请坐
Sit down, dear.
她是瑞士人
This one is Swiss by nationality.
在伦敦做了两年家庭女教师
Two years employment here in London as a Governess…
会钢琴 绘画 当然还会法语
piano, drawing, French, of course.
-多大了 -22岁
How old are you, dear?
Twenty two.
-身体健康吗? -是
Are you in good health?
Yes.
-父母都健在吗? -母亲过世了
Are both your parents still living?
My mother is dead.
你的妈妈是怎么死的?
What was the cause of your mother’s death, dear?
难产
She died in childbirth.
-让她站起来 -站起来
Ask her to stand.
Stand up, dear.
转身
Turn around.
转一圈
All the way.
问她要钱干什么
Ask her what the money’s for.
好象是父亲欠债
Her father is in debt, it seems.
她有别的办法挣钱吗?
Does she have any other income,
any other way of making money?
坐下吧
Sit down, dear.
先生问你有别的办法挣钱吗?
The gentleman asks, do you have no other
way to raise the sum that you need?
先生有什么好提议?
Does the gentleman have any suggestions?
你很漂亮 可以嫁人呀
My dear, you’re very pretty. You could marry, you know.
为了生活我可以出♥卖♥♥♥我的一生
Yes, I could sell myself for life.
但我相信这位先生只是暂时需要
The gentleman’s needs, as I understand it,
are of a shorter duration.
以前做过吗?
Has she done this before?
– 先生问… – 这位先生能自己直接提问吗?
The gentleman asks…
Can the gentleman ask for himself?
你不能知道他是谁 谁都不能
You’re not to know who he is, my dear.
No one is to know.
他不用告诉我他的名字
He need not tell me his name.
我想听听他的声音
I would like to hear his voice.
声音能听出什么?
What can you tell from a voice?
一点点
A little.
你以前做过类似这样的事吗?
Have you ever done anything like this before?
从来没有
No never.
你做吗?
Will you do it?
当然 不然我来干什么?
Of course. Why else am I here?
还要再问问吗?
Shall I look further?
不 就她吧
No, this is the one.
片名:心火
还要什么吗 先生?
Anything else, sir?
– 一切可合您心意? – 是的 谢谢
Is everything to your liking, madam?
Yes thank you.
请问 有我的信吗?
Excuse me, but there is a message for me?
-没有 女士 没有 – 好的
No, Miss, no.
Good.
如果有事 我在我的房♥间里
If anything, I’m in my room.
-是 女士 – 谢谢
Yes, Miss.
Thank you.
我不想被人见到和你一起进房♥
I hope you don’t mind, I didn’t want
to be seen entering the room with you.
你知道 我不能介绍我自己
I’m afraid I can’t introduce myself, as you know.
是的
Yes.
-旅途还顺利吧? -算是吧
Did you have a smooth crossing?
For the most part.
-喜欢这酒店吗? -挺好的
Is the hotel to your liking?
I have no complaints.
请坐
Please.
最重要的是 这几天我们…
It’s of the utmost importance that
we’re not seen together in public…
不能被看见在一起
over these next few days.
我要保护名誉 不仅仅为我 也为了别人
I have a reputation to protect,
not just for myself, but for others.
– 你能理解吗? – 是的
Do you understand?
Yes.
我们每天晚饭后在你房♥间见面
We’ll meet together each evening
after dinner here in your room.
好的
As you wish.
我们…
Are we to…
今晚就做吗?
to meet this evening?
是的 我们只有三个晚上
Yes, We only have three evenings.
什么时候开始?
When are we to begin?
我想你也许要适应一下
I thought you might like a little time to accustom yourself.
我适应好了
I have accustomed myself.
我准备好了
I’m ready now.
光线似乎太亮了
The fire gives more light than one expects.
有问题吗?
Does it trouble you?
没有
No.
这样可以吗?
Will this do?

Yes.
也许你认为我不比他好到哪里去
Perhaps you think I’m no better than him.
我没想
I think nothing.
你认为我们做的是错的?
You think what we’re doing is wrong?
至少…你是为了别人才做
You at least…are doing it for someone else.
我…也有对别人的责任
I, too, have a duty to someone else.
那么 我们都不是为了自己寻欢
Then, sir, since neither of us are here for our own pleasure
也许 我们做的没什么错
perhaps what we do isn’t so very wrong.
我不想知道你的名字 和任何关于你的事情
I don’t want to know your name.
I don’t want to know anything about you.
你不是害怕给人看见和我在一起吗?
Aren’t you afraid to be seen with me?
这里没人
There is no one to see.
我喜欢这
I like it here.
只有海 天以及…
Just sea and sky and…
什么都没有
And nothing.
我喜欢
I like it.
-让我想大叫 -那么叫吧
Makes me want to shout.
Then shout.
不是那么容易
No, it’s not so easy.
你很…
You’re very…
我没想到会是这样
I didn’t expect it to be like this.
你想是什么样?
What did you expect?
昨晚…
Last night…
我想…
I thought…
有那么一瞬间我以为…
For a moment I thought that…
你以为我喜欢和你做?
You thought that I liked it?
是吗?
Did you?
不是
No.
但我可以
But I could.
我希望…
Oh, I wish…
希望什么?
What do you wish?
希望我能叫出来
I wish I could shout.
到时雅戈太太会照料一切
So, Mrs.Jago will see to everything when the time comes.
我知道
Yes, I know it all.
我们做了安排 我也接受了
We made an arrangement.
I accept it.
你不想被看见我和你一起上岸?
You won’t want to be seen disembarking in my company.

Uh, no.
那么 再见
Goodbye, then.
很快就生出来了
Over soon, my dear.
-是个女孩 -她好吗?
It’s a little girl. Is she all there?
是的 她很漂亮
Oh, yes, she’s beautiful.
最好马上送走
Best to take her away at once.
别担心 都结束了
There, my pet. All over now.
[给我的英国女儿]
[第一个生日 亲爱的]
[1839年8月10日]
我甚至不知道你的名字
I don’t even know your name.
[又一个新年 亲爱的]
[无论你在哪里 我不会忘记你]
[第四个生日 你一定长大了]
[今天就六年了 什么时候我能找到你?]
亲爱的 生日快乐!
Happy birthday, darling.
我不会忘记你
I don’t forget you.
好了吗?
You are ready?
女士们 把你们的身体和灵魂交给我
Madames, messieurs. Give me your bodies, give me your souls.
放松起舞
And let’s dance the Polka.
就这样
That is it.
把腿张开
Make a window with your legs.
腰部动起来
Move from the waist.
女士们 相信你们的舞伴
Ladies, trust your gentlemen.
波尔卡舞首先拯救的就是忠诚
In the Polka, faith is the virtue that saves.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!