那还用说。不过你看我应该只能看到一个线框框吧
A really hot line segment.
但是是十分性感的线框框哦
So listen, sweety pie. I was thinking maybe we should take this to the next step.
宝贝,我觉得我俩很适合进一步交往
Oh really?
你真这样想的?
Yes. Coleen…
当然了。科琳…
Would you be moved in with by me?
你愿意跟我一起住吗?
Way to go!This is great! Hooray!
做得很好啊! 太棒了! 万岁!
You’re moving in with with her? Why can’t she move in with us?
为什么是你搬出去,而不是她搬进来?
I can just crawl up under the foot of the bed.
大不了我睡床底下好了
Listen up, everyone!
各位,注意了!
I know you’ve all been extremely worried about the cosmic anomaly.
最近你们都为宇宙出现异常而担惊受怕
Know what? Alright.
你说什么? 就当是那么会事好了
There’s good news. We’re all going to learn more about it at a scientific conference.
我带来了个好消息:即将召开科幻 大会对异常状况进行研究分♥析♥
高等图书研习会
斯蒂芬·威廉姆·霍金(Stephen William Hawking)
当代最重要的广义相对论和宇宙论家
他证明了黑洞的面♥积♥定理,被称为在世的最伟大的科学家,“宇宙之父”
本片里为霍金的头配音的正是霍金本人
Welcome. I’m the pickled head of Stephen Hawking
欢迎各位,我是斯蒂芬霍金的头
on a way cool rocket.
驾着拉风的火箭。
“Black Hole” Hawking? Wow! If I knew I was gonna meet you, I would have done something with my hair.
讲黑洞的霍金? 早知道要见到您, 我就好好整整我的头发了
You should have.
你确实该整了。
And in conclusion,
总而言之,
I understand nothing about the anomaly after cashing a huge cheque I’ve got for writing a book about it.
尽管我写了本关于此次异象的书, 并因此兑现了巨额的支票,但我对该现象仍然一无所知。
I know this anomaly is terrifying
我知道这次异象很可怕
but as scientists is it not our sworn duty to seek out knowledge?
但是探寻其背后的知识不正是科学家们应尽的职责嘛?
Even at the cost of our very lives?
就算为此付出我们的生命不也是应该的吗?
No.
不是
I say you must mount an expedition to the anomaly forthwith!
我提议立刻派遣一支队伍实地考察
I agree!
我同意!
Wernstrom!
沃斯托姆!
Professor Farnswoth is correct. Only a manned mission can…
法兹沃斯教授说得对,只有派”人”实地考察才能…
Don’t listen to that crackpot!
不要听那个疯子的!
But I’m agreeing with you!
但这回我赞成了啊!
I’ll make you eat those words you moron!
我到时候会让你食言的,蠢货!
I volunteer to lead the expedition.
我自愿领导此次考察。
I have a squad of graduate students eager to risk their lives for a letter of recommendation.
我手下有一队十分 乐意拿性命换推荐信的毕业生。
Your squad sucks bosons! My team is twice as qualified and three times as expendable!
你的队伍真烂。 我的手下不光精明能干,还更加不怕牺牲!
Yeah!
对极了!
Oh, tough talk for someone with only one field’s medal.
就拿过一个领域的奖,还好意思吹?
Wernstrom, I…
沃斯托姆,我……
I didn’t know I could do that.
我不知道是否该派遣考察队。
Now quiet down and settle this like men of science.
现在不要争了,用科学家的方式来处理这个问题吧。
Very well.
哎,好吧
Let Deathball begin!
开始死亡竞技吧!
死亡球竞技场
Go Planet Express!
星际快递加油!
Go even more my team!
不许给我丢脸!
Leela, header!
莉拉, 用头顶!
Who-hoo, Bust those balls!
加油,搞掂那些球!
Hooray, we’re equally good!
万岁,又打平了!
Come on, Bender, your gandmother can push harder than that.
班德,你倒是加把力呀! 你的奶奶都可以做到的!
