Was,
她一直是我们中的一员
but she’s always been one of us.
给他们点时间
Let’s give them a minute.
得对付肖的同伙们了
Let’s go process Shaw and his crew.
要写的报告
I’ve never looked more
这辈子都写不完了
forward to filling out paperwork in my life.
我不知道该怎么跟你说
Look, I don’t even know how to say this to you,
但这一切都因我而起
but everything that’s happened here is because of me.
都怪我你才落到如此境地
I’m the one that put you undercover…
别这么说
Stop.
我虽然之前的事都不记得了
I may not remember anything,
但是我确定我自己的一点
but I know one thing about myself.
那就是没有人能强迫我做我不想做的事
Nobody makes me do anything I don’t want to.
这之后的下一段冒险你想去哪儿
So, what’s our next adventure after this?
我们一起度过如何
How about we stay in one place?
你想去哪儿
Where are you thinking?
东京
Tokyo.
我们总是聊到东京
We always talk about Tokyo.
就去东京吧
Tokyo it is.
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
你怎么会知道
How did you know that
那有辆车会接住我们
there would be a car there to break our fall?
我不知道
I didn’t.
有时你只需依靠信念
Some things you just have to take on faith.
托雷多
Hey, Toretto!
你来听一下
You need to hear this.
你们不会真以为你们赢了吧
You guys really think you’ve won.
就是你们崇尚的忠诚
This code you live by,
让你们到现在都搞不清状况
it’s the very reason why you weren’t even in the game.
我跟你说过我会做什么
I told you exactly what I was gonna do
如果你不退出 托雷多
if you didn’t walk away, Toretto.
快走
Go!
但是你不听
But you didn’t listen.
我说过我随时能摧毁你们
I told you I can reach out and break you whenever I want.
而且我已经做到了
And I have.
快下来
Come on.
-不 快走 -不
– Go. – No!
也许你该给米娅打个电♥话♥
Maybe you should call Mia.
-米娅 -布莱恩
– Mia? – Brian!
放开我
Let me go!
这笔交易算是成交了吧
So, this is how it’s gonna go down.
乖乖帮我把手铐解开
You’re gonna cut me loose from these cuffs,
把芯片交给我
you’re gonna hand me the chip,
放我安全出去 不许跟踪我
I’m gonna walk out of here and you’re not gonna follow.
你开什么玩笑
You must be joking.
看看他的表情
Look at his face.
问问他我是不是在开玩笑
Ask him if I’m joking.
一名人♥质♥的安危无法和百万市民匹敌
One hostage does not outweigh the threat to millions.
抱歉 这对我来说没影响
I’m sorry, but this changes nothing.
可是对我们有
It changes everything.
你命令你的人退下
You tell your men to stand down.
退下
Stand down.
托雷多
Toretto,
我需要你明白
I need you to know,
我们让他带着芯片出了那扇门的一刻
the moment we let him walk out that door with that chip,
“撤销””赦免”什么的
words like “Amnesty” And “Pardon”
可就都没了
walk out with him.
我们生来就跟这个没缘分
Those words went out the day we were born.
走吧 宝贝儿
Coming, babe?
当然
Of course.
我可不想错过这个
I wouldn’t miss it for the world.
像我刚刚说的
Like I said,
你永远赢不了这场游戏
you were never in the game.
很快我们还会见面的
If I see you on the horizon,
我会打电♥话♥叫他们别弄死那女的
I’ll make the call and the girl’s dead.
托雷多的妹妹怎么办
So, what about Toretto’s sister?
留着她没用了
There’s no need for her anymore.
我刚刚把这片区域发出的信♥号♥♥都锁定了
I just jammed every signal up and down the spectrum.
我们出发
Let’s move.
我和你们一起去
I’m coming with you.
这家伙到底想往哪里跑
Where the hell does this dude think he’s going?
他被困在这个军事基地了
We’re on an army base, he’s trapped.
你个乌鸦嘴能闭上吗
Wow, you just had to open your mouth.
现在我们有个大飞机要对付
Now we got a big- ass plane to deal with.
不只是架飞机 简直是个星球
That ain’t a plane. That’s a planet.
打开货舱门
如果肖上飞机逃了你妹妹就死定了
She’s as good as dead if Shaw gets away on that plane.
我们不会让他逃走的
Then we don’t let him get away.
我们现在就搞定他们
Let’s end this thing.
不飙宁死
Ride or die.
不飙宁死
Ride or die.
让他们起飞
Tell them to take off!
起飞 起飞
已经超载了 我们要提速
宝贝 送我到机翼下面
Babe, get me under the wing.
如果我能击中副翼 就能阻止它起飞
If I can hit that flap, we can keep it from taking off.
你小心点
You be careful.
这就是我们的工作
This is who we are.
该死
Shit!
外面发生什么事了
握紧方向盘
Grab the wheel!

Dom!
走啊
Go!
快走
Come on. Let’s go.
先进车里
Get in the car.
够起飞速度了
那就起飞吧
发生什么事了 你击中了飞机
What happened? Did you hit the flap?
你最好系好安全带
You should buckle up right now.

What?
站错队了 婊♥子♥
Wrong team, bitch.
该死
Shit.
我抓住你了
I got you.
他们击中了副翼
他们要把我们拖垮了
抬高 抬高
泰吉
Tej!
保持这个速度
Keep her steady!
-快走 飞机要坠毁了 -走
– We gotta move, it’s going down! – Go!
走 现在
Go, now!
快跳 快跳
Come on, let’s move, move, move!
跳呀
Come on!

Dom!
吉赛尔呢
Where’s Gisele?
吉赛尔去哪儿了
Where’s Gisele?
就是这东西值十几亿
So this is worth billions, huh?
没错 就是它
Yes, it is.
开个价吧 唐
Name your price, Dom.
1327.
这次别烧焦了
Don’t burn it this time. Please?
我什么时候烧焦过
I never go and burn it, man.
有好吃的
Good food.
空气质量不好 交通状况也很差
The air quality here is lousy, the traffic is bad,
但我觉得你会喜欢这地方
but I think you’ll learn to like this place.
你都有自己的车♥库♥了
Yeah, and here you’ve got your own garage
你可以和老爹一起改车了
so you can build a car with Daddy.
我们一起来改车吗
We’ll be building a car?
第一辆车最好是道奇Charger 杰克
First car better be a Charger, Jack.
日产跑车
是天际才对
You mean Skyline.
我说过他是托雷多家的人
Like I said, he’s a Toretto.
宝宝都凌乱了
You’re confusing the kid.
米娅 你就这么由着他吗
Mia, you’re gonna let him get away with this?
你真要这样吗
You’re really going to do it?
去东京
Tokyo.
我还有事要处理
Yeah, it’s just something I gotta do.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!