Your Grace.
陛下
The trial will be getting under way soon.
审判马上就要开始了
You got my money?
我的钱呢
Later. Go away.
以后再说 出去
Grand Maester.
大学士
Ser Loras Tyrell.
洛拉斯·提利尔爵士
Are you prepared to stand trial
你准备好接受审判
and profess your guilt or innocence before the Seven?
在七神面前陈述陈述你是否有罪吗
There’ll be no need for a trial.
没必要审判
I confess before the Seven
我将在七神面前忏悔
and freely admit to my crimes.
自愿供认我的罪行
To which crimes will you be confessing?
你要忏悔什么罪
All of them.
所有的罪
I lay with other men
我与男人同寝
including the traitor Renly Baratheon.
包括反叛蓝礼·拜拉席恩
I perjured myself before the gods.
我在诸神面前作了伪证
I am guilty of depravity…
我的罪包括堕落
dishonesty,
不诚实
profligacy,
放荡
and arrogance.
和傲慢
I see that now.
我已经幡然悔悟
I humble myself before the Seven
我匍匐在七神面前
and accept whatever punishment the gods deem just.
接受任何诸神认为公正的裁决
The gods’ judgment is fierce,
诸神的裁决严厉
but also fair.
但也公正
The Warrior punishes those who believe themselves
战士惩罚那些自以为
beyond the reach of justice.
可以逃脱正义的裁罚之人
But the Mother shows her mercy to those who kneel
但圣母则对跪在她面前的人施与慈悲
before her.

I take full responsibility for my many sins
我为我的诸多罪行承担全部责任
and unburden myself of my desires.
从此卸下欲念的包袱
My only remaining wish
我唯一的愿望
is to devote my life to the Seven.
就是将生命献给七神
May I be a living example of their grace
让我成为七神恩典活生生的榜样
for others to witness.
给其他人见证
You understand fully
你完全明白
what this means?
这意味着什么吗
I do.
我明白
I will abandon the Tyrell name
我将放弃提利尔的姓氏
and all that goes with it.
以及它代表的一切
I will renounce my lordship and my claims on Highgarden.
我将放弃贵族身份 放弃对高庭的继承权
I will never marry
我将不娶妻
and I will never father children.
不生子
Brother Loras…
洛拉斯兄弟
I ask you to dedicate your life to the seven gods.
我请你将生命献给七神…
Will you fight to defend your faith against heretics and apostates?
你愿意为了信仰与异教徒和叛教者战斗吗
I will.
我愿意
No, I can’t let them
不 我不能让他们…
Faith is the way, Father.
信仰才是正道 父亲
All right.
好了
I’m ready.
我准备好了
I have to go. I’m
我必须得去 我…
I’m late for the trial.
出席审批要迟到了
You mutilated him.
你伤了他
You gave me your word.
你向我保证过的
And I have kept my word.
我也信守了承诺
Once the queen mother’s trial is concluded,
太后的审判一结束
Brother Loras is free to leave.
洛拉斯兄弟就可以离开了
And where is the queen mother?
太后人在哪里
Her litter never left the Red Keep.
她根本没有离开红堡
It appears the queen mother doesn’t wish to attend her own trial.
看来太后无意出席自己的审判
Go to the Red Keep and show her the way.
去红堡给她带路
Get the others.
去叫其他人
Where’s the king?
国王在哪里
Elsewhere, I’m afraid.
恐怕不在此处
What’s the meaning of this?
这是什么意思
I was told that
有人告诉我…
I have more important things to do with my time
我还有更要紧的事情要做
than waste them in the presence
没时间跟一个…
Please, Grand Maester. I bear you no ill will.
别这样 大学士 我对您没有恶意
Please forgive me if you can.
如果可以 请您原谅我
This pains me, my lord.
这令我痛苦 大人
Whatever your faults, you do not deserve
无论你有何等过错 都不至于活该
to die alone in such a cold, dark place.
孤零零地死在这个冰冷黑暗的地方
But sometimes before we can usher in the new,
但有时候为了迎接新主
the old must be put to rest.
旧主必须被埋葬
The longer you wait, the worse it’ll be for you.
你躲得越久 结果就越糟
What are you doing?
你在做什么
There’s something wrong.
事情不对头
You have nothing to fear, Your Grace.
您无需害怕 陛下
The trial will begin shortly.
审判马上就开始
Cersei is not here. Tommen is not here.