No crap! My mother was a bulldozer.
那不废话嘛! 我奶奶是推土机
And thus metal man defeated meat men. The end.
最终,机器人还是打败了人类
Come here, winner.
赢家,来这来这
Come here, loser.
输家,到这来
Colleen, what are you doing?
Colleen,你这是干吗呐?
My face is over here.
我的脸明明在这啊
This is my boyfriend, silly.
木头,这是我男朋友
I thought I was your boyfriend.
难道我不是你男朋友吗?
You are.
你当然是了
Well how can you have two boyfriends?
你怎么可以同时有2个男朋友呢?
Oh, I dont. I have five.
哪只有两啊?有五个!
Fry, meet Chew, Bold and Dulu and Shlomo.
弗莱, 这几位是周, Bold,Dulu和Shlomo
Shlomo and Indulu will help move your stuff to my apartments tonight.
Shlomo和Indulu 会帮你搬家的
Welcome to the relationship, buddy.
欢迎加入我们,伙计
There’s my butterscotch!
那是我的奶油糖!
Congratulations, Deathballers! We won the right to explore the anomaly.
祝贺你们,勇士们。我们赢得了去探险的权利
What? I thought I was playing for my freedom.
什么?我以为是在为”我的自♥由♥”而战呢
Noo.
当然不是了
Now, I’ve often said good news when sending you on the mission of extreme danger.
平时我让你们去送死时,总会说任务很安全
So when I said this anomaly is dangerous you can’t imagine how dangerous I really think it is.
这回我说很危险,你们应该 无法想象到底有多危险了吧
Not dangerous at all?
是一点都不危险吗?
Yeah, actually quite dangerous indeed.
不,其实是相当危险的
Oh, that is quite dangerous.
那就是相当相当危险喽?
Indeed.
没错
Now stop shilly-shallying.
别像胆小鬼一样问来问去了。
Prep the ship and line up for your free fly coffee-enemas
检查 飞船,整队准备飞行咖啡灌肠。
Warning. The enema you about to enjoy is extremely hot.
注意,您将要享用的灌肠剂异常火热。
I don’t know what to do, Leela.
我不知道该怎么办,莉拉。
Should I move in with Colleen and her four other boyfriends?
我该不该搬去跟科琳还有她的其他四个男友一起住?
What you gonna do? Sleep in a big pile like hamsters?
你还真打算搬过去?像旅鼠一样挤在一起睡吗?
No, it’s not like that. Everyone gets they own room and shelf and refrigerator.
不是那样的,每个人都有自己的房♥间和冰箱
Take the deal, Fry.
去吧,弗莱。
If there’s delicious cake, isn’t it better to hug one slice then not all?
万一那有好吃的蛋糕,能分上一块总比一口都吃不到强吧?
Even if four other guys eat four other slices and they’re all frosting their sweaty naked bodies all against the cake.
还把 自己的身子粘在蛋糕上,也该去啊
就算另外四个人吃了自己的份,
就算另外四个人吃了自己的份,还把 自己的身子粘在蛋糕上,也该去啊
Only one thing matters, Fry. Do you really love Colleen, like I love my little Squeezle?
弗莱,你只要问自己是不是真的爱科琳, 就像我爱我的”挤挤乐”一样就行了
Yeah. I do love her.
那还用问,我当然爱她了
(Suffocatingly) Then things will work out.
既然如此一切都会好起来的
Double espresso for Phillip Fry?
弗莱,来取特浓咖啡
Sorry, I’m not goin’ on the mission. I’m movin’ in with Colleen.
很抱歉,我不参加考察了。我要搬去与科琳一起住
I’ll just take that to go.
我还是带走喝好了
高档人类住♥宅♥2487栋
Yay! Welcome to your new home.
太棒了,欢迎到你的新家
Thanks Colleen. And listen, I’m sorry I got jealous before. I’m just happy to be here with you.
谢谢。很抱歉,之前我有点嫉妒。 但是只要跟你在一起,我就会很开心
Want a slice of delicious cake?
