Well done boys.
干得好 伙计们
It looks like ice cold sushi for breakfast.
看来我们早餐能吃到冰冷的寿司啦
No, no son. Over here.
不 不 孩子 在这里
See the lion, look at the lion, you get the lion.
看见狮子了吗 看看这只狮子 来抓狮子呀
Now son, if you are going to grow up and be like your daddy someday
孩子 听着 你将来会长大 某天会长成像你爸爸一样
you got to learn how to fight.
你要学会怎么搏斗呀
Alakay, let me show you something, OK?
好了 艾力提 我给你看样东西 好吗
You see this mark?
看见这个记号了么
You and me are the same and when you’re bigger,
你和我是一样的
you are gonna be alpha lion just like your daddy.
你长大后 也会是领头狮子 就像你爸爸一样
Now, let me see you fight. Ready?
现在 让我看看你怎么搏斗 准备好了吗
No Alakay, no dancing.
不 艾力提 别跳舞
You just amuse yourself, don’t you?
你就是自得其乐 是吧
You are a strange kid. You are a strange man.
你真是个怪孩子 怪孩子
Oh come on, let’s try it again.
来吧 再试一次
Oh,Alakay
哦 艾力提
Stop…stop it,stop it rigth now,don’t going…
别跳舞 停
It’s so disappointing when they don’t grow up the way you want it to.
他们不像你期待的那样长大 真的很令人失望啊
Oh come on. You are not challenging me again, are you?
哦 拜托 你不会又来找我挑战吧
Look on the bright side Zuba. After I defeat you and take over as alpha lion,
看看好的那一面嘛 在我把你打败了 代替你做领头狮子之后
you will have so much more time to spend with your pathetic excuse of a son.
你就有更多的时间 来陪你的白痴儿子啦
Before I kick your butt, let me ask you,
在我把你打得落花流水之前 让我问问你
why do you even want to become the alpha lion?
你究竟到底为什么想要当领头狮子
I am better looking, I have better hair, I am deceivingly smart and…
我长得比较帅 发型比较酷 我看起来也比较聪明
I want everyone else to do what I say.
还有 我想让大家都听我的
We’ll fight on three. One…
数到三就开始 一
Pay attention Alakay.
来 艾力提 好好看着
Daddy gonna show you how it’s done.
看爸爸大显身手
Two, three.
二 三!
Who is alpha lion? You are.
谁是领头狮子? 你是
Don’t you forget it.
你可别忘了
And that Alakay is how you attack.
还有 艾力提 搏斗就是这个样子
Alakay?
艾力提?
动物保护区 禁止狩猎
That’s it. Here kitty kitty.
就是这个样子 来吧 孩子
Ah, this one is a beauty. It will be worth a few bucks.
这可是个漂亮的小家伙啊 肯定能值几个钱
It just gets easier and easier.
封上 走吧
Daddy! Alakay?
爸爸! 艾力提?
Alakay,Alakay!
艾力提 艾力提!
Daddy!
爸爸!
No, no, no!
不 不!
Alakay!
艾力提!
Daddy! Alakay! Daddy got you, hold on.
爸爸! 艾力提! 爸爸来了! 坚持一下
Daddy!
爸爸!
Alakay!
艾力提!
Daddy!
爸爸!
Madagascar Escape 2 Africa
马达加斯加2:逃往非洲
海上捕捞出幼狮
I don’t like looks of this guy.
我不喜欢这家伙的样子
Well, I think he is kind of cute.
我觉得他还满可爱的呀
I think he is kind of show off.
我觉得他太显摆自己了
You think he is cute?
你觉得他可爱吗
The king of New York City.
纽约市之王
Alex the lion!
狮子艾力克斯!
I still think he is kind of a show off.
我还是觉得他太显摆了
You got to give it to him, the guy is an animal.
肯定是的啊 他是动物嘛
Maybe you should take a break.
你拜托一下
You know, we could all use a vacation.
哎 你知道么 我们都去度个假也不错呀
Come on. Where on earth would we go on vacation.
得了 我们能去哪度假
I don’t know about you but I wanna go to Connecticut.
我不知道你想怎样 不过我想去康乃狄克州
On the loose, several animals including the world famous…
几只动物 包括世界知名的
Alex the lion the king of New York…
狮子纽约之王艾力克斯 正在游荡中 …
escaped from the Central Park Zoo tonight.
它们是在今晚 从中央公园动物园逃脱的
The escapees were finally cornered in Grand Central Station.
逃脱者终于在中央火车站被抓到了
It was a very bad kitty.
它是只坏 坏猫咪
Animal rights activists who convinced zoo officials…
动物权力主义分子们 原本说服了动物园负责人
to have the escaped animals sent to Africa…
把这些逃脱的动物送去非洲
were stunned to learn that the shipping freighter carrying the animals…
但今天这些运载动物的船只 被报导失踪
was reported missing today.
