This is not a drill, soldier.
士兵 这次不是训练
We clear on that?
清楚吗?
This is a live project and you are go.
这次可是来真的 行动吧
You are go
行动吧
Training is over
训练结束 训练结束
Training is over.
训练结束 训练结束
India
果阿 印度
Im OK. Its fine.
我没事 没事
Its just a headache.
只是有点头疼
Youre burning up.
你的额头很烫
Its OK.
没关系
Just a headache.
头疼而已
Anything new? No.
想起什么新的事情了么? 没有
Its just bits and pieces.
只有一些破碎的片断
I can hear Conklins voice
我能听到康克林的声音
and theres that photograph but…
还有那张相片 可是…
I just cant stay with it.
我坚持不下去
But youre sure its not just a bad dr…? It happened.
也许只是场噩梦而已 它发生过
It was a mission.
是一次任务
And I was there.
我在那儿
We should write it down.
你应该把它写下来
Two years scribbling in that notebook… It hasnt been 2 years.
两年了 我们一直在这个本子上记录着 还不到两年
Its the same thing over and over again.
可是没有任何好转 翻来覆去都是同样的画面
But thats why we write it down. Because sooner or later you remember something good.
所以我们才要把它记下来啊 因为你早晚会想起一些事情的
I do remember something good.
我的确记得一些好的事情
All the time.
一直记得
Berlin
柏林 德国
I want one final goround. All teams listen up.
最后一次检查 全体注意
Standing by for final green. Survey 2, I need to know when youve got eyes.
准备做最后一次检查 二队 看到目标立刻向我报告
This is Survey 2. I have eyes. Copy that.
这是二队 我看到了 收到
Survey 1, this is Hub. Do you have visual contact?
一队 这里是总部 你们看到目标了么?
Hub, this is Survey 1. Mobile 1 is in motion.
总部 这里是一队 一号♥目标正在移♥动♥
Survey 3, that is good.
三队 很好
Hub. Director Marshall from Langley.
总部 马歇尔局长 从兰利打来的
Langley. Stand by, please.
兰利 请等一下
Martin? Im here. So is Donnie and Jack Weller.
马丁? 是我 还有唐尼和杰克·韦勒
(中♥央♥情报局 弗吉尼亚州 兰利市)
We hear youre using the full allocation. Thats where we came out.
我们听说你把全部的拨款都用上了
Its a lot of money, Pam. For a thief, a mole.
这才是刚刚开始 这可是一大笔钱啊 帕姆
If it only narrows the suspects, it’s a bargain at 10 times the price.
对小偷 间谍来说 是一大笔钱如果真能找出疑犯 就值十倍的价钱
Hub, this is Survey 2. Escort is breaking off.
总部 这里是二队 护送离开了
Mobile 1 is entering the building.
一号♥目标进入大楼
Gentlemen, the seller is onsite & in play. Theres nothing more to discuss.
先生们 交易就要开始了 恕我直言 没有什么好讨论的了
All right, Pam. Your call.
好吧 帕姆 交给你了 行动
Go. Were on.
我们开始了 仅用语♥音♥联络
Audio contact only. Switching to channel 1 now.
现在切到一号♥频道
Copy that. Its affirmative.
收到
Have you got it? Ive got it. Follow me.
东西带来了么? 带来了 跟我来
Hub, Mobile 1 and seller have entered the office.
总部 一号♥目标和卖♥♥家已经进入办公室
Copy that.
收到
This is everything?Its all there. These files will prove who stole your money.
都在这儿了么? 对 这些文件能证明谁偷了你们的钱
Those were shots.
是枪声
Survey 1, come in. I need to know what happened.
一队 请回话 一队 发生了什么事?你们看到什么了?
You see shadows? I see nothing.
看到有影子么?我什么都没看到 你们看到什么了?
Get some men in there right now. Pull it up, Kurt.
派人过去 快! 快去 库尔特
Eye contact. Mobile 1, can you copy?
有没有看到任何动静? 一号♥ 请回话!
Are you there, Mobile 1? Im sorry.
收到吗?一号♥? 对不起
What do you see, Teddy?Eyes up the whole way.
你看到什么了?
Petroleum Associations Berlin conference
…在柏林举♥行♥的石油协会年度会议……
is Pecos Oil Chief Executive Officer Yuri Gretkov.
这是佩克斯石油公♥司♥的首席执行官尤里·格列特科夫
In just 6 years, Gretkov has turned Pecos into an oil empire…
在短短6年时间内 格列特科夫把佩克斯变成了一个石油帝国
one of the wealthiest men in Russia.
他也成为俄♥国♥最富有的人之一……
After consolidating drilling rights in the Caspian Sea…
在巩固了里海石油开采权并控制了…
Youre late.
