Gotta be ready before nightfall.
天黑前要弄好
Okay, keep moving.
好了 继续
Put a watch on the ridge.
山上需要警戒
And the tree lines.
林边也要
Boy.
小子
Lovely boy.
可爱的小子
What do you want?
你想做什么
A man has a thirst.
某人口渴
A man does not drink for a day and a night.
某人一天一夜没有喝水了
A boy could make a friend.
某男孩可以多一个朋友
I have friends.
我有朋友了
Give us a beer. Before I skin you.
给咱来杯啤酒 别等我剥了你的皮
A man does not choose his companions.
某人无法选择同伴
These two, they have no courtesy.
这两个人 他们没有礼貌
A man must ask forgiveness.
某人必须请求原谅
You’re called Arry.
你叫阿利 对不对
This man has the honor to be Jaqen H’ghar.
此人很荣幸是贾昆·赫加尔
Once of the Free City of Lorath.
从罗拉斯自由贸易城邦而来
Beer, you little shit.
你这小崽子 拿啤酒来
Get us beer!
给咱啤酒
You should have asked nicely.
你该有礼貌些
Come closer,
你过来啊
and I’ll shove that stick up your bunghole and fuck you bloody.
过来我就拿那根棍子插♥你♥屁♥眼 干♥死♥你
A boy has more courage than sense.
男孩很勇敢 但不理智
Come here!
过来啊
Yoren said none of us were to go near of those three. Come here.
尤伦叫我们不准靠近那三个人 过来啊
They don’t scare me.
我不怕他们
Then you’re stupid.
那你就是笨蛋
They scare me.
我可怕死了
What are gold cloaks doing so far from King’s Landing?
金袍子会到离君临这么远的地方来吗
What are you doing?
你这是做什么
They’re looking for me.
他们在找我
You’re in command here?
这儿你是头吗
You’re a long way from home.
你们离开家很远哪
I asked you a question.
我问你话呢
Aye, you did.
对 你问了
You asked without manners.
你问得没礼貌
And I chose not to answer.
我决定不回答
I have a royal warrant.
我有国王手谕
For one of these gutter rats you’re transporting.
捉这群阴沟老鼠里的一只
Well the thing is,
问题是
these gutter rats belong to the Night’s Watch now.
如今这群阴沟老鼠属于守夜人
That puts them beyond the reach of kings and queens. Does it?
国王王后都无权动他们 是吗
It’s a funny thing.
说来好笑
People worry so much about their throats,
人们往往只顾着保护咽喉
that they forget about what’s down low.
忘了下面的重要部位
Now I sharpened this blade before breakfast.
我这匕♥首早饭前刚刚磨利
I could shave a spider’s arse if I wanted to.
快得可以给蜘蛛刮腿毛
Or,
又或者
I could nick this artery in your leg.
我可以挑一下你的腿筋
And once it’s nicked,
一旦挑断了
there’s no one around here who knows how to unnick it.
这附近可没有人能帮你接
We’ll just keep that.
这东西咱替你保管
Good steel is always needed on the Wall.
长城守军永远需要好刀好剑
Seems you have a choice.
看来你们面临选择
You can die here at this crossroads a long way from home.
可以死在这个远离家乡的路口
Or you can go back to your city and tell your masters
或者回到城里报告主子
you didn’t find what you were looking for.
你们没找到要找的人
We’re looking for a boy named Gendry.
我们在找一个名叫詹德利的男孩
He carries a bull’s head helmet.
他有一只牛角盔
Anyone turning him over will earn the King’s reward.
交出他来 国王定有赏赐
We’ll be back. With more men.
我们会回来的 带更多人手
And I’ll be taking your head home along with that bastard boy.
把你的脑袋和那杂种一起带回去
My lord.
大人
You make me wait a long time.
你让我好等
And your friend keeps me company.
你的朋友好心陪我
We were just speaking of your bravery
我们刚刚说到您英勇作战
in the victory against the Stark auxiliary forces.
打败史塔克军的战绩呐
It was quite a battle.
那一仗很激烈
I heard you suffered a terrible head wound.
听闻您头部受了重创
The northerners are such fearsome warriors.
北方人打起仗来真是可怕
And I tell him the story of how we meet.
我还给他讲了我们相识的经过
To find so lovely a creature working in your father’s kitchens.
发现这样一个尤物在您父亲的厨房里工作
It almost beggars belief.
几乎颠覆了我的信仰
Strange things do happen.
怪事也是有的
You should taste her fish pie.
你该尝尝她的鲍鱼
I don’t think Lord Varys likes fish pie.
我想瓦里斯大人不喜欢鲍鱼
How can you tell?
你知道
I can always tell.
我就是知道
Men like Lord Varys and I
我和瓦里斯大人这样的人
can’t let our disadvantages get the best of us.
岂能受身体缺陷所制
We’ll make a fisherman of him yet.
他早晚会嗜鱼如命
I am glad your new friend was able to accompany you to the capital.
您的新朋友能陪你到君临 我真是高兴
Friends are such an important part of life.
朋友在生活中实在重要
Unfortunate that your father didn’t want her to come.
令尊不想她来真是太不幸了
But rest easy, my lord,
可是大人您不要担心
I am very good at keeping secrets for my good friends.
为朋友保守秘密我最可靠不过了
Your discretion is legendary, where your friends are concerned.
您的谨慎有口皆碑 涉及到朋友的时候
How unspeakable of me to go on and on,
您一定想休息了
when all you want to do is rest.
我还继续叨扰可真是无礼
I will leave you.
我这就退下
Welcome to King’s Landing, my dear.
欢迎来到君临 我亲爱的
The city is made brighter by your presence.
您的光临令都城生辉
We have a council meeting, my lord.
大人 我们要开御前会议
I don’t like threats.
我不喜欢威胁
Who threatened you?
谁威胁您了
I’m not Ned Stark. I understand the way this game is played.
我不是奈德·史塔克 我懂得游戏路数
Ned Stark was a man of honor. And I am not.
奈德·史塔克是正人君子 可我不是
Threaten me again and I will have you thrown into the sea.
