼的座位呢
I have to make the seating arrangement for my family.
至少你还有家人
At least you have a family.
我是个变种动物,我没有家
I don’t because I’m a cryptid.
在这个世界上
The Cryptozoo is maybe the only place
唯一能给变种动物们一个家的地方
in the entire world
就是这个变种动物园了
where cryptids can have a home.
虽然这里看起来像是个该死的游乐场
It might look like a fucking amusement park,but…
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我明白了,宝贝
I get it,sweetie.
我只是太想你了
I just miss you is all.
我知道
I know.
我们会结婚的
We’re gonna be married.
我会是你的丈夫
I’m gonna be your husband.
我知道
I know.
只是这太遥远了
It’s out of sight.
我不喜欢这种小镇
I hate towns like this.
太多警♥察♥
Lots of police.
妈的
Fuck.
那是尼古拉斯的军队
That’s Nicholas.
肯定是
It has to be.
他是个退伍军人,非常聪明
He’s ex-military.Extremely smart.
对变种动物很是着迷. – 为什么?
Obsessed with cryptids. – Why?
他想拿他们做什么?
What does he want with them?
他想把他们当做生物武器
He wants to sell them,
卖♥♥给美国♥军♥方
as bio weapons,to the U.S.Armed Forces.
他们知道自己在这附近让食梦貘跑了
The military know they lost the Baku around here,
所以他们把尼古拉斯找来了
so they brought him in.
他最擅长寻找变种动物
He’s the best at finding cryptids.
当然,是除了我以外
The best except for me,of course.

Look.
黑猫
Black kitty cat.

你之前在那跳过舞吗?
You dance anywhere before?
没,没有
No.Not really.
你长得很美
You’ve got a cute face.
我能看看你的奶♥子♥吗?
Can I see your tits?
哦,好吧
Oh,yeah.
不错
That’s alright.
有些男人就喜欢这款
Some guys dig that.
让我看看你的屁♥股♥
How about your ass?
呃…
Uh…
啊,这下你合格了
Ah,now we’re in business.
嗯…
Mm…
那门后面是什么?
What’s back there?
等等…
Hold on…
我可见过不少假发
I’ve seen a lot of wigs in my day.
你这顶看起来很逼真嘛
That one’s top notch.
你这底下是什么? – 我…
What’ve you got under there? – I…

劳伦.格蕾!
Lauren Grey!
古斯塔夫
Gustav.
在这里碰到你真是有趣
Funny seeing you here.
我也同感
I could say the same.
那么多地方能供你这种下流坯子躲藏
And of all the places a low-life pervert could hide out,
你偏偏找了这么个破烂镇子
you choose a club in the same shithole town
而食梦貘就在这附近丢的
that the Baku went missing?
我只是来尝尝那些南方美妞
I’m just enjoying some Southern belles.
如果你知道食梦貘在哪,最好现在就告诉我
If you know where the Baku is,you better tell me right now.
我已经金盆洗手了,真的
I’m outta that game, honest.
别骗我,你会后悔的
If you’re lying,you’ll regret it.
劳伦,你不会在这找到食梦貘的
You won’t find your Baku here,Lauren.
别碰我,你会弄乱它的
Don’t.You’ll mess it up.
哦…我喜欢看姑娘们被弄得乱糟糟的样子
Oh…But I like seeing girls all fucked up.
嘿,滚开
Hey,back off.
这他妈是在干什么?
What the fuck is that?
真理子在哪? 我们知道她在这
Where is Mariko? We know you have her.
我们这没有叫这个名字的姑娘
I got no girls by that name.
你们是条子吗?
Are you pigs?
他这什么都没有
He doesn’t have shit.
我们快走吧
Let’s shag ass.
抱歉你去应付了那个变♥态♥
Sorry you had to deal with that creep.
没关系,就是碰到了死胡同
It’s okay.Just sucks it’s a dead end.
我们继续找
We’ll keep looking.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
我们听说上周这有个野生动物在这附近
We heard there was a wild animal in the neighborhood last week.
或许你碰巧见过吗…
Did you happen to see anything or…
像熊一样的吗?
Like a bear or something?
是的,看起来有点像熊
Yeah,it looks partly like a bear.
你显然很爱动物
You obviously love animals.
我们想如果你碰到她了
We were thinking you might have taken it in
会不会收留了她?
if you came across it?
没,没有,我没见过
No,no,I haven’t seen anything.
哦,好吧
Oh,okay.
无论如何,还是谢谢
Well,thanks anyway.
好了,这完全是浪费时间
Well,that was a waste of time.
如果食梦貘还在外面游荡,她一定要饿死了
If the Baku is out here,she’s starving to death.
这里的人根本没有梦想
Nobody has any big dreams here.
嗯,我只是不理解
Hmm,I don’t get it.
如果我住在这,或者住在这个国家
If I lived out here,or in the country,
我们就能在这一片自♥由♥活动
we’d have all this space.
我也许就可以把我的头发放下来了…
I could let my hair down…
有个自己的小院子,生很多孩子
Have a yard,kids.
你没发现这里的人思想更加开放吗?
Don’t you find the city people to be more open-minded?
那他们也不会愿意一个蛇发女做他们的邻居
Not to having a gorgon for a neighbor.
我只是担心外面的世界永远不会接纳我们
I just worry the outside world is never going to accept us.
不会真的接纳我们
Not really.
尽管在变种动物园里
Even with the Cryptozoo.
最好的情况也就是人们把我们看做马戏团里的怪咖
The best we can hope for is to be treated like circus freaks.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!