令人十分震惊
Tonight hundreds of New Yorkers have gathered at the Central Park Zoo…
今晚 许多纽约人都在中央公园汇聚
to mourn the loss of their beloved zoo animals.
为他们喜爱的动物们的丧生表示哀悼
The question on everyone’s mind: where are they now.
大家都在想的一个问题就是: 它们现在在哪?
We are gonna miss you little fuzz buckets. You guys had been a great crowd.
我们会想念你们的 小绒球们 你们是超棒的一群伙伴
Glad we can introduce you to the toilet.
很荣幸能教会你们用马桶
If you ever come to look at Central Manhattan, feel free to call first.
如果你们有天来曼哈顿的话 别担心 打个电话就行
Seriously no, call. OK?
不过说真的 绝对要先打个电话 好吗
Settle down, settle down everybody. Ssh… Be quite.
冷静下来 大家 安静
You can’t leave without this.
你们不能没有这个就走了呀
Hey. Surprise freaks! Look.
惊喜啊 怪咖们!
Shake it, shake it.
摇摆 摇摆
Yeah, I am a lady, I am a lady everyone. I am a lady.
我是位女士 我是位女士 大家
Not really, it’s me, it’s King Julien.
其实是我 朱利安国王
Which of you was attracted to me?
你们谁被我迷倒啦?
Hands up.
抬起手来
Hey freaks! You will be very glad to hear that I am coming with you.
嘿 怪咖们 你们会很高兴听到 我会跟你们一起去!
Oh no, thank you.
不了 谢谢
Yes thank you. It’s my plane.
嗯 是的 谢谢 是我的飞机呀
Until I return with the spoils from the new country…
我从新国家回来以前
Stevie will be in charge.
史提威就是老大 …
I don’t think they liked that idea so much Julien.
我觉得他们不太喜欢这个主意啊 朱利安
What is that you are saying Stevie?
你到底在说什么 史提威?
Oh, oh, no!
哦! 不!
What? Really? No, you didn’t say that. Oh it’s not even possible.
不 你没这么说 那根本不可能呀 哈哈
Stevie says:
真淘气! 史提威说
Let them eat the cake!
让他们吃蛋糕
King Julien wait for me.
朱利安! 等等我!
I’m all packed. I have such a whole itinerary plan.
我都已经收拾好了! 行程也计划好了
Oh no. It’s Mort.
哦 不! 默特!
He’s so annoying. Don’t let him on.
他很烦人的!别让他上来! 我好想放声欢唱呀
Stop that thing, he is carrying scissors and hand cream.
别让他上来! 他携带了剪刀和护手霜!
Everybody in quickly. Get in. Get in. Get in quick. Get in quick.
好了好了 快点 上去 快点上去!
Struts. Checked.
电力 检查完毕
Fillets. Checked.
仪器 检查完毕
Engine. Checked.
引擎 检查完毕
Coffee mate. Checked.
开关? 检查完毕
Oopsie daisy.
再见了 伙计们
That is got to be the second biggest slingshot I have ever seen.
这肯定是我这辈子我见过的 第二大的弹弓了
But it is got to have to do. Attention.
但不得不这么做了
This is your captain speaking.
注意 我是你们的机长
In the event of a water emergency,
如果有紧急事件时
place the vest over your head then kiss your life good bye!
把救生衣套在两边 然后说拜拜
New York City, here we come baby.
纽约 我们来啦 宝贝儿!
sit back, relax and pray your personal gods that…
各位坐好 放松
this hunk of junk flies.
祈祷这架私人垃机能飞起来 …
Personal god, hunk, what?
私人垃 什么?
We are going sir.
我们起飞吧
Open the door. I am outside.
把门打开 我还在外面!
In case of losing cabin pressure, please place the mask over your face…
如果机舱内气压瞬间下降 请把面罩罩上
to hide your terrified expressions from the other passengers.
好让其他乘客 不被你惊吓的表情吓坏
Excuse me miss. But aren’t these supposed…
不好意思 小姐 但这个不是应该
to be attached to my seat. No sir.
连着我的座位的么 不是的 先生
OK. boys. Launch.
好吧 小伙子们 发射!
Launch. Launch. Launch.
发射! 发射! 发射!
谢谢你们 怪咖
Hey, Mort.
嗨 默特
Hi.

That was weird. Hey, somebody is dreaming ha?
真奇怪 嘿 有人在做梦了 啊?
I think I just saw Mort on the wing of the plane.
我好像刚刚在飞机的机翼上 看到默特了
You got Madagascar on the brain.
你太想念马达加斯加了
it was quite a, it was incredible, wasn’t it?
是啊 太美妙了 …
I think we will see much more fun the further way we get from.
我觉得我们走越远 越能回想到更多的乐趣
Yeah, like when you beat me on the butt?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章卢旺达饭店
下一篇文章料理鼠王
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!