再敢威胁我 我就叫人把你扔进海里
You might be disappointed in the results.
真扔了您或许会失望的
Storms come and go.
风暴来了又散
The big fish eat the little fish.
大鱼吃掉小鱼
And I keep on paddling.
而我稳坐钓鱼船
Come, my lord.
走吧 我的大人
We shouldn’t keep the queen waiting.
我们不该让太后久等
From this time until the end of time,
“从今往后”
we are not part of your realm,
我国脱离你们的统治
but a free and independent Kingdom of the North.”
成为自由且独立的北境王国”
He has more spirit than his father, I’ll give him that.
倒是比他父亲能折腾 这点我承认
You’ve perfected the art of tearing up papers.
你撕纸的技艺真是登峰造极
We can give him his father’s bones back
把他父亲的遗骨还给他
at least as a gesture of good faith.
至少展示一下诚意
You’ll give the Starks our reply, cousin?
你愿去给史塔克回话吗 表弟
I will, Your Grace.
愿意 太后
Did you see my brother when you were the Starks’ guest?
你在史塔克营中看到我弟弟了吗
I did.
看到了
They have not broken his spirit, Your Grace.
他们没能令他屈服 太后
If you speak with him,
若有机会与他讲话
tell him he’s not been forgotten.
告诉他我们都惦念着他
I will, Your Grace.
是 太后
Safe travels, cousin.
旅途平安 表弟
You have a deft hand with diplomacy.
你的外交手段真是灵活
If that’s everything?
还有事吗
A a raven flew in this morning from Castle Black.
黑城堡今天有信鸦来
Trouble with the wildlings.
野人又闹事了
That’s why they’re called “wildlings.”
所以他们才叫野人
Somewhat less wild these days.
如今倒没那么野了
It seems they’ve stopped killing each other
他们好像是停止了互相残杀
and started following this king Beyond the Wall.
开始跟从这个所谓的塞外之王
Another king? How many is that now,
又一个国王 现在多少个了
Five? I’ve lost count.
五个 我都数不过来了
The Lord Commander asks that we send more men to man The Wall.
总司令大人请求我们多送一些人手守长城
Perhaps he’s forgotten we’re fighting a war.
他好像忘了我们正在打仗
We have no men to spare.
哪里匀得出人手
Cold winds are rising, and the dead rise with them.”
“冷风已然吹起 死人随之复活””
The northerners are a superstitious people.
北方人都这么迷信
According to the Commander,
据总司令所说
one of these dead men attacked him in his chambers.
有个死人闯进房间袭击了他
Mormont doesn’t lie.
莫尔蒙向来不说谎
How do you kill a dead man?
怎么才能杀死一个死人呢
Apparently you burn him.
当然是用火烧
One trip to The Wall and you come back
不过是去了一趟长城回来
believing in grumpkins and snarks.
你就相信古灵精怪了
I don’t know what I believe,
不管我相信什么
but here’s a fact for you.
有句实话要告诉你
The Night’s Watch is the only thing that separates us
守夜人是唯一能保卫王国
from what lies beyond the Wall.
抵御未知威胁的屏障
I have every confidence
我丝毫不怀疑
the brave men of the Night’s Watch will protect us all.
守夜人的勇士们能保护我们
And I said,
要我说啊
if the gods wanted us to have dignity,
如果诸神希望我们有尊严地死去
they wouldn’t make us fart when we died.
就不会让我们在临死时放屁
We fart when we die?
临死时会放屁吗
My blessed mother I was holding her hand when she left this world.
我那可敬的母亲临终时拉着我的手
She farted so hard, the whole bed shook.
她打的屁太猛 连床都晃动起来
Seems a bit greedy for one man to have so many wives.
一个人娶这么多老婆真是贪得无厌
Wouldn’t two or three be enough for him?
两三个不就够了吗
We were having a serious discussion.
咱刚才说的可是很严肃的话题
Would you look at that?
你们瞧啊
Nothing like the sight of a woman walking away.
女人走路的背影最好看了
I prefer watching them come towards me.
我更希望看她们朝我走过来
I’m sure that’s nice, too.
肯定也很好看
Yeah, well, there was a milkmaid
我老家的隔壁农场
named Violet on the next farm over from where I grew up.
有个挤奶的姑娘叫小紫
And we were wrestling together from the time we were six years old.
我们从六岁时起 就经常一起打闹
And then we got older,
后来长大了
and the wrestling, uh changed.
打闹嘛 就换了内容
You were with her?
你睡过她了
How many times?
多少次
Well, as many times as I could.
有机会就睡咯
I wish I grew up on a farm.
我要是在农场长大就好了
We need more potatoes.
马铃薯不够
Get another sack from the sledge.
去雪橇上再拿一袋
Get the turnips, too.
萝卜也要
No, Ghost, no!
不 白灵 不行
No!
不可以
Ghost, away. Shoo. Shoo!
白灵 走开 走
You all right?
你没事吧
Did he frighten you? You you shouldn’t touch me.
他吓着你了吧 你不可以碰我
Oh, oh. Right.
噢 是的
I’m sorry. I just wanted to make sure you weren’t hurt.
抱歉 我只想确定你没受伤
You’re very brave.
你真勇敢
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
This is Gilly,
她叫吉莉
she’s one of Craster’s… daughters.
是卡斯特的女儿
Hello, Gilly. What are you doing?
你好 吉莉 你要干嘛
Sam said you could help.
山姆说你能帮我
I’m sorry, but Sam knows we’re not supposed…
抱歉 山姆知道我们不该…
She’s pregnant.
她怀孕了
We have to take her with us when we leave.
我们得带上她 带她一起走
What?
什么
What would that I know it sounds a bit mad.
要是… 我知道这有点疯狂
No, it doesn’t sound a bit mad, it’s impossible.
不是疯不疯狂 是根本不可能
The Lord Commander ordered us to… We are sworn to protect.
总司令大人下令 我们发誓保护弱者
Sam we can’t take her. Please ser, please.
山姆 我们不能带她走 请听我说
I can still run if I have to.
