天啊
Jesus!
致旧金山市
“To the city of San Francisco.
付我十万美元
I will enjoy killing one person every day…
否则每天杀一人
…until you pay me one hundred thousand dollars.
若同意 在明早的
If you agree, say so tomorrow morning…
“旧金山年史报”个人栏通知我
…at personal column, San Francisco Chronicle…
我会安排见面
…and I will set up meeting.
若见不到答复 下一目标
If I do not hear from you…
将会是一个天主教士或是
…it’ll be my next pleasure to kill a Catholic priest or a…”
署名 天蝎
“Scorpio.”
他们到底想干什么
What goes on in their minds?
疯子
Kooks.
我上哪去弄十万美元
Where the hell does he expect me to find a hundred thousand dollars?
你不打算给钱对吗 市长先生
You’re not thinking of paying him, are you, Mr. Mayor?
旧金山市政♥府♥绝不付钱给罪犯
The City of San Francisco does not pay criminals not to commit crimes.
我要把钱给警♥察♥局
Instead, we pay a police department.
谁负责这个案子
Chief, who’s in charge of this case?
卡拉汉警官 他就在外面
Inspector Callahan. He’s outside.
请卡拉汉警官进来
Send Inspector Callahan in.
卡拉汉
Callahan?
市长先生 这是卡拉汉警官
Mr. Mayor, Inspector Callahan.

All right.
咱们谈谈
Let’s have it.
-谈什么 -你的报告 你在做什么
-Have what? -Your report. What have you been doing?
在过去45分钟里
For the past 3/4 hour…
我一直坐在外边等你召见
…I’ve been sitting on my ass waiting on you.
哈里 你在跟市长说话
Damn it, Harry. It’s the mayor you’re talking to.
请坐 卡拉汉警官
Won’t you sit down, Inspector Callahan?
有个疯子在外面乱跑
There’s a madman loose.
我问你都做了些什么
I’ve asked you what’s being done. Fair enough?
我们查了十几个可疑人的档案
We’ve got a dozen men checking identification files.
勒索者 喜欢在楼顶溜达的人
Checking on all known extortionists, rooftop prowlers…
玩枪的疯子和有窥视癖的
…rifle nuts, peepers…
市长先生
Mr. Mayor?
已安排楼顶监视哨和 直升机巡逻
We’ve arranged for rooftop surveillance and helicopters…
特别是天主教堂和 学校附近
…especially around the Catholic churches and schools…
及黑人区
…and in the black area.
我们正检测弹壳上的弹道
Ballistics is checking on the slug.
确认是306步♥枪♥
We’re sure it’s a 30-06.
7条阳堂线 右手抠动板机
Seven lands and grooves, right-hand twist…
用电脑查找所有天蝎座的人
We’re running a computer check…
出生日期在10月23日
…on everybody in the files whose birthday falls between…
至11月21日之间的人
…October 23 and November 21.
为什么
Why?
天蝎座的当地人
Natives of Scorpio.
谢谢 警官
Thank you, inspector.
你们对别人提起过这封信吗
Have you mentioned this note to anyone?
你呢
How about you?
没有
Nobody.
你妻子呢 你的亲近的人呢
Your wife, sweetheart? Press?
没有
Nobody.
把信交给”年史报”
All right. Give the message to the Chronicle.
我们同意付钱 跟他说需要时间筹集这笔钱
We’ll pay. But we need time to get the money together.
等等
Wait a minute. Do I get this right?
你是想跟他玩游戏
You’ll play this creep’s game?
这会给我们一点喘息时间
It’ll give us breathing space.
会有人被杀
It might get somebody killed.
让我去见他
Let me meet with the son of a bitch!
不行 你会没命的
Nope, none of that. We would end up with a real bloodbath.
我同意局长的意见 按我说的做
I agree with the chief. We’ll do it this way.
谢谢市长先生 哈里 走吧
Thank you, Mr. Mayor. Come on, Callahan, let’s go.
我不想看见你惹麻烦 明白吗
I don’t want trouble, like you had last year in the Fillmore district.
这是我的原则
That’s my policy.
