我来迟了
I’m late.
陈先生 你赶回来了
Mr Chen, good of you to rush back.
其他人呢?
Where is everybody?
今天出殡 都送殡去了
They’ve all gone to the funeral.
拿把伞给我
Take along an umbrella.
师♥父♥ 师♥父♥……
Teacher!
陈真 陈真
Chen!
师♥父♥已经死了
Teacher’s beyond hearing.
陈真 陈真
Chen!
你怎么这么昏
What’s the matter with you?
你们先把他抬回武官让他休息下
Take him back for a rest.
吃点泡饭吧
Have some porridge!
你两天不吃东西怎么行呢
You haven’t eaten in two days.
师♥父♥过世了 你心里的痛苦我明白
Teacher’s dead. I know how you feel
可是你这么折磨自己
But it hurts me to see you like this.
你有没有想到我心里的感觉
你听我说 吃点好吗?
Please, eat something.
他还不肯吃东西?
He still refuses to eat?
大♥师♥哥 你劝劝他
Talk to him.
你怎么不吃东西 自己身体要紧嘛
Why won’t you eat?
师♥父♥去世了 大家都很难过
We all feel sad over his death
这是没办法的事情 你要看开点
but we must live on.
胃病会不会死人?
Can ulcers kill a man?
师♥父♥起头是胃病 后来又转了感冒了
He had ulcers but died of pneumonia.
感冒会不会死人?
Can that kill a man?
你要告诉我 师♥父♥到底怎么死的
How did he die?
医生的确是这么说
The doctor said he died of pneumonia.
师♥父♥是胃病转感冒死的
Master is the stomach flu to death
我不信
I don’t believe it.
师♥父♥平时身体这么好 他怎么会死……
He was in perfect health.
他一定死得好冤枉
Something must have happened.
五师弟 你冷静一点
Calm yourself.
关于师♥父♥的死 我们也在怀疑
We’ve all been thinking about it.
为了师♥父♥的一世英名
But we mustn’t be rash.
我们不可以乱说 只有暗中调查
We’re investigating quietly.
我一定要调查清楚
I must find out the truth.
那是当然
Of course. It’s our duty too.
不只你一个 这是我们大家的责任
明天是师♥父♥的头七
Many will come to pay their respects tomorrow.
一定有很多客人来
Must have a lot of guests to
你要振作一点 先去休息吧
You must stay calm. Get some rest.
霍公元甲是我们武术界的一代宗师
Ho Yuan chia was a great instructor.
他平生的侠义行为 数之不尽
He was a champion of the weak.
这是人所共知的
Everyone knows that.
我与元甲兄相交三十年
I’ve known him for 30 years.
令我最钦佩的
I admire him for founding Ching Wu school.
就是他创办精武馆的刻苦精神
He is the founder of the hard martial arts spirit essence
他经过千辛万苦 在全国奔走
He travelled all over the country
耗去他所有的财产 他的心力
using up all his money and energy.
甚至于他的生命
He even sacrificed his life.
我记得他常常说的几句话
I remember what he used to say:
也就是他创立精武馆的宗旨
He founded Ching Wu School
他说人学武ue117 主要是健体强身
to strengthen body and mind
并不是好勇斗狠
not to win over others.
他反对有派别之分
He was against conflict among schools.
他希望所有武术界的人 大家团结一致
He hoped all of us would be of one heart,
强身爱国
to be strong and love the country.
我觉得我们应该
We must remember his words
永远记住霍大侠这个遗训
Always remember the heroes of the teachings of Huo
依照他的宗旨 把国术发扬光大
and develop martial arts accordingly.
使我们每一个中国人
So that every Chinese will be strong
都有一副强健的身体
Have a strong physical
为社会服务 为国家争光
to serve the community and the country
为我们的下一代谋幸福
as well as the future generations.
现在精武馆刚有了成就
He died too soon after Ching Wu School began.
不幸他就离我们而去了
Unfortunately he has left us
想到他对武术界的贡献
He contributed so much to martial arts.