需要的时候我还跑得动
It’s just not possible.
绝对不行
I’m going to have a baby, if it’s a boy I…
我快生了 如果是男孩 我…
If it’s a boy, what?
如果是男孩会怎样
You want us to risk our lives for you,
你要我们为你拿性命去冒险
and you won’t even tell us why?
却不肯告诉我们原因
Why’d you do that?
你怎么这样
Do what? Ask her a question?
怎样 问句话也不行吗
You were cruel. Cruel?
你真残忍 残忍吗
Sam, are you in such a hurry to lose a hand?
山姆 你迫不及待想少只手吗
I didn’t touch her! No, you just want to steal her,
我没有碰她 可你想把她偷走
what do you think Craster cuts off for that?
你猜卡斯特会为此砍掉你什么部位
I can’t steal her,
我这不叫偷
she’s a person, not a goat.
她是人 又不是山羊
We’re heading deeper and deeper into wildling territory.
我们越来越深入野人的领地
We can’t take a girl with us.
不能带着女人行军
Mormont wouldn’t have it. And even if he would,
莫尔蒙不会答应的 就算他答应了
what would we do with her?
我们拿她怎么办
Who’s gonna deliver a baby, You?
谁帮她接生 你吗
I could try.
我可以试试
What? I’ve read about it.
怎么了 我在书上读过的
A bit.
一点点
I’m sorry Sam.
对不起 山姆
We can’t help her.
我们帮不了她
Khaleesi.
卡丽熙
You don’t need to see this. He is blood of my blood.
您不用看 他是吾血之血
Who did this?
谁干的
Khal Pono, perhaps,
也许是波诺卡奥
Khal Jhaqo…
或是贾科卡奥
They don’t like the idea of a woman leading a Khalasar.
他们不喜欢女人领导的卡拉♥萨
They will like it far less when I’m done with them.
等我收拾他们的时候 他们会更不喜欢
他们杀了他的灵魂
灵魂是杀不死的
真的
他们杀他就跟宰畜生一样
没有烧掉尸体
他不能去夜晚的国度与先祖相聚
我们会火葬他
我保证
拉卡洛今晚就与他的先祖策马骑行
Is it as you remember, my lord?
大人 和您印象中的一样吗
It looks smaller.
小了些
Everything looks bigger when you’re a child.
小时候看什么都觉得很大
I remember my father’s cabin,
我记得小时候看父亲的船舱
felt like a palace when I was little.
感觉就跟宫殿一样
Now look at it…
现在再看
They’ll be waiting for me on the docks.
他们会在码头接我
Who will?

Anyone who matters.
就那些人呗
This is a big day for them.
对他们来说是大日子
They haven’t had much to get excited about since I left.
自从我走后 就没什么事让他们激动了
It’s a hard place, the Iron Islands,
铁群岛是艰苦的地方
always has been.
一直如此
It’s cold and it’s wet.
寒冷潮湿
Oh, I love the cold and wet.
我喜欢寒冷潮湿
They say hard places breed hard men,
艰苦的地方才养得出坚毅的人
and hard men rule the world.
而坚毅的人将统治世界
Then you’ll be king before long.
那你很快就能当上国王咯
Try smiling with your lips closed.
闭上嘴笑一个
That’s it.
这就对了
My father doesn’t trust you Iron islanders.
我父亲不相信你是铁群岛的人
I don’t blame him.
不怪他
He says that you’re all reavers and rapers.
他说你们只会掠夺和奸淫
And that no matter how many women you have,
不管有了多少女人
you’ll never be satis…
你们都不满…
Quit talking about your father.
别说你父亲了
But he’s right about us.
他说的没错
Our wives from the Iron Islands,
铁岛女人做我们的”岩妻”
they’re for breeding. That’s not enough for us.
她们负责生儿育女 但是那还不够
That’s why we take salt wives from the women we capture.
所以我们要从外面抢女人当”盐妾”
Capture me! Take me with you when you go ashore.
抢我吧 上岸时带我走吧
Make me your salt wife. Your place is on this ship.
让我做你的盐妾 你属于这里
Not after you leave.
你一走我就待不下去了
Father will punish me. He’ll call me a whore.
父亲会处罚我 会骂我是妓♥女
I haven’t paid you.
我可没付你钱
I paid good money…
我花了大把的钱…
I’m not going to stand for this.
这样子我可受不了
I barely touched her.
我都没碰她
Now, you charge twice as much as every other brothel.
你这儿的价钱还比别处贵一倍
And this is what I get, crying. One moment, my friend.
结果呢 哭哭啼啼的 稍等 朋友
A moment.
稍安勿躁
Please accept my sincerest apologies.
请接受我最诚挚的歉意
Aremca will take good care of you.
兰姆卡会好好服侍您的
I’m sorry, my lord.
对不起 大人
Did he hurt you?
他打了你吗
No, my lord.
没有 大人
It’s Mhaegen. Who?
是因为梅根 谁
She works for you.
她也为您做事
She’s the one, the gold cloaks, they killed her baby.
金袍子杀的孩子 就是她的
Ah, yes, that was poorly handled.
是了 那件事确实欠妥
Sometimes those with the most power have the least grace.
最有权势的人往往最没风度
I can’t stop thinking about it,
我忘不掉那场景
I can’t sleep.
睡不着觉
That poor little baby.
她可怜的孩子
You know, you remind me of another girl,
知道吗 你让我想起了一个姑娘
a lovely thing I once acquired from a Lysene pleasure house.
特别可人 是我从里斯的妓院挖来的
Beautiful, like yourself,
她跟你一样美
and intelligent, like yourself.
一样聪明
But she wasn’t happy.
可她不开心
She cried, often.
经常哭
I asked her why but,
我问过她
we didn’t have the kind of rapport that you and I have.
可我和她 不像跟你这么亲近
Yes, it was quite sad.
确实让人伤心
Girls from Lysene pleasure houses are expensive.
里斯那儿的女孩 身价很高的
Extremely expensive.
特别贵
And this one wasn’t making me any money.