瑟曦不在这里 托曼也不在
Why do you think they’re not here?
你想他们为什么不在
If the accused is not here,
如果被告人不出席
she will be tried regardless.
我们就做缺席审判
We cannot escape the justice of the gods
我们无法逃脱诸神的审判
Forget about the bloody gods and listen to what I’m telling you.
忘记你该死的诸神 好好听我说
Cersei understands the consequences of her absence
瑟曦明白缺席的后果
and she is absent anyway,
但她还是缺席
which means she does not intend to suffer those consequences.
说明她根本没打算承受这后果
The trial can wait. We all need to leave.
审判可以等 我们必须离开
We all need to leave now.
所有人都得马上离开
Loras.
洛拉斯
Stay with me.
跟我走
Let me through. Let me through.
让我过去 让我过去
Get out of my way.
让开
Let us through.
让我们过去
Confess.
忏悔
Confess.
忏悔
No. Confess.
不 忏悔
Confess. It felt good.
忏悔吧 那感觉真好
Beating me, starving me,
殴打我 饿着我
frightening me, humiliating me.
恫吓我 羞辱我
You didn’t do it because you cared about my atonement.
你那样做不是因为你在意我赎罪
You did it because it felt good.
你那样做是那感觉好
I understand.
我理解
I do things because they feel good.
我做事也是为了感觉好
I drink because it feels good.
我喝酒 因为那感觉好
I killed my husband because it felt good to be rid of him.
我杀我丈夫 因为摆脱他的感觉很好
I fuck my brother because it feels good to feel him inside me.
我操♥我弟弟 因为他在我体内感觉很好
I lie about fucking my brother…
我隐瞒操♥我弟弟的事
because it feels good to keep our son
因为保护我们的儿子
safe from hateful hypocrites.
不受可恶的伪君子伤害感觉很好
I killed your High Sparrow…
我杀了你的大♥麻雀
and all his little sparrows…
杀光了他的小麻雀
all his septons, all his septas,
杀光了他的修士 修女
all his filthy soldiers,
和他肮脏的士兵
because it felt good to watch them burn.
因为看着他们烧死感觉真好
It felt good to imagine their shock and their pain.
因为想象他们的震惊和痛苦感觉真好
No thought has ever given me greater joy.
没有别的想法比这更能让我开心
Even confessing feels good under the right circumstances.
一旦情势对头 连忏悔的感觉都这么好
You’ve always been quiet.
你一直这样沉默
I said my face would be the last thing you saw before you died.
我说过你死前最后看到的会是我的脸
Do you remember?
记得吗
Good.
很好
I’m glad to see your face.
我很乐意看到你的脸
I’m ready to meet the gods.
我准备好去见诸神了
What?
什么
Now?
现在
Today?
今天
You’re not going to die today.
你今天不会死的
You’re not going to die for quite a while.
你好一阵死不了呢
Ser Gregor.
克里冈爵士
This is Ser Gregor Clegane.
这位是格雷果·克里冈爵士
He’s quiet, too.
他也很沉默
Your gods have forsaken you.
你的诸神已经抛弃了你
This is your god now.
他就是你的神了
No.

No.

Shame.
耻辱
Shame.
耻辱
Shame.
耻辱
I’m very sorry, Your Grace.
我很遗憾 陛下
Very sorry.
很遗憾
For House Lannister!
敬兰尼斯特家族
Hear me roar!
听我怒吼
For House Frey!
敬佛雷家族
We stand together!
并肩作战
May we stand together through the centuries,
愿我们能一直并肩作战
good friends to the last.
永为好友
And when we drive our swords through our enemies’ hearts,
我们用剑刺穿敌人心脏时
may we speak the words of our alliance,
愿我们说出结盟的话语
The Freys and the Lannisters
“佛雷家和兰尼斯特家”
send their regards.”
向你致意”
You don’t even have to do anything, do you?
你什么都不用做 是吧
You just sit there, a rich slab of beef,
你只消往那一坐 好一块鲜肉
and all the birds come pecking.
所有鸟儿都想啄一口
You’re welcome to her. She doesn’t want me.
她可以让给你 她不想要我
She wants your golden fingers up her twat.
她要你的金手指插她的♥屄
Those two have their eyes on you.
那俩就看好你了
They have their eyes on you, cunt.
她们是看好你了 混♥蛋
Not my type.
不合我胃口
Not blonde enough?
