Home 中国香港电影 精武门(1972)

精武门(1972)

0
精武门(1972)

我告诉你 不管有没有证据
Proof or not proof
也要把陈真交出来
I want him!
你要是不交的话 我就通知领♥事♥馆♥
Or I’ll report you to the consulate!
你要是这么说 不是使我们都难做吗
You’re making it difficult for us.
如果你们巡捕房♥不管也不要紧
Then I’ll handle this myself.
我自己来管
告诉你我有我的办法对付他
I have ways of handing this.
好 我尽我的力量去做
All right, I’ll do my best
他们这一去 我看也没有用
They’re gone. They won’t get anywhere.
他们中国人到底还是中国人
Chinese are Chinese, after all.
我们先去领♥事♥馆♥备案
We’ll report to the consulate first.
准备随时去抓人
Catching people ready
新报
The papers. . .
日本人真不讲道理 迫着我交陈真
They’re forcing me to deliver Chen.
上海这么大 让我上哪儿去找呀?
How can I find him in this big city?
算了吧 老大 做一天和尚撞一天钟
Forget it.
咱们还是到精武馆走一趟吧
We’ll go to Ching Wu School.
事情越来越严重
Things are getting worse.
他连日本翻译都敢杀 这还像话吗?
Chen has killed the Japanese interpreter.
他不是为难日本人 是跟我过不去
He’s taking us on too.
我吃这巡捕房♥的饭 你们是我应该怎么办?
I eat this rice station, you are how should I do?
探长 我们实在找不到他
We really can’t find him.
你叫我们有什么办法?
What are we to do?
探长 全上海都知道你是很够义气的
Everyone knows you’re a fair man.
我们怎么敢在你面前耍花样
We wouldn’t dare lie to you.
我们真的不知道他躲在哪儿
We don’t know where he’s hiding.
咱们大家都是外头跑跑的
We’ve looked all around.
别说话不说在前头
Do not speak do not speak in front
要是你们真不把人交出来
You must hand him out
日本人不是好惹的
You know the Japanese can be tough.
到那时候 真的把你们的门封了
If they close down your school
把你们都拉到巡捕房♥里去
and arrest you
那个滋味可不是好受的
you’ll find it really tough.
探长 你就是真的把我们抓起来
Even if you arrest us now,
我们也没有办法 我们实在不知道呀
we still can’t tell you what we don’t know.
好 我可说的都跟你们说清楚了
I’ve made things clear anyway.
还有一天的时间
There’s one more day left.
你们最好把人交出来
Please hand him out
日本人可不是好惹的
The Japanese aren’t kids.
到时候我真的抓人
Don’t blame me for taking you in.
你们就别怪我 走
you do not blame me , go
事情真的很严重了
It’s really serious.
你们说我们该怎么办?
What are we to do?
大♥师♥哥 不用找五师弟了
Let’s stop looking for Chen.
找到了他也让他去送死
If we find him, we’re sending him to his death.
我看他们敢把我们怎么样?
They won’t dare touch us.
为了他一个人连累得大家都吃官司
So many are suffering because of him.
吃官司就官司
Let’s go to jail if we must.
我们总不能不讲义气的
大♥师♥哥
Captain!
请你上来 我有话要跟你说
I want to talk to you.
什么事?
What is it?
我想问如果他们真的找不到五师哥
If they really can’t find Chen
对精武馆的人是不是很麻烦?
will it cause the school much trouble?
当然 这租界地方全是日本人的势力
Yes, the Japanese are influential in Shanghai
封精武馆的门大有可能
They may well close down the school.
要是他们找到了五师哥 会怎么样呢
What if they found Chen?
那是准死无疑
He’ll surely be killed.
我们怎么能让他找到呢
How can we let them found him out?
可是不知道他躲到哪儿去了
I wonder where he’s hiding.
一定要找到他 让他快点离开上海
We must find him and tell him to escape.
我……
I…
你什么?
You what?
你是不是知道他在哪儿?
You know where he is?
这是跟五师弟性命有关的事情
It is a matter of life or death.
你若是知道 可别瞒我
If you know, tell me.
我知道他晚上在哪儿
I know where he is at night.
那么他现在在哪儿?
Where is he now?
电♥话♥坏了吗?我是电♥话♥公♥司♥派来的
I’m from the telephone company.
怎么现在才来 我催了你们好几次
What took you so long?
公♥司♥刚刚通知我 我马上就来了
I just got my orders.
好好好 跟我来吧 跟我来吧
OK!come with me , come with me
在那边
There
你不要老是看呀 快点呀
Don’t just stand there, hurry up!
里面还有一架 跟我来
There’s another one inside.
你在这儿等一等
Wait here.
馆长在吗?修理电♥话♥的人来了
The telephone man is here.
馆长 是来修理电♥话♥的
Master, it’s the telephone man.
进来
Come in!
叫他来
Tell him to come in.
过来 过来
Come here.
馆长 修理电♥话♥的人来了
Chief, it’s the telephone man.
去吧
Go on.
我真想找到陈真
I am dying to find Chen
跟他比一比 看看他有多大本事
and see just how good he is.
陈真的本事 不只是他的迷踪拳
It’s not only his Fist of Fury.
他出招之快 摸都摸不着
He moves like lightning.
我看不用再比了,只有对精武馆施舧手
We’ll concentrate on Ching Wu School.
等一等 慢慢再说
Wait! Slowly that
行了
Ok.
你的意思怎么样?
What do you suggest?
斩草除根 把精武馆的人统统杀掉
Just wipe everyone out.
杀这么多人你不怕出事吗?
How about the consequences?
租界地方 全是我们日本人的势力
We’re the International Settlement.
我们只要不留下证据
As long as we leave no evidence
明知道是我们做的 他们也没有办法
nobody can prove a thing.
好 今天晚上 你派人去干 要做得干净一点
Send someone tonight, do a clean job.

Yes, sir!
怎么不在呢?
Why isn’t he here?
大家四面找找看
Look around.
陈真…五师哥…
Chen. . .
不晓得跑到哪儿去了
I wonder where he could have gone?
咱们在这儿等他一会
Let’s wait for him.
到哪儿去了呢?
Where could he be?
到哪儿去呢?
I wonder…
云吞面
Won ton noodle
我来这里找你们的馆长 为师♥父♥报仇
I’m here to avenge my teacher.
不关你们的事 走 走
It’s none of your business. Get out!

Scram!

Scram!
站住 你是干什么的?
Hold it! Who are you?
我就是陈真 找你们的馆长
I’m Chen. I want your master.
陈真?
Chen?
让我来对付他
Let me take care of him.
师妹 师妹
Li-erh!
二师弟 二师弟……
Yao Chang!
怎么回事 这谁干的?
What happened? Who did it?
是日……日本人
The Japanese.
我们还有的人呢?
What about the others?
有没有逃掉的?
Any survivors?
全……
Everyone…
二师弟 师弟……
Yao Chang!
大♥师♥哥 耀昌还有得救
He might yet pull through.
查查看 有救的扶他们起来
Help those who have a chance.
我们到楼上看
We’ll go upstairs and see
去看看里面有没有活的
if there are any survivors.
大♥师♥哥 一个活的也没有
None, Captain.
我怎么对得起师♥父♥呢?
I’m unworthy of Teacher!
我怎么对得起师♥父♥呢?
I’m unworthy of Teacher!
大♥师♥哥 他们死得这么惨
They died so horribly.
我们……我们怎么办呢?
What are we going to do?