可这个女孩 一点钱都没帮我赚
I hate bad investments.
我讨厌投资失利
Really, I I do.
真的很讨厌
They haunt me.
愁得我辗转难眠
I had no idea how to make her happy,
我实在没办法让她开心
no idea how to mitigate my losses.
也没办法减少损失
A very wealthy patron, he offered me a tremendous amount of money
后来有位金主 给我一大笔钱
to let him transform this lovely, sad girl.
说要调♥教这个伤心的美♥女
To use her in ways that would never occur to most men.
用大多数人都想不到的手段
And you know what occurs to most men.
大多数人怎么想 你是知道的
I wouldn’t say he succeeded in making her happy
我不知道他有没有逗那个美♥女开心
but my losses were definitely mitigated.
但我的损失 确实得到了补偿
Take tonight off to mourn Mhaegen’s child.
今晚就休息吧 为梅根的孩子伤伤心
I’ll see you tomorrow.
我们明天见
And you’ll be happy?
能开心起来吧
That makes me happy.
那样我才开心
More wine?
再喝点儿
Damn it, boy! Apologies, my lord.
该死 臭小子 对不起 大人
Leave us, Podrick.
退下吧 波德瑞克
I believe we know how to pour our own wine.
我们俩知道怎么倒酒
That’s your new squire? I could’ve found you a proper lad.
新侍从吗 不如我给你找个像样的小子
Myself, I prefer the improper ones.
我本人喜欢那种不像样的
Hmm, that’s a good red.
这红酒不错
Dornish? You know your wines, my lord.
多恩的吗 大人 您真懂酒
That I do.
那当然
A fine dinner, my lord.
这晚餐真是可口 大人
Call me Tyrion, please.
叫我提利昂便行
I’m sure you’re getting used to fine dinners, now that you’re a lord.
您现在封了爵 这种菜色想必是家常便饭
Maybe I’ll hire this cook of yours.
或许我该拐走您的厨子
Wars have been started for less.
这种借口足够开战了
I heard there was some trouble
我听说有天晚上
in Littlefinger’s brothel the other night.
小指头的妓院里出了点事
Nasty business, had to be done.
倒霉差事 非干不可呀
Yes, of course.
那是自然
The City Watch must keep the peace.
都城守备 就该维护治安
Only I hadn’t realized peace depended on killing babies.
只是我没想到 杀害婴儿也算维护治安
Orders are orders. Quite right.
命令就是命令 没错
Especially the queen’s orders.
尤其是太后的命令
I never said they were the queen’s orders.
我没说是太后下的令
No, but who else would want to murder King Robert’s bastards?
对 可还有谁想杀劳勃国王的私生子呢
She’s always been a jealous woman.
太后从来就是醋坛子
You know your sister better than I do.
她是您姐姐 您比我了解她
You’ve heard the awful rumors about my brother and sister.
听说她和我哥哥的流言了吧
I don’t listen to filth.
我不听流言秽语
That’s good of you, but you have heard them.
真高尚 但您还是听说了
I suppose people who do believe that filth,
恐怕信了这流言秽语的人
consider Robert’s bastards to be
会认为劳勃的私生子
better claimants to the throne than Cersei’s children.
比瑟曦的儿女更有资格继位呢
Joffrey is my king, the rest doesn’t interest me.
我只认乔佛里作国王 不管旁人
I appreciate your loyalty.
我敬佩您的忠诚
Tell me.
告诉我
When your men slaughtered Ned Stark’s men in the throne room,
在王座厅 你的人砍杀奈德·史塔克的手下
did you give the order?
是您下的命令吗
I did.
是我
And I would again.
再来一次也一样
The man was a traitor. He tried to buy my loyalty.
那家伙叛国 妄图收♥买我的忠诚
The fool.
真是蠢货
He had no idea you were already bought.
他不知道您已经被收♥买了
Are you drunk?
你喝醉了不成
I’ll not have my honor questioned by an Imp.
就凭你小恶魔也敢质疑我的名誉
I’m not questioning your honor, Lord Janos.
我没有质疑您的名誉 杰诺斯大人
I’m denying its existence.
您根本毫无名誉
If you think I’ll stand here and take this from you, dwarf.
你以为我会任你羞辱吗 侏儒
Dwarf?
还叫我侏儒
You should have stopped at Imp.
说到小恶魔你就该住口
And yes, you will stand here and take it from me,
没错 你当然会任我羞辱
unless you’d like to take it from my friend here.
除非你想向我朋友领教
I intend to serve as Hand of the King
我将代理国王之手
until my father returns from the war.
直到我父亲班师回朝
And seeing as you betrayed the last Hand of the King,
鉴于你背叛了前任首相
well I just wouldn’t feel safe with you lurking about.
再让你呆在身边 我怕不太安全
What are you doing…
你到底要…
My friends at court will not allow this.
我朝中的朋友不会坐视不管
The queen herself has granted
太后已经赐…
The queen regent.
她只是摄政太后
And you’re a fool to believe she’s your friend.
拿她当朋友 你就蠢到家了
We shall hear what Joffrey has to say about this.
那就听听乔佛里怎么说
No, we shan’t.
我们不听他的
There’s a ship leaving for East Watch by the Sea tonight.
今晚有艘船要前往东海望
From there, I’m afraid it’s rather a long walk to Castle Black.
从那儿去黑城堡 恐怕路途遥远
I hope you enjoy the Wall.
但愿您喜欢长城
I found it surprisingly beautiful,
我觉得那儿壮美非凡
in a brutal, horribly uncomfortable sort of way.
不过 那是一种严酷煞人的美感
The lads will escort you.
这几个小伙子护送您去
The streets aren’t safe at night, my lord.
半夜上街不怎么安全 大人
These men are under my command.
他们都听我的命令
I command you to arrest this cutthroat.
我命令你们立即逮捕这个罪犯
His name is Bronn and he is the new commander of the City Watch.
他叫波隆 是新任都城守备军司令
Boys.
动手吧
I have friends at court.
我朝中有人
Powerful friends.
个个有权有势
The king himself made me a lord.