头发不够金吗
Ladies, have you met Ser Bronn of the Blackwater,
女士们 这位是黑水的波隆爵士
hero of the Battle of Blackwater Bay?
黑水湾大战的英雄
There you go. Maybe I’m not in the mood.
上吧 或许我没心情呢 fuck it.
去他的
No need to call me ser just because I’m an anointed knight.
不要因为我是抹过圣油的骑士就叫咱爵士
This came together rather well.
结果还不错嘛
Your father would be pleased.
你父亲在天有灵会高兴的
I’m sure he would be.
肯定的
Edmure is back in a cell.
艾德慕又关回牢里了
Can’t go killing my son by law. It wouldn’t be right.
不能杀自家女婿哟 那可不成
Give the family a bad name.
会败坏家族名声的
So the famous Blackfish killed by foot soldiers, eh?
威名赫赫的黑鱼死在小卒手里 是吗
Legendary warrior, everyone said.
人人都说他是传奇的战士
Have you done much fighting yourself, Lord Frey?
你自己打过仗吗 佛雷大人
I’m a bit old for all that.
我这把年纪打不动了
No, but back in your day.
是啊 但当年呢
The purpose of fighting
战斗的目的
is defeating your enemies, isn’t it?
在于击败敌人 不是吗
I’ve defeated mine.
我击败了我的敌人
Riverrun belonged to House Tully for a thousand years.
奔流城在徒利家族手里千年
Now it’s mine.
如今归我了
What do you call that?
这叫什么
Victory.
胜利
Yes, you’re a great conqueror.
是啊 你真是个伟大的征服者
Go on, mock me, boy. You think I mind?
尽管嘲笑我 小子 你以为我会在意吗
The Tullys mocked me for years.
徒利家嘲笑了我好多年
The Starks mocked me.
史塔克家也嘲笑我
Where are they now?
他们如今在哪里
You talk about war as if you’re an expert,
你像个行家似的跟我谈论战争
but the one battle I remember you fighting,
但我能记得的 你打过的那场仗
you were captured by Robb Stark, the Young Wolf.
你给少狼主罗柏·史塔克抓了俘虏
But it doesn’t matter.
不过没关系
Here we are now, two kingslayers.
瞧瞧我们 两个弑君者
We know what it’s like to have them grovel to our faces
我们都知道被人当面阿谀奉承
and snigger behind our backs.
背地里被嘲笑的滋味
We don’t mind, do we?
我们不在乎 是不是
Fear is a marvelous thing.
恐惧是了不起的东西
They don’t fear the Freys, though.
但他们怕的不是佛雷
They fear the Lannisters.
他们怕的是兰尼斯特
We gave you the Riverlands to hold the Riverlands.
我们把河间地交给你们 是让你们守住的
If we have to ride north and take them back for you
如果每次你们守不住 都要我们挥师北上
every time you lose them,
才能夺回来
why do we need you?
那还要你们何用
Show me.
让我看看
Your Grace, there’s no need
陛下 没必要…
Show me.
让我看看
What are your thoughts concerning the king’s funeral?
您认为国王的葬礼该怎么办
As the Sept of Baelor is no longer an option,
贝勒大圣堂已经没法举行葬礼
perhaps a ceremony in the throne room?
也许可以在王座厅办
He should be with his grandfather,
他该跟他外祖父
his brother, his sister.
他的哥哥和姐姐在一起
Burn him
将他火化
and bury his ashes where the sept once stood.
骨灰埋在大圣堂遗址
Hello.
你好
From Lord Commander Snow at Castle Black.
这是黑城堡雪诺总司令的信
I’m
我…
I’m to be the new maester.
我来成为新学士
According to our records,
根据我们的记录
Jeor Mormont is Lord Commander.
杰奥·莫尔蒙才是总司令
He died.
他去世了
We received no report from the maester at Castle Black.
我们没有接到黑城堡的学士的报告
Maester Aemon became quite ill shortly after the election.
伊蒙学士在推选新司令后不久就病重
He’s since passed away.
然后去世了
Which is why I’m here.
所以我才会来
This is irregular.
这不合规矩
Yes, well, I suppose that life is irregular.
是的 我想生活本就无规可循
The archmaester will discuss these irregularities with you.
博士们会跟你讨论这些非常规情况
In the meantime, you are permitted to use the library.
在此期间 你可以使用图书馆
Follow me.
跟我来
No women or children.
女人孩子不得入内
When we had feasts,
宴会上
our family would sit up here…
我家里人都坐在这里
and I’d sit down there.