想吃蛋糕吗?
Ahh.. The anomaly!
啊噢..异象!
It is so .. anomalus.
果然很……异象!
I’m feeling dread deep in my dreads.
太惊人了!
Wernstrom!
怎么是你个混帐!
Yes. And I’m afraid I have distrubing news about the anomaly, you see.
你以为是谁?我带来了关于异常点的坏消息
How did you get this number? Hermes, hang up on him in the rudest possible manner.
你怎么知道我号♥的?赫米斯,用最粗鲁的方式把电♥话♥挂掉。
Yes, sir.
遵命,先生
No, not the crack slam!
别,别用屁♥股♥墩!
Ah, my life rocks. I’ve got good wine, five sweethearts and today I was promoted to Chief of Police.
我的生活简直太棒了。我有美酒,有五个爱我 的男朋友,而且今天我升职 当了警♥察♥署署长
Here is to you.
我敬你一杯
Me?
是敬我吗?
No, Colleen. I’m makin’ a romantic toast.
我敬的是Colleen,我是想来点浪漫的
Sorry.
抱歉
– You have the most beautiful eyes – Thank you.
-你有最动人的眼睛 -谢谢
I’m not talking to you.
我又不是在跟你讲!
Then I’m not talking to you either.
我有跟你讲话啦?!
Will everyone be quiet a little? I wanna hear what he has to say.
大家安静点好不好? 我想听他到底想说什么
Thank you.
谢谢
Not you, you farshtinkener. You’re just thinking she likes caveman from the stupid ages.
我没跟你讲话,臭烘烘的长毛男。 你以为她真喜欢原始时代来的穴居人啊?
Oh, look who is talking. You just here because she got matsu-fever.
哟哟哟,你还好意思讲类。你搬这 来还不是因为她喜欢上了妈祖文化
So, what the explanation for you? Moron-fever? (Laughs)
那你呢,难道她喜欢傻蛋吗?
Enough, all of you. I love you. Most people on this world don’t have what we have. Let’s just be gratefull, okay?
够了,别吵了,我爱你们所有人。 地球上大多数人都没条件享受我们 享受的东西,我们应该感恩才对啊
Yea,you’re right.
没错 你说得对 太有道理了
So, uh, Colleen, you look really nice.
不管怎么说,科琳,你真的很漂亮哦
Oh, thanks, I got dressed-up for my date.
谢谢,我刚打扮了下,好去约会
There here is. Don’t wait up.
他到了。别熬夜等我哦
That’s it. I thought I was okay with this, but I’m not. I’m breaking up with you.
我受够了!我一直以为我能忍♥受这 一切,但是我错了。我要跟你分手
Me?
我吗?
Why are we risking our lives? Can we just send a robotic drone?
我们干吗要冒生命危险啊?派个低级机器人去不就行了吗?
What’s everybody looking at me for?
干吗这样看我?
Ohh, Let’s send a robot to exploit it, cause you always can buy another one for 20 bucks.
送机器人去就行了,大不了花20块钱再买♥♥个是吧?
Really?
20块钱?
Well, it’s 30 bucks,and there’s a $10 mail-in rebate.
其实原价是30块钱,但有10块的折扣优♥惠♥
When the League of Robots hear about this, they won’t be pleased. Oh you’ll pay, my darlings.
如果”机器人联盟”知道了,你们就 死定了。乖乖等死吧,你们这帮混♥蛋♥
The League of Robots does not exist, tinman. It’s just a cartoon for babies.
‘机器人联盟”根本就不存在,一号♥ 探险队员,那就个卡♥通♥片
Oh yeah? Then how can when I was a kid, I have a whole stickerbook of them. Answer that with your patience logic.
当真?那为什么我还是个小孩的时候,就有他们 的全套收藏卡片呢?你倒解释解释看啊!
Bender to crew: I have reached the gateway to another universe.
班德向您报到,我已经到达了去另一个宇宙的入口

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!