国王亲自为我封爵
To the new Commander.
敬新任司令
If I told you to murder, an infant girl, say,
如果我让你杀掉一个
still at her mother’s breast,
还吃着奶的小女婴
would you do it without question?
你会二话不说就下手吗
Without question? No.
二话不说 当然不会
I’d ask, “how much?”
我要问问佣金多少
If they come back, I say we yield.
他们要是再来 我们就投降吧
Gendry’s the one they want.
他们要的是詹德利
Don’t want to get caught in the middle of a battle.
我才不想莫名其妙就卷入战争
I ain’t afraid of no battles.
我不怕打仗
If you got within a mile of a battle, you’d fill your pants.
你还没走进战场 先就尿裤子了
I’ve seen lots of battles.
我见识可不少
I saw… Liar.
我见过… 骗人
I saw a man kill another man just outside a tavern in Flea Bottom.
在跳蚤窝的一家酒馆门口 我看过杀人呢
Stabbed him right in the neck.
直接刺中了那人的脖子
Two men fighting isn’t a battle.
两人打架那不叫打仗
They had armor on.
他们都穿着盔甲
So?
那又怎样
So, if they got armor on, it’s a battle.
穿了盔甲 那就叫打仗
No, it isn’t.
才不是呢
What dose a dyer’s apprentice know about battles anyway?
染坊学徒懂个屁的打仗
Gendry’s an armorer’s apprentice.
詹德利是武器铺的学徒
Hot Pie, tell Gendry what makes a fight into a battle.
热派 跟詹德利说说什么叫打仗
It’s, um, when they’ve got armor on.
穿了盔甲就是打仗
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
A knight.
有个骑士
How’d you know he was a knight?
你怎么知道他是骑士
Well, it was ’cause he got armor on.
因为他穿着盔甲
You don’t have to be a knight to have armor.
不是只有骑士才能穿盔甲
Any idiot can buy armor.
傻子也可以买♥盔甲
How do you know?
你怎么知道
cause I sold armor.
因为我卖♥盔甲’
What do the gold cloaks want with you?
金袍子为什么要抓你
No idea.
不知道
You’re a liar.
骗子
You know, you shouldn’t insult people that are bigger than you.
你不该辱骂个头比你大的人
Then I wouldn’t get to insult anyone.
那我谁都不能骂了
I don’t care what any of them want.
我才懒得管他们要什么
No good’s ever come of those questions.
一听见那些破问题就没好事
No good’s ever come?
一听见就没好事
Who asked questions before?
谁问了你问题
How can someone so small be such a huge pain in my ass?
你这个小不点真缠人 我头疼死了
Who asked questions?
谁问过你
The Hand of the King. Hands of the King.
国王之手 不止一任
Lord Arryn came first a few weeks before he died.
开始是艾林大人 几周后就死了
And then Lord Stark came a few weeks before he died.
然后是史塔克大人 几周后也死了
Lord Stark.
史塔克大人
See? Asking me questions is bad luck.
知道了吧 问我问题是要倒霉的
You’ll probably be dead soon.
搞不好你就快死了
What did they ask about?
他们问你什么
My mom.
我妈
Who’s your mom?
你妈是谁
Just my mom.
我妈就是我妈
Worked in a tavern, died when I was little.
在酒馆做事 我小时候她就死了
And who was your father?
那你父亲是谁
Could’ve been one of those gold hatted bastards, for all I know.
据我所知 可能是个有权有势的混♥蛋吧
What about you anyway?
那你呢
You thought they were after you?
你当时以为他们在找你
Why?
为什么
Did you kill someone or is it just because you’re a girl?
你杀了人吗 还是因为你是女生
I’m not a girl!
我不是女生
Yes, you are.
你本来就是
Do you think I’m as stupid as the rest of them?
你以为我跟他们一样笨吗
Stupider. The Night’s Watch doesn’t take girls. Everyone knows that.
你更笨 守夜人不收女生 这事谁都知道
Yeah, That’s true, but you’re still a girl.
你说的不错 但你就是女生
I am not!
我才不是
Yeah? Well, pull your cock out and take a piss then.
那你把鸡鸡掏出来撒尿啊
I don’t need to take a piss.
我又不想撒尿
Lommy and Hot Pie can’t know.
不许告诉罗米和热派
No one can know.
不许告诉任何人
Well, they won’t, not from me.
他们不会知道 至少我不会说
My name’s not Arry.
我不叫阿利
It’s Arya. Of House Stark.
我叫艾莉亚 来自史塔克家
Yoren is taking me home to Winterfell.
尤伦要带我回临冬城
He was your father. The Hand. The traitor.
他是你父亲 那个叛徒首相
He was never a traitor.
他才不是叛徒
Joffrey is a liar.
乔佛里是骗子
So you’re a highborn, then. You’re a lady. No.
这么说你是好人家的淑女了 不是
I mean yes.
是的
My mother was a lady, and my sister.
我母亲是淑女 姐姐也是
Yeah, but you were a lord’s daughter and you lived in a castle.
你是大贵族的女儿 住在城堡里
Look, all that about cocks. I should never have said that.
我不该说鸡鸡 冒犯到你了
And I’ve been pissing in front of you and everything.
我还在你面前撒尿什么的
I I should be calling you “My lady.”
我应该称呼你小姐
Do not call me “My lady.”
别这么叫
As my lady commands.
就照小姐吩咐
Well, that was unladylike.
你这算哪门子的小姐啊
What’s she carrying?
装的什么货
Myrish oranges.
密尔的橘子
Wine from the Arbor.
还有青亭岛的葡萄酒
And the heir to Pyke and the Iron Islands.
以及铁群岛派克城的少主
The only living son of Balon Greyjoy.
巴隆·葛雷乔伊唯一在世的儿子
Me.
就是我
I don’t like wine.
不喜欢葡萄酒
Woman’s drink.
娘们喝的
I need to get to Pyke.
我要去派克城
I’ll find you a horse.
我去找匹马
I’m heading that way.
我正好顺路
I can take you there.
可以带你过去
I bet you can.
求之不得
You been at sea long?