而我坐在下面那边
Could have been worse, Jon Snow.
这不算太糟 琼恩·雪诺
You had a family.
你至少有过家人
You had feasts.
参加过宴会
Aye, you’re right. I was luckier than most.
是啊 你说得对 我比大多数人都要幸运
What is that?
那是什么
Tell him.
告诉他
Tell him who it belonged to.
告诉他那东西是谁的
The Princess Shireen.
希琳公主
Tell him what you did to her.
告诉他你对她做了什么
Tell him!
告诉他
We burned her at the stake.
我们烧死了她
Why?
为什么
The army was trapped. The horses were dying.
大军被困 马匹不断死亡
It was the only way. You burned a little girl alive!
这是唯一的办法 你活活烧死了一个小女孩
I only do what my Lord commands.
我只是听从光之王的旨意
If he commands you to burn children, your Lord is evil.
命令你烧死孩子 你的光之王就是邪神
We are standing here because of him.
我们能站在这里多亏了祂
Jon Snow is alive because the Lord willed it.
琼恩·雪诺复活也是光之王的意志
I loved that girl like she was my own.
我爱那小姑娘 把她当作自己的女儿
She was good. She was kind. And you killed her!
她那么好 那么善良 你却杀了她
So did her father.
她父亲也有份
So did her mother.
她母亲也有份
Her own blood knew it was the only way.
她的血亲也明白这是唯一的办法
The only way for what?
什么唯一的办法
They all died anyway.
反正他们还是死了
You told everyone Stannis was the one.
你告诉所有人史坦尼斯是唯一的真王
You had him believing it, all of them fooled.
你让他深信不疑 你蒙骗了所有人
And you lied. I didn’t lie.
你还说谎 我没有说谎
I was wrong.
我犯了错
Aye, you were wrong.
是啊 你犯了错
How many died because you were wrong?
多少人因你的错误而死
I ask your leave to execute this woman for murder.
我请你允许我以谋杀罪处死这个女人
She admits to the crime.
她已经认罪了
Do you have anything to say for yourself?
你还有什么要辩解的吗
I’ve been ready to die for many years.
我许多年前就准备好赴死了
If the Lord was done with me,
如果光之王给我的使命已经完成
so be it, but he’s not.
那我认命 但还没有
You’ve seen the Night King, Jon Snow.
你看见过夜王 琼恩·雪诺
You know the great war is still to come.
你知道大战还在后面
You know the army of the dead will be upon us soon.
你知道死人军团正在迫近
And you know I can help you win that war.
你知道我可以帮你打赢这场战争
Ride south today.
你今天就启程南下
If you return to the North,
如果再回到北境
I’ll have you hanged as a murderer.
我会以谋杀罪绞死你
If you ever come back this way,
如果你胆敢回来
I will execute you myself.
我会亲手处死你
I’m having the lord’s chamber prepared for you.
我叫了人给你收拾领主卧室
Mother and Father’s room?
父亲母亲的房间吗
You should take it.
应该你去住
I’m not a Stark.
我不是史塔克
You are to me.
对我来说 你就是
You’re the Lady of Winterfell.
你是临冬城夫人
You deserve it. We’re standing here because of you.
这是你应得的 我们此刻能站在这里全靠你
The battle was lost until the Knights of the Vale rode in.
艾林谷的骑兵到来之前 我们必败无疑
They came because of you.
他们因你而来
You told me Lord Baelish sold you to the Boltons.
你说贝里席大人把你卖给了波顿家
He did. And you trust him?
的确如此 那你还相信他
Only a fool would trust Littlefinger.
只有傻瓜才会相信小指头
I should have told you about him,
我本该早些告诉你的
about the Knights of the Vale.
告诉你艾林谷的骑兵的事
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
We need to trust each other.
我们应该相信彼此
We can’t fight a war amongst ourselves.
我们不能起内讧
We have so many enemies now.
我们的敌人已经太多
Jon.
琼恩
A raven came from the Citadel.
学城有信鸦来
A white raven.
是白鸦
Winter is here.
凛冬已至
Well, Father always promised, didn’t he?
父亲就说凛冬将至 不是吗
The last time a Tyrell came to Dorne,
上次有提利尔家的人来多恩
he was assassinated.
他遇刺身亡
red scorpions, was it?
一百只红蝎 是吧
You have nothing to fear from us, Lady Olenna.