明白 一流氓追赶妇女企图强♥奸♥
When an adult male is chasing a female…
我开枪宰了他 这是我的原则
…with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard. That’s my policy.
企图
Intent?
你怎么能断定
How did you establish that?
裸体男人手里拿着 屠刀追赶妇女
When a naked man chases a woman in an alley with a knife and a hard-on…
我想他不会是在 为红十字会募捐
…I figure he isn’t out collecting for the Red Cross.
我想他说的有道理
I think he’s got a point.
-卡拉汉警官 -杰斐
-Inspector Callahan. -Jaffe.
照常
Usual.
午饭还是晚饭
Usual lunch, or usual dinner?
有什么区别吗
What difference does it make?
区别不大
Not much.
杰斐
Hey, Jaffe…
那棕色福特还停在银行对面
…is that tan Ford still in front of the bank?
棕色福特
Tan Ford?
是的
Yeah, tan Ford.
没熄火
Engine running?
我怎么知道
I don’t know. How can I tell?
-排气管冒着烟 -太糟糕了
-Exhaust fumes out of the tailpipe. -That’s awful!
环境污染
Look at that pollution.
帮个忙
Do me a favor, will you?
帮忙打这个电♥话♥
Call this telephone number.
警♥察♥局
Police Department?
就说卡拉汉警官认为
Tell them Inspector Callahan thinks there’s a…
这家银行里有情况
…two-eleven in progress at the bank. Got it?
有情况 明白了
Got it.
告诉他们正在进行
Be sure and tell them it’s in progress, right?
正在进行 是长官
In progress. Yes, sir.
等着瞧吧 警♥察♥马上就到
Now, if they’ll just wait till the cavalry arrives.
妈的
Shit!
站住
Halt!
我知道你在想什么
I know what you’re thinking.
他打了6枪还是5枪
Did he fire six shots or only five?
说实话我太兴奋早就忘了
To tell the truth, in the excitement I kind of lost track myself.
这是最厉害的手♥枪♥
This is a.44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world…
能把你的脑袋打飞
…and would blow your head clean off…
你要问自己”我走运吗”
…you’ve got to ask yourself one question: “Do I feel lucky?”
你走运吗
Well, do you, punk?
我必须知道
I got to know.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
看来我们能保住这条腿
It looks like we can save that leg.
它不能扔下我不管
I’ve got a couple under my knee.
没考虑过换个工作
Ever consider another line of work?
谢谢你 史蒂夫
I really appreciate this, Steve.
别客气 咱们是朋友 从小一起玩大
We Potrero Hill boys have to stick together.
现在不玩了
Nothing fancy, now.
你只知道镊子红药水
Just a little tweezers and Mercurochrome.
我去过警♥察♥局教你 怎样让犯人屈打成招吗
Do I tell you how to beat a confession out of a prisoner?
-快点 我还有事 -可能有点不舒服
-I haven’t got all night. -You might experience discomfort.
不过没关系 你老婆能解决问题
But if you do, just have your wife fix a…
对不起
Sorry, Harry.
-你用这个干嘛 -把你的裤子剪开
-What will you do with those? -Cut your pants off.
-不 还是脱下来 -会很疼
-No. We’ll pull them off. -It’ll hurt.
这裤子29块5
For $29.50, let it hurt.
你要是害羞就转过身去
You can turn your back if you’re embarrassed.
-早上好 警官 -玛丽娅
-Good morning, inspector. -Maria.
你找我
You wanted to see me, lieutenant?
对 你什么时候理的发
When the hell you going to get a haircut?
不记得了
Whenever you do.
我查线索到凌晨3点
Who’s got time? I was up till 3 a.m. Checking the search patterns.
-算你加班-天天如此
-Put in for overtime. -That’ll be the day.
昨天你干得不错 局长很高兴
You made a good pinch. Chief was pleased.
他让我转告你 干得漂亮
-He was? -He said to say, “Well done!”
我激动万分
I can’t tell you how moved I am.
我向你转达祝贺
I pass along a compliment…
你该礼貌点 说声谢谢你死不了
…you could be a little polite. It might not kill you to say thanks.
被提升我才说谢谢
I’d rather say thanks to a raise.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章坠入
下一篇文章法国贩毒网
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!