你的鸡肉好吃吗?
[Man] How’s your chicken?
不错
Good.
那你的鱼好吃吗?
How’s your fish?
不错
Good.
学校还好?
How’s school?
还好
[Girl] OK.
保罗呢
Paul?
还好
OK.
好的
Good.
你们觉得冰淇淋还可以吗?
How’s your ice-cream?
不错
[Boy and girl] Good.
下次我过来找你们的时候
Let’s do something different
我们可以作些不一样的事
next time I’m over.
比如说?
Like what?
嗯…去游泳如何?
Um…go swimming?
还是去看电影?
Go and see a film?
到时我会想到要做甚麽的
I’ll think of something.
(她出现了)
♪ There she goes
(她又出现了)
♪ There she goes again
(穿越我的脑海)
♪ Racing through my brain
(而我就是无法克制)
♪ And I just can’t contain
(这残留的感觉)
♪ This feeling that remains
(她出现了)
♪ There she goes
(她又出现了)
♪ There she goes again
(让我的血液颤动)
♪ Rushing through my veins
(而我就是无法克制)
♪ And I just can’t contain
(这残留的感觉)
♪ This feeling that remains
(她出现了)
♪ There she goes
(她出现了)
♪ There she goes
(她出现了)
♪ There she goes
我是休斯女士
I’m Ms Hughes.
不是小姐,也不是太太
lt’s not Miss, it’s not Mrs.
女士 知道吗?
Ms, OK?
练习一下?跟着我说
Practise? Say it after me.
休斯女士
Ms Hughes.
快呀
Come on.
休斯女士
Ms Hughes.
很好
Fine.
可别忘了
Don’t forget.
好,我今天想从这里开始说起
Right, I’m gonna start off today
告诉你们我喜欢甚麽
by telling you a few things I like
还有我不喜欢甚麽
and a few things I DON’T like.
好啦,好啦好
Yeah, all right. All right.
够啦,已经讲够多足球了
All right, that’s enough football.
现在回到《人鼠之间》
Now, ”Of Mice and Men”.
你们里面有多少人,嗯
How many of you managed to, uh,
真的有全部读完?
get all the way through it?
史蒂芬 我看见你的手举得可高的
Steven, you’ve got your hand in the air.
别说你是要告诉我你没读?
You’ve not read it?
我读了 老师
Yes, sir.
最後怎麽了?
What happens in the end?
他开枪射了他老师
He shoots him, sir.
谁开枪射谁
Who shoots who?
小家伙开枪射了大家伙
The little bloke shoots the big bloke.
他没说错 老师
He’s right, sir.
我要走了 因为没必要继续讲啦
I’m leaving because there’s no point carrying on.
如果我能叫史蒂芬道宁好好读书
lf l’ve got Steven Downing to read a book,
那就没甚麽事值得挑战了
there’s no challenges left.
我的事业只剩走下坡呢
My career can only go downhill.
你最好是要说关於书的事 罗伯特
Better be about the book, Robert.
不,老师 我要说关於艾伦史密斯的事
No, sir. lt’s about Alan Smith.
啊 呃 晚点再讲吧
Yeah, well, later.
艾伦史密斯 他怎麽了?
What about him? [Laughter]
艾许沃斯老师 有空吗?
Mr Ashworth, have you got a moment?
抱歉 但你那儿的噪音
Sorry, but the noise from here
让隔壁都不能专心上课了
makes it impossible to concentrate next door.
你会习惯的
You’ll get used to it.
我不想习惯
l don’t want to get used to it.
我还想作点工作好吗
l want to do some work,
而不是听这些 白♥痴♥透顶的足球助威歌♥
not listen to moronic football chanting.
安静
QUlET!
出界 出界
[Mr Ashworth] Out! Out!
手举起来
Hold your hands up in the air!
越位!边审!
Offside! Linesman!
你就是边审啦!!
YOU’RE the linesman!
天啊!
My God!
好拍手
Right, clap.
告诉他做了十分正确的判断
Show he’s done the right thing.
我们没有边审 老师
We don’t have linesmen, sir.
那就帮裁判欢呼吧
Applaud the referee, then.
天啊,算了,今天这样就行了
Jesus, doesn’t matter.That’ll do for today.
好 明天见,莎拉
Right. See you tomorrow, Sarah.

All right.
我是天真蠢笨的菜鸟老师
l was the naive, stupid new teacher,
而你是那种刻薄的老油条?
you were the cynical old hand?
啥?
What?
刚刚我发问时你哼了一声
The snorting when I asked a question.
我哼声?喔,我是在读足球报导
l was reading the football reports.
导师会议我从来都没在听
l never listen at staff meetings.
这得有个限度吧,
This has got to be a pose,
关於足球这些事
this football stuff.
你自以为是个不羁浪子
You pretend to be a yob
又颇受地方乡民爱戴是吗?
for a bit of street cred?
你是因为我班上的孩子都很
喜欢上课才来挑衅我吗?
Is this ’cause my kids were enjoying their lesson?
呃 所有的小孩都爱暴♥动♥
Well, all kids enjoy a riot.
事实上要教他们认真听课才难多了好吗!
Actually teaching them something is a lot harder!
我看过这种电影
l’ve seen this film.
你们最後会在地毯上搞起来的
You end up shagging on the carpet.
拜托!如果我们最後真的在地毯上作♥爱♥
lf we end up shagging on the carpet,
我会买♥♥给你一张新地毯
l will buy you a new carpet.
嗯 最好是
Yeah, right.
但我告诉你
But I tell you…
我就知道
l knew it!
不 不会有任何地毯
No. No carpets.
他是个英文老师
He is an English teacher.
噢 天啊 不要又再来一次
Oh, God, not all this again.
我是说 那派屈克史威兹又是怎麽回事
l mean, what about Patrick Swayze?
又没人会在意他有没有读过拜伦
No-one cares whether he read Byron or not.
而你深知他赏心悦目
And you know, he is the full Axminster.
我也想要有点大脑的男人啊
l’d want a brain as well.
你会找到的
Eventually.
我要加大赌注了
I’m gonna measure up.
我首先就要去家饰店
I’m off to Habitat first thing.
好啊 如果我们最後真的搞在一起
lf we end up shagging,
你可以帮整个家都舖新地毯
you can carpet the whole house.
甚至是 墙壁 天花板 花♥园♥
The walls, the ceiling, the garden…
哦,所以他是怎样的人?
Well, what’s she like?
不就是那种搞不清状况的女人
One of those women –
觉得如果你喜欢足球 那肯定是个小流氓
if you like football, you must be a yob.
根本胡说八道
Bollocks.
那他身材好吗
Is she fit?
倒不是说你能证明他的观点没错啦…
Not that you’d prove her point or anything.
怎样
What?
怎样嘛
What?
我是有说错甚麽吗?
What have I done?
这明明是个十分合理
lt’s a perfectly reasonable,
又直截了当的问题
straightforward question.
他没有长得不好看,但又怎样?
She’s not unattractive,but so what?
A) 他讨厌我 B)我讨厌他
A) She hates me, B) I hate her,
以及 C) 这一切的意义到底是甚麽?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!