你迟到了
The files.
文件
Youll get the rest when you finish the job.
任务完成以后再给你剩下的钱
I need to clean up.
我得洗个澡
Hurry, your plane leaves in one hour.
抓紧时间 飞机一小时后起飞
Are you sure the information is good?
情报准确吗?
Hell be there.
他会在那儿的
How much?
多少钱?
Good morning, sir. Morning.
早上好 先生 早上好
He is my friend. Theres been a death in the family
他是我的朋友 他家里有亲戚去世了
and I wonder if youve seen him?
不知道你有没有见过他
Hey. Get in.
嗨 上车
Whats wrong? Were blown.
怎么了? 我们暴露了
How? We pushed it. We got lazy.
怎么会? 我们在一个地方呆得太久了
Idiot!
你疯啦!
Thats twice Ive seen the same guy.
这是我第二次见到这个家伙了
He was at the telegraph office.
我在城里见过他 在电报局里
Are you sure? Its just wrong.
你确定吗?你怎么能确定呢? 肯定有问题
The guy, the car, his clothes. Its just wrong.
那个家伙 他开的车 他穿的衣服 肯定有问题
Jason, it could be anybody. This is real.
杰森 听着 冷静一点 可能是别人 这是真的
This is real.Thats him.
这是真的 是他 他就在那儿
Get your head down. Silver Hyundai.
把头低下 银色现代车 低下头
How far is he?
他有多远?
How far?
多远?
Hundred meters.
100米
Here, take the wheel. Youre gonna drive.
来 握着方向盘 你来开
Switch.
交换
Just head to the bridge.
一直往大桥那里开
Turn here. Cut through the field. Hang on.
这里转弯 从田里穿过去 坐稳了
You keep going to the shack. Ill meet you there in one hour.
好了 你继续往家里开 我一小时后去和你碰头
Im gonna bail out on the other side of this bridge.
我在桥的那一头下车 他只可能走这条路才能跟上咱们
What if youre wrong? Its Treadstone.
如果他不是你认为的人呢? 就是他们 是”踏脚石”
I dont want you to do it. I warned them what would happen
杰森 不要这么做 玛丽 我警告过他们
if they didnt leave us alone.
我不希望你这么做 我告诉过他们 如果不放过我们会有什么后果
Its never gonna be over like this. We dont have a choice.
这样永远都不会结束 我不希望… 我们没的选择
Yes, you do.
你有选择的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Two explosive charges on the power lines. One failed.
电源线上放置了两个炸♥弹♥ 其中一个失效了
The fingerprints from the one that didnt go off.
这是没有爆♥炸♥的那个上面留下的指纹
The Germans cant match it?
找不到和指纹相符的德国人? 是的 没有
No. We checked every database we could. But were hooked into Langley now.
所有能查的数据库都查过了 只有兰利的数据库进不去
Run it. OK.
运行一下 好的
What the hells Treadstone?
“踏脚石”是什么?
Get me a flight. Were going to Langley.
好了 准备飞机 我们去兰利
谢列梅捷沃国际机场 莫斯科 俄♥罗♥斯♥
Bourne?
伯恩呢?
Done.
搞定了
Youre sure hes dead?
你确定他死了?
Because theres no room for…
我们已经没有余地…
Its finished. Bourne. The files. The fingerprint.
一切都结束了 伯恩 文件 指纹
Ill contact you in a month.
我一个月后再和你联♥系♥
Two men dead, 3 million in cash gone, no Neski files,
死了两个人 三百万现金没了 奈斯基的文件也没拿到
and all very public.
还搞得人人皆知
This is still a clandestine agency, no?
我们还算是一个秘密机构吗?
I dont view this event as a failure.
我认为这次事件并不是一次失败
You call it a success? We have a lead.
难道这叫成功? 我们有了一条线索
A fingerprint left by the assassin.Its one of us.
杀手留下了一个指纹 他是我们的人
Who is it? What can you tell me about Treadstone?
是谁? 关于”踏脚石” 你能告诉我多少?
Treadstone? Its where the trail deadends.
“踏脚石”? 线索正是在此中断的
If you want an answer,youre gonna have to give me…
如果你想要答案 就必须给我…
SCI权限a levelfive SCI access.
五级
We have a lead, Marty.
我们真的有线索 马蒂
All right. Youve got your clearance.
好吧 你获准了
But youre on a very short leash.
但你将受到严格的监控
Youll give a full report. I wanna know where youre going with this.
你要向我们提供完整的报告 我要了解你们的进展
Sir.

Naples
那不勒斯 意大利
Ward?
沃德?

1
2
3
4
5
前一篇文章谍影重重3
下一篇文章谍影重重
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!