没看见我受伤了吗 你打中我
Can’t you see I’m hurt? You shot me! Please, don’t!
求你给我找个医生
Let me have a doctor!
给我找个医生 别杀我
Please, get me the doctor! Don’t kill me!
那姑娘在哪
The girl, where is she?
你差点杀了我
You tried to kill me!
我真想杀你你早没命了
If I did, your head would be splattered all over this field. Where’s the girl?
我要找律师
I want a lawyer.
快说姑娘在哪
I said, where’s the girl?
我有权请律师 姑娘在哪
-I have the right for one. -Where’s the girl?
我有权请律师
I have the right to a lawyer!
别伤害我
Don’t! Please!
我有权利我要找律师
I have rights. I want a lawyer!
他说有急事
Harry Callahan. He said it was urgent.
地方检察官要见你
Yes, the district attorney has been wanting to talk to you.
-卡拉汉警官来了 -请他进来
-It’s Inspector Callahan. -Have him come in, please.
请跟我来
Won’t you come this way?
-要咖啡吗 -不 谢谢
-May I bring you in a cup of coffee? -No, thanks.
马上就完
I’ll be done in a minute.
请坐
Have a seat.
刚才在看你的报告
I’ve just been looking over your arrest report.
非同寻常
A very unusual piece of police work.
真令人惊讶
Really amazing.
我很走运
I had some luck.
你是很走运 因为我没起诉 你带谋杀倾向的攻击
You’re lucky I’m not indicting you for assault with intent to commit murder!
谁给你权利可以踹开人家的门 拷打嫌疑人
Where does it say you’ve got a right to kick down doors, torture suspects?
不向疑犯提供医疗和法律咨♥询♥
Deny medical attention and legal counsel? Where have you been?
你没听说过米兰达权利
Does Escobedo ring a bell? Miranda?
那你一定听过第四修正案
You must have heard of the 4th Amendment!
那个人有他的权利
What I’m saying is, that man had rights.
别跟我说什么他的权利
I’m all broken up about that man’s rights.
告诉你
You should be. I’ve got news for you.
他随时可以离开医院
When he’s well enough to leave the hospital, he walks.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
他自♥由♥了
He’s free!
你是说你放了他
You’re letting him go?
必须放 我们不能起诉
We have to. We can’t try him.
为什么
And why is that?
我不想浪费纳税人50万块钱
Because I’m not wasting 1/2 million tax dollars…
去打一场赢不了的官司
…on a trial we can’t possibly win.
我们没有任何证据
The problem is, we don’t have any evidence.
证据 你管这个叫什么 什么都不是
-What do you call that? -I call it nothing.

Zero.
弹道检验与这枝枪不相符
You’re saying that Ballistics can’t match the bullet up to this rifle?
弹道检验帮不了忙
It does not matter what Ballistics can do!
这枪能作个很好的纪念品
This rifle might make a nice souvenir.
-但它不能成为证据 -这是谁说的
-But it’s inadmissible as evidence! -Who says?
法律
It’s the law.
那是什么破法律
Then the law is crazy!
这位是上诉法♥院♥班纳曼法官
This is Judge Bannerman of the appellate court.
同时在伯克利大学讲授宪法 我想听听他的意见
He holds classes in constitutional law. I’ve asked him for an opinion.
大人
Your Honor?
搜查嫌疑人的住处是非法的
In my opinion, the search of the suspect’s quarters was illegal.
在那里得到的证据 比如那步♥枪♥
Evidence obtained thereby, such as that hunting rifle for instance…
将不被法庭承认
…is inadmissible in court.
你们应该带着搜查证 很抱歉
You should have gotten a search warrant. I’m sorry.
-可这是法律 -搜查证 那姑娘快死了
-It’s that simple. -Search warrant? A girl was dying!
事实上 那个时候她已经死了
She was, in fact, dead according to the medical report!
可我不知道
But I didn’t know that!
法庭将承认警官关心 那姑娘的生命是合法
The court would recognize the officer’s legitimate concern for the girl…
但他们不能因此宽恕警官 拷打嫌疑人
…but there is no way they can possibly condone police torture.
所有关于那姑娘的证据 嫌疑人的口供和
All evidence concerning the girl, the suspect’s confession…
所有物证
…physical evidence…
都将被拒绝接受
…would have to be excluded.
