All right, kids, come on! Easy, now!
小心地慢慢走
Nice and easy. Let’s go.
好 停 停
All right, stop! Stop!
立刻重煞车
All right, hard brake, right there!
这里有个裂缝
We got a crevasse right here.
我不确定有多大 所以必须绕过去
I’m not sure how big it is, so we’re gonna go around. OK.
我们往这边绕 小心地慢慢走
We’re gonna bring it over this way. Slow and easy.
我会叫玛雅过去
I’m gonna call Maya over,
然后你要轻轻放开煞车
and then I just want you to let up ever so lightly, all right?
好 了解 -好 玛雅 来
All right, got it. -All right, Maya, haw! Haw!
来 来
Haw! Haw!
麦斯 你在做什么?
Max, what are you doing?
麦斯 不要
Max, no. Haw!
麦斯 停停…博士 停
Max! Stop! Stop, Max! Doc, stop!

No!
博士 撑住
Hold on, doc!
博士 两手都放到雪橇上 两手放雪橇上
Doc! Put both hands on the sled! Both hands on the sled, doc!
前进 杰克 拉起雪橇
Hike! Come on, Jack, take it home!
玛雅 加油 拉雪橇
Come on, Maya, take her home!
加油 前进
Come on! Hike!
老天
Oh, man!
你还好吗?
You OK?
还好
Yeah.
帮个忙
Do me a favor.
下回你要去梅尔本 别带那么多东西
Next time you decide to go to Melbourne, don’t pack so much stuff.
而且请早一点来
And try coming a bit earlier.
安迪说没问题 你也同意的
Andy said the trip was fine. You agreed to go.
安迪是老板 我听命行事
Andy’s my boss. I do what he says.
你是向导 你若觉得不安全就应该拒绝
If you didn’t think it was safe, you shouldn’t have backed down.
放轻松…
Easy.
杰瑞 今天真谢谢你
Jerry, thanks for today.
不客气
Yeah. No problem.
这位艺术家是谁?
Who’s the artist?
我儿子艾力克
My son, Eric.
每次旅行他都画一张
He does one every trip.
他长的很像你太太
He looks like your wife.
幸运的孩子
Lucky kid.
是啊
Yeah.
你呢? 有女友吗?
What about you? You got somebody?
爱说笑
Are you kidding me?
我每年花六个月在这带着科学家乱跑
I’m here six months a year dragging scientists around.
有哪个女人受得了?
What kind of woman would put up with that?
凯蒂呢? 你们看来像是一对
How about Katie? Looked like you might’ve had something.
几年前是的
Yeah. A couple years ago we did.
事情就是这样 有时行得通 有时行不通
You know how it goes. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t.
我的生活容下不感情的事
I guess relationships don’t fit my lifestyle.
好了 孩子们 出去了
Anyhow, come on. Let’s go outside, guys.
我们明天一早出发 走了 麦斯
We’re gonna get an early start tomorrow. Come on. Come on, Max.
快点 麦斯
Come on, Max.
好 停
All right, whoa!
停 煞车 由我开始接手
Doc, hold it. Put on the brake, I’m gonna take it from here.
知道了 停
Yeah, got it. Whoa!
觉得如何?
What do you say?
真壮观 那就是梅尔本
That’s something else. -That’s Melbourne.
你下星期的家 好美
That’s your home for the next week. -Beautiful.
准备 前进
Ready, now! Hike!
维多利亚 这是迈姆朵气象站 请回答
Victoria, this is McMurdo Weather. Come in.
维多利亚? 这是迈姆朵气象站
Victoria? This is McMurdo Weather.
这里是维多利亚 听到了
This is Victoria. We copy you, Mactown.
安迪 我是史提夫 请回报你队上的状况
Hi, Andy. It’s Steve. Just checking status on your team.
基地里有四人 两人外出
We’ve got four at the base and two in the field. Over.
建议你叫他们回来
Suggest you bring them in.
有两个大型低气压正往南移
We have two massive low pressure systems moving south.
控制台要你们提早回来 以策安全 完毕
Control wants you in early just to be safe. Over.
知道了 通话完毕
Copy that, Mactown. Over and out.
用无线电联络杰瑞
Get Jerry on the radio.
有机会时给我一杯那个好吗?
Wanna sling me a cup of that when you get a chance?
当然
Yeah, sure thing.
拿好了? -是的 谢了
You got her? -Yeah, thanks.
你那边情况如何?
How’s that looking there?
一切都指向我们所在的地点
Well, everything points to the spot that we’re on.