你无需惧怕我们 奥莲娜夫人
You murder your own prince,
你谋杀了自己的亲王
but you expect me to trust you?
还指望我相信你
We invited you to Dorne because we needed your help.
我们邀请你前来多恩 是需要你帮忙
You came to Dorne because you needed our help.
而你赴约是因为需要我们帮忙
What is your name again?
你叫什么名字来着
Barbaro?
芭芭娅
Obara.
奥芭娅
Obara. You look like an angry little boy.
奥芭娅 你就像个耍脾气的小小子
Don’t presume to tell me what I need.
别乱猜我需要什么
Forgive my sister. What she lacks in diplomacy, she makes
请原谅我妹妹 她不懂什么外交 但…
Do shut up, dear. Anything from you?
闭嘴吧 亲爱的 你也有话要说吗
No? Good.
没有 很好
Let the grown women speak.
让成熟♥女性对话
The Lannisters have declared war on House Tyrell.
兰尼斯特家族向提利尔家族宣战
They have declared war on Dorne.
也向多恩宣战
We must be allies now if we wish to survive.
想要生存 我们必须结盟
Cersei stole the future from me.
瑟曦毁了我的未来
She killed my son.
她杀了我儿子
She killed my grandson.
杀了我孙儿
She killed my granddaughter.
杀了我孙女
Survival is not what I’m after now.
我现在要的不是生存
You’re absolutely right.
你说得对
I chose the wrong words.
我措辞有问题
It is not survival I offer.
我能给你的不是生存
It is your heart’s desire.
我可以给你你最最想要的
And what is my heart’s desire?
我最最想要的是什么
Vengeance.
复仇
Justice.
正义
Fire and blood.
血与火
Your ships are nearly ready.
你的船队就要准备好了
I saw them painting the sails.
我看到他们在绘制船帆
I’m curious to see how the Dothraki do on the poison water.
真想知道多斯拉克人在毒水上是什么样子
You’re not coming with us.
你不随我们一起走
New strategy?
新战术吗
You want the Second Sons to attack from the west coast?
你想要次子团从西海岸进攻
If we take Casterly Rock,
如果我们拿下凯岩城
the Lannisters will have nowhere to run
当你进攻君临
when you hit King’s Landing.
兰尼斯特家族将无处可逃
You’re not going to Westeros.
你不去维斯特洛
You’re staying here with the Second Sons.
你将带领次子团驻留此处
There’s finally peace in Meereen.
弥林终于迎来了和平
You will keep the peace while the people choose their own leaders.
你将在人民选举领袖期间维护和平
fuck Meereen.
去他的弥林
fuck the people.
去他的人民
I’m here for you, not them.
我是为你而来 不是为他们
You promised me.
你曾向我发誓
My sword is yours. My life is yours.”
“我的剑属于您 我的命属于您””
This is what I command.
这就是我的命令
If I’m going to rule in Westeros,
我如果要统治维斯特洛
I’ll need to make alliances.
就得与人结盟
The best way to make alliances is with marriage.
而结盟的最佳方式就是联姻
Who are you marrying this time?
这回你要跟谁结婚
I don’t know. Maybe no one.
我不知道 或许不结婚
But you need to lure all the noble houses to the table?
但你真的需要引诱所有贵族吗
Are you a queen or fish bait?
你到底是女王还是鱼饵
I can’t bring a lover to Westeros.
我不能带着个情人去维斯特洛
A king wouldn’t think twice about it.
一个国王就完全不会犹豫这种事
So that’s what you want? To be my mistress?
难道这就是你想要的 做我的情人
I’m not proud. I don’t care what perfumed aristocrat
我并不以此为荣 我也不在乎哪个喷香水的贵族
sits beside you in the throne room.
在王座厅里坐在你身旁
I don’t want a crown. I want you.
我不要王冠 我只要你
I love you.
我爱你
And I make you happy.
我能让你快乐
You know I do.
你知道的
Bring me with you. Let me fight for you.
带上我吧 让我为你而战
I can’t.
我做不到
The dwarf told you to do this?
是侏儒让你这样做的吗
No one tells me to do anything.
没人让我做任何事
Clever fellow. Can’t argue with his logic.
他是个聪明的家伙 道理我讲不过他
I’m no use to you over there.
到那边我就没什么用处了
Don’t get angry.
不要生气
I’m not angry. I’m full of selfpity.
我没生气 我是在自怨自艾
Who comes after you?
