还是死的
No. Still dead.
这个帅哥是谁啊?
Well, gentlemen, doesn’t our young fella look fantastic?
废话少说,货呢
Okay, down to business. Drugs.
你有一堆,拿点来
You’ve got loads of them. Give them to me.
你要什么? 你有什么?
-Well, what do you want? -What have youse got?
红中、白板、摇♥头♥丸♥、古♥柯♥碱
Gobs, ups, downs, hash, black Moroccan A’s…
海♥洛♥因♥、安♥非♥他♥命♥、兴♥奋♥剂♥、迷幻药
heroin, Charlie, speeds, acids.
你好 给我一克… 还有大♥麻♥
-How you doing? -Okay, I think I’ll have a gram– – And grass.
给我一克古♥柯♥碱 把你手拿开
-I’ll have a gram of cocaine, please. -Get your hands off!
真是扫兴
You’re wrecking me buzz!

Fuck.
哈啰 你♥他♥妈♥的想干嘛?
-Hello. -What the fuck do you want?
那是妳男朋友? 对
-Was that your boyfriend there? -Yeah.
他人怎样? 他是个混♥蛋♥。关你屁事?
-What’s he like? -He’s an asshole. What do you care?
你今晚想干嘛?
What are you doing for the rest of the night?
关你屁事?
What’s it to you?
想不想去我家爽一下?
Do you want to come back to my flat for some coke and some sex?
好 好
-Okay. -Okay.
那是你的车? 开什么玩笑
-Is that your car, lads? -Are you joking?
谁会买♥♥那种女人开的车
We wouldn’t buy a car like that. It’s a fuckin’ woman’s car.
你来北区干嘛?
What are you doing hanging around the north side, Jonathan?
妳也知道,没干嘛
Oh, you know, this and that.
只是来逛街、买♥♥东西、参加我爸的葬礼
Bit of shoppin’. Seein’ the sights. Buryin’ me father.
真的?他死了?
Really? He’s dead?
他死了 怎么死的?
-He’s dead. -What did he die of?
喝挂的
He drank himself to death.
你伤心吗?
Are you heartbroken?
我反而高兴他可以一了百了
You know, I’m glad he finally got it together.
医生跟他说 你♥他♥妈♥的该戒酒
So the doctor says to him, “You’ve gotta stop your fuckin’ drinkin’.
你♥他♥妈♥的肝快不行了
Your liver’s gonna fuckin’ give in. Do you know what I’m sayin’?”
结果他还回家喝酒庆祝
So he goes home and he celebrates with a bottle of Bushmills.
厉害吧? 你开玩笑吧?
-Some way to go, eh? -Are you takin’ the piss?
我从来不拿死亡当玩笑 你在开玩笑
-I never joke about death. -You are takin’ the piss.
我有吗?
Am I?
等我一下,马上回来
Wait here. I’ll be back in a second.

Morning.
你哥比你帅
You’re not as cute as your brother.
谢谢
Thanks.
今天早上天气不错
It’s a beautiful morning out there, Mike.
她还在睡
She’s asleep.
葬礼还满隆重的
lt was a great funeral, wasn’t it?
你怎么搞的?没睡吗? 今天起得比较早
-What’s the matter? Have you slept? -Yeah, I went to bed early, yeah.
听着,我要把骨灰拿走
Listen, I want the ashes. I want to take them away.
你在说什么? 把那罐东西给我
-What are you talking about? -I want the fuckin’ urn thingy.
我要拿回家
I want to take it home with me.
一大早你在胡说什么?
What are you shiteing on about? It’s 5:00.
她还在睡,小声点
Mikey, she’s asleep. Come on.
我不可能给你的
I’m not gonna give you the urn, okay?
这样吧,你先去睡一下
Look. Why don’t you get a couple hours of sleep here…
然后我们一块吃早餐
and we’ll all have breakfast then, okay?
有煎饼吗?
Do you have pancakes?
有,我会帮你做
Yes, I will make you some–
他没事吧? 他不会有事的
-Is he gonna be all right? -Yeah, he’ll be fine.
他比前阵子要好,没事的
He’s been a lot better the last few months. He’ll be grand.
真是对不起
Listen, I’m sorry.
待会见,我们去兜兜风
We’ll see youse. We’re going for a spin.
拜托你下车
I’m gonna have to ask you to get out here.
什么?
What?
拜托你下车,对不起
I have to ask you to get out of the car, please. I’m sorry.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
不好意思,拜托你下车,对不起。
I have to ask you to get out of the car now. I’m sorry. Please.
