德意志就在我们面前
Vor uns liegt Deutschland,
德意志就在我们的心中
in uns marschiert Deutschland,
德意志永远跟随着我们!
und hinter uns kommt Deutschland!
1941年 德国占领白苏联
党卫军敢死队和当地警♥察♥围捕犹太人
几周内 5万人被屠♥杀♥
福伊尔!
Feuer!
一百万人面临流放和死亡
片名:反抗军
本片根据事实改编
行行好! 他是我儿子!
Please! He’s my son!
妈妈 妈妈
Mama! Mama!
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
Mama! Mama! Mama!
-我们该怎么办? -安静
– What do we do? – Shut up.
赶紧回家 跑!
We’ve got to get home. Go!
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
天哪
Oh, my!
爸爸!
Papa!
艾伦
Aron.
出来吧 没事了
Come. It’s safe.

Let’s go.
别哭了
Stop it.
阿索 别哭了!
Asael! Stop it!
不许哭 不许哭
Stop! Stop!
你想哭? 不准哭!
You want to cry? Stop! Stop!
走吧 艾伦 我们走
Let’s go. Aron. Let’s go.
1941年8月 里皮克赞斯卡森林
图维亚 是图维亚
Tuvia! It’s Tuvia.
如果来的是德国人 你现在已经死了
If I was a German, you would be dead.
-爸爸和妈妈…都被杀了 -我知道
– Papa and Mama… They killed them! – I know.
艾伦
Aron.
大哥回来了
Big brother returns.
你看到他们了?
You saw them?
你的妻儿呢?
Where is your wife and child?
躲在何罗德齐的地下室
Horodyszcze. Hiding in a cellar.
等风声过去我再带她们走
I’ll bring them when it is safe.
-里夫卡呢? -在诺鲁克
– And Rifka? – Novogrudok.
-她不肯走 -那你还…
– She wouldn’t leave.- You are still…
-她还是我老婆 -大富婆
– She’s still my wife.- A rich wife.
图维亚 你为什么回来?
Tell me,Tuvia,why have you come back?
-有什么计划吗? -没有
– Do you have a plan? – No.
你有计划吗?
Do you?
警♥察♥穷追不舍
The police will be after us.
我们得逃亡一辈子
We’ve run from them our whole life.
现在停下能行吗?
You think this is a good time to stop?
我们对森林瞭如指掌
We know these woods.
他们怎样也抓不到咱们
They’ll never find us in here.
艾伦!
Aron!
艾伦!
Aron!
我叫他留在这
I told him to stay here.
我想爸爸
I miss Papa.
我不相信他死了
I can’t believe he’s dead.
-班尼奇 -不确定是不是他干的
– Bernicki.- We don’t know he did it.
-警♥察♥长吗? -他总盯着爸爸
– The police captain?- He always had it in for Papa.
但我们不确定
But we don’t know that he did it.
那就去问他
So we will go and ask him.
柯思齐有把手♥枪♥ 他给我看过
Koscik has a pistol. He showed me once.
一把手♥枪♥不顶用 我们要来♥复♥枪♥ 机关枪
One pistol is nothing.We need rifles, machine guns.
-你要对付整支德军? -那是因为…
– You’ll take on the whole German army?- Just because…
-孩子受伤了 -让她躺这儿
– The child is hurt.- Please, lay her down here.
图维亚.
Tuvia.
我们养不起他们
We cannot feed them.
-我去跟柯思齐要食物 -还有手♥枪♥
– I’ll go ask Koscik for food.- And the pistol.
还有手♥枪♥
And the pistol.
不要我帮忙吗
我只有4颗子弹
I only have four bullets.
谢谢
Thank you.
你父亲是个好人
Your father was a good man.
他也说你是个大好人
He said the same of you.
别理那婊♥子♥ 敬死者
Ignore the bitch. To the dead.
愿上帝安抚他们的灵魂
God rest their souls.
婊♥子♥ 你喝伏特加吗
我就这么忍♥着她 你能想象吗
I live with this. Can you imagine?