没了你我去找谁
Who can ever follow Daenerys Stormborn, the Mother of Dragons?
哪里有人比得上风暴降生丹妮莉丝 龙之母
A great number of women, I imagine.
我想会有很多女人的
Specific orders will be left for you
我将给你下达具体的命令
regarding the welfare of Meereen and the Bay of Dragons.
来确保弥林和龙之湾的安定
Bay of Dragons?
龙之湾
We can’t call it Slaver’s Bay anymore, can we?
总不能还叫奴隶湾 是不是
You’ll get that throne you want so badly, I’m sure of it.
你会得到梦寐以求的王座 我确定
I hope it brings you happiness.
希望它能让你快乐
I pity the lords of Westeros.
我可怜维斯特洛的老爷们
They have no idea what’s coming for them.
他们根本想不到将要面临什么
Farewell, Daario Naharis.
再会 达里奥·纳哈里斯
How did he take it?
他反应如何
No tears.
没哭
I know it was hard for you.
我知道这对您不容易
You turned away a man who truly loves you
拒绝了一个深爱着您的男人
because he would have been a liability in the Seven Kingdoms.
因为他在七国会成为不利因素
That’s the kind of selfsacrifice that makes for a good ruler,
一个伟大的统治者需要做出如此的自我牺牲
if it’s any consolation.
如果这样讲能提♥供些安慰
It’s not.
不能
No, I suppose not.
是啊 我想也没用
I’m terrible at consoling.
我特别不擅长安慰人
Yes, you really are.
的确如此
All right, how about the fact that this is actually happening?
那就想想这一天终于来了
You have your armies, you have your ships,
您有军队 有船
you have your dragons.
还有龙
Everything you’ve ever wanted
您曾经想要的一切
since you were old enough to want anything,
从儿时就向往的一切
it’s all yours for the taking.
已经唾手可得
Are you afraid?
您害怕吗
Good.
很好
You’re in the great game now.
您已身处局中
And the great game’s terrifying.
此局凶险骇人
The only people who aren’t afraid of failure
只有您父亲那样的疯子
are madmen like your father.
才不害怕失败
Do you know what frightens me?
你知道是什么让我害怕吗
I said farewell to a man who loves me.
我与一个爱我的男人道别
A man I thought I cared for.
一个我以为我真心在乎的人
And I felt nothing.
而我的内心毫无感觉
Just impatient to get on with it.
只有尽快结束的不耐烦
He wasn’t the first to love you
他不是第一个爱您的人
and he won’t be the last.
也不会是最后一个
Well, you have completely failed to console me.
你对我的安慰完全失败了
For what it’s worth, I’ve been a cynic for as long as I can remember.
说起来 从记事起我就是个玩世不恭的人
Everyone’s always asking me to believe in things
所有人都要我信这信那
family, gods, kings, myself.
信家族 信诸神 信国王 相信自己
It was often tempting
信仰还是有吸引力的
until I saw where belief got people.
直到我看到人们是怎样被信仰所捉弄
So I said no, thank you to belief.
所以我说 不 我拒绝信仰
And yet here I am.
然而现在
I believe in you.
我相您
It’s embarrassing, really.
有点尴尬
I’d swear you my sword,
我想以剑之名对您发誓
but I don’t actually own a sword.
可我其实也没有剑
It’s your counsel I need.
我需要的是你的辅佐
It’s yours.
我将辅佐您
Now and always.
直到永远
Good.
很好
I, um…

I had something made for you.
我叫人给你做了件东西
I’m not sure if it’s right.
不确定做得对不对
Tyrion Lannister,
提利昂·兰尼斯特
I name you Hand of the Queen.
我任命你为女王之手
You’re not one of mine, are you?
你不是我的吧
No, my lord.
不是 大人
Didn’t think so.
我想也不是
Too pretty.
太漂亮
Where are my damn moron sons?
我的蠢儿子们在哪里
Black Walder and Lothar promised to be here by midday.
黑瓦德和罗索答应了会在中午前到这里
They’re here, my lord.
他们就在这 大人
Well, what are they doing, trimming their cunt hairs?
他们在干什么 理屌♥毛吗
Tell them to come here now.
叫他们现在过来
But they’re already here, my lord.
但他们已经在这了 大人
Here, my lord.
在这 大人
They weren’t easy to carve.
他们可不好切
Especially Black Walder.
尤其是黑瓦德
What…
什么…
My name is Arya Stark.