在海上太久了吗
Or were there just no women where you came from?
还是来的地方没女人
None like you.
没有你这样的
You don’t know what I’m like.
你怎么知道我什么样
Maybe you don’t know what you’re like.
你也不知道自己什么样
Maybe you need someone to teach you.
需要有人告诉你
Do you know who I am?
知道我是谁吗
You think I offer free rides to every man in jewelry.
你以为我看到穿金戴银的男人就载一路
Lord Greyjoy.
葛雷乔伊大人
Have my things sent up to the castle.
把我的行李送去城堡
You should give me the reins, I’m a better rider than you.
你应该把缰绳给我 我骑马比你强
I’ve been on horseback for the past nine years.
这九年我都是在马背上过的
Nine years? Do you still know your way around a ship?
九年了 还知道怎么摆弄船吗
Have these hands ever touched a rope?
这双手摸过缆绳吗
Don’t you worry about my hands.
不劳你操心我的手
The sea’s in my blood.
海在我的血液里
Your blood will be in the sea if I don’t watch where I’m going.
要是我不看路 你的血就流到海里了
I have a proposal for my father.
我是来给父亲提议的
One that will make him king again.
他可以借此重登王座
And me after him.
而我将继承他
You may get to stay in a castle tonight if you’re lucky.
如果你运气好 今晚可以留在城堡
Is that an offer from my future king?
这是未来国王的提议吗
An order from your future king.
是未来国王的命令
You can tell your grandchildren about this night.
你可以跟子孙后代讲讲今晚的事情
I don’t imagine it will be a story fit for children.
这种故事怎么好对孩子们讲
Father.
父亲大人
Nine years, is it?
九年了 是吧
They took a frightened boy.
走时是个惊慌失措的孩子
What have they given back?
现在呢
A man.
长大成♥人
Your blood and your heir. We shall see.
您的亲骨肉 继承人 这我不敢确定
Stark had you longer than I did.
史塔克养你的时间比我还长
Lord Stark is gone.
史塔克大人已死
And how do you feel about that?
那你是什么感觉呢
What’s done is done.
死了就是死了
I’ve brought you a proposal from Robb Stark.
我带来罗柏·史塔克的提议
Who gave you those clothes?
谁教你穿成这样
Was it Ned Stark’s pleasure to make you his daughter?
奈德·史塔克喜欢把你当闺女养吗
If my clothes offend you, I will change them.
您不喜欢我的衣服 我换就是
It will.
非换不可
That bauble ’round your neck.
脖子上戴的玩意儿
Did you pay the iron price for it or the gold?
是用金子还是铁钱换来的
I asked a question.
我再问你一遍
Did you pull it from the neck of a corpse you made
你是从杀死的敌人身上夺来的
or did you buy it to match your fine clothes?
还是用金子买的 好打扮自己
Iron or gold?
铁钱还是金子
Gold.
金子
I’ll not have my son dressed as a whore.
我不准我儿子打扮得像个婊♥子
My fears have come true.
果不出我所料
The Starks have made you theirs.
史塔克家把你变成了他们的人
My blood is salt and iron.
我体内流的是盐和铁
Yet the Stark boy sends you to me like a trained raven,
史塔克家那小鬼把你当成训练有素的信鸦
clutching his message.
送来他的小纸条
The offer he makes is one I proposed.
他开的条件是我提议的
He heeds your counsel?
小狼听你的话吗
I’ve lived with him, hunted with him, fought at his side,
我们一起生活 一起打猎 一起打仗
he thinks of me as a brother.
他把我当作兄弟
No, not here, not in my hearing,
住口 不准你在这里
you will not name him brother.
在我的面前跟他称兄道弟
This son of the man who put your true brothers to the sword.
你真正的哥哥就是他父亲杀的
Or have you forgotten your own blood?
难道你忘了你的亲哥哥
I forget nothing.
我什么也没忘
I remember my brothers.
哥哥们的样子我都记得
And I remember when my father was a king.
我还记得 我的父亲原本是国王
I see.
懂了
I destroy Robb Stark’s enemies for him
只要我帮罗柏·史塔克除掉敌人
and he will make me King of the Iron Islands once again.
他就让我再次登上铁群岛的王座
I will lead the attack myself.
我会亲自领军
Oh, you will?
是吗
I’m your son. Your only living heir.
我是您儿子 唯一的继承人
Who else?
不然还有谁
I told you to wait outside.
我让你在外面等着
How did you get past the guards?
守卫怎么放你进来了
Anything with a cock is easy to fool.
带把儿的都不难哄
My dear.
亲爱的
Yara? So good to see you, brother.
雅拉 很高兴见到你 弟弟
This is a homecoming I’ll tell my grandchildren about.
我会跟子孙后代讲讲你返乡的故事
She can’t lead an attack.
她不能带兵打仗
And why not?
有何不可
You’re a woman.
你是女人
You’re the one in skirts.
现在穿裙子的是你
This isn’t Winterfell, boy.
这里不是临冬城 小子
Your sister took over command of your eldest brother’s ship
就在你养父杀了你长兄之后
after your new father killed him.
你姐姐就接管了他的船
What’s dead may never die. What’s dead may never die.
逝者不死 逝者不死
The only night she’s spent off these islands has been spent on the sea.
她若不在岛上睡 就必然在船上过夜
She’s commanded men. She’s killed men.
她指挥男人 杀戮男人
She knows who she is.
她知道自个儿是谁
No man gives me a crown.
不用别人施舍王冠
I pay the iron price.
我付铁钱
I will take my crown.
亲自去拿
For that is who I am.
这才是我
That is who we have always been.
我们一贯如此
You won’t stand a chance against the Lannisters on your own.
单打独斗绝对斗不过兰尼斯特
Who said anything about the Lannisters?
谁说我要打兰尼斯特
You’ll have your gold when we take the treasury at King’s Landing.
等我们夺下君临的国库 你就会拿到金子
All these kings fighting for the throne
各路国王都起兵争夺王位
and this Stannis has the smallest army.
史坦尼斯的军队最少
Why would I bet on the man with the worst chance?
