She’s never this late.
咖啡有助改善记忆力
小心那把刀 外婆
Ooh! Watch that knife, Gran!
-我来帮你吧 -不用
– Do you want me to do that for you? – No.
去那个碗柜把雪莉酒拿来
Go to the other cupboard, pet, get the sherry out.
你那时在想什么呢
What were you thinking about?
什么时候
When?
就那时候
Just then.
苏姬 她真是个美女啊
Sukey. Oh, she was a real beauty, you know.
著名美国影视女演员
我知道 长得像拉娜·特纳
I know. Just like Lana Turner.
拉娜·特纳 没错
Lana Turner!
你要是想聊苏姬
If you want to talk about Sukey,
外婆 可以和我聊聊
Gran, you can talk about her to me.
我不介意
I don’t mind.
别担心 我不会告诉妈妈
And don’t worry, I won’t tell Mum.
她的衣服都是自己做的
She made all her own clothes.
她给我做了件蓝色天鹅绒外套
She made me a blue velvet bolero.
我舍不得脱啊
I wouldn’t take it off.
那肯定啊
Yeah, I bet!
我还能闻到她的香水味
I can still smell her perfume.
“夜巴黎”牌 弗兰克送她的
Evening In Paris. Frank gave it to her.
弗兰克给了她一切
Frank gave her everything.
他本打算送她套新房♥
He was going to buy her a new house,
但她从来没去过
but she never got there.
爸爸买♥♥了炸鱼薯条的那晚
The night Dad bought fish and chips
是我最后一次见她
that was the last time I saw her,
在音乐亭那里
at the bandstand.
她说她会来追我
She said she’d run after me.
但她没有
But she didn’t.
我再也没见过她
I never saw her again.
外婆
Oh, Gran!
大家都说她跑了 但我不相信
Everybody said she’d run away. I didn’t believe it.
我找啊找啊
I looked and looked.
到处都找遍了
I looked everywhere for her.
直到我再也找不动了
Till I couldn’t look any more.
所以我必须找到她
That’s why I’ve got to find her.
谁啊 苏姬吗
Who, Sukey?
不 不 伊丽莎白
No! Oh, no! Elizabeth.
我的朋友 伊丽莎白
My friend, Elizabeth.
我和你说了 她不见了 我很担心
I’ve told you. She’s missing and I’m worried sick.
你都把我搞糊涂了
Oh, now you’ve got me all confused.
对不起 外婆
Oh, I’m sorry, Gran.
我不是故意的
I didn’t mean to.
我脑袋里记不住事
I can’t keep things in my brain.
太烦了
It worries me.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
你有一个方法 记得吗
You’ve got a system, remember?
只是得好好整理一下
We just need to systemise it.
想象你是一位侦探 在找线索
Imagine you’re like a detective looking at clues.
所以你必须从头开始
So you have to start at the beginning.
救世军商店 一股霉味
藏起来
没有伊丽莎白的踪迹
去了伊丽莎白家
伊丽莎白迟到了
伊丽莎白不在那
窗帘白天还关着
伊丽莎白 10点
救世军商店
伊丽莎白 10点
救世军商店
而且你得有逻辑
And you have to be logical.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我又不傻
I’m not daft.
伊丽莎白迟到了
西葫芦
西葫芦
彼得匆匆来 匆匆走
我知道你不傻
I know you’re not daft.
但如果写了日期 就省事多了
But it would help if they had a date on ’em.
没错
Oh, right!
外婆 那不是线索 那是购物清单
Gran, that’s not a clue. That’s your shopping!
有张不见了
There’s one missing.
是那张吗
Ooh, could that one be it?
不是
Oh, no!
彼得是谁
Who’s Peter?
她儿子 混♥蛋♥小气鬼
Her son. Tight-fisted bastard!
外婆 不要对任何人说这种话
Gran! Do not say that to anyone!
为什么 这是实话啊
Why not? It’s true.
她害怕他
She’s frightened of him.
天哪
Oh, dear God!
是妈妈 嘘
Oh. It’s Mum. Sh!
别出声
Not a sound.
你好
Hiya!
对 我还在露西家
Yeah, I’m still at Lucy’s.
不 没事
No, it’s fine.
我可以坐公交车
I can get the bus.
好啊 你一定要来的话 可以来公交站接我
OK, you can pick me up from the bus stop, if you have to.
好的 再见
OK, bye.
窗帘白天还关着
没有伊丽莎白的踪迹
-好了 我得走了 -好吧
– Right, I’ve got to go. – right
记得从现在开始要写日期
Remember to date them from now on.
-日期 -对
– Dates. – Yes.
爱你 外婆
Love you, Gran.
我也是
Me too.
别担心 你会找到她的
Don’t worry. You’ll find her.
我要找到你
I’m going to find you.
*让阳光扑满双颊*
*Powder your face with sunshine*
*尽情欢笑*
*Put on that great big smile*
*让笑意装饰双眸*
*Make up your eyes with laughter*
*顷刻之间 人们皆会喜笑颜开*
*Folks will be laughing with you in a little while*
*吹一段欢快的曲子*
*Whistle a tune of gladness*
*悲伤再也不会来*
*Blue never was in style…*
丑陋的花瓶 摔碎了
社区巡防
发现任何可疑迹象
报♥警♥
霍舍姆太太
Mrs Horsham?
是您那位失踪朋友的事吗
Is this about your friend? The one who’s gone missing?
你认识她吗
Do you know about her?
是 我对她非常了解
Yes, I know all about her.
她住在有卵石墙的新房♥子里
She lives in the new houses with the pebble wall.
谢天谢地 总算有个正常人了
Thank God! Somebody with some common sense!
你们去找她了吗
Are you out looking for her now?
对 我们去了
Yes, we are.
我们派出了所有人
We’ve got every man in the force out.
还有飞虎队
And the Flying Squad.
还有搜救犬
And the sniffer dogs.
狗 它们不会伤害她吧
Dogs? They won’t hurt her, will they?
我昨天和您说了 它们是好狗
Like I told you yesterday, they’re nice dogs.
昨天 我昨天来过吗
Yesterday? Was I here yesterday?
您需要我送您回家吗 霍舍姆太太
Would you like me to give you a lift home, Mrs Horsham?
英国赛车手
如果你是斯特林·莫斯
I wouldn’t get in a car with you
我是不会和你上车的
if you were Stirling bloody Moss!
警♥察♥
Police!
他们一点用都没有
They’re bloody useless.
都一个多星期了 毫无进展
More than a week and they’ve done nothing.
我要自己去找 来吧
I’m taking matters into my own hands. Come on.
-你去哪儿 爸爸 -苏姬的家
– Where to, Dad? – Sukey’s place.
看看弗兰克是不是从伦敦回来了
To see if Frank’s back from London.
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, love.
杰福德家具搬运
他不在
There’s no sign of him.
找到了
Found them!
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
你觉得呢 当然是去找伊丽莎白
Where do you think? Looking for Elizabeth.
看看谁来了
Look who’s here.
你好啊 妈妈
Hello, Mum.
儿子
Son!
谢谢 天哪
Oh, thank you, God!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!