我的名字叫艾莉亚·史塔克
I want you to know that.
我要你知道
The last thing you’re ever going to see
你在世上看到的最后一幕
is a Stark smiling down at you as you die.
是一个史塔克笑着看你死去
Forgive me, my lady…
恕我打扰 小姐…
if you’re at prayer.
如果你在祈祷
I’m done with all that.
我早就不祈祷了
I came here every day when I was a girl.
小时候我天天来这
I prayed to be somewhere else.
祈祷着能去其他地方
Back then I only thought about what I wanted,
那时候我只会想自己想要什么
never about what I had.
从不想自己拥有什么
I was a stupid girl.
我是个愚蠢的姑娘
You were a child.
那时你还是个孩子
What do you want?
你要什么
I thought you knew what I wanted.
我以为你知道我想要什么
I was wrong.
我想错了
No, you weren’t.
不 你没有
Every time I’m faced with a decision,
每次面临抉择
I close my eyes and see the same picture.
我闭上双眼就会看到同一个画面
Whenever I consider an action, I ask myself
每次考虑要怎么做时 我就问自己
will this action help to make this picture a reality?
这能帮我实现这个画面吗
Pull it out of my mind
把脑海中想象的画面
and into the world?
变成现实
And I only act if the answer is yes.
我只会在肯定答♥案下采取行动
A picture of me on the Iron Throne…
那个画面便是我坐上铁王座
and you by my side.
而你在我身边
It’s a pretty picture.
画面很美
News of this battle will spread quickly through the Seven Kingdoms.
这次战役的消息很快就会传遍七大王国
I’ve declared for House Stark for all to hear.
我已宣告要效忠于史塔克家族
You’ve declared for other houses before, Lord Baelish.
你也曾效忠于其他家族 贝里席大人
It’s never stopped you from serving yourself.
结果还不是为了效忠自己
The past is gone for good.
过去的已经过去了
You can sit here mourning its departure
你可以选择坐在这里哀悼过往
or you can prepare for the future.
你也可以整装待发
You, my love,
你 亲爱的
are the future of House Stark.
是史塔克家族的未来
Who should the North rally behind?
谁才应该是北境拥护的人
A trueborn daughter of Ned and Catelyn Stark
是生在临冬城
born here at Winterfell
奈德和凯特琳·史塔克的正统女儿
or a motherless bastard born in the south?
还是在南边出生的没妈的私生子
This is where I leave you.
我就送你们到这里
You’re not coming with us?
你不跟我们一起走吗
The Wall is not just ice and stone.
长城不只是由冰和石头组成
Ancient spells were carved into its foundations.
它的根基刻有古老的咒语
Strong magic to protect men from what lies beyond.
保护人类免受墙外侵扰的强大魔法
And while it stands, the dead cannot pass.
只要它屹立不倒 死人就无法入境
I cannot pass.
我也无法入境
Where will you go?
你要去哪里
The great war is coming
大战即将来临
and I still fight for the living.
我仍为生者而战
I’ll do what I can…
我会竭尽全力…
as long as I can.
直到最后
Thank you, Uncle Benjen.
谢谢你 班扬叔叔
I wish you both good fortune.
祝你们好运
Are you sure you’re ready for this?
你确定自己准备好了吗
I’m the ThreeEyed Raven now.
我现在是三眼乌鸦了
I have to be ready for this.
我必须准备好
Ned?
奈德
Lyanna.
莱安娜
Is that you?
是你吗
Is that really you?
真是你吗
You’re not a dream?
我不是在做梦吗
No, I’m not a dream.
不 这不是梦
I’m here.
我来了
Right here.
就在这
I’ve missed you, big brother.
我很想你 哥哥
I’ve missed you, too.
我也想你
I want to be brave.
我想要勇敢起来
You are.
你很勇敢
I’m not.
我不勇敢
I don’t want to die.
我不想死
You’re not going to die.
你不会死的
Get her some water.
拿点水来
No, no water. Is there a maester?
不 不要水 有学士吗
Listen to me, Ned.
听我说 奈德
If Robert finds out, he’ll
如果劳勃发现了 他会…
you know he will.
你知道他会的
You have to protect him.
你一定要保护他
Promise me, Ned.
答应我 奈德
Promise me.
答应我
Promise me, Ned.
答应我 奈德
Promise me.
答应我
You can’t expect Knights of the Vale
别指望谷地骑士
to side with wildling invaders.