你们一定有办法判他
There must be something you can get him on!
没有枪和那姑娘当证据
Without the evidence of the gun and the girl?
我不能因他当街 吐痰而判他有罪
I couldn’t convict him of spitting on the sidewalk!
第四第五
Now, the suspect’s rights…
可能还有第六第十四修正案
…were violated…
赋予疑犯的权利
…under the 4th and 5th…
不受侵犯
…and probably the 6th and 14th Amendments.
可那姑娘的权利呢
And Ann Mary Deacon, what about her rights?
她被强♥奸♥后扔进洞里死了 谁替他说话
She’s raped and left in a hole to die! Who speaks for her?
地区检察官办公室
The district attorney’s office!
相信我
If you’ll let us.
我有妻子和3个孩子 我像你一样不想让他逍遥法外
I have a wife and 3 kids. I don’t want him on the streets any more than you do.
他不会遛达很久了
He won’t be out there long.
你什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
他早晚得撞在我手上
Sooner or later he will stub his toe and I’ll be there.
你别再给我们惹麻烦了
This office won’t stand for any harassment!
你若认为他会就此罢休 你就是傻瓜 他还会杀人
You’re crazy if you think you’ve heard the last of him. He will kill again.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为他喜欢
Because he likes it.
你肯定没被跟踪
You sure you weren’t tailed?
没有
Yeah.
你真要享受两百块钱的待遇
You really want $200 worth.
每一分钱
Every penny of it.
也许会很舒服
Might as well be comfortable.
来坐下
Go on, sit.
放松
Relax.
别紧张
Take it easy.
马上就好
It’s going to be all right.
剩下的还想要吗
You sure you want the rest of it?
每一分钱
Every penny’s worth!
你个黑杂种
You black son of a bitch!
这个在屋里
This one’s on the house.
一定是他
That’s got to be him.
你是说这是旧金山警♥察♥干的
Are you claiming that the San Francisco Police did this to you?
我发誓 上帝作证
I swear it. As God is my judge.
他为什么这样对你
Why are they harassing you?
我不知道 他们陷害我杀了迪肯姑娘
They tried to frame me with the murder.
他们还想杀我
And now they’re trying to murder me. And look at me!
在证明我有罪之前我是无辜的
I’m innocent until proven guilty and look at what they did to me.
看看他们都对我做了些什么 我走到哪警♥察♥就跟到哪
Everywhere I go cops follow me. And just look at me!
我再问个问题
Just a minute, nurse. Let me ask him one more question.
-你看清那个打你的人了吗 -看清了
Did you see who did this to you?
知道他是谁吗
Can you identify him?
他叫卡拉汉 刑侦处的警♥察♥ 叫卡拉汉
His name is Callahan. He’s a big cop. Works Homicide. Callahan.
这是4点新闻的重播
Now, that’s the rerun from the 4 o’clock news.
之后他给了报纸一份声明
Since then he’s given a statement to The Chronicle.
说你一直跟着他还打了他
He claims you’ve been following him. And beat him up.
这是怎么回事
What about it, Harry?
-你要我的警徽吗 -我要你回答
-You want my star? -I want an answer.
你跟踪那人了吗
Have you been following him?
我用业余时间跟踪他
Yeah, I’ve been following him on my own time.
-谁都能证明我没有打他 -怎么证明
-Anybody can tell I didn’t do that. -How?
他看上去太好了 那是表演
Because he looks too damn good, that’s how!
允许你离开之前必须说清楚
Before I let you go, let’s get one thing straight.
我不希望你再监视他
I don’t want any more surveillance!
他也也同样
Neither does he.
什么意思
What does that mean?
晚安
Good night, sir.
尝尝
Go ahead. Try them.
-他们做时我一直在吃 -谢谢
-Guy makes them where I always eat. -Thank you.
我和上面说了咱们做永久搭档
I talked to Bressler about being on with me.
这样你出院知道有地方可去
So you know you got a spot when you get out.
我不知道我会不会回去
I don’t know if I am coming back, Harry.
我想了很久
Doing a lot of thinking about it and…
我有教师证书
I have a teaching credential. And I figure…
我图什么
…what for? You know?
-治疗时间到了 -你还没决定是吗
-Time for therapy. -You hang in there now.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章坠入
下一篇文章法国贩毒网
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!