你说真的
You’re serious.
你要是想自杀
If you wanna kill yourself…
照理说只要开辆敞篷车
you can’t really go wrong if you drive a convertible car…
以时速50英里冲下悬崖,保证一定成功
over a cliff at 50 miles an hour. That’s a sure thing.
可是我只弄断了小拇指
I broke my baby finger.
因为没系安全带
No seat belt.
警♥察♥说,我要是有系安全带
The police said if I had been wearing my seat belt…
就会弄断脖子
I would have broken my neck.
不想为了偷车去坐牢
Under the threat of a prison sentence for the stolen car…
我选择去精神病院当三个月的住院病人
l opted for three months as an inpatient… in a psychiatric hospital.
现在去疯人院最大的好处
The good thing about going into the madhouse right now…
就是可以在那边过圣诞节
is that my stay would run right over the Christmas season.
而且那也是我这辈子最大的心愿
But as long as I can remember, I wanted to spend Christmas…
在郊区的精神病院过圣诞
in a suburban mental institution.
你参加的团体咨♥询♥是小型的
The group session you’ll be attending is a small one.
一共有四个人,年纪都跟你差不多
It’s made up of four people about the same age as yourself.
他们已经来了快一个月
Most of them have been with us for a month or so…
而且表现得不错
and they’re doing quite well.
我保证你们一定处得来
I’ll sure you’ll all get on very well.
这是你的房♥间
Here’s your room.
好吧,就这间
Well, I’ll take it.
这边有一间为病人安排的娱乐室
There’s a special room for patients called the recreation room.
有安全的吸盘飞镖
You’ve got your velcro-tipped darts…
扑克牌、电视
cards, the telly…
跟只能煮温水的热水壶
and a kettle that stops boiling when the water is lukewarm…
这样你就不能把沸水倒在头上自杀
so you can’t kill yourself by pouring boiling water on your head.
你看那只小猫
Look at that animal.
是啊,很可爱
Yeah, he’s nice.
我以前养过猫
I had a cat once.
可是牠把头卡进
But it got its head stuck in a tin of cat food…
我放在流理台上的猫罐头
I’d left on the counter.
我到家才发现牠已经被卡了十个钟头
It was stuck for ten hours by the time I’d come back.
真可怜
I’m sorry.
牠一定很害怕
Must have been horrible for him.
被困在黑暗中
All that time in the dark…
挣扎着要呼吸…却一直撞壁
tryin’ to breathe… bumpin’ into walls.
真悲惨
That’s sad.
不过牠现在没事了
But he’s okay now.
只是比较容易紧张
Just a little edgy, but he’s fine.
待会见
I’ll see you later.
这是干嘛用的?
What’s that for, lads?
谢了
Thanks.
你不想说话?
You don’t feel like talking?
好,那…
Okay,well…
今天就到此为止
We’ll leave it for today.
我的咨♥询♥时间是每星期二、四
My therapy sessions are at 12:00…
中午12点,在13号♥房♥
every Tuesday and Thursday in room 13.
你必须要参加
You’re required to attend.
我今天早上看过你的资料
I’ve been through your file this morning.
你父亲的事我很遗憾
I’m sorry about your father.
你在7点半就被叫醒
You’re woken at 7:30 sharp.
在刚刚睡了一个钟头之后
A good hour after you got to sleep.
等一下,你为什么穿便服
Excuse me. Why are you dressed like that?
什么? 为什么穿便服?
-What? -Why are you dressed like that?
你说什么? 你是不是住院病人?
-What are you talking– -You’re an inpatient, aren’t you?
照规定,你只能穿睡衣
No civvies, Pj’s only.
去换下来
Get out of your clothes.
真是无比舒适啊…
There really is nothing as comfortable as wearing secondhand pajamas…
穿一个矮子的旧睡衣…
thatbelonged to a very short person.
费格医生的办公室是不是往这个方向?
Excuse me. Is the way to Dr. Figure’s office?
对,穿过那些蓝色门就到了
Yeah. You’re in the right direction. Head through those blue doors.
二楼最后一间,再见
He’s at the end of the corridor on the second floor. Good-bye.
妳好 你好
-Hello. -Hello.
你们是这边的病人?
Are you two patients here?
我们是医生
No, we’re doctors.
那就待会见
Okay. I’ll see youse.
我喜欢妳的拖鞋 谢谢
-I like your slippers. -Thanks.
它们会咬人吗?
Do they bite?
不知道,你怎么不伸手过来试试?
I don’t know. Why don’t you put your hand down there and find out?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!