接下来几天会有更多资料
The next couple days are gonna tell us a lot.
基地呼叫梅尔本 请回答
Field base to Melbourne. Come in.
基地呼叫梅尔本 请回答
Base to Melbourne. Come in.
杰瑞?
Jerry?
杰瑞 你听得到吗?
Jerry, do you read me? Over.
梅尔本收到 凯蒂 是你吗?
Yeah, go for Melbourne. That you, Katie?
杰瑞 我们收到气象站通知
Jerry, we got a call from Mactown.
…大型风暴要来袭
…major storm coming in. Over.
你得再说一次 这里收讯不好
You’ll have to go again. We’re in a bad spot here.
杰瑞…回基地来 听到没有?
Jerry… back to field base. Do you copy?
大型风暴来袭 你们必须立刻回来
We got a major storm coming in. Mactown wants you in right away. Over.
知道了 我们会回去的
All right. Copy that. We’ll be back.
风暴何时会到?
When do we expect this storm?
凯蒂?
Katie?
抱歉 必须打道回府了
Sorry, doc. Looks like we’re gonna have to pack up.
我们何时要离开? -明天一早就走
Well, when do we have to leave? -We leave first thing, tomorrow.
听我说 杰瑞… -你也听到她的话
Listen, Jerry… -You heard what she said.
杰瑞 我不能连试都不试就回去
Now, Jerry, look. I cannot go back without at least trying.
决定权不在你
Yeah, well, that’s not your call.
没错
No. It’s not.
大型风暴马上要来
There’s a major storm coming in, all right?
不是小型的 而是大的
Not a minor one, but a major.
在这里 这两种风暴差别很大
Down here there’s a big difference between the two.
身为你的向导 就是要把你完整无缺地带回去
My job as your guide is to get you back home in one piece,
我也打算这么做
and that’s exactly what I’m gonna do.
杰瑞 这可是另一个世界来的石头
But Jerry, we’re talking about a rock from another world.
这冰河里可能有来自水星的第一个陨石
This ice floe might give us the first meteorite from the planet Mercury.
可能会有我们无法想像的发现
That could lead us to discoveries we can’t imagine.
当你爬山或涉水时
When you climb a mountain, go up a river,
刺♥激♥的不是你已知的事 而是未知之事
the exciting part isn’t what you know is there. It’s what you don’t know.
刺♥激♥的是你可能的新发现 这也一样
It’s what you might find, and it’s the same here.
我跑了大半个地球来找对我极其重要的东西
I came halfway around the world to look for something that’s important to me.
杰瑞 拜托
Jerry, please, you…
你必须为你在乎的事而冒险
You gotta take chances for the things you care about.
在东边山坡待半天
Half the day on the east slope.
但中午以前就坐雪橇回去
But I want to be back on that sled tomorrow by noon.
我接受 我接受
I’ll take that. I’ll take that.
不是
No.
我们没时间了 博士
Hey, we’re running out of time here, doc.
相信我 我知道
Believe me, I know.
杰瑞
Hey, Jerry.
杰瑞 这里有发现了 -等等 博士
I think we got something here. -Hey, wait, doc!
博士 等一下 别动
Doc, wait a minute. Doc, don’t move.
你离开安全区了
You’re outside the safety zone.
这个很大 直径11公分 毫发无损
This is a big one. Eleven centimeters across, fully intact.
看来像玄武岩 我从没看过这样的东西
It looks like a basalt, but it’s like nothing I’ve ever seen.
杰瑞… -博士 别动
Jerry! -Doc! Doc, don’t move.
那地区还没检查 我叫你待在插旗区里面的
That area’s unchecked. I told you to stay inside the flags.
老天 就是这个
Oh, my God. This is it!
很好 博士 不要动
Great, doc. Stay still.
你找到石头我很高兴 但你要离开那里
I’m glad you found your rock, but let’s get you out of there.
跟着你的脚印出来 踩在你的脚印上
Just follow your footsteps out. Step right in your footprints.
我就知道会找到 我早跟你说过 就是这个
Man, I knew I could find it! Huh? What’d I tell you? This is it.
才花半天 谢谢
Half a day! Thank you.
你把我吓得半死 可以回去了吗?
Now that you scared the hell out of me, can we go home now?
可以 -好 走吧
Yeah. -All right. Let’s go.
维多利亚 这里是气象站 请回答
Victoria, this is Mactown. Come in.
这里是维多利亚 听到了
Victoria here. We copy you, Mactown.
风暴的速度和强度都增加
The approaching storm has picked up speed and intensity.
请接收座标 通话完毕

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!