会跟野人侵略者并肩作战
We didn’t invade. We were invited.
我们没有侵略 我们是受邀而来
Not by me.
不是受我之邀
The free folk, the northerners,
自由民 北方人
and the Knights of the Vale fought bravely,
以及谷地骑士英勇战斗
fought together, and we won.
并肩作战 赢得了胜利
My father used to say
我父亲曾说
we find our true friends on the battlefield.
战场见真交
The Boltons are defeated.
波顿家族已经覆败
The war is over.
战争结束了
Winter has come.
凛冬已至
If the maesters are right,
如果学士说得没错
it’ll be the coldest one in a thousand years.
这将是一千年来最冷的冬天
We should ride home and wait out the coming storms.
我们应该赶紧回家 等待暴风雪过去
The war is not over.
战争没有结束
And I promise you, friend,
我向你们保证 朋友
the true enemy won’t wait out the storm.
真正的敌人不会等暴风雪过去
He brings the storm.
他会带来暴风雪
Your son was butchered at the Red Wedding, Lord Manderly,
你的儿子在红色婚礼上遇害 曼德勒大人
but you refused the call.
而你拒不奉召
You swore allegiance to House Stark, Lord Glover,
你曾宣誓效忠史塔克家族 葛洛佛大人
but in their hour of greatest need,
但在他们最需要帮助的时刻
you refused the call.
你拒不奉召
And you, Lord Cerwyn,
还有你 赛文大人
your father was skinned alive by Ramsay Bolton.
你父亲被拉姆斯·波顿活剥
Still you refused the call.
而你仍然拒不奉召
But House Mormont remembers.
但莫尔蒙家族永不遗忘
The North remembers.
北境永不遗忘
We know no king but the King in the North
我们不承认除北境之王外的任何君主
whose name is Stark.
而北境之王出自史塔克
I don’t care if he’s a bastard.
我不在乎他是不是私生子
Ned Stark’s blood runs through his veins.
奈德·史塔克的血液在他体内流淌
He’s my king from this day until his last day.
他就是我的君主 自今日起 至死方休
Lady Mormont speaks harshly
莫尔蒙小姐言辞犀利
and truly.
亦是真知灼见
My son died for Robb Stark, the Young Wolf.
我的儿子为少狼主罗柏·史塔克而死
I didn’t think we’d find another king in my lifetime.
我本想此生不再效忠任何君主
I didn’t commit my men to your cause
我没有把手下交给你们
cause I didn’t want more Manderlys dying for nothing.
是因为我不希望曼德勒家族再做无谓的牺牲’
But I was wrong.
但是我错了
Jon Snow avenged the Red Wedding.
琼恩·雪诺已报了红色婚礼之仇
He is the White Wolf.
他是白狼主
The King in the North.
北境之王
I did not fight beside you on the field
我不曾与你并肩作战
and I will regret that until my dying day.
为此我将悔恨终生
A man can only admit when he was wrong
只有勇于承认错误之人
and ask forgiveness.
才能请求宽恕
There’s nothing to forgive, my lord.
无需宽恕 大人
There will be more fights to come.
未来将有更多战争
House Glover will stand behind House Stark
葛洛佛家族将站在史塔克家族身后
as we have for a thousand years.
一千年来一如既往
And I will stand behind Jon Snow…
而我将站在琼恩·雪诺身后
the King in the North!
北境之王
The King in the North!
北境之王
The King in the North! The King in the North!
北境之王 北境之王
The King in the North! The King in the North!
北境之王 北境之王
The King in the North! The King in the North!
北境之王 北境之王
The King in the North! The King in the North!
北境之王 北境之王
The King in the North! The King in the North!
北境之王 北境之王
The King in the North! The King in the North!
北境之王 北境之王
The King in the North! The King in the North!
北境之王 北境之王
The King in the North! The King in the North!
北境之王 北境之王
The King in the North! The King in the North!
北境之王 北境之王
The King in the North! The King in the North!
北境之王 北境之王
The King in the North! The King in the North!
北境之王 北境之王
Company halt!
停止前进
Halt!

Halt!

Come on.
快走
I now proclaim Cersei of the House Lannister
我在此宣告兰尼斯特家族的
First of Her Name,
瑟曦一世
Queen of the Andals and the First Men,
为安达尔人和先民的女王
Protector of the Seven Kingdoms.
七国守护
Long may she reign.
愿她统治长久
Long may she reign.
愿她统治长久

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!