我为何把赌注下在机会最渺茫的人身上呢
Because you’re a smart gambler.
因为你是精明的赌徒
Stannis has proved himself in war. Twice.
史坦尼斯两次在战争中证明了自己
His baby brother has never set foot on a battlefield.
他弟弟从未上过战场
Neither has the false king, Joffrey.
另一个伪王乔佛里也是
And yet, they both have larger armies.
但他们麾下军队很多
Stannis has just begun the fight.
史坦尼斯刚开始参战
His bannermen will rally to his cause.
他的封臣会逐渐集♥合起来
There’s no man
七大王国里
in the Seven Kingdoms more honorable than Stannis Baratheon.
再没有比史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩更高贵的人了
Or more worthy of loyalty.
他最值得效忠
What is the world coming to
这是什么世道
when smugglers must vouch for the honor of kings.
还要走私者为国王的信用作保
Mind your words, pirate. Matthos.
说话注意点 海盗 马索斯
You think I’m insulted?
你觉得这算羞辱我
I am a pirate. I’m an excellent pirate.
我是海盗 非常棒的海盗
I don’t sail for promises.
我不为几句承诺就出海
Of course you do.
你就是这么做的
Every time you leave harbor, you’re leaving on a promise.
你每一次出海 都是因为一句承诺而去的
A promise that somewhere on the seas,
承诺说在海上的某处
somebody’s got some gold and you can take it from them.
某人有多少金子 而你可以抢过来
That’s a promise that always comes true.
这种承诺次次都会兑现
As is mine.
我的也一样
You’re not a young man, Salladhor.
你不年轻了 萨拉多
And correct me if I’m wrong, most pirates don’t grow old.
大多数海盗都活不长 我没说错吧
Only the clever ones.
聪明的除外
You want to spend your last few years on the sea,
你希望最后几年还飘在海上
stealing from Pentoshi cheesemongers and Meereenese silk merchants,
劫掠潘托斯的干酪商和弥林的丝绸商吗
Then go. They’re out there waiting for you.
去啊 他们等着呢
That’s easy.
很容易
What I’m offering you is hard.
而我的提议就不容易了
Come with me and plunder the greatest city in Westeros.
跟我一起劫掠维斯特洛最大的城市吧
You’ll be the richest man in Lys. And the most famous.
你将成为里斯最富有 最有名气的人
They’ll be singing songs
歌谣会传唱你的故事
about you as long as men have voices to sing.
世世代代 直到永远
Salladhor Saan” is a good name for songs.
萨拉多·桑恩这名字很适合写进歌里”
It is.
没错
One thing, I want the queen. The queen?
还有 我要太后 太后
Cersei, I want her.
瑟曦 我要她
I’ll sail with your fleet, all of my ships,
我愿意跟你出海 全部的三十艘船
and if we don’t drown at the bottom of Blackwater Bay,
如果我们有幸没在黑水湾沉没
I will fuck this blonde queen and I will fuck her well.
我要上这位金发太后 好好玩玩
This war isn’t about you.
这场战争又不是为你打的
We’re not attacking King’s landing so that you can rape the queen.
我们进攻君临 不是为了让你强♥奸太后
I’m not going to rape her, I’m going to fuck her.
我不是强♥奸她 我是要上她
As if she would just let you.
莫非她自愿让你上
You don’t know how persuasive I am.
你不懂 我嘴皮子很甜的
I’ve never tried to fuck you.
只是没在你身上试过而已
Stannis is the rightful king.
史坦尼斯是合法的国王
And the Lord of Light.
而光之王
The one true god.
是唯一真神
I’ve been all over the world, my boy,
小子 我满世界跑过
and everywhere I go, people tell me about the true god.
所到之处 那里的人都跟我说真神
They all think they found the right one.
都以为自个儿找到的才是真神
The one true god is what’s between a woman’s legs,
女人两腿之间的玩意儿才是唯一真神
and better yet a queen’s legs.
太后两腿间尤其真
I never thought you’d have a true believer for a son.
真没想到你有个如此虔诚的儿子
He’s young yet.
他年纪还小
I promise you the gold.
我保证你有金子
I promise you the glory. I cannot promise you the queen.
保证你有荣誉 但不能保证给你太后
You believe your king can win?
你相信你的国王能赢吗
He is the one true king.
他是唯一的真王
You Westerosi are funny people.
你们维斯特洛人真有意思
A man chops off your fingers and you fall in love with him.
他剁了你的手指 你倒爱上了他
I’ll sail with you, Davos Seaworth.
我会随你出航 戴佛斯·席渥斯
You are the most honest smuggler I ever met.
你是我见过的最守信的走私者
Make me rich.
助我发财吧
Get me to the gates of King’s Landing and I will.
把我带到君临的大门前 我就实现你的愿望
When will the King have a sail?
国王打算几时出航
As soon as his God wills it.
他的神准许了就出发
He’s my God too, and yours…
他是我的神 也是你的
but you are too blind to see.
可你竟然看不到这一点
Let me teach you how to read. Oh, you and your mother.
我教你读书识字吧 你们娘俩饶了我吧
It won’t take long, you already know the letters.
不费事 字母你都认得的
The holy books are much more persuasive than I can be.
圣书的感召力远胜过我的口述
I wish I had a God, truly!
我真心希望自己信神
I’m not mocking you, but I’ve seen men
我无意取笑你 只是我曾见过
pray to every God there is.
人们向各种各样的神祈祷
Pray for wind, pray for rain, pray for home,
祈求风调雨顺 平安返家
None of it works! But you always came home.
全都没有用 但你总能平安回家
I wasn’t praying. No.
我从来不祈祷 是的
But I was.
但我祈祷
Every night that you were at sea,
你出海的每个夜晚
I lit a candle and I prayed for you.
我都点亮蜡烛 为你祈祷
You want me to have a god, fine.
你想让我信一个神 那好
King Stannis is my god.
史坦尼斯国王就是我的神
He raised me up and blessed me with his trust.
他提拔我 信赖我
He gave you a future I could never have imagined.
