杰西,你没事吧?我很好!
Jesse, are you okay? I’m okay!
过来!
Come on!
伸手,我们要拉住你!
Reach up We’re gonna grab you!
把手给我,脚上来
That’s it. Foot up.
你干什么去了?
What were you doing?
我爱你
I love you.
你救了他的命,威利,谢谢你
You saved his life, Willy Thank you.
谢谢,宝贝!那是你最好的朋友
Thanks, boy! That’s the best friend you ever had.
绝对
I’ll say.
走吧,宝贝
Go on, boy.
没事,我很好
It’s okay. I’m okay.
它为什么不走?
How come he won’t go?
我不知道,杰西
I don’t know, Jess.
我爱你
I love you.
再见
Bye
再见,威利,再见 威利
Bye, Willy. So long, Willy.
再见
Bye
靠边停,兰多夫!
Pull alongside. Randolph!
我的天哪,亲爱的,看哪!
Oh, my God, honey, look! Hey!
杰西?
Jesse?
内蒂安,杰西没事了!你没事了!
Nadine, Jesse’s okay! You’re okay!
你们好吗?内蒂安,你好吗?
Are you all right? Nadine, you okay?
是的,我很好,好,我们走
Yeah, I’m okay. Okay, let’s go.
伙计们,你们成功了,是啊,我做到了
Guys, you made it. Yeah, I got him.
非常感谢,谢谢!哦,太棒了!
Thank you very much. Thank you! Oh, my gosh!
这样吧,兰多夫,我们离开这!
Got them, Randolph. Let’s get out of here!
到了,非常感谢!
Here you go. Thanks a lot!
谢谢,伙计们!欢迎你们!
Thank you, guys! You’re welcome!
真高兴你们平安无事!
I’m so glad you’re okay!
你看什么看?
What are you looking at?
你看什么看?
What are you looking at?
给你这个
This is for you.
这是什么?
What is it?
什么东西?
What the heck?
妈妈?
Mom?
出了一次小意外,但是…
It had a little accident, but…
我把它粘好了
I taped it back together.
谢谢
Thanks
她经常谈到你
She talked about you all the time.
她感觉很后悔
She felt bad about what happened.
谢谢你
Thank you.
她爱你
She loved you.
那你认为如何?
So, what do you think?
我认为把他们分开太不近情理了
I think it’d be a shame to break up a set.
鱼都去哪了?小不点呢?
Where are the fish? Where’s Littlespot?
小不点,露娜和威利,已经回到它们妈妈的身边去了
Littlespot, Luna and Willy are back with their mom.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
我知道
I know.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!