去谷仓
The barn.
我的天哪
Oh, God!
这么晚还值班啊 班尼奇
捕猎犹太人
我们的新老大很有一套
别作声
Be quiet!
你一定渴了吧
一天抓了15个
抓一个500卢布
犹太人那么值钱吗
胖子能贵点不
有5个是臭水沟里抓到的
臭死了我还怕德军不要呢
估计得贱卖♥♥
你认识贝尔斯基一家子吗
我只见到父母 没找到孩子
我老婆恨死漫漫长夜了
你留着吧
你这是贿赂执勤官员吗
难道说 谷仓里还有伏特加?
那你就请瞧瞧吧
顺便把牛粪清理掉
你会留神的 对吧
工作顺利
对不起 但他们得跟你走
I’m sorry, they have to go with you.
我要拿他们怎么办?
What am I supposed to do with them?
那些警♥察♥…是他们杀了我父母吗
Those policemen… were they the ones who killed my parents?
你们这些人 就不能跟犹太人当朋友吗
You people. Why is it so fucking hard being friends with a Jew?
我试试吧
Try being one.
-他是谁 -跟上
– Who is he?- Come on.
谢谢 来 来
Thank you. Come. Come.
你上学时是坐后排的 我是西蒙·哈兹
You sat at the back, in school. I am Shimon H’aretz.
-我还以为你死了 -半只脚进棺材 差不多
– I thought you were dead.- I am at least half dead.
我听说你父母的事了 节哀顺变
I heard you speaking of your parents.I am very sorry.
你的兄弟 放荡不羁的那个 叫什么?
The other brothers.What was his name, the wild one?
祖斯 他跟两个弟弟一起
Zus. He’s with the other two.
你们就躲在森林里?
You are hiding here in the forest?
那里以前出过事吧 警♥察♥搞的
There has been trouble before, maybe? With the police?
所以你们躲到森林里来 明智的选择
So you go to the forest. A wise choice.
明智之选…对个笨学生来说
A wise choice… for a stupid schoolboy.
我穷极一生 教授别人正直做人
My whole life, I presumed to teach others the right way to live.
从不怀疑 “这是上帝的旨意 那不是”
I had no doubt.”This is God’s way, this isn’t. ”
希望你能谅解…
You’ll forgive me…
如果最近的事情动摇了我的决定
If recent events have somewhat shaken my resolve.
就跟上学时一样 完全搞不懂你说啥
Just like school. I have no idea what you are talking about.
好了 走吧
Please, let’s go.
来 你不饿吗
Here. You’re not hungry?
你们这些小孩都不说话
Your little one does not talk.
他看见了
He saw things.
我派你拿食物 结果你带回来那么多张嘴
I send you for food and you bring more mouths to feed.
-你派我? -饶了我吧
– You send me?- Oh, please.
班尼奇杀了爸爸
It was Bernicki who killed Papa.
你拿到枪了吗?
Did you at least get the pistol?
只有4颗子弹
Only four bullets.
那就得用在刀刃上
Then, we’ll have to make them count.
你工作得很晚
明天礼拜日 能休息吗
该死的党卫军从来不休息
知道我是谁吗
给我坐下!
你知道我的目的
你在说什么?
我在说什么?
他们叫我找人 我就得找 这是我的工作
屠♥杀♥犹太人
要不就丢乌纱帽
你喜欢你的工作
我对你们家向来不错
人人都知道你走私 我放你一马
问你♥爸♥爸就知道
我爸? 你去问他吧
跪下!
求求你 行行好
为我的父母 戴维和芭拉·贝尔斯基
For my parents, David and Beila Bielski.
为敬我的兄弟们 和大家
For my brothers, and for all the others.
杀了我吧
操!
Shit!
-只剩一个了 -他的两个儿子
– Only one left.- His sons.
怎么样?
How was it?
-什么怎么样 -杀人的感觉
– How was what?- To kill them.
-爽还不爽? -别说了
– It was good, no?- Shut up.
-这些人怎么办 -我怎么知道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!