跟那些行侠仗义的事迹
With the admirable deeds of those who
真是令人惋惜
We have lost a great man.
我们现在向霍大侠致敬
Our respects to Master Ho!
请大家默哀三分钟
Let us have 3 minutes’ silence.
请碪名
Please sign in.
我们来得正是时候啊
We’re just in time.
您是……?
You’re. . .?
我姓胡 是虹口道场
I’m the interpreter for Hung Kiu School’s Mr. Hu
铃木宽馆长的翻译
Suzuki, director of the translation of broad
我代表他给你们送点东西来
I’ve brought something for you.
你们几位有什么事吗?
What is it?
铃木宽馆长派我给你们送点东西来
Chief Ling Mu Kuan sent me.
东亚病夫?
Sick Man of East Asia!
这是什么意思?
What do you mean by that?
什么意思 那还不简单吗?
It’s very simple.
我们都知道你们练武的全在这儿
We know you’re training here.
我们馆长特地送这封号♥给你们
The name is a gift from our master.
我请问你是不是中国人?
Are you Chinese?
我这个中国人跟你们这些中国人不同
Yes, but I’m different from you.
用不着不服气 我们是怕者不来
Calm down. I wouldn’t be here if I were scared.
明知你们这些练武的都在这儿
I know you are all here.
我是存心来向你们挑战的
I’ve come to challenge you.
怎么样?有那位出来跟我这两个比比
Well? Who’ll step out?
家祺
Chia Chi
大家让开……让开
Step back!
我的两个朋友要向大家领教
My friends here are eager for a duel.
哪位有种的请出来试一试
Who will satisfy them?
平时你们练武练得像真一样
You have trained hard
现在都缩着头不敢说话了
but now you dare not speak out.
怎么没有人敢出来呀?
What’s happened to your courage?
不许动手 这位先生……?
Hold it, you’re. . .?
我姓胡 应叫我胡翻译
I’m Hu, the interpreter.
胡先生 家师的遗训
Our teacher told us
我们练武只是为了强心强身
to train for physical fitness
不是跟人争强斗气
but not for fights.
所以精武馆弟♥子♥不会出来跟人家比试
Our school won’t fight you.
那你们是认遏了
Then you’re conceding defeat.
有人打得过我
If anyone can defeat me,
我把东亚病夫四个字吃了
I’ll eat those words
我们日本朋友说只要有人打得过他们
Listen to my Japanese friends.
他们情愿把东亚病夫四个字吃下去
They’ve issued a challenge.
怎么样?有人敢出来吗?
Well? Anyone care to try?
精武馆的人不敢出来
If the Ching Wu people won’t fight
你们别的门派的人也可以出来试试呀
how about the other schools?
怎么?你也想……
Well? You want to. . .
小伙子 用不着不服气
Don’t be mad, kid
你们这些东亚病夫是没有用的
You’re all useless sick men of Asia
陈真 不要动火
Chen, stay calm.
怎么不说话呀 有种的动手呀
Why won’t you speak up?
告诉你们 有种的统统给我放马出来
You can all attack together.
虹口道场的人随时候较
We shall always oblige.
太不像话了……这不是太欺负人吗?
It’s too much, too much!
大♥师♥哥 你为什么不让我们打他
Why won’t you let us fight?
以我的脾气 我也要打他
I wanted to fight too
可是师♥父♥说过不许我们惹祸
but Teacher told us not to get in trouble.
你找谁?
Who do you want?
找你们馆长铃木宽
Your chief, Hiroshi Suzuki
馆长不在 你找他有什么事吗?
He’s not here. What is it?
有点东西还给他
I have something to return to him
好小子 有种
Punk, you got a nerve.
我是精武门最窝囊的徒弟
I’m the worst of Ching Wu students.
我想试试日本拳头的味道
I want to try your Japanese martial arts.
我想你活得不耐烦了
You must be tired of living!
今天老子来教训你
I learned today to your

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!