他赐给了你无限光明的未来
You know how to read, you’ll be a knight someday.
你又识字 将来定能成为一名骑士
You think a fire god commanded all that?
这一切难道都是什么火神的旨意
It was Stannis.
是史坦尼斯
Only Stannis.
全是史坦尼斯
Stannis is my king, but he’s only a man.
史坦尼斯是我的国王 但他终究是个凡人
Don’t tell him that.
这话别对他说
Lord Janos Slynt was Commander of the City Watch.
杰诺斯伯爵是都城守备队的司令官
You had no right to exile him.
你无权流放他
I have every right. I am the King’s Hand.
我是国王之手 我有的是权力
You’re serving as the King’s Hand until father gets here.
你不过是在父亲回朝前代任首相
I am Queen Regent. Listen to me, Queen Regent,
我可是摄政太后 听好了 摄政太后
you’re losing the people.
民心在流失
Do you hear me? The people?
你听到了吗 民心
You think I care?
你觉得我在乎吗
You might find it difficult to rule over millions who want you dead.
只怕那么多人盼着你死 统治起来有点难度
Half the city will starve when winter comes.
冬天来临时 一半人都会挨饿
The other half will plot to overthrow you.
另外一半则会造反 推翻你的统治
And your gold plated thugs just gave them their rallying cry.
你手下的金袍暴徒已经给了他们起义口号
The Queen slaughters babies.”
太后屠♥杀幼童”
You don’t even have the decency to deny it.
你竟然连否认都不屑
It wasn’t you who gave the order, was it?
下令的不是你 对吗
Joffrey didn’t even tell you.
乔佛里都没告诉你
Did he tell you?
他告诉过你吗
I imagine that would be even worse.
那可就更糟了
He did what needed to be done.
他只是做了该做的事
You want to be Hand of the King?
你想当国王之手
You want to rule?
你想要统治
This is what ruling is!
告诉你何为统治
Lying on a bed of weeds,
好比卧榻之侧
ripping them out by the root,
遍布毒藤野草
one by one, before they strangle you in your sleep.
必须一一剪除 免得睡梦中被勒死
I’m no king, but I think there’s more to ruling than that.
我不是国王 但我想统治绝非那么简单
I don’t care what you think!
我才不管你怎么想
You’ve never taken it seriously.
你从来没有正经考虑过
You haven’t, Jaime hasn’t.
你没有 詹姆也一样
It’s all fallen on me.
全压在我身上
As has Jaime repeatedly, according to Stannis Baratheon.
根据史坦尼斯所说 詹姆多次这样干过
You’re funny.
你真会逗趣
You’ve always been funny.
总是妙语连珠
But none of your jokes will ever match the first one, will they?
但你讲的任何一个笑话都比不上最初那个
You remember…
你还记得
Back when you ripped my mother
你出生的时候
open on your way out of her and she bled to death.
害母亲开膛破肚 失血过多而死
She was my mother, too.
她也是我母亲
Mother gone,
母亲死了
for the sake of you.
因为你的缘故
There’s no bigger joke in the world than that.
再没有更可笑的笑话了
Your Grace. Your Grace.
陛下 陛下
How did it fare with your pirate?
跟你的海盗朋友谈得怎么样
Salladhor Saan will join our fleet.
萨拉多·桑恩会加入我们的舰队
ships, his men know how to fight.
派出三十艘船 以及善战的水手
In my experience, pirates prefer fighting unarmed men.
据我所知 海盗专爱袭击手无寸铁之人
It does seem the wiser choice. There won’t be a choice this time.
那是他们机灵 这次可是硬碰硬
Do you trust him?
你信任他吗
Salladhor Saan is an old friend, I’ve known him years.
萨拉多·桑恩是我的老友 我们相识三十年
I’ve never trusted him.
我却从没信任过他
But once he gets the smell of gold, he never stops.
只要他嗅到铜臭味 就绝对紧追不放
Well, if he does his job, he’ll have his share.
如果能完成任务 他自有相应的报酬
Leave us.
退下吧
At once, Your Grace.
遵命 陛下
The Lord of Light shines through you, young warrior.
愿光之王保佑你 年轻的勇士
Come.
走吧
What did you say to him?
你对他说了什么
I told him death by fire is the purest death.
我告诉他 最纯净的死亡就是死于烈火
Why? Because it is true.
为什么 这是真理
You’re troubled my king.
你很是困惑 我的国王
Yeah.
是啊
These armies are but toys for the Lord of Light.
这些军队在光之王面前不过是一堆玩具
Tell your lord to burn them, then.
那就让你的神烧毁他们吧
I tell him nothing!
我无权命令他
I pray for his commands and I obey.
只能祈祷他的恩赐 遵从他的命令
My little brother has
据斥候所说
a hundred thousand men according to the scouts.
我弟弟可有千军万马
Men whose allegiance rightly belongs to me.
这些人本该效忠于我
You must have faith.
你要有信心
Faith?
信心
In a real war, the side with
战场上 人多的一方
the greater number wins nine times out of ten.
十有八♥九会获胜
Then we must be the tenth.
反正我们是胜利的一方
I cannot defeat my brother in the field,
我击不垮我弟弟
and I can’t take King’s Landing without the men he’s stolen.
没有他抢走的诸侯 我也攻不下君临
I have seen the path to victory in the flames.
我在火焰中洞悉了胜利之路
But first, you must give yourself to the Lord of Light.
但首先 你要全心全息侍奉光之王
I’ve said the words, damn you.
妈的 该说的我都说了
I burnt the idols.
我烧了神像
You must give all of yourself.
你要献出你的全部
I have a wife.
我有妻子
I took a vow.
我发过誓言
She’s sick.
她身缠疾病
Weak.
虚弱无力
Shut away in a tower.
终日躲在高塔中
She disgusts you.
她厌恶你
And she’s given you nothing.
而且她什么也没给你
No sons.
没有子嗣
Only stillborns.
只有死胎
Only death.
只有死亡
I will give you…
我会献给你
a son, my King.
一个儿子 我的国王
A son?
一个儿子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!