Home 中国香港电影 精武门(1972)

精武门(1972)

0
精武门(1972)

I must stay with Teacher tonight.
你先去睡吧
You go to sleep first.
有人看见你吗?
Did anyone see you?
没有 全都睡了
No. They’re all asleep.
拿到了?
Got it?
拿到了 胡先生叫我们快点走
Yes. Mr. Wu told us to get away.
如果他们查出霍元甲是吃这个而死
If they found out Ho died of this
我们都有焊疑
we’d be in deep trouble.
胡先生为什么要我们走?
Why does Mr. Wu want us to leave?
他说人也死了 咱们气也出 了
He said the job’s done.
还呆在这儿干什么?
There’s no point tarrying
你说怎样吧 我们应该怎样做?
What should we do?
明天早上你说你回乡
You’re returning home tomorrow.
我辞我的职
I’ll resign
咱们走得一点都不露痕迹
and we’ll go together.
你是日本人?
You’re Japanese?
是的
Yes,
我这个日本人就是要霍元甲的命
I came to kill Ho Yuan chia.
你怎么可以这样讲呢?
How could you say such words?
怕什么?迷踪拳已不在我的眼里了
Why not? I’m not afraid of your Fist of Fury.
我知道你是霍元甲的得意弟♥子♥
You’re Ho’s favorite pupil.
我倒要试试你的功夫
I must test your mettle.
冯管事 出来 冯管事 出来
Feng, come out here.
你为什么害死师♥父♥?
Why did you kill Teacher?
你为什么害死师♥父♥?
Why?
你为什么害死师♥父♥?
Why did you kill Teacher?
师♥父♥因吃酶干中毒而死
“Teacher was killed by poison in the biscuit
主凶尚未查出 我誓报师仇 陈真
“I’m going to find the killer and take revenge.”
大♥师♥哥 大♥师♥哥
Captain! Captain!
大♥师♥哥 大♥师♥哥
Captain! Captain!
大♥师♥哥在哪里?
Captain! Where is Big Brother?
什么事?
What’s it?
什么事?大件事了 大♥师♥哥在哪里?
What’s going go? Where is Big Brother?
不得了 我亲眼看见两个
I just saw two men hung on a lamppost.
两个都挂在电杆上
我亲眼看见 可怕极了 就在后巷
I saw it myself. They’re out there.
什么事?
What is it?
我刚买♥♥完火车票回来
I just bought my train ticket.
在后巷电杆上看见挂着两个人
I saw two men hung on a lamppost
你猜是谁呀?是冯管事跟田厨子
They are Feng and cook Tien.
三师哥 你看清楚了吗?是冯管事?
Are you sure?
我看得清清楚楚
Yes, Feng and the cook.
是冯管事跟田厨子两个人
这还有假的吗?
There’s absolutely no mistake.
我们去看看
Let’s go and have a look.
大♥师♥哥 什么事呀?
What is it?
冯管事跟田厨子出事了 咱们去看看
Feng and Tien are in trouble.
是冯管事
It is Feng!
我们回去再商量 走
Let’s go back and discuss things.
快点叫车子
Get transportation.
这两个人的脸可怕极了
The two men’s faces were all cut up.
好像是打过架似的
这件事是谁干的呢?
Who could it be?
不知道会不会牵连我们精武馆?
Will our Ching Wu School be involved?
我想不会吧
No,
连我们都不知道是谁干的
since we don’t know who did it.
那可说不定
Not really
因为他们两个都是精武馆的人
But they belonged to the school.
是我们的人又怎么样
So what?
又不是我们害死的
We didn’t kill them.
这儿是租界地方 麻烦是一定会有的
Here’s International Settlement. I see troubles ahead.
最主要的我们要查出 到底是谁干的
We must find the killer.
这件事是五师弟干的
Chen did it.
五师弟?
Chen? – Who else?
是他
他还留了一个条子给我
He left a note for me, saying
说师♥父♥是吃酶干中毒而死的
Teacher died of poisoning.
就是不知道他躲到哪儿去了
I wonder where he could have gone.
躲不是办法 事情总得要解决的
Hiding doesn’t help.
他就是这种脾气
He always acts as he pleases.
为什么做这种事也不跟我们说一下?
Why didn’t he tell us?
我们要想办法把他找回来
We must find him.
上海这么大 上哪儿去找呢?
How? Shanghai is so big.
五师弟对上海的地方并不熟悉
He does not know Shanghai well.
你通知所有的人分头去找
Organize a search!
一定要把他找回来
We must find him out
怎么解决 等他回来再说吧
We’ll settle this when he returns.
是谁?
Who’s there?
是我
It’s me!
我就猜到你会在这儿的
I thought you’d be here.
大家说你躲不是个办法
Hiding is useless.
要你回去慢慢的膨量
Come and discuss it.
我不回去
I won’t go back.
你打死人的事 还没有人知道
Noone knows your role in this yet.
何必躲在这儿受苦呢?
Why hide and suffer?
该怎么办 我们回去再膨量吧
Let’s go back and find a way.
我不是躲 我不愿意连累大家
I’m not hiding. I don’t want you involved.
那你打算怎么办呢?
What are you going to do then?
我有我的打算 我已经决定了
I’ve made my plans.
有什么打算 能不能告诉我
What are you going to do then?
连我你都不肯说?
Why won’t you tell me then?
我们俩从小一块儿长大
We grew up together.
十几年来 什么事你都先跟我膨量
We’ve confded in each other.
现在 怎么变了
Why have you changed?
我没变
I haven’t changed.
你没变 那你为什么不肯告诉我
Then why won’t you tell me?
你应该知道我是多么关心你
You must know how concerned I am.
你相不相信我像以前一样爱你
I love you as much as ever.
我信
I believe you.
那你不要多问
Then don’t ask questions.
你记不记得我们以前有很多计撾
Remember the many plans we had?
记得
I do.
我们希望继续师♥父♥的遗志
We hoped to continue Teacher’s cause
使精武门遍立天下
Fist all over the world so that legislation
我们有一个很温暖的家
and to have a happy family.
希望有两个孩子 一个男的一个女的
Two kids, a boy and a girl.
每天你回到馆里去教师弟们练武
Every day you’d teach kung fu
我在家里做家务
and I’d do the housework.
我天天到馆里接你出来
I’d come and fetch you
我们一块去接小孩子放学
and bring the kids home from school.
你说这个美玜会不会实现呢?
Can such a dream come true?
希望会啦
I hope so.
只要你真的不变
If you haven’t changed
我们这个玜会实现的
this may happen.
你了解我 根本不应该这么想
You mustn’t think that way.
你真是对我这么好
Do you really love me so much?
除了师♥父♥ 你比我的生命更重要
Besides Teacher, you mean most to me.
真的?
Really?
现在你可以告诉我 你怎么打算吗?
Will you tell me your plans now?
你为什么不说话?
Why won’t you speak?
你相信我吧 办完事我一定带你走
Trust me. I’ll take you away.
去哪儿去呀?
Where to?
去我们自己喜欢的地方
A place where our dreams will come true.
实现我们的理想
你认不认识一个姓胡的人?
Do you know anyone called Hu?
姓胡的?
Hu?
他跟师♥父♥的死有关系
He’s connected with Teacher’s death
那天来找事的那个翻译不是姓胡的吗?
Wasn’t that interpreter named Hu?
会不会跟他有关系?
Could he be the one?
馆长 不得了啦 出事了
Something terrible has happened!
你进来说
Come in.
什么事?
What is it?
你看报纸呀 吉翘先生的弟弟跟
Look at the papers. Mr. Yoshida’s brother